Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Opine said:

I realize the makeovers have been lacking in the past few years...but they gotta fix this girl!!!  She is pretty.  That "color not found in nature look" is as bad as Mormon Maddie's original black hair.

The hem and the crotch are too long.  I am very surprised.  I thought she actually had a lot of taste with clothes.  I don't think Gina's long red tube dress is great either.  Gorgeous body - just the dress is too long.  

Oh man. I actually love that color. I tried but hair won’t hold color. For one week I was on top of the world! ? I don’t get the Christina Barbie. But hey she might have been.... I like Madeline 2.0. I wonder how the will separate them if they are on the team together. Go Dayton! (I am slightly biased on her because she looks like the daughter I could have had) I am dark like her. Instead I got 2 blond hair blue eyes boys. That’s why I loved Ashton and Maddie and Amy Reese and all the other dark haired beauties 

21 minutes ago, Kayce said:

Ok...I do NOT like that pantsuit Christina is wearing.  It's way too long.

Too long both in the leg and through the body. If you are short (like I am), you almost always have to get pantsuits altered, which is why I rarely wear them, or you look like Christina did last night. Cute outfit...on someone 3 inches taller.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

How did Cristina get a Barbie is a good question.  Some of the DCC"s even said how BAD her solo was so I am really surprised.

Who was it? These girls would have to be complete morons to trash a teammate's solo within hearing of anyone outside of their circle. I thought Kelli trained them better than that. Plus I thought Christina was well liked. That seems pretty mean.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Who was it? These girls would have to be complete morons to trash a teammate's solo within hearing of anyone outside of their circle. I thought Kelli trained them better than that. Plus I thought Christina was well liked. That seems pretty mean.

I don't think they were being mean they were just saying they were surprised it was so bad.

7 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Too long both in the leg and through the body. If you are short (like I am), you almost always have to get pantsuits altered, which is why I rarely wear them, or you look like Christina did last night. Cute outfit...on someone 3 inches taller.

Exactly!  I am just under 5'4 and pantsuits NEVER work for me unless altered :) 

6 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Honestly I'm with you...I wouldn't  think that any team mate would have that kind of lapse in judgement as to put down another's performance in a location where others could hear her say it.  

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I don't think they were being mean they were just saying they were surprised it was so bad.

lol like one of those 'no offense but...' *proceeds to offend*  That's gross if some of the girls said that, esp if non-DCC people were around to hear it.  I'm not even a Christina stan but that makes me want to start a fan club if someone actually said that. 

35 minutes ago, pizzaislife said:

Oh man. I actually love that color. I tried but hair won’t hold color. For one week I was on top of the world! ? I don’t get the Christina Barbie. But hey she might have been.... I like Madeline 2.0. I wonder how the will separate them if they are on the team together. Go Dayton! (I am slightly biased on her because she looks like the daughter I could have had) I am dark like her. Instead I got 2 blond hair blue eyes boys. That’s why I loved Ashton and Maddie and Amy Reese and all the other dark haired beauties 

i don't really mind the color either and will be annoyed if they trash her for it since they specifically dyed Holly's that color for two years LOL  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

I thought Gina's dress was spectacular on her body!  Liked the fact that she did something different but still DCC looking.

Christina's pants--hope walking on your hems doesn't become a fashion statement.

Gina's body IS spectacular.  I think she has been busting it on working out because I absolutely do not recall her being a body standout last year.  That being said, I think that one of the reasons why I don't like it goes back to the Kat dress at interviews.  Gina's dress is slit up the side and low in the back.  It's right there in the same category.  I know every one here is completely aware of the inconsistent application of rules; this is just one more example.

• Love 6
Just now, Opine said:

Gina's body IS spectacular.  I think she has been busting it on working out because I absolutely do not recall her being a body standout last year.  That being said, I think that one of the reasons why I don't like it goes back to the Kat dress at interviews.  Gina's dress is slit up the side and low in the back.  It's right there in the same category.  I know every one here is completely aware of the inconsistent application of rules; this is just one more example.

Kat's dress had inappropriate cut outs on the side, right below her breast area. That's why to the judges it seemed inappropriate, not the back or the side slit. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

lol like one of those 'no offense but...' *proceeds to offend*  That's gross if some of the girls said that, esp if non-DCC people were around to hear it.  I'm not even a Christina stan but that makes me want to start a fan club if someone actually said that. 

i don't really mind the color either and will be annoyed if they trash her for it since they specifically dyed Holly's that color for two years LOL  

Yes ma'am on the color!  I'm not a fan of the color...but I do agree.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

That’s Kashara near the end of the slides, right? IIRC, there was a rookie candidate who looked similar to her, which is why I’m not completely sure, 

TC Candidate Lindsay could be KaShara's twin.

I like Christina's outfit even with the too long pants legs better than Brennan's outfit.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I think Brennan's pant suit would be better suited as a separate top and bottom especially if the top was peplum

I don’t feel either are a good fit..what is the DCC world coming to .  Both should have known and choose better.  Ugh

Edited by lfedncr
Added more
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, lfedncr said:

I don’t feel either are a good fit..what is the DCC world coming to .  Both should have known and choose better.  Ugh

I've seen the other pictures and like Brennan's.  I think she wore it well.  

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I've seen the other pictures and like Brennan's.  I think she wore it well.  

Same here.  I thought her suit was very nice looking. Christina's was too big/long. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

For Dayton and Victoria, those judges were basically told that they weren't up for discussion.  

I bet all those judges are pissed!  Maybe they’ll refuse to return next year if their opinions mean nothing.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I bet all those judges are pissed!  Maybe they’ll refuse to return next year if their opinions mean nothing.

Are we sure this actually happened or is this just speculation. Yes, Kelli and Charlotte have overruled the judges when it comes to certain girls aka Danielle, but I have a hard time believing two girls were not allowed to be discussed at all. Opinions may vary!

3 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

How did Cristina get a Barbie is a good question.  Some of the DCC"s even said how BAD her solo was so I am really surprised.

Only the judges needed to be entertained..and they were. Good for her.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, Tootie said:

I think she's very pretty!

Jalyn Stough pp1.jpg

This girl is pretty, but she needs to learn not only the right makeup technique, but what products make her look the best, and let her natural hair grow out.  That hair color is not doing her any favors.  If it's her natural color, yikes!  She needs a new color, one that's more suited to her looks.

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

The difference between something fitting well and......not.  Odd choice by Christina.  Not sure her thought process on this one.

christina_riccelli_33545914_997362553754151_2649102769809522688_n.jpg

Neither pantsuit looks good, but Brennan's is the better of the two.  Christina's looks ill-fitting and needs to be taken up in several places while being let out (if possible) in others while Brennan's looks odd at the waist/hip area.  Both would look better as a two-piece ensemble.

12 minutes ago, ByTor said:

They're probably used to being overruled on some girls.  We've seen where most, and in some cases all, the judges have said no to a girl and yet there she is in Training Camp.  In most cases, the girl ends up getting cut during Training Camp and, if they are so lucky as to make it on the squad, well, most of THOSE are your one year girls.  I wish that Kelli/Judy/Charlotte would listen to the judges and save the veto power/over-ruling other judges thing for VERY rare cases (and not those where someone is related by blood, a long-time friendship, or work relationship).  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

The difference between something fitting well and......not.  Odd choice by Christina.  Not sure her thought process on this one.

christina_riccelli_33545914_997362553754151_2649102769809522688_n.jpg

Omg...it looks even worse from this angle. Surely she had something in her closet that looked better than this. Brennan’s is not flattering either, at least not in this picture, but it fits.

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

This girl is pretty, but she needs to learn not only the right makeup technique, but what products make her look the best, and let her natural hair grow out.  That hair color is not doing her any favors.  If it's her natural color, yikes!  She needs a new color, one that's more suited to her looks.

I'm not a fan of the color AT ALL!  I wasn't a fan of her look period until someone posted the pic that you made the comment on.  She's much prettier in that pic but that color needs to be changed :) 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yeah, kinda scratching my head that we are ready to 100% judge barbies based off tiny snippets or pics on PDC.

Seriously.

Regarding Victoria anyway, I actually expected her to get one.  She did one of her numbers that she won awards for, in a style at which she excels.

Good for her!!!!  And I love lyrical - even though that may not be the emphasis for DCC style, there are many incredibly gorgeous lyrical dancers who have excelled on the squad - including the flawless Lacey, who may well take Victoria under her wing.  Victoria has gorgeous long legs and is a really beautiful girl - to me, she clearly has the DCC look, a passion for the squad, and an ethic that has every possibility to take her there.  The only question I have ever had about her is whether or not she has an attitude - but I'm a lot more inclined to believe she doesn't, and is just a bubbly, outgoing girl who would make a fantastic addition to the squad.  

3 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

These girls would have to be complete morons to trash a teammate's solo within hearing of anyone outside of their circle. I thought Kelli trained them better than that. Plus I thought Christina was well liked. That seems pretty mean.

Whatever the thoughts are about Christina, I really hope that isn't true.  I'd be so crushed if girls I respected and cared about were trashing me.

Other opinions:

Dayton is absolutely one of the most beautiful TCCs in a group of incredibly beautiful TCCs.  I've loved what I've seen of her dancing overall, she looks like she has a very sweet, understated, humble attitude, and I really love that.  She would make an amazing DCC.  I am hoping so hard that they don't do anything to her hair, it is gorgeous as it is (let Marshall work his beautiful if-Fabio-was-a-Viking magic on Jalyn instead - she could still rock a striking tone, just looks a bit harsh and stiff the way it's colored and styled).

Briana is another of my favorite TCCs, and another whose attitude I really love and beauty I admire - I was so happy to see her with her Barbie, and I think she is another girl who will be an amazing DCC.

I think there is a lot of potential for a great squad this year, actually! 

So much this ?

• Love 9
(edited)
5 minutes ago, raindancer said:

Seriously.

Good for her!!!!  And I love lyrical - even though that may not be the emphasis for DCC style, there are many incredibly gorgeous lyrical dancers who have excelled on the squad - including the flawless Lacey, who may well take Victoria under her wing.  Victoria has gorgeous long legs and is a really beautiful girl - to me, she clearly has the DCC look, a passion for the squad, and an ethic that has every possibility to take her there.  The only question I have ever had about her is whether or not she has an attitude - but I'm a lot more inclined to believe she doesn't, and is just a bubbly, outgoing girl who would make a fantastic addition to the squad.  

Whatever the thoughts are about Christina, I really hope that isn't true.  I'd be so crushed if girls I respected and cared about were trashing me.

Other opinions:

Dayton is absolutely one of the most beautiful TCCs in a group of incredibly beautiful TCCs.  I've loved what I've seen of her dancing overall, she looks like she has a very sweet, understated, humble attitude, and I really love that.  She would make an amazing DCC.  I am hoping so hard that they don't do anything to her hair, it is gorgeous as it is (let Marshall work his beautiful if-Fabio-was-a-Viking magic on Jalyn instead - she could still rock a striking tone, just looks a bit harsh and stiff the way it's colored and styled).

Briana is another of my favorite TCCs, and another whose attitude I really love and beauty I admire - I was so happy to see her with her Barbie, and I think she is another girl who will be an amazing DCC.

So much this ?

EVERYTHING you just stated! I like Christina as well, but it's time to put the "I tried five times to make the squad" storyline to rest.   I absolutely love Dayton and have been rooting for her since last year :) I have no issues with Victoria...I've seen some of her lyrical stuff...and she's wonderful!  I don't know enough about the young lady to pass any type of judgement on her.  I loved Briana last year and I'm really pulling for her this year! Briana, Dayton, Madeline M., Lily (I'm from Ky...I have to pull for her) and Jasmin (who I think is probably the most beautiful of all of the TCC Rookies OR Vets) are my picks this year.  It's going to be a great squad, regardless!  I'd hate to have to be the one making those first cuts.  If it was up to me....there would be a squad of 45 :) 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Kat's dress had inappropriate cut outs on the side, right below her breast area. That's why to the judges it seemed inappropriate, not the back or the side slit. 

Plus it was at the interview.   Gina is a smart cookie and seems to know what she is doing as a DCC and what is expected of her to stay in good graces.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Kayce said:

EVERYTHING you just stated! I like Christina as well, but it's time to put the "I tried five times to make the squad" storyline to rest.   I absolutely love Dayton and have been rooting for her since last year :) I have no issues with Victoria...I've seen some of her lyrical stuff...and she's wonderful!  I don't know enough about the young lady to pass any type of judgement on her.  I loved Briana last year and I'm really pulling for her this year! Briana, Dayton, Madeline M., Lily (I'm from Ky...I have to pull for her) and Jasmin (who I think is probably the most beautiful of all of the TCC Rookies OR Vets) are my picks this year.  It's going to be a great squad, regardless!  I'd hate to have to be the one making those first cuts.  If it was up to me....there would be a squad of 45 :) 

I think that has more to do with CMT than Christina herself. Same thing with 50 Yard Kelsey. They have to constantly remind us for some reason.

19 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I think that has more to do with CMT than Christina herself.

I love Brennan and hope she makes it, but I’m positive the show will do the Christina thing with her.

• Love 8

Jaylyn’s hair is burgundy. No ones hair is that color naturally. I really really really dislike it. It makes her look harsh and cheap. I hope she makes it to makeovers and I hope they do a good job. Not holding my breath though.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I love Brennan and hope she makes it, but I’m positive the show will do the Christina thing with her.

Will this be Brennan's third or fourth time trying out? I swear a person needs a scorecard to keep up with who has tried out, how many times, etc. etc. I probably could find it on here, but I am too lazy to look it up.

17 hours ago, amateurathlete said:

I wasn't a huge fan of Madeline M's look last year, but I think she looks great this year!

I agree! I think she has improved a lot dance wise too-hope she makes it this time!

15 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Of course they gave Dayton and Victoria Barbies.  J&K had to act like they were deserving of a spot in TC.  "See they didn't just make it because mommy was a DCC, they earned Barbies."

Not sure about dayton-the short clip we saw wasn't spectacular but it's difficult to judge. They chose not to show even a single pic from Victoria and I'm sorry, but even in lyrical she doesn't really seem spectacular to me-especially when you put her up against Lacey. They have to show her solo on the show now.

i might sound mean, but we got to a point where Victoria and Christina-whose solo i think was actually posted on twitter and it was pretty meh- got barbies. They have a lot of stunning girls this year but I doubt they will get back to the kind of talent they used to have.

9 hours ago, Opine said:

I realize the makeovers have been lacking in the past few years...but they gotta fix this girl!!!  She is pretty.  That "color not found in nature look" is as bad as Mormon Maddie's original black hair.

The hem and the crotch are too long.  I am very surprised.  I thought she actually had a lot of taste with clothes.  I don't think Gina's long red tube dress is great either.  Gorgeous body - just the dress is too long.  

I think she will look absolutely amazing with a prettier shade of red.

1 hour ago, Kayce said:

image.png.86b81497c001cb3a3d53b4974030c95b.png

I know she has a great figure, and is a wonderful dancer...but I am just NOT a fan of her squinty eyed look/facials. 

Agree. It might be just her face but she looks so bitchy and insencere. I feel bad for saying this, but this plus her competitiveness make me dislike her so much. 

• Love 4

I personally like Jalyn's hair color.  However, I think the problem is her eye makeup.  She uses too much eyeliner.  She needs to soften it.  She has beautiful eyes.  The hair color she has now is very popular in the Northeast, which I believe is where she is from.  If she makes it to makeovers, I am almost positive they'll change it.  They'll probably make her a dark brown brunette.  

image2 (3).jpeg

image1 (7).jpeg

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Are we sure this actually happened or is this just speculation. Yes, Kelli and Charlotte have overruled the judges when it comes to certain girls aka Danielle, but I have a hard time believing two girls were not allowed to be discussed at all. Opinions may vary!

Are the judges really coming out of deliberations and gossiping about what was said  behind closed doors? Because wow - bad form. That seems like a sure way to make sure you aren't invited back the next year. We know how important loyalty and discretion are to Kelli, not to mention loose lips spoiling the show. Surely there is some agreement they have to sign that says they won't blab.

Count me in with those who like jalyn's hair color.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

One of the DCCs that I talk to told me that she thought that, if any Vet would have been cut on the basis of finals, it would have been Christina.  She wasn't being mean, just her impression of who was the worst.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Smplsimon said:

You and I must define "hate" differently.

I’m not a fan of Gina ...yet...maybe they will show her in a better light this season and I can get passed her Renee Zellweger look.

Edited by MssdDrms
Misspelled word
  • Love 1

Just jumping in to say - Christinas long pants arent a mistake. Its very in right now! I dont get it but thats fashion for ya! 

Jaylyn is pretty. She just needs new colour hair and some better eyebrows! 

Dayton - is gorgeous! Love her look but i think she needs a tan. She looked kind of washed out next to the other girls.

Solos - i liked Christina's solo! I dont get why Amy got a barbie though. Her costume was so cringeworthy! Everyone loved Heathers solo but i thought it was a little too many tricks and not enough dancing from what we saw. 

• Love 1

At this point I think it would be complete speculation, and as anyone can say anyone’s name, I think it would possibly unfairly make us all hate on a woman who may not have said anything. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Jesslyn said:

At this point I think it would be complete speculation, and as anyone can say anyone’s name, I think it would possibly unfairly make us all hate on a woman who may not have said anything. 

Right! And frankly, the notion that these girls don’t ever say anything negative about their teammates is unrealistic. Now, they should certainly be discrete, but I’m sure they’ve had multiple conversations with family and friends about tryouts, and got the “how was so and so’s solo?” “How did so and so do?” questions, and I’m sure they answered truthfully, which includes not pretending like everyone was fabulous when they weren’t. Thats normal. It’s not in any way scandalous.

Now, i don’t buy that judges ran out of tryouts claiming that K&J forced them to take someone. But the rest...i can buy that.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Yeah, kinda scratching my head that we are ready to 100% judge barbies based off tiny snippets or pics on PDC. Also, let's not forget that Erin got a barbie last year and was first person cut for not getting the style.  Getting a barbie says 'you really entertained us!' not 'you are the world's best dancer, welcome to the squad!'  Regarding Victoria anyway, I actually expected her to get one.  She did one of her numbers that she won awards for, in a style at which she excels.  Until we have someone here who confirms their identity and that they were legit sitting and watching Victoria's entire solo, in person, i'm not on board that it was terrible or embarrassing.  (mods, please note that is not me demanding receipts!   just stating my own opinion and why!)  

And IF Victoria or Dayton aren't great in camp, have memory mistakes or aren't wonderful at the style and still make the squad...well, we've seen that before with girls who aren't even related to anyone or BFF with Kelli's daughter.  

I think there is a lot of potential for a great squad this year, actually! 

This is everything! I was going to type something very similar but no need now. I totally agree with everything you said, which is why I'm going to hold my judgement until TC airs on CMT. I'm sure that Dayton and Victoria can dance, hell they have been dancing all of their lives. They can't help who their parents are and there is nothing wrong with trying to follow in your moms footsteps. I wish them much luck! 

• Love 9
(edited)

I personally wasn't a huge fan of Christina's solo from what we saw on social media BUT there is a HUGE difference between a mobile phone video of a performance and being in the room with someone so I feel us armchair judges will just never get to see what the judges see. 

Re Dayton - her solo last year was very good and I'm sure it was this year. She's clearly matured a lot and I'm sure she nailed her interview.

In terms of Victoria - she's not the best looking ever DCC in my opinion but also far and away not the least good looking. I find most of her dance videos on insta to be fine - some of the ones from dance classes are a little rough but who hasn't had the odd rough go in a class? We don't know how many times they've practised a routine before it's posted and I don't think she's ever looked terrible. I'm sure she was coached to hell on her solo and it's not surprising she'd nail it on the day given her competition background. 

I can't see the judges being strong armed by Kelli or Judy on legacies to be honest - I think it's much more likely a broader discussion with CMT around storylines for the year, especially with an extended season. I think the Kitty nights on the show will be telling when it comes to the legacies - on the whole she does chew people up regardless of veteran status, prettiness etc and I think it'll become clear to us how strong they are when we see them with Kitty. 

Also - Barbies show that girls excel in some particular style of dance. Quite a lot of cuts have been made featuring rookies who received Barbies but who couldn't master the DCC style/ look amazing in uniform etc. I think on this forum we pick up on small features and events because we have so little inside knowledge to go on but, as Nicole said in her speech, you can't attach importance to everything including pyramid etc - Kelli, Judy and the team have to look at a much bigger picture we never get to see. I personally feel they sometimes just grow really fond of a girl in person and then don't cut her because of that which is completely legit - I've not fired employees because I like them. 

Does anyone else think that Kelli and Judy seem less involved with the team than in earlier seasons? 

Also can we take a general poll if we think the standard is increasing or decreasing over time? I get the sense on the forum that people feel it's going down but when I look back at early reruns I think it's overall increasing - example, Kelsey getting yelled at for marking a move a few years ago VS back in season (4? 6?) Kitty telling a rookie what a chaine turn was/meant and then the rookie not knowing when she was asked later on. I would have kicked the girl off or at least warned her for rudeness. Actually - if a senior dancer in my studio didn't know what a chaine was I'd send her home, that is some basic sh*t. 

Edited by dccfangirl
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, dccfangirl said:

I personally wasn't a huge fan of Christina's solo from what we saw on social media BUT there is a HUGE difference between a mobile phone video of a performance and being in the room with someone so I feel us armchair judges will just never get to see what the judges see. 

Re Dayton - her solo last year was very good and I'm sure it was this year. She's clearly matured a lot and I'm sure she nailed her interview.

In terms of Victoria - she's not the best looking ever DCC in my opinion but also far and away not the least good looking. I find most of her dance videos on insta to be fine - some of the ones from dance classes are a little rough but who hasn't had the odd rough go in a class? We don't know how many times they've practised a routine before it's posted and I don't think she's ever looked terrible. I'm sure she was coached to hell on her solo and it's not surprising she'd nail it on the day given her competition background. 

I can't see the judges being strong armed by Kelli or Judy on legacies to be honest - I think it's much more likely a broader discussion with CMT around storylines for the year, especially with an extended season. I think the Kitty nights on the show will be telling when it comes to the legacies - on the whole she does chew people up regardless of veteran status, prettiness etc and I think it'll become clear to us how strong they are when we see them with Kitty. 

Also - Barbies show that girls excel in some particular style of dance. Quite a lot of cuts have been made featuring rookies who received Barbies but who couldn't master the DCC style/ look amazing in uniform etc. I think on this forum we pick up on small features and events because we have so little inside knowledge to go on but, as Nicole said in her speech, you can't attach importance to everything including pyramid etc - Kelli, Judy and the team have to look at a much bigger picture we never get to see. I personally feel they sometimes just grow really fond of a girl in person and then don't cut her because of that which is completely legit - I've not fired employees because I like them. 

Does anyone else think that Kelli and Judy seem less involved with the team than in earlier seasons? 

Also can we take a general poll if we think the standard is increasing or decreasing over time? I get the sense on the forum that people feel it's going down but when I look back at early reruns I think it's overall increasing - example, Kelsey getting yelled at for marking a move a few years ago VS back in season (4? 6?) Kitty telling a rookie what a chaine turn was/meant and then the rookie not knowing when she was asked later on. I would have kicked the girl off or at least warned her for rudeness. Actually - if a senior dancer in my studio didn't know what a chaine was I'd send her home, that is some basic sh*t. 

The one TC Candidate in Season 4 was cut the same night Miss Kitty got on her case for not knowing what chaine turn was. To me, I do not think a vet or a TC Candidate should be allowed to stay because Kelli and Judy grow fond of her. They both like Brianna from last year, and she was cut. It is not fair in my opinion a girl makes it because we like while another girl who has the total package and dance skills does not make it into TC while someone like Brianna who could not kick or master the DCC style gets a free ride into TC because Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte like her. And lets face it, if there was no show would girls like Brianna make it to TC in the first place.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

The one TC Candidate in Season 4 was cut the same night Miss Kitty got on her case for not knowing what chaine turn was. To me, I do not think a vet or a TC Candidate should be allowed to stay because Kelli and Judy grow fond of her. They both like Brianna from last year, and she was cut. It is not fair in my opinion a girl makes it because we like while another girl who has the total package and dance skills does not make it into TC while someone like Brianna who could not kick or master the DCC style gets a free ride into TC because Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte like her. And lets face it, if there was no show would girls like Brianna make it to TC in the first place.

Oh I'm forgot she was cut. Glad she was, that was pretty abysmal!