Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: A Frittered Friendship

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I think Carole was looking for a fight.

Carole was looking for a private conversation about the state of their relationship. She asked that they discuss things later in private because everyone didn't need to know everything between them. That did not happen and it wasn't because of Carole.  

• Love 22
1 minute ago, esco1822 said:

Carole was looking for a private conversation about the state of their relationship. She asked that they discuss things later in private because everyone didn't need to know everything between them. That did not happen and it wasn't because of Carole.  

It was because if Dorinda.

• Love 5

How do we know Bethenny was age shaming Carole - did I miss something? Bethenny is 46 soon to be 47, she's not vastly younger than Carole. If it's the preview clip maybe her "you try to act 45" (how is acting 45, if you're in your early 50's a goal one has?) was aimed at Ramona in reference to Trump. Just a thought. But if I missed it in this episode, that is, a direct age shame to Carole, I need to rewatch.

Also - Bethenny's ex hubs Jason was an a-hole. I saw it back when he joined the show and then when they had their own - before the divorce. I'm sure they are both at fault for the demise of that relationship and both have an intolerable side to their personalities. He was no prize IMO.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

BUT my second thought was well, maybe they can drink non-brown water, get lovies, get fed on the regular, and have a much better life.  I think it was a win for them if she didn't take them to the shelter (which is also a possibility.)

I think it was her nonchalant attitude about it that rubbed me the wrong way.  There was no emotion about it.  If it was a situation in which she was moving out of the country, or was deathly ill (heaven forbid) and needed to place her animals with someone, then I'd understand that, but to casually announce that you got rid of them because you needed to lighten up really irked me.  I take the care of my animals too seriously just to callously toss them aside at a moment's whim.  I'm hoping that they're with people who actually care for them.  In that case, I supposed they're much better off.  

• Love 19
7 hours ago, Ki-in said:

I think it's better Sonja gave the pets away to loving owners instead of being a negligent pet owner.

I'm grateful the people who I got my beloved Pom from realized they were in no position to keep a dog. I had a devoted pet and he got a devoted owner for 14 years because of it.

Better to give up than keep and neglect.

A pet is a commitment so welcoming one into your home should be a rational process, not an emotional one.

We got our Bully from someone who realized that they couldn't handle her. I couldn't be more grateful to them for accepting that fact and allowing us to give the needy, lovey, butterball bed hog a new family.

6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I don’t like Carole but I loved when she snapped at Ramona for pretending not to know Heather’s name less than a minute after she said she didn’t like Heather’s Berkshires house.

Funny how Ramona could remember the lack of AC, but couldn't remember the owner of the garage house she was staying in.

2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She should have added no smoking in the house. 

Dorinda smokes, so she might not have had an issue with it.

1 hour ago, ButterQueen said:

Where is the group trip?  Was Lu able to go?

Lu was in Columbia. Dunno how she got released to go, but she was there.

39 minutes ago, Feline Goddess said:

I seriously doubt anyone would've thought to contact Adam. Bethenny can claim plausible deniability all she wants, but it had to have been at her directive. No honey, he doesn't *owe* it to you to go to Houston, PR or even across the street just because you and Dennis picked up the tab for a vacation. Because if that's how she thinks, then whatever trip she paid for was a loan, not a gift. Big difference. I do things for people all the time without any expectation of the favor being returned. Beth should try it sometime. 

I cannot understand the logic behind "Bethenny paid for a vacation, so Adam owes her!". Not everything is tit for tat.

• Love 9
14 hours ago, DelicateDee said:

I dont know how y'all figured that Carole owned B in the argument..  1st, as much as she claims that B wouldn't let her talk, Carole's the one that kept talking over.  2nd, when B corrected her on her assumptions i. e ., that she called Adam yet B said she didn't call Adam, then Carol said well emailed him or whatever, then Bethany said she didn't email him, Carol just kept waving off B's refutations.  With Carol flapping her gums so much, we couldn't hear how B actually communicated with Adam cause Carole wouldn't let her speak.  And Carol was telling Bethany to stop whining which I thought was a hoot. Because one thing Bethany doesn't do is whine, that's Carol jurisdiction.  As someone above pointed out, Carol was spouting out a lot of words but not a lot of content..  I lost track of what Carol main beef with B was with all of the words she was saying. Heck I think Carol forgot what point she was trying to make.   I must say though that I was surprised to see her get this explosive with B.  If she was a real friend, she would have had the discussion in private. I think Bethany was taken aback only because Carol has never acted like this with her in front of everybody.

I coulda written this!  The other thing that I think is getting lost is I heard Carole say that Sunday Adam had a conflict so B said it was Saturday that the trip was to take place so yes the day that was being referenced did matter but because Carole kept talking over B the meat was never gotten to in the conversation.  I don't see how Carole owned anyone.  She was babbling away and  nothing of any substance was talked about.  I for one would really like to know what the beef was about because Carole wasn't listening to B and B wanted Carole to at least be accurate about what happened because facts DO matter.  B also wasn't bitching about Carole to Dorinda.  Dorinda asked questions, B answered without much embellishment and then Dorinda didn't accurately represent what B said.  Dorinda is the issue here and her penchant for shit stirring.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

How do we know Bethenny was age shaming Carole - did I miss something? Bethenny is 46 soon to be 47, she's not vastly younger than Carole. If it's the preview clip maybe her "you try to act 45" (how is acting 45, if you're in your early 50's a goal one has?) was aimed at Ramona in reference to Trump. Just a thought. But if I missed it in this episode, that is, a direct age shame to Carole, I need to rewatch.

Wouldn’t she have said “act like 45” if that were the case? And she also said something like “you’re acting like you’re seven,” so I think it is about age.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, howivesforever said:

But she already had one. The marathon, whatever is going on with her and Adam, friendship with Tinsley, friends parties and the Cosmo thing... Carol did not need to fight with Bethenny to have a story line.

The marathon was a one and done.   Adam is dating someone else.   Tinsley is boring and obsessed with Scott who lives in Chicago.   The Cosmo thing probably won't be part of the show so yes,  Carole needed tonight with Bethenny for a storyline.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, AnnA said:

The marathon was a one and done.   Adam is dating someone else.   Tinsley is boring and obsessed with Scott who lives in Chicago.   The Cosmo thing probably won't be part of the show so yes,  Carole needed tonight with Bethenny for a storyline.

But the Cosmo thing is already a part of the show.  Even so, i'm not sure if you're insinuating that Carole started this whole thing because she needed a storyline or that Bethenny colluded with Carole and engaged in an argument to give her something to do. I don't think Carole has any less of a story this season than she has had previously. She's always been more of a background player and a friend. Up until last night's episode though, she never said a bad word about Bethenny. Not in a talking head, not to another cast mate. Bethenny has been making snide comments about Carole since at least last year. That kind of behavior does eventually get old.

• Love 17

Also - Bethenny's ex hubs Jason was an a-hole. I saw it back when he joined the show and then when they had their own - before the divorce. I'm sure they are both at fault for the demise of that relationship and both have an intolerable side to their personalities. He was no prize IMO.

I watched those shows too.  And while Jason isn't completely blame-free, Bethenny is no picnic to live with.  I remember her making some very biting remarks about his parents when they first wanted to visit Brynn.  The way Bethenny talks about her so-called friends in her THs leads me to believe that she'll say anything about anyone, their feelings be damned.  She's too abrasive for me.  YMMV. 

• Love 24

I think at the end of the day, maybe I am just not a loyal friend like Carole but... what was she mad about?

That Bethenny spoke to Dorinda about Adam, who is no longer cCarole's boyfriend and who called up Carole to let her knowing who his new girl is?

Is that all? Oh, and Bethenny wasn't pleased that Adam said no to her charity?

Really, it seems pretty petty. Fun to see Beth flustered but Carole seemed a little childish.

• Love 8

Whoever made Beth's sweater missed a golden opportunity. The Clueless reference was right there and they didn't go for it!

Rolling would have made sense, too, as it is how you make a goddamn snowman to begin with!

• Love 15
(edited)

I remember Lu smoking outside with Jules several seasons back. I imagine it's still a non-smoking house. Plenty of smokers don't smoke inside.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 6
36 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I think it was her nonchalant attitude about it that rubbed me the wrong way.  There was no emotion about it.  If it was a situation in which she was moving out of the country, or was deathly ill (heaven forbid) and needed to place her animals with someone, then I'd understand that, but to casually announce that you got rid of them because you needed to lighten up really irked me.  I take the care of my animals too seriously just to callously toss them aside at a moment's whim.  I'm hoping that they're with people who actually care for them.  In that case, I supposed they're much better off.  

Her attitude rubbed me the wrong way as well.  I would have been a crying mess if I had to give up any of my kitties.  I think she is a shitty person.  

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

I think at the end of the day, maybe I am just not a loyal friend like Carole but... what was she mad about?

IIRC, Carole felt like something was "off" with her relationship with Bethenny.  Who hasn't felt that before?  I can certainly relate.  Then Dorinda tells her that Bethenny had some issue with her, so it left Carole feeling frustrated that Bethenny didn't discuss the issue with her, rather than going behind her back.  Carole thought they were better friends than that.  Dorinda is the one who wanted them to clear the air at her house.  Carole had already stated in her TH that this wasn't the time nor the place to have a discussion with Bethenny, but Dorinda - being the shit stirrer that she is, is at fault for bringing it up.   

• Love 16

Sakoto! She always makes for a good scene.

Santa needs to put one of those Erika Jayne necklaces in Frankel's stocking.

Dorinda's house is a red, purple, blue, green hot mess.

Right? Yet, it's Sonja who catches flak for having an antiquated décor.

I was kinda upset with Dorinda for putting such an abrupt end to the mystery.

Me, too. Damn boozehound.

Except Erika's entourage seem to like her, while Beth's always seem to be looking for an escape route.  

Remember that supposed good friend of hers in Florida? That lady appeared to be in disguise when they met up, as if she were embarrassed to be seen with Beth. Carole should count her blessings that her friendship with that psycho hosebeast is busted.

I want to see Heather, not hear about her.

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

But the Cosmo thing is already a part of the show.  Even so, i'm not sure if you're insinuating that Carole started this whole thing because she needed a storyline or that Bethenny colluded with Carole and engaged in an argument to give her something to do. I don't think Carole has any less of a story this season than she has had previously. She's always been more of a background player and a friend. Up until last night's episode though, she never said a bad word about Bethenny. Not in a talking head, not to another cast mate. Bethenny has been making snide comments about Carole since at least last year. That kind of behavior does eventually get old.

I saw the Cosmo meeting too.  We'll have to wait and see if it continues to be part of the show going forward.  My first thought was that Bravo was auditioning for a new HW.  LOL

Yes, I believe the Bethenny/Carol argument was pre-planned.  With the exception of LuAnn's upcoming drunken arrest,  what is there that's interesting?  The marathon is one and done.  Bethenny's Puerto Rico trip is done.  I doubt we'll see much of #BStrong again.   I'm sure Dorinda will get drunk again but even that is getting boring.  NY needed to shake things up and Carole vs Bethenny was how they decided to do it.

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

I don't think Bethenny was a real bitch to Carole.    I think Carole was looking for a fight.

You may not believe this is a scripted show but I believe that sometimes it is.

Nahhh, it's not scripted, staged, yes, scripted no. They don't tell the women who to fight with or what to fight about. And Yes, Bethenny has been a bitch to Carole, talking about her behind her back but acting kissy face to her. 

46 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I coulda written this!  The other thing that I think is getting lost is I heard Carole say that Sunday Adam had a conflict so B said it was Saturday that the trip was to take place so yes the day that was being referenced did matter but because Carole kept talking over B the meat was never gotten to in the conversation.  I don't see how Carole owned anyone.  She was babbling away and  nothing of any substance was talked about.  I for one would really like to know what the beef was about because Carole wasn't listening to B and B wanted Carole to at least be accurate about what happened because facts DO matter.  B also wasn't bitching about Carole to Dorinda.  Dorinda asked questions, B answered without much embellishment and then Dorinda didn't accurately represent what B said.  Dorinda is the issue here and her penchant for shit stirring.

The day wasn't the issue, it was what Bethenny said that was the issue. She made Adam look like a selfish operator because he said no to her even though Bethenny knows full well that Adam has to earn a paycheck to pay his bills. Just like Bethenny saying/claiming "she" didn't call/text Adam, even though she told Dorinda that SHE emailed him, the bottom line is that someone called Adam on Bethenny's authority to do HER a favor. Bethenny tried to play her word game, "I never said THAT" even when that is EXACTLY what she meant with the words she did use. 

34 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

That Bethenny spoke to Dorinda about Adam, who is no longer cCarole's boyfriend and who called up Carole to let her knowing who his new girl is?

Is that all? Oh, and Bethenny wasn't pleased that Adam said no to her charity?

Really, it seems pretty petty. Fun to see Beth flustered but Carole seemed a little childish.

Carole is mad that Bethenny talked smack about her behind her back to several people, then acted like nothing was wrong to her face and when Carole asked, she denied that anything was wrong even though there was. It's the lying that bothers Carole and the fact that Bethenny didn't respect/value her/their friendship that hurts/upsets Carole.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

You have to wonder what Dennis see's in her. It's not her money, he has plenty of his own. Yet after breaking up a couple of times, he keeps going back to her. He must have a serious character flaw. The way she was ordering him around at Ramona's dinner party might be an indication. Maybe he likes to be the submissive one in the relationship. If that's the case, B met the perfect man for her. That's the one (and only, ever) thing I will say in Jason's favor. He would not put up with her dominerring nature, which led to many arguments. We saw that on their show. 

Between Dennis' line of work-usury lender, bragging about being a friend of Michael Cohen and lastly teller of this biggest load of manure of why and when he went bald-on a bet he shaved his head, I think he is a perfect match and Bethenny.  I always kind of thought Jason didn't know he was signing up for the starter husband/sperm donor position

• Love 16
12 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhh, it's not scripted, staged, yes, scripted no. They don't tell the women who to fight with or what to fight about. And Yes, Bethenny has been a bitch to Carole, talking about her behind her back but acting kissy face to her. 

The day wasn't the issue, it was what Bethenny said that was the issue. She made Adam look like a selfish operator because he said no to her even though Bethenny knows full well that Adam has to earn a paycheck to pay his bills. Just like Bethenny saying/claiming "she" didn't call/text Adam, even though she told Dorinda that SHE emailed him, the bottom line is that someone called Adam on Bethenny's authority to do HER a favor. Bethenny tried to play her word game, "I never said THAT" even when that is EXACTLY what she meant with the words she did use. 

Carole is mad that Bethenny talked smack about her behind her back to several people, then acted like nothing was wrong to her face and when Carole asked, she denied that anything was wrong even though there was. It's the lying that bothers Carole and the fact that Bethenny didn't respect/value her/their friendship that hurts/upsets Carole.

Does she?  I may need to watch again because I didn't get any of that in the conversation.  Carole was starting with he couldn't do it on Sunday so B chimes in no, it was Saturday.  I didn't hear the conversation where it was made crystal clear that Adam is a working paycheck to paycheck kinda guy.  Maybe he is.  The conversation, as I remember it, didn't get that far and I was really wanting it to!  How many bosses say *I* did something when it was their staff that did it?  I know that it has happened to me at many jobs and it bugs me.  I think that is what happened when B told D SHE emailed Adam when I am sure she had her staff do that. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, missy jo said:

Why is Bethenny such a delicate flower all of a sudden? Why doesn't she just tell Carole what her problem is? 

Because the "argument" has no basis in reality. B is using this ridiculousness as a story line. Saying it to Carol's face gives Carol the opportunity to tell the real story, expose the lie, and paint Bethenny in a bad light. There's no way she'd be so cool to Carol's face if she was truly upset about anything real to do with Adam. But she's giving this life and creating buzz by talking to Dorinda about it. Because of course, Dorinda tells everyone everything immediately.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Wouldn’t she have said “act like 45” if that were the case? And she also said something like “you’re acting like you’re seven,” so I think it is about age.

I don't think it's about Carole tho - maybe it's Ramona - as in Ramona wishes she was 45 yrs old but acts 7... you know how RHONY likes to play with the viewers with clips like that, LOL.... I mean - why would a 54 yr old want to be 45 and why would you use that as an insult. If she had said "you want to be 25" then I'd see it as directed towards Carole. Guess we'll find next week ;)

ETA - I watched the clip for the next show - if she did direct that at Carole it's uber lame... I still stand by saying "you want to be 45" to a 54 year old is weird and not terribly snarky... time will tell

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Does she?  I may need to watch again because I didn't get any of that in the conversation.  Carole was starting with he couldn't do it on Sunday so B chimes in no, it was Saturday.  I didn't hear the conversation where it was made crystal clear that Adam is a working paycheck to paycheck kinda guy.  Maybe he is.  The conversation, as I remember it, didn't get that far and I was really wanting it to!  How many bosses say *I* did something when it was their staff that did it?  I know that it has happened to me at many jobs and it bugs me.  I think that is what happened when B told D SHE emailed Adam when I am sure she had her staff do that. 

Well for all the explanations apparently what Carole wanted was for Bethenny to cop to speaking unkindly about her and I would think stop speaking unkindly about her.  Carole has not been an angel.  Bethenny pretty much said that Adam was better off (financially)than the nurses and teachers who were volunteering.   Of course that was in response to Adam asking for and being denied compensation.  Then Carole claims Adam wanted to do it but he had a scheduling conflict-the fact she didn't seem to know what day the trip was planned was somehow reduced to minutia.   

I agree that Bethenny was speaking in lieu of the minion that sent the e-mail.  There is also another wrinkle in this situation in that  production does not want to introduce nameless, faceless people into the fray or speak of such things as daily production schedules.  

I am thinking that Dorinda and Ramona were the ones that wanted to see an all out battle between Bethenny and Carole.  Dorinda and Ramona are trying desperately to shove Bethenny out of the picture.  It seems they want Luann and Sonja out as well.  So Carole is stepping up to the plate hoping to split the herd and shame Bethenny into being her BFF again.  It will never happen-Bethenny would befriend Luann before she would ever kowtow to Carole, Adam, Tinsley, Ramona and Dorinda.

Dorinda is about half a liver away from some serious health issues surrounding her love of the drink.  Her future may not be all that bright.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Well for all the explanations apparently what Carole wanted was for Bethenny to cop to speaking unkindly about her and I would think stop speaking unkindly about her.  Carole has not been an angel.  Bethenny pretty much said that Adam was better off (financially)than the nurses and teachers who were volunteering.   Of course that was in response to Adam asking for and being denied compensation.  Then Carole claims Adam wanted to do it but he had a scheduling conflict-the fact she didn't seem to know what day the trip was planned was somehow reduced to minutia.   

I agree that Bethenny was speaking in lieu of the minion that sent the e-mail.  There is also another wrinkle in this situation in that  production does not want to introduce nameless, faceless people into the fray or speak of such things as daily production schedules.  

I am thinking that Dorinda and Ramona were the ones that wanted to see an all out battle between Bethenny and Carole.  Dorinda and Ramona are trying desperately to shove Bethenny out of the picture.  It seems they want Luann and Sonja out as well.  So Carole is stepping up to the plate hoping to split the herd and shame Bethenny into being her BFF again.  It will never happen-Bethenny would befriend Luann before she would ever kowtow to Carole, Adam, Tinsley, Ramona and Dorinda.

Dorinda is about half a liver away from some serious health issues surrounding her love of the drink.  Her future may not be all that bright.

You said that much more coherently than Carole did!  She needs to aim for brevity in her discussions!  Especially with B who tends to get impatient and wants people to make their point.  

Dorinda's daughter is in for an ugly ride if Dorinda doesn't get her drinking under control.  It will not be pretty and its a shame to foist that kind of caregiving on her daughter.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I don't think it's about Carole tho - maybe it's Ramona - as in Ramona wishes she was 45 yrs old but acts 7... you know how RHONY likes to play with the viewers with clips like that, LOL.... I mean - why would a 54 yr old want to be 45 and why would you use that as an insult. If she had said "you want to be 25" then I'd see it as directed towards Carole. Guess we'll find next week ;)

ETA - I watched the clip for the next show - if she did direct that at Carole it's uber lame... I still stand by saying "you want to be 45" to a 54 year old is weird and not terribly snarky... time will tell

Totally agree that it’s nonsensical (and stupid, and petty)! 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, missyb said:

Heather came the closest. She did call Betheny out and held her own. 

Oh, I disagree, I think Heather tried too hard to connect w/Bethenny and Bethenny was just not interested. 

I think, if anyone's been good at letting Bethenny have it, it's Ramona. Ramona has Bethenny's number and has a lot of anger at her. She tried to make up w/her last season, but I think it was more just because she didn't want her "workplace" to be uncomfortable, if you will. 

Ramona really lets her have it next week, here, I love it: 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/episode-9/videos/you-dont-support-other-women 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

Oh, I disagree, I think Heather tried too hard to connect w/Bethenny and Bethenny was just not interested. 

I think, if anyone's been good at letting Bethenny have it, it's Ramona. Ramona has Bethenny's number and has a lot of anger at her. She tried to make up w/her last season, but I think it was more just because she didn't want her "workplace" to be uncomfortable, if you will. 

Ramona really lets her have it next week, here, I love it: 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/season-10/episode-9/videos/you-dont-support-other-women 

did she actually say Carole is one of my really good friends on that phone call with Ramona? what the what? by the way she has been talking about her every episode calling her a puppet and NOW Carole is her good friend? I would seriously hate to know what she says about people she doesn't like if this is how she talks about Good Friends 

• Love 13
42 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Bethenny told Dorinda that Adam refused because she would not pay him, that she doesn't pay anyone. Go back to the thread for that episode and read what a number of people here said about how selfish he was in not going and how dare he ask for money to go. So, Yes, she did make him out to be selfish and she called him an "operator", which was not a compliment. 

24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

First, Bethenny doesn't know what anyone else's financials are, I doubt that Adam showed her his checking account. He works as a chef, which includes weekends, most teachers are off on weekends and many nurses are as well. Adam had to work, he couldn't afford to give up the money he would make if he cancelled his jobs so he turned her down and for some reason she got mad at Carole about it instead. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

did she actually say Carole is one of my really good friends on that phone call with Ramona? what the what? by the way she has been talking about her every episode calling her a puppet and NOW Carole is her good friend? I would seriously hate to know what she says about people she doesn't like if this is how she talks about Good Friends 

Beth doesn't know how to be a friend. She has employees and yes people. The fact that she thinks she can speak about Carol and her (ex) boyfriend behind her back and smile in her face without acknowledging anything is insane to me. 

• Love 16
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

LOL yup, she's starting to sense that her status in the group is shifting to a much less respected position and it's bothering her. 

And a week or so before the show aired, she tried to claim she and Carol were never really good friends, all her good group of girl friends were outside the show. LOL, I can see right through this bitch. 

https://champagneandshade.com/2018/04/11/bethenny-frankel-feuding-carole-rhony/

• Love 10
21 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Yes! Carole argued intelligently, and that freaked her out. I was loving her up until she started doing that to Carole. “I know you want to be 45”? What the? And she’s naked on camera in the next ep.

I thought Lu looked the best. Ramona, take that barrette out of your hair. Of course Lu was the first to give mouth to mouth. Hehe.

I think Milu - or however you spell it - was Sonja’s true fur baby and poor Rouge and Marley never got the same treatment. 

1919? LOVE. 

Carole wants to be 45?  Try 25.  Is Bethenny around 45, is that why she used the number?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

You know what's really sad? Out of all the ladies, I'd say Carol is most genuine, the least opportunistic, the least impressed by money. Bethenny always talks about how vigilant she is about people using her now because of how much money she's made. Carol is one person you'd never have to worry about that, if Bethenny had just known how to be a good friend, Carol woulda been Bethenny's friend is she lost it all tomorrow and hadda move to a shack, bc Carol never wanted anything from Bethenny, financially or professionally. How many other "friends" can Bethenny say the same about? 

True.  Carole is not "shame free" like the rest of them, hawking whatever they think they can get away with.  Carole likes fashion but besides that we don't see her with things like drivers, big black cars, huge apartment, etc.   I cannot stand when people over react and Bethenny is an over reacter. 

• Love 17
5 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

You know what's really sad? Out of all the ladies, I'd say Carol is most genuine, the least opportunistic, the least impressed by money. Bethenny always talks about how vigilant she is about people using her now because of how much money she's made. Carol is one person you'd never have to worry about that, if Bethenny had just known how to be a good friend, Carol woulda been Bethenny's friend is she lost it all tomorrow and hadda move to a shack, bc Carol never wanted anything from Bethenny, financially or professionally. How many other "friends" can Bethenny say the same about? 

I'm not so sure about that.   Bethenny paid for not one, not two but three five star vacations for Carole and Adam.  They just came back from an expensive trip to Dubai which Tinsley/Adam likely sponsored.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I'm not so sure about that.   Bethenny paid for not one, not two but three five star vacations for Carole and Adam.  They just came back from an expensive trip to Dubai which Tinsley/Adam likely sponsored.

but is she asking for these things? it be different if these trips where her idea and she didn't pay how can u fault someone for going when invited on trips its not a tit for tat thing you shouldn't give trips if there is some kinda motive behind it ..being friends with someone shouldn't come with strings 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 14
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

How do you know that? 

• Love 6

Maybe creepy married Dennis paid for the trips.

Did the other women finally get sick of the skinny swill? I don't recall it being plugged this season.

• Love 3
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

but is she asking for these things? it be different if these trips where her idea and she didn't pay how can u fault someone for going when invited on trips its not a tit for tat thing you shouldn't give trips if there is some kinda motive behind it ..

You're right.  I have no way of knowing if these trips were her idea or not.    If I had to guess I'd say probably not.  It's more like when asked to go, Carole expressed concerns about the expense so Bethenny paid.   

• Love 3