Type keyword(s) to search

Stassi Schroeder: Don't Fuck With Her Birthday

• Start Topic

Stassi is not doing any favors with her IG stories. All about her. Ohhhhh, when will I feel attractive again? When will I be hot and skinny again? Ohhh my big pregnancy lips are fading! Ohhh I haven't had botox in so long, I can move my forehead! The horror! And the best for last, direct quote: 

" I used to get turned on when he made me cocktails, now I get turned on when he makes a bottle." 

Seriously, she got turned on when he made her cocktails? We know Beau's place. And he has plenty of time to make bottles, bathe, feed and change diapers now. She doesn't know how lucky she is, she's a spoiled bitch living in that nice house having the luxury of staying home with her baby 24/7. She has not changed one single bit. I'm sure daddy will pay that mortgage if need be and Beau will have no problem with it at all. She is the worst. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 2/17/2021 at 3:58 PM, Marley said:

Who knows if it’s true but I think Beau still claims he is working in casting.

According to my friend who knows some of his family, Beau still works for his casting agency on the DL/does odd jobs and Stassi still makes decent dough from past sponsorships and her book/tour earnings that she had saved up. Can’t imagine how long that can sustain them with such a huge mortgage and all the basic expenses of raising a kid in LA, but I guess they’re doing okay for now.

I’m sure that while she’s getting used to stay-at-home mom life that Stassi’s also desperately hunting for a new reality show gig. Probably as desperately as the Cauchi’s. And even though I wonder about their finances far less than I wonder about Jax/Brittany’s finances, but I still can’t fathom how all these fired VR folks are still surviving and living well out there, let alone how they can still afford Botox and other frivolous expenses.

• Love 9
On 2/21/2021 at 5:42 AM, Sun-Bun said:

According to my friend who knows some of his family, Beau still works for his casting agency on the DL/does odd jobs and Stassi still makes decent dough from past sponsorships and her book/tour earnings that she had saved up. Can’t imagine how long that can sustain them with such a huge mortgage and all the basic expenses of raising a kid in LA, but I guess they’re doing okay for now.

I’m sure that while she’s getting used to stay-at-home mom life that Stassi’s also desperately hunting for a new reality show gig. Probably as desperately as the Cauchi’s. And even though I wonder about their finances far less than I wonder about Jax/Brittany’s finances, but I still can’t fathom how all these fired VR folks are still surviving and living well out there, let alone how they can still afford Botox and other frivolous expenses.

They will probably start Youtube/video channels.  We know that if you have lots of subscribers on any of the social media accounts, you can get paid a lot of money to promote things.  I'm actually waiting for Stassi to start promoting some post-pregnancy weight loss shake or a diet program.  I saw a picture of Brittany yesterday and she gained more weight than Stassi, so she might go on the weight loss sponsorship as well.  The Kardashians do it all the time. 

I'm sure Stassi will have subscribers, and the people on her IG account will become fans of her Youtube channel, if she creates one.  Maybe she'll even do some group/collaboration videos with the other cast members or make videos with Kristina.  With Youtube accounts, you can do your own thing in your own time and edit the videos to make yourself look good.  So they may like that even more than being on Bravo with producers badgering and manipulating them all the time with unflattering edits.  Lots of people started their channels by applying makeup in their bedrooms and created a huge following (Tanya Burr, Michelle Phan, Jen Frmheadtotoe, etc).  And as much it pains me to say this, Stassi does have the intelligence and creativity to make pretty decent and funny content.  Social distancing won't really interfere with making your own content at home.  The people who bought her book will definitely subscribe to a channel with videos. 

I see these women like Brittany who never needed to get breast implants (well, truthfully, no woman actually 'needs' to get implants) but got them anyway, and after they get pregnant, they become massive and I wonder just how uncomfortable they must be.  I used to be a small B, but am now a full C (birth control pills, not implants) and there was a time when I wanted large breasts.  But now, I definitely wouldn't want them to be any bigger than they are now.  You never know how your breasts are going to end up with pregnancies.  Not that there is a shortage of such videos, but Stassi, Lala and Brittany might even start some Mommy-blogging channel.  They'll start promoting baby bags, strollers, baby clothes, etc.

So unfortunately, they'll continue to make money.  A lot of it.  We can be in quarantine indefinitely and they will still make money.  This is why good people can't have nice things!!!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 9/19/2020 at 6:12 AM, Adgirl said:

Was she raised by demons? Most racists don't talk shit about black people, THEY CALL THE FUCKING COPS ON INNOCENT BLACK PEOPLE.
I'm never going to feel safe in my own country because people like Stassi can just take my freedom on a whim. 

Them calling the cops on someone as retribution is bad enough.  No need to add "racism" to the mix.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:42 PM, Sun-Bun said:

I don't know how well Stassi and Beau will do financially,  but IMHO, they'll do better than most of their costars. 

• Love 4
On 3/4/2021 at 3:05 PM, Marley said:

Lol funny thing is I just saw on ig Stassi and Beau are starting a new podcast. So that must be their new thing to make money off of.

It's on Patreon which means you have to pay to listen. People are commenting that they can't afford to pay especially in this pandemic. This only tells me they are getting desperate for money. Good luck with that, Stassi and Beau. I mean seriously, paying to listen to these two narcissists! 

The podcast is about their experiences as parents (for all five minutes they have been parents). They are going to try to milk this baby birth for it's worth. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

What brand in the world would want a well-known racist to promote them? Stassi isn't some random Karen yelling at Black people because of a Tigger flag; she tried to get a woman arrested for a reality TV storyline. She should NEVER be allowed to live that shit down. To quote one of the greatest "There's rules to this shit"

Get a goddamn job like the rest of us.

• Love 9
On 8/19/2021 at 9:26 PM, Adgirl said:

What brand in the world would want a well-known racist to promote them?

Both Stassi and Beau are promoting products on IG all the time. They are probably making good money doing it. Same with Brittney and Jax. These gigs are sustaining their lifestyle. They sure do take a lot of vacations. It's a very unfair world. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Both Stassi and Beau are promoting products on IG all the time. They are probably making good money doing it. Same with Brittney and Jax. These gigs are sustaining their lifestyle. They sure do take a lot of vacations. It's a very unfair world. 

The only thing I follow for any of these reality show people is this site, which is like one-stop-shopping and I get all the dirt thanks to those of you who do follow and faithfully report for my kind 😃. Which is to say that I wouldn't have known anything about them being fired, or why, and if I ever saw them advertising something I'd just say to myself, "Oh look, those two from VPR!"  (Of course I know Jax is a total pig just based on watching the show 😖 )

• Love 9
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Boston, NY and a very old pic of her in Paris. I don't see any product promotion on her IG but I love when racists who are trying to repair the reputation post #BlackLivesMatter. It's hilarious.

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Adgirl said:

Boston, NY and a very old pic of her in Paris. I don't see any product promotion on her IG but I love when racists who are trying to repair the reputation post #BlackLivesMatter. It's hilarious.

You have to go their IG stories, not just their regular posts. Baby products, baby toys, sports drinks, facials gadgets, beauty products. It's all there. I don't know who buys the crap they push but it's working for them. Katie tried to promote some pink dildoes but that was stopped pretty much as fast as it started. Talk about a new low. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Watching an old episode playing now, Beau's mom is in town and Stassi is meeting her... he goes to pee (thanks for all that info) and leaves behind his phone to record the conversation.. in his talking head, he was like (wearing his stupid bow tie), "I haven't heard the recording but I am going to play it now" all dramatic, and it is all mushy crap from Stassi and his mom.  FAKE FAKE FAKE!  

This episode makes me glad they are off the show!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Watching the first season today….what a horrible person she was (or still is?).

Something I’ve always wondered since I started watching a few years ago…was anyone ever the least bit concerned about her fixation on violence and the detailed — and I mean detailed — imagery of how she’d like to injure or kill someone? That always disturbs me. Jax’s slackjawed look while she was talking about mutilating him and his then-girlfriend…just wow.

Again, Bravo’s tolerance for this kind of shit amazes me.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Watching the first season today….what a horrible person she was (or still is?).

Something I’ve always wondered since I started watching a few years ago…was anyone ever the least bit concerned about her fixation on violence and the detailed — and I mean detailed — imagery of how she’d like to injure or kill someone? That always disturbs me. Jax’s slackjawed look while she was talking about mutilating him and his then-girlfriend…just wow.

Again, Bravo’s tolerance for this kind of shit amazes me.

I found her imagery VERY disturbing.  

I didn't like her from day one.  My opinion has not changed.  I have quite frankly never understood her appeal

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I didn't like her from day one.  My opinion has not changed.  I have quite frankly never understood her appeal

Ditto for me. She seemed like a terrible person right out of the gate, and did not improve as the years went by. It makes me sad that she actually has fans and followers.

• Love 9

Stassi posted an IG video yesterday of her and a friend (not sure who that was?) terrorizing Hartford with a tall skeleton Halloween decoration attached to a roomba.  It was jerking around the room (as roomba's do).  Hartford scrambled to get away from it, looked at it with horror, shaking her little hands, while Stassi (I'm assuming) filmed it and laughed.  Now the baby was obviously in no danger and won't suffer long-term trauma from it but at the base,  it was cruel.  I didn't think it was funny to watch.  She was scared and her Mom found delight in it.    

It was reposted by a Bravo fan site.  She told commentors to "keep their negativity to themselves".  So what followed were Stassi's rabid fans posting what an "amazing example of motherhood" she was and things like, "best parents ever"!!  Are you kidding me?  

It seems society suddenly views a woman who has become a mother an automatic saint.  I think this was an example that Stassi's mean streak is still fully in place.  Even when it comes to her baby.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Kiki620 said:

Stassi posted an IG video yesterday of her and a friend (not sure who that was?) terrorizing Hartford with a tall skeleton Halloween decoration attached to a roomba.  It was jerking around the room (as roomba's do).  Hartford scrambled to get away from it, looked at it with horror, shaking her little hands, while Stassi (I'm assuming) filmed it and laughed.  Now the baby was obviously in no danger and won't suffer long-term trauma from it but at the base,  it was cruel.  I didn't think it was funny to watch.  She was scared and her Mom found delight in it.    

It was reposted by a Bravo fan site.  She told commentors to "keep their negativity to themselves".  So what followed were Stassi's rabid fans posting what an "amazing example of motherhood" she was and things like, "best parents ever"!!  Are you kidding me?  

It seems society suddenly views a woman who has become a mother an automatic saint.  I think this was an example that Stassi's mean streak is still fully in place.  Even when it comes to her baby.  

No, I won’t keep my negativity to myself. That is sadistic, and Stassi needs help for that twisted and sick personality of hers. 

And as for the rabid fans — groupies gonna group. 

I feel deeply sorry for that child. Stassi is the ultimate example of “pretty is as pretty does.” Watching reruns, and I can hardly stand to look at her, she’s so vile. I’m glad that Bravo had the good sense (this time) to can her ass. She has ISSUES.

• Love 11
41 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Now the baby was obviously in no danger and won't suffer long-term trauma from it

Oh I don't know.  I think a small child hearing her mother laughing when she is feeling terror instead of rushing over to be her protector, is going to leave a mark.  

Stassi proving she is still the sociopathic attention whore.  Someone tell me they blew up her Twitter over this.  

I can see Beau getting custody when this silly marriage comes to an end.  Because this is not going to be the last incident like this.  If you'll laugh at scaring an innocent baby, God only knows what you'll do when you can get a  toddler to cry.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Thought of something further
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Oh I don't know.  I think a small child hearing her mother laughing when she is feeling terror instead of rushing over to be her protector, is going to leave a mark.  

Stassi proving she is still the sociopathic attention whore.  Someone tell me they blew up her Twitter over this.  

I can see Beau getting custody when this silly marriage comes to an end.  Because this is not going to be the last incident like this.  If you'll laugh at scaring an innocent baby, God only knows what you'll do when you can get a  toddler to cry.  

I hope they don’t have pets. 

• Love 3
On 9/28/2021 at 10:23 AM, Kiki620 said:

What you’re describing with the baby and the skeleton is mild compared to some other things that she has done to scare that poor child.  

Wow. Stassi’s Instagram. Thank you again, @farmgal4. She’s a mother now, but still as narcissistic as ever. They treat this baby as a prop. The baby must adapt to their lifestyle. Stassi’s still obsessed with her own birthday, demons, horror, beige. She’s hungover; Hartford needs to go easy on her. Ugh. This poor baby.

• Love 3
On 10/3/2021 at 6:55 PM, GreenlinetoHarlem said:

I love how VPR is back without Stassi. I hope it does great without her. You know it's killing her lol.

Seriously, I love that she and Kristen must both be sitting at home seething in jealousy as they watch their former coworkers still performing well on the TV show that had brought them all fame and shame.

For a brief moment there I did have quite a love-hate thing for Stassi because I found her rise to fame with her first podcast/tour/book so astonishing. You couldn’t help but admire how savvy she was to nab all those opportunities. And for all her many faults, she is quick-witted and oddly fascinating to watch onscreen; but damned if her nastily entitled attitude ended up being her ultimate undoing…hope her daughter didn’t inherit her mom’s insane narcissism…

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 7
On 10/4/2021 at 11:26 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Seriously, I love that she and Kristen must both be sitting at home seething in jealousy as they watch their former coworkers still performing well on the TV show that had brought them all fame and shame.

For a brief moment there I did have quite a love-hate thing for Stassi because I found her rise to fame with her first podcast/tour/book so astonishing. You couldn’t help but admire how savvy she was to nab all those opportunities. And for all her many faults, she is quick-witted and oddly fascinating to watch onscreen; but damned if her nastily entitled attitude ended up being her ultimate undoing…hope her daughter didn’t inherit her mom’s insane narcissism…

Stassi and Beau now have a Patreon program/podcast, The Good, the Bad, the Baby (or something like that).  It costs money to have access to listen/watch, so it’s off-limits for me, but I’ve heard snippets of it.  It takes Stassi forever to complete one damn sentence.  It’s maddening!  It’s like she can’t think of the words or how she wants to word it or something but whatever it is, it’s horrible IMO.  I can tell that it even drives Beau crazy, because he tries to help her by putting words in her mouth and completing her sentences.  Of course no one would ever have the guts to tell her that it’s something she needs to work on.  She and her bestie, Taylor Strecker, are both legends in their own minds, and that’s a total turn off for me.  It’s mind-boggling to me how they both became famous.  I don’t get their appeal.

• Love 5
On 10/4/2021 at 11:26 PM, Sun-Bun said:

She has a second book now, “Off With My Head”, and it’s about how she hit rock bottom when all of the Faith and Bravo-firing stuff happened.  Apparently, she’s going on a book tour soon.  I imagine that her third book will be all about pregnancy and Hartford.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

She has a second book now, “Off With My Head”, and it’s about how she hit rock bottom when all of the Faith and Bravo-firing stuff happened.  Apparently, she’s going on a book tour soon.  I imagine that her third book will be all about pregnancy and Hartford.

BORING.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Hartford?

Named after the city or the insurance group?

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 3/16/2022 at 9:47 AM, farmgal4 said:

She has a second book now, “Off With My Head”, and it’s about how she hit rock bottom when all of the Faith and Bravo-firing stuff happened.  Apparently, she’s going on a book tour soon.

This week she started the book tour and podcast interviews. Her fans and ass kissing friends are making a big deal about how proud they are of her! I swear if this book becomes a bestseller I will have lost all faith in humanity. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

This week she started the book tour and podcast interviews. Her fans and ass kissing friends are making a big deal about how proud they are of her! I swear if this book becomes a bestseller I will have lost all faith in humanity. 

I know. It's probably going to be on the best sellers list. It's selling more copies than another book in its category on Amazon that was #3 on the combined hardcover and ebook category and that was #5 on the non-fiction hardcover list last week. I can't believe anyone wants to hear what she has to say. Just another sign that our society is doomed. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I’m laughing, but not at you. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
On 4/28/2022 at 12:12 PM, glowbug said:

I know. It's probably going to be on the best sellers list. It's selling more copies than another book in its category on Amazon that was #3 on the combined hardcover and ebook category and that was #5 on the non-fiction hardcover list last week. I can't believe anyone wants to hear what she has to say. Just another sign that our society is doomed. 

Well, people are loving the new Kardashian show 🤷‍♀️

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

Brittney's online selling those 310 Nutrition Shakes. Wonder what Jenny Craig thinks of that!  I would imagine she's supposed to be drinking the shakes that Jenny provides in their program. That just might get her fired unless Jenny Craig owns 310 Shakes. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
13 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Brittney's online selling those 310 Nutrition Shakes. Wonder what Jenny Craig thinks of that!  I would imagine she's supposed to be drinking the shakes that Jenny provides in their program. That just might get her fired unless Jenny Craig owns 310 Shakes. 

Shit, yeah!  That's like being sponsored by Pepsi, but you're selling Coke online.  I remember Britney Spears being photographed drinking Coke, even though she was a Pepsi spokesperson at the time.  But she's a much, MUCH bigger celebrity than Britt.  As in, regular people of different ages from around the globe know her name.

Having said that, I don't know if 310 Shakes are owned by JC, like you've said, and I can't be bothered to find out.

Edited by SarahPrtr
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 4/28/2022 at 9:55 AM, bichonblitz said:

Prepare yourself, @bichonblitz.  Her new book has made the NY Times bestseller list.  Her response upon hearing the news was a deadpanned “Fuck yes, fuck yes”, and she tried hard to squeeze out a tear.  Humanity has truly let us all down.  I don’t know if we can recover from this or not. 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 5/2/2022 at 9:03 PM, SarahPrtr said:

Shit, yeah!  That's like being sponsored by Pepsi, but you're selling Coke online.  I remember Britney Spears being photographed drinking Coke, even though she was a Pepsi spokesperson at the time.  But she's a much, MUCH bigger celebrity than Britt.  As in, regular people of different ages from around the globe know her name.

Having said that, I don't know if 310 Shakes are owned by JC, like you've said, and I can't be bothered to find out.

JC does NOT own 310.  Brittany is more of a dumbass than I thought.  If JC drops her, Jax may too.  I mean, she’s the only breadwinner in that marriage, and I figure her paycheck and Cruz are the only two reasons he’s sticking around.  JMHO 

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

Prepare yourself, @bichonblitz.  Her new book has made the NY Times bestseller list.  Her response upon hearing the news was a deadpanned “Fuck yes, fuck yes”, and she tried hard to squeeze out a tear.  Humanity has truly let us all down.  I don’t know if we can recover from this or not. 😄

Stay strong, Sister, stay strong.  We've survived the last two years, just so that we can easily defeat bullshit like this! 

When VP started airing, I think Jax was the one who was earning the most out of all of the cast members.  I did wonder how Britt and Jax were paying for everything.  Why is Brittany destroying her source of income by being so stupid???

• Love 5
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Yeah, I saw that. The only consolation is she's ranked #8 on the top 10 list so she'll probably be off the best sellers list next week. Who the hell is buying this trash?? 

• Love 6
57 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, I saw that. The only consolation is she's ranked #8 on the top 10 list so she'll probably be off the best sellers list next week. Who the hell is buying this trash?? 

She has a shitload of fans/followers.  There’s no way to explain why she does but she does, just the same.  A couple of Vanderpump Rules producers even came to her book signing in LA last weekend.  Of course it could be that she’s a fantastic writer and word of mouth is increasing book sales.  I haven’t read either of her books, but I would kind of like to read the first one, just to see if she really is a decent author.  I may try to get the book from my online library and give it a read.  I’ll let you know what I think when I finish reading it.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I may try to get the book from my online library and give it a read.  I’ll let you know what I think when I finish reading it.

I would like to read this new book to see if she really has changed, learned any lessons, etc but I refuse to spend a dime on this twat. Let's not forget she has ghost writers, editors and publicists that helped with the writing of both books. I wasn't all Stassi's genius. If she hadn't gotten pregnant when she did she would be in the nobody gives a shit category just like Kristin Doute. She got lucky. I'm sure there is a book #3 on the horizon which will be all about motherhood, babies, blah blah. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I would like to read this new book to see if she really has changed, learned any lessons, etc but I refuse to spend a dime on this twat. Let's not forget she has ghost writers, editors and publicists that helped with the writing of both books. I wasn't all Stassi's genius. If she hadn't gotten pregnant when she did she would be in the nobody gives a shit category just like Kristin Doute. She got lucky. I'm sure there is a book #3 on the horizon which will be all about motherhood, babies, blah blah. 

You’re right about book number 3.  She could write 3 more books- One about marriage, one about pregnancy and one about parenting.  Actually, she could write several books about parenting, one for each stage of her child’s growth (baby, toddler, etc.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5