Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

39 minutes ago, DCC.Style.fan said:

I thought Dallas at least had 8 points on the scoreboard.  Per Cowboys site anyway.   Interesting decisions from the PTB or I could just say Jerry!

Hey look what I just bought .....

5b95b0777bf77_020140050_primary_pinkgray640640.png.c5d08101930cc334c4b0edccfc119b01.png

Those are cute!  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

BC they're trying more to sell whatever trainer or food place paid for the endorsement not actually give the girls a real plan.

So I’m watching season 4, and this completely proves my point that a lot of these girls have no clue how to eat, and they should all be on customized meal plans. After the body fat scan, Rachel Buckmeister, who is skinny fat according to her BMI results, says she’d like to go eat pizza, but instead is going to eat healthy by getting a sandwich. 

?‍♀️. I’m dead. Case in point many of these girls have no clue how to eat for a lean body.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, PBSLover said:

I had to turn it off. My favorite player retired, I am not a Dak or Zeke fan and I don’t know who any of the new guys are. 

And to think I had my head bit off for no other reason than stating the fact that Dak Prescott would be a one and done quarterback.  One great season and then nothing.

• Love 6
On 9/8/2018 at 12:46 PM, SmpIsimon said:

Sadly, I think you're right and that she was cut for being "toxic" (although I haven't gotten any confirmation of that).

Doubt it. Almost every vet took her out at 3:30 A.M. when at that insane hour, they certainly didn’t have to. Also, according to some instastories, she’s been with a number of the girls since. She seems genuinely liked. And JohnGalt, who seems to have reliable info, never mentioned toxic. So I’m guessing that’s not the reason. 

Edited by Jesslyn
  • Love 16
2 minutes ago, Jesslyn said:

Doubt it. Almost every vet took her out at 3:30 A.M. when at that insane hour, they certainly didn’t have to. Also, according to some instastories, she’s been with a number of the girls since. She seems genuinely liked. 

You miss my point -- the "toxic" was Kelli's description for Tara having the nerve to question Victoria getting special treatment.  The girls love Tara.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

You miss my point -- the "toxic" was Kelli's description for Tara having the nerve to question Victoria getting special treatment.  The girls love Tara.

Oh I see, you put toxic in quotes, meaning that she really isn’t, but that was the excuse.  :) Maybe so, but I think that whole “she said something”was debunked and it was only one poster who suggested it. And again, the insiders that have been reliable never mentioned she said anything or even hinted that could possibly be it. 

Edited by Jesslyn
I have no real idea. Lol.
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Teresa said:

Do we think Tara's cut will be shown or just brushed under the rug like Erica's cut?

Supposedly they didn't show Erica's cut because they had just gone thru all the drama with Jenna and Holly, and just wanted to move on.  If Tara was cut for weight and blending, I wouldn't see a reason to not show it.  She's a vet that become complacent and the end result should be shown.  And I love Tara, so it won't be fun to watch if they do show it:(

• Love 2
On 9/8/2018 at 1:28 AM, MyFavShows said:

Omg - seriously?!!!   That’s huge if true.  I kind of find it really hard to believe for some reason?  Kelli and TK have been friends forever and so far they seem to be treating VK well. 

Do we know for a fact the Kelli really promised VK that?   And honestly, now that I “know” VK a little from watching her on the show, I find it harder to believe she told people that she had a guaranteed spot, or if she did maybe she was just joking?   She just seems a lot more humble/self-critical than I ever imagined she would be from social media and the things I read on this board.  I imagined she was going to be very arrogant and snooty, and she’s not like that at all IMO.  Like her “I’m just so relieved I’m not cut! - omg - what a relief!” scene doesn’t seem like a person who was told she was guaranteed a spot.

Unless of course she was told that later in TC after multiple office visits and felt safe - then they still cut her???  I actually could see that getting TK pretty upset if so. 

VK reeks of a girl who's gone through bad acting lessons. I don't think 99.9% of what we get from her is genuine. What strikes me is that she seems like the girl who is always thinking about others reactions if she says abc instead of xyz. But, she's 18, naive and sheltered so her version of 'cute' is really, really annoying to watch. 

As for TK and Kelli not talking, I could see it. It may not be permanent, but Kelli and TK are the reason why VK is getting racked over the coals but TK will never take responsibility for that. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

rewatched the episode with the panel interviews and it really makes me angry that they didn't cut Jessika.  She didn't know anything, even Charlotte said so!  How did she make it back???  It just boggles my mind.

It made me mad too! I just don’t get the appeal and her solo LAST season should have got her cut ?. I swear this girl has dirt on The Jones family or she knows Kelli has info leading to the arrest of Hillary Clinton and Jessika (? at the K) threatened she would tell her or something I don’t know. 

• Love 9

Just a thought...but maybe they are showing Tara falling during the show group auditions because she may have hurt herself and therefore needed to be cut from the squad?  Could this be a possibility, instead of weight?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jesslyn said:

Oh I see, you put toxic in quotes, meaning that she really isn’t, but that was the excuse.  :) Maybe so, but I think that whole “she said something”was debunked and it was only one poster who suggested it. And again, the insiders that have been reliable never mentioned she said anything or even hinted that could possibly be it. 

@Smplrsimon is one of our insiders who has yet to let us down. Whether Tara said something directly to Kelli/Judy or not, if word got back to them that she did, she'd be 'toxic.' Frankly, I doubt I'll ever agree with her cut. Kelli is an idiot, I've thought this for a while, but this season pretty much proves it. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

As for TK and Kelli not talking, I could see it. It may not be permanent, but Kelli and TK are the reason why VK is getting racked over the coals but TK will never take responsibility for that. 

Didn't someone on this board notice a few months back that Kelli and TK no longer followed one another on Twitter?  I wonder if it could have anything to do with VK?

As far as Malena, in that awful terrible book written by one of the Scholz sisters, it was mentioned ad nauseum that any employer in Dallas would just be so darn thrilled to have a cheerleader working there that there was never any problem with getting time off to do DCC duties.  So either that was never true to begin with or times have changed.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I believe this. But it is also a scenario where I give this rest of the girls the side eye.

At some point, if you love someone like Tara so much, you start to smell the bullshit. This organization treats them like crap, and treats people they love like crap. Take off the blinders and move on.

Then apply this theory to Shelley as well.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Pink-n-Green said:

As far as Malena, in that awful terrible book written by one of the Scholz sisters, it was mentioned ad nauseum that any employer in Dallas would just be so darn thrilled to have a cheerleader working there that there was never any problem with getting time off to do DCC duties.  So either that was never true to begin with or times have changed.

I imagine the conversation went like this, “Hey football team that I work for, I’m trying to get a part time job with this other football team in the area and it will take up a lot of my time. No, no I’m not angling for a position with bigger, better, professional team, I’m fully committed to YOU...oh, can I leave early today I have to get my DCC makeover. Okay, great.”

Businesses that can benefit from having a DCC on staff probably move heaven and earth to keep them; dance studios, gyms, hair salons, plastic surgeons, anywhere that can say, “come see a real life DCC, you/your child can look/be like them one day too! We take cash, credit, and check.”

The graduation ceremony and the where are they now propaganda just says, “we love and respect all of you and we’ll do anything for you...except pay you like the professionals that we demand you be.” 

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Pebbles116 said:

More info please!!

That would be too much like right. Lol we're not getting any more info on that.

9 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

Time to dump Garrett as coach.

It's been time. But as a Redskins fan, I say keep him. lol

9 hours ago, Teresa said:

Do we think Tara's cut will be shown or just brushed under the rug like Erica's cut?

I think it will be shown. There wasn't anything dramatic behind it.

7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Just a thought...but maybe they are showing Tara falling during the show group auditions because she may have hurt herself and therefore needed to be cut from the squad?  Could this be a possibility, instead of weight?

She didn't hurt herself.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, SimplePleasures said:

And to think I had my head bit off for no other reason than stating the fact that Dak Prescott would be a one and done quarterback.  One great season and then nothing.

Well, maybe losing his one true love Jenna affected his game...

1 hour ago, Lolfordays said:

I believe this. But it is also a scenario where I give this rest of the girls the side eye.

At some point, if you love someone like Tara so much, you start to smell the bullshit. This organization treats them like crap, and treats people they love like crap. Take off the blinders and move on.

Then apply this theory to Shelley as well.

I give Shelley a pass as this is a real job for her and she’s presumably paid a living wage in contrast with the girls. If she’s also basically volunteering for this amazing organization that has no problem dragging her child for ratings, then yes I’d side-eyed her too. I mean her posts here seem super mature, but even i get mad whenever I see comments on fb saying that Dayton got in solely due to her mom and she is crap while VK is super amazing... you can all argue that VK is actually getting a ‘subtle bad edit’ but all comments outside of this forum have been nothing but supportive.

As for Heather, I’m a huge fan and I honestly think she’s one of the best vets they have left. In past squads she might have been merely a blender, but Kelli also said how impressive she’s been her first year. If she did something truly terrible, then don’t accept her back. If she did something relatively minor, then don’t punish her. Not when you have only 6 upper vets left and she’s pretty much your only hope of seeing a 5th year girl again for the next 2 years...

• Love 9
9 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

If Tara was injured, Kelli and Judy would have give her time to work in healing/rehab unless doctor(s) said no more dancing this season period until she is finish with rehab. I seriously doubt she would have been cut for falling during SG tryouts. Brooke was injured during Season 2 during a SG practice where a girl next to her went into the jump split too early or too late. She was not able to perform until November due to her surgery and rehab. Other girls have been injured during TC and DCC Season and were not cut from the squad.

On 9/6/2018 at 4:14 PM, Christineelgene said:

Here are my questions after Thursday's episode..apologies if they have already been discussed, I was out of town and just catching up:

1. Why in the heck is Rachel looking at Yuko like that on pic #41. Umm, not a good look.

2. Out of all the TCC in history why is Daphne the first one they perform a fake graduation ceremony for? Is she related to someone? (Unless, I'm forgetting..if so please remind me)

3. Jay Johnson really shocked me when he yelled at the TCC about how he goes back and rats on them. IMO, some things just are common sense and don't need to be said. It made him seem like he was bragging about the fact that TPTB listen to his suggestions. I would really hope that those ladies know that anyone that they come in contact with in the DCC organization can and will deliver any information to TPTB they deem necessary, the good and the bad. 

• Love 3
On 9/8/2018 at 1:44 PM, SmpIsimon said:

I'm told that Victoria acted as though she were a fifth year veteran throughout training camp, very entitled and wanting to be center of attention at all times.  She also ratted out several of the girls (some veterans) to Kelli and Judy, getting them in trouble.  I don't know why Kelli and Judy don't know that using one girl in that way only hurts that girl with the squad -- you'd think they'd learned their lesson after Cassie.

Sadly, it seems this is exactly what they expect, which is why Jenna was told by them that she was not being a good leader. It seems that leaders are expected to report all issues with the other girls, but if you ask me K&J expects anyone of the DCC to report bad behavior.  However, when a legacy does this it makes it worse because the DCC they rat on does not stand a chance afterwards. 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

I watched Season 3 for the first time this weekend. Charlotte looked like Skelector even back then, 10 years ago!

you can tell she's had a MAJOR work done since season 3.  her eyes look completely different now. 

Edited by Runnergrl37
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Sadly, it seems this is exactly what they expect, which is why Jenna was told by them that she was not being a good leader. It seems that leaders are expected to report all issues with the other girls, but if you ask me K&J expects anyone of the DCC to report bad behavior.  However, when a legacy does this it makes it worse because the DCC they rat on does not stand a chance afterwards. 

I'm curious. After watching Season 3, did Cassie ever make any REAL life long friends after leaving DCC? She seems very cold to me.

7 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

I'm curious. After watching Season 3, did Cassie ever make any REAL life long friends after leaving DCC? She seems very cold to me.

I do see a lot of her IG post and pics and she does attend a lot of their baby showers etc. I think she was at Sidney's baby shower, and I think that she and Ashton are close. Was Ashton one of Cassie's bridesmaids? The one BFF she had during her DCC years was Melissa. I don't believe they are friends anymore (this was discussed on the old site)but I can't remember what happened between the 2 of them. I don't even think that Melissa was one of her bridesmaids, and now Melissa is expecting but the pics that were taken of her and the DCC at her shower proves that Cassie was not there

Edited by DCCFAN71
3 minutes ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I don't even think that Melissa was one of her bridesmaids, and now Melissa is expecting but the pics that were taken of her and the DCC does not include Cassie. 

Melissa was Cassie’s maid of honor at her wedding. I don’t know anything else.

I do know that Cassie was popular while on the squad. She had a lot of friends. Not sure what is happening now but when she was cheering, she was close with the girls.

• Love 3
On 9/7/2018 at 3:58 PM, SmpIsimon said:

If you ever meet Cassie, you can instantly tell there's no way she graduated college (you'll even question whether she graduated high school).  Not the sharpest tool in the toolbox is my point . . . 

Hahahahahaha!  Love this!  I nearly spit my drink out!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

Explains the Resting Dopey Face.

4 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

High school to DCC to mom. Arrested development.

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

I do know that Cassie was popular while on the squad. She had a lot of friends. Not sure what is happening now but when she was cheering, she was close with the girls.

Thanks for reminding me about Melissa and being Maid of Honor...

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Well, wouldn’t you make sure Cassie likes you enough to stay on the squad and not rat you out?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well, wouldn’t you make sure Cassie likes you enough to stay on the squad and not rat you out?

THIS!!!  I guess they had to play the "if you can't beat them, join them", in this situation. LOLOL Which is what will happen when VK makes the team. 

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 2

Hi everyone! Love this site - been following the DCC since the show started and can't get enough!  First time posting.... just happened to be on Instagram and saw a pic of Cassie and Melissa at Sydney's baby shower. Can't link the pic from my work computer.... but it's on Cassie's Insta!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, TrinaJ said:

Hi everyone! Love this site - been following the DCC since the show started and can't get enough!  First time posting.... just happened to be on Instagram and saw a pic of Cassie and Melissa at Sydney's baby shower. Can't link the pic from my work computer.... but it's on Cassie's Insta!

• Love 3
3 hours ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Here are my questions after Thursday's episode..apologies if they have already been discussed, I was out of town and just catching up:

1. Why in the heck is Rachel looking at Yuko like that on pic #41. Umm, not a good look.

2. Out of all the TCC in history why is Daphne the first one they perform a fake graduation ceremony for? Is she related to someone? (Unless, I'm forgetting..if so please remind me)

3. Jay Johnson really shocked me when he yelled at the TCC about how he goes back and rats on them. IMO, some things just are common sense and don't need to be said. It made him seem like he was bragging about the fact that TPTB listen to his suggestions. I would really hope that those ladies know that anyone that they come in contact with in the DCC organization can and will deliver any information to TPTB they deem necessary, the good and the bad. 

I thought that was pretty shocking how Jay yelled at them like that too.   He was almost threatening to have them cut.   IIRC the girls always laugh during those segments.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, TrinaJ said:

Yea, I mentioned that I saw Cassie at Sydney's baby shower but I didnt see Cassie at Melissa's baby shower. Of course there are probably more pics than what I saw but I can only mention the ones I did see. 

1 hour ago, BonnieBlue said:

It's always bothered me how Cassie has no lips whatsoever.  Such an unattractive girl.  Her son is cute though.

I think she’s really unattractive too.   Say what you will about Dayton and VK, but they are both a ton more DCC pretty than Cassie.  And can both dance better from what I’ve seen too (Cassie got better by the end of her tenure, but going into TC their first year these two are better).  Plus Cassie never had the DCC polish when it came to speaking style. 

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 5

What is the song that DCC dances to after learning Michelle Key's choreography ?  They've play this particular song quite a bit in the last few seasons........alot of it is instrumental with just a few words.   TIA   

3 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

I've always found Cassie to be incredibly unattractive, but it's probably because I can't divorce her appearance from what I know of her personality.  I talked to someone who cheered with Cassie and she said that if you wanted to have any chance of getting the goodies (i.e., show group, group leader, a decent place in the squad photo, etc.), you had to play the "Cassie game," which was basically kissing Cassie's ass at every turn.  Get on her bad side and things would get quite uncomfortable for you real fast (assuming you weren't dismissed for some bullshit reason, i.e., Olivia).

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 15