Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

(edited)
41 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Could that be Jalyn after her makeover?  Is she that tiny?

That's what I was wondering...hair wise...it could very well be they toned down her burgundy hair color.  

25 minutes ago, cgloss said:

Anyone know who this one is?

5b22aadbe9d17_CowboysCheerleadersonTwitterItsuniformfittingdayatthestarinfriscoDCCMakingTheTeam.png.39757a51c212e720b436278734236fe9.png

I was thinking Taylor Johnson, because she appears to be  the tallest rookie candidate.

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Kayce said:

That's what I was wondering...hair wise...it could very well be they toned down her burgundy hair color.  

I was thinking Taylor Johnson, because she appears to be  the tallest rookie candidate.

Yes that’s Taylor Johnson 

• Love 1
On 6/13/2018 at 8:19 PM, nittanyvolleyball said:

I'm tired of women putting other women down for trying to fight for a cause they believe in, even if it's mostly to benefit herself. It has the potential to benefit tons of other girls as well.

Thank you so much. Those girls deserve more rights and benefits. And some of these ridiculous and sexist rules enforced on them need to change. 

22 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Random question if anyone knows the answer. Does anyone know more specific details about Erica's injury/surgery like was it work-related, as in something the Cowboys should have paid for? Or is it just a typical injury for someone who's been dancing their whole life? Just wondering if maybe she had to pay out of pocket to have her shoulder operated on and that's a driving factor (among others) behind her lawsuit 

Yes she was in juried during training camp and keep putting the Surgery off so she can stay in training camp. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I think they started during makeovers earlier in Season 11. No idea why they move the makeovers up.

Likely so that they can really see them how they want them to look  as they evaluate them to make the team.

1 hour ago, Jennv said:

Yes, that's jalyn

Yeah she's getting cut.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

All the pink are on one side and all the blue are on the other.  A women that isn't in TC is stretching them out (looks kind of like Shelly)

Yep! :)

• Love 18

I feel so lost this year...I really don't recall many of the rookies candidates this year except Madeline Malloy, and Brennan. I think Brennan will make it this year. I do know that I can't stand the thought of watching Kashara up front again... yawn. 

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, pinkbarbie247 said:

jalyn is not cute y'all...

I do, I think she is tiny and cute. I have to see the show though to form a solid opinion. It changes based on how they come across when speaking and how they dance. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Tootie said:

They've changed up the Dallas Cowboys website... (I'm assuming the whole thing, but I only look at the cheerleader section.)

Must be under construction.  I can't even get to the cheerleaders page.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Tootie said:

They've changed up the Dallas Cowboys website... (I'm assuming the whole thing, but I only look at the cheerleader section.)

It was much needed.  Just went on it, it looks great.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Must be under construction.  I can't even get to the cheerleaders page.

My gut tells me they pulled down things like audition guidelines, etc., due to other things percolating in the organization. I had to check out the Archive Machine for a quick perusal of audition guidelines last night for my own curiosity. :)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lunacat said:

My gut tells me they pulled down things like audition guidelines, etc., due to other things percolating in the organization. I had to check out the Archive Machine for a quick perusal of audition guidelines last night for my own curiosity. :)

I thought they did it about the same time they turned off the Twitter pages of the retired DCC.  You know, the ones who didn't change their password like Kelsey to keep their DCC Twitter handle:)  

It was there about 3 hours ago when I went on it.  When tried to go back on it it was down.  They took it down almost immediate after Tootie talked about it on here. Do you think someone saw it on here and told them to take it down because of things going on?

Does the blouse have elastic in the back?? I'd like to see the uniform in person, without being on a body, so I could feel the fabric, look at the construction, etc. 

I should've gone to see the squad last summer when they were right here in Ohio ?

52 minutes ago, cvogue said:

Does the blouse have elastic in the back?? I'd like to see the uniform in person, without being on a body, so I could feel the fabric, look at the construction, etc. 

I should've gone to see the squad last summer when they were right here in Ohio ?

Duh, I started to ask when were they in Ohio? HOF game.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, pinkbarbie247 said:

jalyn is not cute y'all...

different strokes. i think she is beautiful and one of the most unique beauties this year in camp; her dark hair and light eyes are stunning.  definitely rooting for her! 

• Love 22

We're getting down to the wire.  If they're going to cut a girl this week, it will be either tonight or tomorrow night.  On the one hand, I'd love to be in their shoes because it would mean that I not only made it to Training Camp, but that I lost all the weight I'd intended, gotten flexibility and learned how to dance (among other things).  On the other hand, I'd be a quivering mass of nerves because I know cuts are coming and I wouldn't know who was going next or when those cuts are going to come (or if I was going to be the one cut).  I completely understand the rush of emotion at the end of camp because there's always the threat of leaving camp and going home for good at the end of each night, whether it's announced that it's a cut night or not.  I also understand that comprehension that you made the squad isn't always instantaneous because of the sheer amount of emotion and you can't BELIEVE you made it through everything and came out the other side on the squad.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

We're getting down to the wire.  If they're going to cut a girl this week, it will be either tonight or tomorrow night.  On the one hand, I'd love to be in their shoes because it would mean that I not only made it to Training Camp, but that I lost all the weight I'd intended, gotten flexibility and learned how to dance (among other things).  On the other hand, I'd be a quivering mass of nerves because I know cuts are coming and I wouldn't know who was going next or when those cuts are going to come (or if I was going to be the one cut).  I completely understand the rush of emotion at the end of camp because there's always the threat of leaving camp and going home for good at the end of each night, whether it's announced that it's a cut night or not.  I also understand that comprehension that you made the squad isn't always instantaneous because of the sheer amount of emotion and you can't BELIEVE you made it through everything and came out the other side on the squad.

Isn't that why we all love the squad announcement for Season 2?  The same girls kept getting called in to the office, we were rooting for them, the rest of the squad was rooting for them, it was tense, we thought this is it and then - look to the left, look to the right.  The other announcements don't seem to acknowledge those emotions.

• Love 2

Were uniform fittings always this early? Jalyn is so tiny she almost doesn't look real (the dance tights don't help). VK looks fine to me. The composition of your belly button goes a long way in how your abdomen looks, in my opinion. You could have zero fat on your stomach but if you have a deep belly button, it can make your stomach look less toned than it is. If that makes sense. I know a girl like that; at this hour I just can't think of better words to describe it.

• Love 3
(edited)

In this picture Video the locked I have circled only has one Tcc  picture on it does anyone think a cut has been made or that maybe she just ended up with locker Alone 

1944E91A-5F2B-4B9D-A7B2-527B2BF70746.jpeg

Edited by Holly85
10 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

In this picture Video the locked I have circled only has one Tcc  picture on it does anyone think a cut has been made or that maybe she just ended up with locker Alone 

1944E91A-5F2B-4B9D-A7B2-527B2BF70746.jpeg

Several of them have their own locker...

11 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I bet it would be fine for them to leave, but training camp is such a pressure cooker, that they’re probably scared to leave before everyone else. 

But probably officially ‘clocked out’ (or however they do their hours) when Kelli says ‘dismissed.’  

Wonder if they can clock their early time?  Like Kelli always says, in DCC world on time means early. Say practice is officially at 6:30, but you need to get there at 6 or earlier. 

8 hours ago, Tootie said:

League wide change

• Love 4
9 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

different strokes. i think she is beautiful and one of the most unique beauties this year in camp; her dark hair and light eyes are stunning.  definitely rooting for her! 

The picture posted when someone posted the picture list of TCC, she was rough looking but her professional pic that someone posted later, she looked really cute/pretty...so I'm holding out judgement.  In the picture from uniform  fittings, she looked cute as a button, she's tiny but well proportioned, and they fixed the hair color.  

• Love 6
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

Which TCC is this?

IMG_7652.PNG

Cianna maybe?? I know her hair wasn't' curly in the previous picture posted with the TCC list, but face structure fits :) 

Edited by Kayce

I feel like Rachel (is that pageant girl?) is a lock. Pretty, probably well-spoken, etc. If her dancing sucks, I think Kelli will give her a lot of chances to make the team.

• Love 4