Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

E22383BC-D1C4-433D-A053-AFC64EA9922C.jpeg

I feel like there are too many blondes up front. Hopefully they will adjust.  Gina, Lexie, Tasha, KaShara right next to one another.  Also, Jessika right behind Tasha.  Seems a bit much lol

I wonder if Kelli has already showed them how to pose sitting down by scissoring their legs. She used to do that almost every year on the show until they stopped including that segment.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

I wonder if Kelli has already showed them how to pose sitting down by scissoring their legs. She used to do that almost every year on the show until they stopped including that segment.

Yeah well, Kelli’s back leg was completely bent and Cassie couldn’t get it because she had no room behind her. I kept wondering why Cassie couldn’t get her body to do that then I realized why. 

4 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Yeah well, Kelli’s back leg was completely bent and Cassie couldn’t get it because she had no room behind her. I kept wondering why Cassie couldn’t get her body to do that then I realized why. 

And then there was the year that Cassie was having trouble understanding that Kelli was asking her to drop her top knee to the floor when she was laying on her side. Kelli had to lay on the floor 3 times before she got it. 

2 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

Yes now it looks like Yuko behind Lexie and Miranda to her right. You can see it in the Instastory but Yuko’s head got cutoff in posting here.

It’s a new game! Guess who this headless cheerleader is. ?

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

And then there was the year that Cassie was having trouble understanding that Kelli was asking her to drop her top knee to the floor when she was laying on her side. Kelli had to lay on the floor 3 times before she got it. 

Yes, that is what I referring to. Cassie couldn’t do it because she needed to bend her back leg and there was no room behind her to bend her leg. Cassie knew what she wanted but there was a reason it wasn’t working.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Yes, that is what I referring to. Cassie couldn’t do it because she needed to bend her back leg and there was no room behind her to bend her leg. Cassie knew what she wanted but there was a reason it wasn’t working.

I was wondering about that as well, and then when Judy asked Kelli to get on the floor to pose again, I thought they were just messing with Kelli:)

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

Interesting that Amy doesn’t have a more central position given her seniority.

They don’t even have that many ‘senior’ vets and they still can’t honor them all? And by all, I mean all three of them. Moving an Abigail to the front is understandable (and had nothing to do with seniority), but they will have plenty of time to move Gina and Alexis closer to the front.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, raindancer said:

honestly this is very true for me....I turned 39 on Saturday, and I literally weigh less now than I did when I was in the 8th grade.  I wasn't huge then by any means (and sadly, I stopped growing when I was 13, which put a stop to my professional basketball career), but I am a runner now and I hit the gym almost every day, which wasn't the case for me growing up.  A few pages back someone had posted the APF testing Jay does for the girls, and I know I'd crush the running portion, probably do well for the situps....and then, get my tail handed to me with the pushups.  There is no conceivable way I could do 40 pushups in 2 minutes ?

Yes, this is the case with most people I know as well. We realize that we aren't getting any younger, and maybe we should take better care of ourselves. I honestly believe that the women I know in their 40's and 50's, including you and me, would kick butt in that test!!!

• Love 1
On 8/27/2018 at 4:35 AM, dreamcatcher said:

Erin should be Victoria’s role model. Like her or not, she was cut last year for being too fluid and she seemed like a lost case, but with only one year of prep classes she got to this!

While she is dancing on the field she be like  "HI MIA !"         

I love Mia anyway 

4 hours ago, DKay said:

They have a Thunderstruck jump split video on the DCC FB page & the camera pans up & down the line showing the entire squad. They show her end right at the end at the jump split.  But, I gound out last night I will be with a group going to the Titans-Dallas Mon. night game in Nov. we have great seats & I will have a gr8 view. Will get to see everyone for myself. Looking fwd to the trip. 

Can you link that video?

47 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

There were actually TWO years of Kelli coaching Cassie in poses for the photo. One was the scissor thing. She couldn’t move back. She was in a kneeling pose for this one.  

The second was Cassie laying on her side... legs not scissored there- that might be awkward for a squad photo (lol)

Edited by Taralightner
34 minutes ago, JerseyGirl said:

More Instastory photos:

E73A26EC-ABA2-45B6-96C1-B2FEFABA78B6.thumb.jpeg.c543f26245c18cd04c69d8e65201a851.jpeg 

D6F21B9A-2DC6-4735-AC1A-879F12C07ADF.jpeg

This top one says Reppin IL - Madeline, Hannah and Gabby are all from the Chicago suburbs. Madeline and Gabby are from suburbs very close together. 

12 hours ago, sugarplum said:

I’m a professional photographer too - completely agree with your friend. There are lots of tricks to make someone appear thinner when photographing them...and in this photo, because of the movement, Maddie is kind of breaking those naturally slimming “rules”. She may have genuinely gained weight, but I can’t say so just based on this picture. 

My daughter is a professional photographer. I showed her some of the pictures and she was surprised with the poses and how stiff everyone looked. The first thing she said was. "Why do they have guys taking the pictures? Women are much more comfortable posing in swimsuits with a female." Never thought about that. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

They don’t even have that many ‘senior’ vets and they still can’t honor them all? And by all, I mean all three of them. Moving an Abigail to the front is understandable (and had nothing to do with seniority), but they will have plenty of time to move Gina and Alexis closer to the front.

I agree on Gina, but Alexis is pretty enough to warrant being down front as a 2nd year. She's damn near Abigail pretty in my opinion.

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, lizzi6692 said:

I agree on Gina, but Alexis is pretty enough to warrant being down front as a 2nd year. She's damn near Abigail pretty in my opinion.

Yes she is so pretty !! I hope she will stay a few more years I think she could be a really strong upper vet 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Stagecoach said:

My daughter is a professional photographer. I showed her some of the pictures and she was surprised with the poses and how stiff everyone looked. The first thing she said was. "Why do they have guys taking the pictures? Women are much more comfortable posing in swimsuits with a female." Never thought about that. 

@Stagecoach They should hire your daughter to be their swimsuit calendar photographer. She sounds like she knows what she is doing.

2 hours ago, hereforthedrama said:

Thank goodness they did Molly's hair differently than last year! That hairdo did not look good. 

Sorry but still see the odd boob just not attractive 

2 hours ago, JayDKay said:

They all look great! Love Gina with the straight hair. And love Laurens slightly darker hair. Their hair and makeup look so good. Whatever they are doing, they need to keep doing it. https://twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/1034526183730360325?s=09

Not a fan of the boob 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I feel like there are too many blondes up front. Hopefully they will adjust.  Gina, Lexie, Tasha, KaShara right next to one another.  Also, Jessika right behind Tasha.  Seems a bit much lol

I think it's Lacey, Alexis and Tess smack dab in the middle across the front.  So all brunettes. 

• Love 1

The cameos or headshots need another photographer.   Isn't the current cameo photographer the son of the original cameo photographer?    The current pictures aren't good considering what they have to work with.     

Molly's picture is hideous, which isn't easy to do to such a beautiful woman.     Miranda's probably isn't easy to shoot, because of the fouled up chest issue.   

Malena seemed really nice, and would probably do very well in some PR job for the Cowboys, but she'll never succeed as a dancer with memory issue.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
11 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

She was never an All Star, was she?  She was so outgoing, pretty and absolutely hilarious:)  No one can stuff a bra like her for a cameo shoot! 

Did she ever get married?

8 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

I believe CMT is done filming.

Aww.  I’m sad we won’t get to see Judy arranging the ‘beautiful bouquet of cheerleaders’ and Kelli’s explanation of mixing up the hair colors.  ?

• Love 9