Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

SAME.  I just hope my coworkers don't expect me to explain where this suddenly came from...

5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

SAME.  I just hope my coworkers don't expect me to explain where this suddenly came from...

Be sure to add a dose of, "Get me my RED makeup bag!!!" to really confused them.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

What more could a girl want?  

More Danielle on soshal meedia? If Mo owes her money, i want to know the amount.  If it is a couple hundred....please danielle, let it go!!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

More Danielle on soshal meedia? If Mo owes her money, i want to know the amount.  If it is a couple hundred....please danielle, let it go!!

I think it is a couple hundred but Danielle needs to put in jail for stalking and harassment 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Let’s create a GoFundMe page, just to put an end to this long reality show nightmare.

• Love 5

Azan is more full of shit than a sewer. Dude, why would the interviewer harp on your relationship with an ex when you're applying to be with your current fiancee? And I don't want to see a wedding preview or special. You supposedly have the paperwork, and he still hasn't married you? Dumb, dumb, dumb. (As best I can tell, this was filmed in April because Molly and Luis's divorce was finalized in May, and Nicole was probably still in Morocco on the first 90 day visa.) 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

I think it is a couple hundred but Danielle needs to put in jail for stalking and harassment 

When she left the courthouse with her binder 'o shame, I think she said he owed her $1500 and I kind of remember her in an attorney 's office talking about filing some sort of paperwork to get her frauded money back.

• Love 2

I have another idea for a host:  Mario Cantone!!

10 minutes ago, DVDFreaker said:

She could really be at risk for that.  It reminds me of a relative of my ex who loaned out $500 to a David type relative.  She bitched and moaned about that money......then he died.  Then she tried to sue his "estate."  I was like....let it go!  Reminds me a bit of Danielle.....girl please let this go!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, lovesnark said:

When she left the courthouse with her binder 'o shame, I think she said he owed her $1500 and I kind of remember her in an attorney 's office talking about filing some sort of paperwork to get her frauded money back.

She needs to cut her losses and move on

• Love 2
Just now, DVDFreaker said:

She needs to cut her losses and move on

I completely agree. He needs to go into hiding and shut down every avenue of soshul meedya or she will chase him around for the rest of his life. He needs a no contact order, too.

• Love 6

Pao acts like Juan is blackmailing her. She always looks at him like she is begging him NOT to spill the beans, and like she MUST take his side ** or else **, even to the point of flat out lying to put Ross in the wrongdoer's position. 

Was Paola previously Paolo? Is that why Juan is so jealous?

On 7/18/2018 at 9:15 PM, Awfarmington said:

Same feeling, but I didn’t want to be the first to say it ?. 

• Love 24
8 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have another idea for a host:  Mario Cantone!!

She could really be at risk for that.  It reminds me of a relative of my ex who loaned out $500 to a David type relative.  She bitched and moaned about that money......then he died.  Then she tried to sue his "estate."  I was like....let it go!  Reminds me a bit of Danielle.....girl please let this go!

Another host: Jerry O’Connnell, not sure he watches but hes a big fan of the Housewives shows.

A few times Chantel called Pedro "Pepe" at the tell all, which is a nickname for Jose. Jose is Spanish for Joseph and Pedro is Spanish for Peter. So what is his name, really?

Josh made a funny about having top teeth. Guess he reads here.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, ECM1231 said:

A few times Chantel called Pedro "Pepe" at the tell all, which is a nickname for Jose. Jose is Spanish for Joseph and Pedro is Spanish for Peter. So what is his name, really?

"Azan" is actually named "Hassan", so who knows?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, AussieBabe said:

Somewhere with her head down looking at a tablet with headphones on while mummy makes goo-goo eyes and makes complete fool of herself and mockery of the K1 and K3 processes?

She’s spent half her life doing that, maybe more, literally, while consuming untold numbers of French fries and chicken nuggets. 

• Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Ha, Andrei just put Elizabeth's dad in his place. Was it just me or did the dad look a bit frightened by Andrei's forceful response?

He does! 

Edited by DVDFreaker
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Kirlyam is beautiful, I b t Pao would be trashing her out of jealousy 

She really is so pretty. I did not watch their season but I am a bit squicked out that she married him at age 20. How did they meet?

• Love 2
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

As least he had a sense of humour about it. I agree with her about having roommates as an older married couple, it is weird.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 4

They should have let Anfisa whip Pao’s ass!  Did she get across that stage quick or what?!? Pao talked all that shit but she was nerved up after that altercation.  That’s why she left.  She was rattled as hell!!! Anfisa on the other hand didn’t look the least bit worried.  

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

Ha, Andrei just put Elizabeth's dad in his place. Was it just me or did the dad look a bit frightened by Andrei's forceful response?

I didn’t think Andrei was overly forceful, he was firm and I think the father understood his reasoning. I get the fathers point also. If he truly can’t go to school or work, I can see the dad being bothered by the video games all day. That’s a dangerous habit to get into. It can make you lose that drive to go to school and work. If he can’t go to a college or trade school, can’t he at least attend adult education courses or just attend classes (and pay for it)in a community college without getting college credits. If he is not taking a seat from an otherwise eligible student what’s the harm. 

What a difference though in how her father speaks to him vs Father Chantels accusatory tone with Pedro.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

She really is so pretty. I did not watch their season but I am a bit squicked out that she married him at age 20. How did they meet?

I didn't watch either but I think it was missionary related? Yea 20 is really young.

(edited)
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

There’ll be a nip slip if she pulls that dress down any further.

She always looks so uncomfortable in the ridiculous dresses she wears. Between the giraffe eyelashes and way too tight dresses, she looks like a caricature. Skin tight, check. Extremely low cut, check. Slit so far up the front that your coochie will show if you don't tug at jt, check. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 19