Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Bettie Jo & Susan LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I don’t watch that show, but on the commercials they look like the same person to me. Like a gay designer with a child and multiple personality disorder. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. 

LOL. I’ve only seen it once and I had a hard time remembering who was who. I liked them but I don’t like their design style. 

• Love 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

There was the one a few weeks ago (can't remember her name) who liked to write in her journal and her big post-weight-loss-hey-I-can-walk-a-little outing was to a bookstore (where I think she bought another blank journal).

I hate those open-shoulder tops. They're so misleading on hangers in stores, too. They look like a tank top and then you pick it up and realized there are barely-connected sleeves.

I tried a animal print open shoulder top on in a store as a goof. I looked like I belonged on Jersey Shore.

• Love 9
39 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Was she pregnant on the original episode?

I don't remember is it was a follow up, but yes, she was!  Had some tumor on her spine.  Anyway, she had the baby like two years ago.  There's photos of him all over her fb.  

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Shibori said:

I’ve seen deep fryers in beds on this show, but can’t recall ever seeing a book. 

Renee had a book when she was on her stomach looking out of the window. She also went to a bookstore after her surgery.  She may have been the only one, however.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, EE2000 said:

Hopefully I can get around to watching it tomorrow and I may have seen parts of it and I just don't remember.  

Selective memory....you may be better off not remembering that scene.

I wish Susan could get away from "Mommy Dearest" and quit being so damned scared.  Someone please give Susan some Wellbutrin/Zoloft/Paxil something.....

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I was wondering and kinda scared during that scene. Just more TLC melodramatic bullshit I guess.

He did seem to be sleeping when they handed him to Josh, and no one was freaking out, so I'm going to assume editing.

2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I don’t watch that show, but on the commercials they look like the same person to me. Like a gay designer with a child and multiple personality disorder. Not that there’s anything wrong with that. 

I like them, they're cute. And their little girl Poppy is adorable.

Just now, Smoothcoat said:

I tried a animal print open shoulder top on in a store as a goof. I looked like I belonged on Jersey Shore.

lol...I have a coworker who wears one sometimes, and I'm not trying to be mean, but she really shouldn't. (Though she wears a lot of things she shouldn't wear. Light colored leggings are not her friend. Or most people's friend, really.) (She's always talking about getting her steps in, and she weighs too much, and blah blah, then she'll go to the cafeteria for "something fried." I roll my eyes a lot.)

----

OMG just looked up as I was typing and that baby is so cute!

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I feel sorry for that child.

me too. these 2 should never have had children. They seem mentally disabled. Not that there is anything wrong with that (my son is) but reproducing with her terrible health, no too smart.

• Love 20
Just now, Stusan said:

I think there was some salad under that dressing on top of those tortilla chips!

Yeah, it was a HUGE amount of food!  I can’t believe she could possibly eat that much after the surgery.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Smoothcoat said:

Is Betty jo sitting in a lawn chair?

Well, they are in the process of taking their things from the old house and putting them in the new house...

• Love 23

Holy crap, there's still another hour of this tonight?  

Agree that there are so many others that I would have been more interesting in seeing updates.  Maybe they'll be on in the coming weeks (PLEEZE!!!!)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Well, they are in the process of taking their things from the old house and putting them in the new house...

I think there's a word for that. Wait, wait, don't tell me...

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

He did seem to be sleeping when they handed him to Josh, and no one was freaking out, so I'm going to assume editing.

I like them, they're cute. And their little girl Poppy is adorable.

lol...I have a coworker who wears one sometimes, and I'm not trying to be mean, but she really shouldn't. (Though she wears a lot of things she shouldn't wear. Light colored leggings are not her friend. Or most people's friend, really.) (She's always talking about getting her steps in, and she weighs too much, and blah blah, then she'll go to the cafeteria for "something fried." I roll my eyes a lot.)

----

OMG just looked up as I was typing and that baby is so cute!

You ain’t lived until you’ve seen a 60-something year old teacher in leggings and a TUTU. (((Shudder)))

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

The chihuahua gets excited when I open the dry roasted peanuts jar. That itty bitty sound rouses him out of a dead sleep. 

OMG— my childhood dog would come running when she heard the peanuts jar open. It was crazy— I swear she could hear it from across the house!

Susan— I like how real she is. She’s even refers to it as a turkey neck.  I think she needs a support group and a gym membership. 

• Love 4

There's still one more full hour of this stuff?

Anyone else bored?  If I wasn't on the live chat, I'd watch later so I could FF through most of this.

You all are too awesome, though. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, emma1420 said:

Does Josh work?

Looked like he was wearing all white (like a painter uniform) before Bettie Jo went into the hospital, but who knows.  They were able to get there own place, so maybe the aunt and uncle "helped" them to get out of their basement!

• Love 1