Type keyword(s) to search

Tom Sandoval: Flat Irons and Forehead Shaving

• Start Topic

On 5/31/2023 at 2:18 PM, itsadryheat said:

One of the comments from the PA show. This thread has many entertaining comments on sandys "hit" performance and how loosely the concept of "sold out" is used.

"We went tonight. By yesterday afternoon the guaranteed seating was sold out, but there's very little of that, so that's not saying much. The show started out with a very crowded dance floor (so many handmade "Worm With A Moustache" shirts, and Lala's shirts were practically a uniform.) We were at the front by sheer dumb luck, but when I turned around later most of the dance floor behind us had cleared out. The tables that had been reserved seating were all empty. Seemed like many people came for the spectacle and then bailed early. The merch guy told me that no one was buying anything. It was a well-attended show (at least in the beginning of the night) but there's no way it was sold out."

sandoval posted on his ig story his show tonight is sold out. went to the website and saw you can buy tickets at the door. so how is it sold out, tom?!https://www.reddit.com/r/vanderpumprules/comments/13v54x0/sandoval_posted_on_his_ig_story_his_show_tonight/

Thing is, if the audience bailed early, they didn’t get their money back, so the band still gets paid.

• Like 2
On 5/28/2023 at 10:07 PM, ZettaK said:

I think he is in great shape now (he was always in good shape), and he looks fine after he shaved the mustache. He looks younger without it. This is a recent photo.

Screenshot_20230417_170144_Samsung Internet.jpg

But we're gonna have to start hitting the old Grecian Formula before too long!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 2/27/2023 at 1:55 PM, ZettaK said:

om Schwartz said in the last episode that Tom Sandoval can depend on his family for money, unlike him, so I assume his family is relatively well off.

Talking Turd's folks threw in some $ so he probably didn't have to kick in as much as Schwartzy Slimeball

• LOL 3
On 11/15/2019 at 8:35 PM, HunterHunted said:

Sandoval is included in People's hottest reality tv stars and shows up in drag, Visa ManDerHump, to BravoCon. Sandoval is The #1 Guy. 

In 2019 he WAS the man. That's back when we saw him as a successful bartender, businessman, and loyal boyfriend.

But now were faced with scum-doval.

So sad and extremely disappointing. I think that's also why it "hurt" the viewers - we love Ariana, and how she always supported Tom; so its like he cheated on us female viewers...

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
On 6/1/2023 at 8:47 PM, goofygirl said:

But we're gonna have to start hitting the old Grecian Formula before too long!

He'll remain a good-looking "duuuude" heh, so long as he continues to look after himself. I have to admit, he looks very handsome in this pix.

Of course, if he continues to blame Ariana for "making him cheat" his outsides will match his insides, and NOBODY wants to see that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Chalby said:

He'll remain a good-looking "duuuude" heh, so long as he continues to look after himself. I have to admit, he looks very handsome in this pix.

Of course, if he continues to blame Ariana for "making him cheat" his outsides will match his insides, and NOBODY wants to see that.

That's why I posted this photo. He looks good. I understand why Ariana covered up for his Miami Girl affair (or really one night stand), and probably more, and maybe ignored the red flags with Raquel. 

• Like 2
(edited)
On 2/27/2023 at 12:36 PM, JenE4 said:

Article with a video tour of Tom and Ariana’s designed home at the top. You will not be surprised that Sandoval’s home is the *most extra* but I still can’t figure out how he has this much money. In comparison, think about how Schwartz and Katie have crappy little apartments. Maybe the former Schwartzes took a loss on their home, but beyond the home price (and the costs into their bars and Sandoval’s band, etc), this decor looks expensive as hell. 

https://apple.news/AfxH_5wa2ScyMkI9l4vrbag

The Schwartzes made a nice profit from the sale of their house according to what Tom Schwartz said on Andy Cohen's WWHL recently.

Sandoval and Ariana obviously spent a large amount to decorate the house. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/3/2023 at 2:22 PM, ZettaK said:

Sandoval and Ariana obviously spent a large amount to decorate the house. 

Yes - remember when they had no furniture because they weren't keeping what the house came with like their loser friends did?  They were going to have the best decorated house ever! 😃

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 6/3/2023 at 11:22 AM, ZettaK said:

The Schwartzes made a nice profit from the sale of their house according to what Tom Schwartz said on Andy Cohen's WWHL recently.

Yeah - they sold at the right time.  Everything is still inflated here in LA, but with interest rates up, it's getting tougher.  I hope she's able to buy a bitchin' little bungalow for herself and he moves into Rachel's studio.  lol

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
17 hours ago, princelina said:

Yes - remember when they had no furniture because they weren't keeping what the house came with like their loser friends did?  They were going to have the best decorated house ever! 😃

Ariana is kicking herself for letting Tom spend so much money on decorating that house. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

Ariana is kicking herself for letting Tom spend so much money on decorating that house. 

She can kick herself all day but she was just as into that as he was! 😃

• Like 5
19 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I'd more angry about all the money he dumped into S&S. 

Do we know how much was spent on SAH? 

• Like 1
On 6/5/2023 at 12:32 AM, princelina said:

Actually, I just watched the home buying episodes and the others brought the furniture from their old apartments to the new houses and even when they upgraded, the decor was pretty damn basic, while Tom and Ariana decided to put a lot of time and effort into curating the decor of their house.

The Tom tour of the house article made me hate him even more because losing this home after all of that hard work for such a fucked up reason must break her heart as much as the betrayal!

I hope that she earns enough $candoval $$$s to create a new dream house for herself!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

There is an interesting Reddit theory and timeline suggesting this haunting couple began coupling as far back as "S9 when Rachel started to dress a bit edgier with the short haircut, the hats, and jewelry, sort of dressing more like Ariana.  April 2021. This is also when she started standing up for herself "the start of Sandoval's Svengali influence over Rachel". Sandoval apparently loves women with short hair, and he and Ariana both made a huge deal of how much he loved when she gets a long bob in season 5 or 6.

" I think the reason Tom was so involved and invested in Rachella was to get Rachel more airtime and secure her a spot as a main cast member on the show. He knew it'd be a big storyline and wanted her secured on the show before they both blew up their lives. If she and James broke up before they got engaged, we wouldn't have seen her on the show again"

Rachel broke off their engagement Dec 3, 2021.  S9 reunion

This video suggests a very compelling theory that "making a partner appear to be crazy so I can leave them and look like a good guy/victim" is Sandoval's go-to MO and how he plays the long game to smear a "partner" in order to make them an ex. It includes Unseen Footage from 2019 of Sandoval and James, S8 Ariana's Birthday, and a video of Girl's Night, taken by Sandoval (also in attendance), and what could be the reason behind the rage texts sent by James to Rachel.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRonWjGf/

• Like 2
On 6/6/2023 at 2:24 PM, politichick said:

Actually, I just watched the home buying episodes and the others brought the furniture from their old apartments to the new houses and even when they upgraded, the decor was pretty damn basic, while Tom and Ariana decided to put a lot of time and effort into curating the decor of their house.

The Tom tour of the house article made me hate him even more because losing this home after all of that hard work for such a fucked up reason must break her heart as much as the betrayal!

I hope that she earns enough $candoval $$$s to create a new dream house for herself!

Sandoval said on this video of the tour of the house that they even hired two decorators.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1

Longtime Pump Rules watchers, was Tom Sandoval always this bad?

I've known some otherwise nice people who've cheated on their partners, but to cheat on his partner with her own friend and then mock his sex life with Ariana on national television, he just seems like a particularly heartless person. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I've known some otherwise nice people who've cheated on their partners, but to cheat on his partner with her own friend and then mock his sex life with Ariana on national television, he just seems like a particularly heartless person. 

He was not, or at least he pretended not to be.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 6/5/2023 at 9:21 PM, princelina said:

She can kick herself all day but she was just as into that as he was! 😃

I don’t know about that. It looks a lot like Schwartz & Sandy’s. She’s definitely regretting letting him talk her into that ridiculously expensive, taste specific wallpaper (I love it BTW - but probably not value-add investment wise).

• Like 2
(edited)
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

The producers really focused on Jax in the earlier seasons. I think he was classically attractive, by California standards. He was the typical womanizer. Stassi was so dramatic and volatile, interacting with everyone, but especially with Jax. They were naturally riveting. 

But the Toms were always there, offering advice or their opinions. They were pretty misogynistic and dismissive. 

I definitely didn’t notice how terrible Sandoval and Schwartz were, the first time I watched. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Longtime watcher. One of the best times I ever had was the Season 2 reunion on TWoP. Past couple of seasons watched on DVR months after over as an afterthought. 

True story - I was looking for things to watch at gym and mentioned to Mr. DC VP Rules was back on. And I went uggh. And Mr. DC went - you know you like that show. I literally just watched the two or three episodes in a row a day before Scandoval hit.

Also true story - Mr. DC managed to break his knee and was in hospital when the “news” broke. It was the first thing I said to him when I came to visit. 

But yes. FI Tom was always pretty much a narcissist. The show probably only made his natural tendencies worse.

They’re all pretty bad. But he’s really managed to sink to a new low.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
13 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

He always presented himself as a “great guy!”, fun-loving, Would do anything for a friend. But, he treated his then girlfriend, Kristen, horribly. He attempted to make her look like a psycho, while appearing like the long-suffering great boyfriend who did everything he possibly could, but just couldn’t take it anymore. Kristen definitely did behave a little crazy, but he was really doing a number on her.

I don’t know if he has changed a lot or if we know him better now. Maybe a bit of both. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
On 6/9/2023 at 3:03 PM, RealHousewife said:

No, he was usually the best of the guys - Jax was a creeper and Schwartz was always just kind of a nice guy loser.  Sandy was usually kind to others and entertaining to watch with his fashion antics and other things - he had more going on in his mind than just sex and getting drunk.  And IMO saying that he drove Kristen to act crazy is untrue - she's a nutcase, has always been one, and no matter what they had done, she'd have acted like a nutter.  I don't even dislike Kristen - it's just who she is.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 5/7/2023 at 9:51 AM, itsadryheat said:

But has he quit the other "stuff"?

Breaking news: he changed color of his nail polish 

Tom Sandoval reveals he quit drinking alcohol after Scandoval

https://pagesix.com/2023/05/06/tom-sandoval-reveals-he-quit-drinking-alcohol-after-scandoval/

Dude like dude that leaves room for shrooms and sunsets, dude!

20 hours ago, Jel said:

He always presented himself as a “great guy!”, fun-loving, Would do anything for a friend. But, he treated his then girlfriend, Kristen, horribly. He attempted to make her look like a psycho, while appearing like the long-suffering great boyfriend who did everything he possibly could, but just couldn’t take it anymore. Kristen definitely did behave a little crazy, but he was really doing a number on her.

I don’t know if he has changed a lot or if we know him better now. Maybe a bit of both. 

Yeah… I was never a big fan of Flat Iron Tom, but the way he and Ariana treated Kristen turned me against him. He’s always struck me as self centered and petulant. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

I find it so annoying when he and the others use "like" every other word in a conversation.  Do they not understand basic sentence structure, or the English language?

I believe he is a dog and quite possibly going through a mid-life crisis.  And he is a narcissist.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 6/9/2023 at 3:03 PM, RealHousewife said:

He’s been a cheater since the early days of Vanderpump Rules, but other than that he’s a pretty good guy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Someone on Facebook said that S during the concerts has to look at his phone often, as if he hasn’t memorized the lyrics of the songs he’s been covering.

I don't doubt he doesn't know the lyrics. 

• LOL 3
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Someone on Facebook said that S during the concerts has to look at his phone often, as if he hasn’t memorized the lyrics of the songs he’s been covering.

Maybe he’s watching his latest sex tape with Raquel, or just double-checking his phone doesn’t go flying out of the pocket again so no one else sees it. 

• LOL 4
On 6/10/2023 at 10:22 PM, princelina said:

No, he was usually the best of the guys - Jax was a creeper and Schwartz was always just kind of a nice guy loser.  Sandy was usually kind to others and entertaining to watch with his fashion antics and other things - he had more going on in his mind than just sex and getting drunk.  And IMO saying that he drove Kristen to act crazy is untrue - she's a nutcase, has always been one, and no matter what they had done, she'd have acted like a nutter.  I don't even dislike Kristen - it's just who she is.

He always included James and Lala when the main group of jerks (Jax, Stassi & Katie) said not to invite them.  

He’s always been a cheater, but let he without sin throw the first stone… I’ve cheated too.  

• Like 3
On 6/9/2023 at 12:03 PM, RealHousewife said:

Yes he was always that bad.  For me, he always had a "holier than thou" attitude.  For me, his misogyny and mansplaining was always obvious.

• Like 12
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, dosodog said:

Yes he was always that bad.  For me, he always had a "holier than thou" attitude.  For me, his misogyny and mansplaining was always obvious.

You (and I in my earlier post) forgot to add his penchant for throwing himself in the middle of girl fights. He loves to yell at girls.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
On 6/15/2023 at 5:04 PM, dosodog said:

For me, his misogyny and mansplaining was always obvious.

The gift of scandoval and his getting caught in all his incessant lies is that his word now means nothing. I seriously believe his turning into a macaw will be met with a much different reaction going forward.

• Like 6
On 6/9/2023 at 11:34 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

They were pretty misogynistic and dismissive. 

I’m so curious why sandy has such f-ed up views of women.

Any insight into his childhood or parents? We know his parents are divorced and he seems close with both. Wonder if he lived with mom or dad growing up? We've seen more of his firefighter mom with the unlimited funds-her schedule had to be unusual so maybe he and the brother lived with dad, and the dad has a different view of women. 

He lucked out filming with Jax and his bad behavior as it minimized much of sandys abhorrent personality. Now that Jax is gone, his controlling, predatory and belligerent behavior is more prominent, and with his mask fully removed, he appears more defiant than remorseful.

His going out of his way to go off on Terri Maloney with his manly outside voice shows how little decorum or respect he has in social settings. That he sought her out and injected his enlightened indignation into a conversation he was not involved in shows an aggressive psychopathy most find not endearing. I can't imagine anyone who values health and well-being hanging around this guy.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 6/11/2023 at 1:53 AM, ivygirl said:

Dude like dude that leaves room for shrooms and sunsets, dude!

Yeah… I was never a big fan of Flat Iron Tom, but the way he and Ariana treated Kristen turned me against him. He’s always struck me as self centered and petulant. 

Kristen was a fucking bunny boiling psycho who would not let shit go, to the point that her friends got sick of her because she did this crazy shit with every boyfriend. Tom, for all of his faults, and there were many, often went out of his way to be kind to people, especially if the others were going out of their way to be mean.

When James was at one of his lowest points and often being invited to things and then cruelly excluded at the last moment, Lisa went out of her way to ask Tom to look after him. He would tell James when he was wrong, but was still always a huge support system, which is why James is so hurt.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Kristen was a fucking bunny boiling psycho who would not let shit go, to the point that her friends got sick of her because she did this crazy shit with every boyfriend

Say what?

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
On 6/19/2023 at 11:11 PM, itsadryheat said:

parents are divorced

"Parents divorced in 4th grade, dad got divorced a second time, 2nd one went a lot smoother because he knew how to handle it" sandy 

S5 E3 Call It Like I See It

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 6/15/2023 at 8:04 PM, dosodog said:

Yes.  I can't say with real accuracy when I caught wise to FI Tom, but I find him to be far worse than Jax, and about even with Schwartz.  Yes, I find both of the Toms worse than Jax.  

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
On 6/2/2023 at 9:46 PM, Chalby said:

In 2019 he WAS the man. That's back when we saw him as a successful bartender, businessman, and loyal boyfriend.

But now were faced with scum-doval.

So sad and extremely disappointing. I think that's also why it "hurt" the viewers - we love Ariana, and how she always supported Tom; so its like he cheated on us female viewers...What else are they going to do? 

Yes. I too feel duped by this trash bag. Never liked him a lot but DIDNT dislike him too much at first.

He appears to have let his ego and small platform of fame, give him delusions of grandeur. That, and parents who were/are willing to pamper their little baby boy.

Attraction for most(not ALL) women to a particular man (looks aside..kind of) is confidence, intelligence, making a life/career for yourself is very attractive. Sandoval has none of those qualities.

I can see Rachel's attraction to him (aside from her being an attention addict). She is boring and couldn't save her role on this show by being real and/or interesting so she hitched herself to yet another, (see Peter, Shwartz, Kennedy cast members.)

This whole Sandoval scandal is SO fucking over for me. 

They made their money now move on and get the fuck off of VPR.  Bring back Ken at Villa Rosa carrying rescue dogs in his arms and doting  on Lisa.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Think he and Rachel are gonna try and take credit for that Emmy nomination??

My money is on Rachel’s birth mom doing it. ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
On 7/17/2023 at 11:07 AM, lasu said:

Yes.  I can't say with real accuracy when I caught wise to FI Tom, but I find him to be far worse than Jax, and about even with Schwartz.  Yes, I find both of the Toms worse than Jax.  

Nobody is worse than Jax!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Caught the tag end of “Scandoval.” Had to laugh when Tom walked up to Villa Rosa in a rainstorm with no umbrella, comes in, and then sits on Lisa’s couch. 

On 7/23/2023 at 2:45 PM, itsadryheat said:

The welder’s glasses! 🤣🤣🤣🤣The tee is cut off, so who knew what they were getting for their $60? That seems pretty steep for a 1980s (or ‘90s) shirt.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1