Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

24 minutes ago, Opine said:

.  I will never get over Brenda's nasty comments re Kat's dress.  So every time I look at the girls dressed up, I get mad again.  They all look great!  However, these are not interview clothes or first day of work clothes in general.  Some are fine,  but a good percent scream clubbin'.

Me too! I thought her reaction was over the top. None of these outfits look like "interview" attire. I've had more than one office job that didn't allow sleeveless tops. And is the spaghetti strap top Gina has on her interview outfit? Because that's just as bad as Kat's cut out dress. 

• Love 13
38 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

In photo #13 (Barbies), who is that between Gina and Dayton?

Other observations: I love Lindsey's dress (adore that sleeve length), Taylor is TALL, Erin looks more "DCC ready" than last year, Christina's jumpsuit hems remain a travesty.

Looks like Kristen but not sure. 

C890CFBE-4F37-481D-BE1A-8703CC464E63.jpeg

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, doglover0814 said:

If you look at the 8th picture it looks like the vets are grouped in rows by how long they've been on the team. It is interesting, but also makes me feel a little bad for Lacey because she's sitting by herself lol

They've been doing it that way for a while now.

45 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

That doesn't surprise me at all. They're never going to add guys to the DCC lineup. At least not as long as the C/K/J triad are in place.

I agree, I doubt they'd allow it.  I feel like they're missing out on some great performers.  Musical groups have a mix of male & female dancers performing, why not football teams?

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I agree, I doubt they'd allow it.  I feel like they're missing out on some great performers.  Musical groups have a mix of male & female dancers performing, why not football teams?

Agreed but they probably feel as if they have that covered with the DCC Rhythm and Blues team. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, DCCFAN71 said:

Agreed but they probably feel as if they have that covered with the DCC Rhythm and Blues team. 

True, I'm sure they do, and don't they get to participate in the halftime shows?  It would, however, be nice to see men on the sidelines too.  But honestly, I'm starting to wonder how much longer a life-span pro cheerleading is going to have.  Like when little Lennon Loftin turns 18, will there even be a DCC for her to audition for?

• Love 3
Just now, mmm said:

Wait, Can someone catch me up here ? Is Tara off the team ? Why?

The insiders are saying a little bit due to weight (I don't see it *shrug*) and a little of being a blender/outdanced.

1 minute ago, ByTor said:

The insiders are saying a little bit due to weight (I don't see it *shrug*) and a little of being a blender/outdanced.

She's skinny & was given a lot compliments last year on being a powerful dancer !!!! WTF !!!!!

I sometimes think the increase of cutting vets during TC is just for the show. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I am pretty sure you are right, and that is Kristen.  I don’t remember which solo was hers, however.  Maybe she was the gal towards the end in all white who did lyrical?

i think she actually did her solo to a speech/dramatic reading.

1 hour ago, mmm said:

She's skinny & was given a lot compliments last year on being a powerful dancer !!!! WTF !!!!!

It 100% totally is

• Love 7
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Very true.  I am so happy Jinelle finally received the recognition I felt she was due.  IMO, she will always remain one of their best overall ambassadors.  She comes off as a class act in every conceivable way.

I Agree, although it does feel a bit too little too late. And I honestly think that they wouldn’t have given her that heartfelt send off if she wasn’t retiring after such a messy year (or in other words, if the whole Jenna/Holly/Erica incident never happened).

1 hour ago, mmm said:

I absolutely believe that. I think Tara was just a sacrificial lamb. They have at least 5 vets who are blending or downright suck compared to the new girls, but Tara has weight issues so off you go. Jessika has been struggling as well but apparently Kelli loves her so she ain’t going anywhere.There’s just no way Tara was performing worse than Jessika, Yuko, Savanah and Christina.

• Love 18
40 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I Agree, although it does feel a bit too little too late. And I honestly think that they wouldn’t have given her that heartfelt send off if she wasn’t retiring after such a messy year (or in other words, if the whole Jenna/Holly/Erica incident never happened).

I absolutely believe that. I think Tara was just a sacrificial lamb. They have at least 5 vets who are blending or downright suck compared to the new girls, but Tara has weight issues so off you go. Jessika has been struggling as well but apparently Kelli loves her so she ain’t going anywhere.There’s just no way Tara was performing worse than Jessika, Yuko, Savanah and Christina.

And was Tara’s interview as cringe-worthy as Jessikas?  Jessika shud have been cut for her complete lack of wingability?. If that’s even a word!

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

This is cute but it looks like there's something missing.

IMG_2654.PNG

What in the...?

I've thought for years DCC and all of their resources SURELY can find better photo editors. I'm not saying Photoshop the girls within an inch of their life, but damn, some basic balancing and corrections would be nice.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

There's a  picture with Kelli Judy, former DCCs, and other staff (I assume). Why is Tina Kalina in it? Does she work for the DCC/Cowboys staff?  

She must have been one of the DCC alumni that came in the first night to talk about their experiences, give advice, etc

4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

There's a  picture with Kelli Judy, former DCCs, and other staff (I assume). Why is Tina Kalina in it? Does she work for the DCC/Cowboys staff?  

I think former DCCs were there to help out at auditions.

39 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

IMG_2654.PNG

I think what’s missing is the sexiness...she can’t do sultry or sexy, like Kelsey (Lowrance?) who oooozed sexy last swimsuit shoot. Not sure if it due to Maddie’s upbringing or it’s just her nature. I say this as someone who also absolutely cannot do sultry or sexy (I’m faaaar too awkward) AND as a Maddie fan. I think she is a terrific dancer, fun to watch, is as cute as can be as well as being just a really good person on top of it all. But sexy? Nope. (Edited to add: and that’s ok! Not everyone has to be a sexpot!)

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Opine said:

Oh my, as if my DH doesn't drool over her enough.

Who’s DH?

4 hours ago, ATLGirl said:

That doesn't surprise me at all. They're never going to add guys to the DCC lineup. At least not as long as the C/K/J triad are in place.

I wouldn’t bet on that.

Edited by PBSLover
7 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

Who’s DH?

I wouldn’t bet on that.

I think DH means “dear husband”.

If they won’t show a male auditioning on the show and Melissa is totally ignoring questions about it, that tells me quite a bit. And I’d forgotten about Rhythm and Blue, an easy way for them to say they already have male dancers so why expand them to the DCC. Just my two cents. 

• Love 5

I think Madeline looks hot in the photo.

Kelli and Judy are the ones who chose the photos and I believe they work with an editor. If you all have been following the board like I have and know my big mouth, I’ll just say again that the DCC’s calendar photos/cameo photos/etc. have the worst lighting...it’s jut bad. When a girl is photographed in the ocean at sunset, she looks like she is posing in front of a background. They spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to create it and they can’t seem to find someone who can shoot them well.

And I HATE that bikini Lacey is wearing. It looks uncomfortable and doesn’t even fit her.

2 minutes ago, ATLGirl said:

If they won’t show a male auditioning on the show and Melissa is totally ignoring questions about it, that tells me quite a bit. And I’d forgotten about Rhythm and Blue, an easy way for them to say they already have male dancers so why expand them to the DCC. Just my two cents. 

Maybe not in the next two years but I could see it happening. 

Edited by PBSLover
  • Love 1

I'm not a big fan of the pose in Maddie's pic, not just for her but anyone. It's used a lot and I just think it hardly ever looks good. The whole laying down, propped up on one arm with the other arm in front. I think it looks awkward for everyone. I don't get why it's used in bikini shoots. Lol 

5 minutes ago, lizzi6692 said:

Miranda posted this picture on twitter. If she has attempted to have her boobs fixed, it clearly wasn't done very well. The botched boob job is still pretty obvious.

DlTV5WGUcAAClad.jpg

Yep - and it’s also obvious they tried to make it look better by photoshopping/enhancing cleavage onto the photo and it didn’t work - you can stlll clearly see there is something wrong w/ her boobs. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I'm not a big fan of the pose in Maddie's pic, not just for her but anyone. It's used a lot and I just think it hardly ever looks good. The whole laying down, propped up on one arm with the other arm in front. I think it looks awkward for everyone. I don't get why it's used in bikini shoots. Lol 

On the DCC Insta page, they have a pic of Tasha, and she looks like she's ready to collapse.  Khalyn has the same pose and she looks good.  I think the best ones are when the girls is resting her head on her hand - it's a more relaxed pose.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

IMG_2654.PNG

First off, she looks very heavy in this picture.  How did she not get weight warnings at auditions???  Or did she?

To me she looks like a chubby middle school girl w/ a left boob photo shopped on.  I can’t believe the DCC put that in the calendar.  Who would that even appeal to?  Looks more like a Justice ad trying to sell the bathing suit to preteen girls than a calendar shot - it’s almost creepy if adult men would find that sexy cause she looks like she’s 12.  Eesh.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

On the DCC Insta page, they have a pic of Tasha, and she looks like she's ready to collapse.  Khalyn has the same pose and she looks good.  I think the best ones are when the girls is resting her head on her hand - it's a more relaxed pose.

Yeah I just looked back and Khalyn's does look good. They have a couple of Alexis and her arm just looks so awkward like I said. Lol I agree about the head on the hand and I think it usually looks better if their other arm is resting on their hips/legs. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yeah I just looked back and Khalyn's does look good. They have a couple of Alexis and her arm just looks so awkward like I said. Lol I agree about the head on the hand and I think it usually looks better if their other arm is resting on their hips/legs. 

I was trying to find the shots of Whitney I in the pink bikini, or Melissa R in the blue bikini, where they are resting on their hand.  Those shots made calendar.

1 hour ago, BonnieBlue said:

She was complaining behind the scenes about the favoritism being shown Victoria and it got back to Kelli.

I thought this was just a rumor? Also, Tara commented on VK’s Instagram post saying “you are beautiful. I love you” so idk i just don’t think if she was that annoyed about it, and then was cut because of that reason... she’d still be that close or want anything to do with VK. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I was trying to find the shots of Whitney I in the pink bikini, or Melissa R in the blue bikini, where they are resting on their hand.  Those shots made calendar.

This one?

c15b537884361ac4104210790f02dfa5.jpg

• Love 2

Re: the photos from the episode - Kashara, Savannah and Khaylan look really pretty in their calendar photos.   Christina looks pretty in the shots of the first meeting.  Her personality annoys me, but she does have a very photogenic smile. TCC Lindsay looks like she could be Kasharas sister.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, mmm said:

Wait, Can someone catch me up here ? Is Tara off the team ? Why?

I think @scorpio1031 can answer this best. I have two drinks in my hand right now. ?

@mmm- we have a drinking game for certain topics as they come up on here a lot. You’re all good, and I read that others have answered. She was called into the office multiple times for blending and for weight. (Most of us can’t see the weight part from photos). 

The rumor about involvement of camera time and Victoria is a very unsubstantiated rumor IMO as it has been directly debunked by a reliable insider. ?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ATLGirl said:

I think DH means “dear husband”.

I'm sure in this case it does. I, however have been called a DH and I'm pretty confident it did not mean that

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

First off, she looks very heavy in this picture.  How did she not get weight warnings at auditions???  Or did she?

To me she looks like a chubby middle school girl w/ a left boob photo shopped on.  I can’t believe the DCC put that in the calendar.  Who would that even appeal to?  Looks more like a Justice ad trying to sell the bathing suit to preteen girls than a calendar shot - it’s almost creepy if adult men would find that sexy cause she looks like she’s 12.  Eesh.

I’m sure she’s a nice person, but it’s so awkward and uncomfortable and off-putting.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Exactly right.   That top without support needed to be on someone with implants,    She needed an underwire one that would hold the hooters in place better, and the cups aren't adjusted evenly either.  

Hold the Hooters in place....bwah!!?

• Love 3