Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Bettie Jo & Susan LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

A 400-lb, woman learns that she's pregnant, but wonders if she'll be able to deliver the baby without complications; a woman who lost 400 pounds is in a relationship, but it could be in jeopardy when weight-loss journey stalls.

This is a Where Are They Now? type of episode.  Bettie Jo and Susan are two prior poundticipants.  We get to see the next part of their lives. If history tells us anything, expect to see some new material and quite a bit of the old episodes leading up to it.  Prove me wrong, TLC, please prove me wrong!

This topic will open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.

• Love 2

Hey Everyone! I hope you're all scared and nervous and did a little cheating in anticipation for tonight.

"Things have been going well with Josh and me lately. We're living with his uncle."

Yeah, I wouldn't consider that as "things going well."

2 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I am still on my low carb and sugar diet. Don't seem to be losing much weight and it's been 3 weeks!

It might be the sugar. : P

• Love 7
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I am still on my low carb and sugar diet. Don't seem to be losing much weight and it's been 3 weeks!

I’ve been on the same diet for the same amount of time.  I’ve lost only 4lbs.  15 more to go.  

• Love 2

"I'm happy about that," she said in the flattest affect possible. 

My god. Can any of these Poundticipants summon up any enthusiasm at all?

1 minute ago, BuddhaBelly said:

Why doesn't she have any shoes on?

My first thought!  You're pregnant, still obese, and maybe diabetic or have gestational diabetes, and you have some kind of bone mass issue. Why would you risk infection by going barefoot outside?

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

I am a bitter infertile and I am going to have a long talk with God. How is it a woman who can't even SEE her privacy can get pregnant but my regular check up, clean eating, no red meat ass can't???

That's some bullshit!

I think I'm just going to ask God WTF was all that back there...

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

I want to know what in the world possesses a man to chose a woman when he has to clean her rear two or three times a day.

Why do I get the feeling he wouldn't be upset if she did end up paralyzed? Then he wouldn't have to worry about her not needing him anymore. (What does it say about your relationship if you think it'll fall apart if she doesn't need you to take care of all her physical needs.)

2 minutes ago, zoemom said:

Oh lawd............once again no one knows/practices birth control?????

IIRC, they wanted to get pregnant...cuz that's a great idea!

2 minutes ago, Stusan said:

I'm ready to MOCK and roll.

Ha!

Oh, and so far since I got home I've had a couple Triscuits. I guess I should find some dinner. Today was not a great day. :-/

• Love 3