Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Tell All - Part 1

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Hold on just a little longer, my weary internet sisterwives.

Call the Midwife - my antidote to all things Brown. 

I'll catch up in the forums thanks to you delightful souls who take a bullet for the rest of us.  Personall I become physically ill when any one of the Grifting Groaners is on the screen.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

Call the Midwife - my antidote to all things Brown. 

I do love me some CtM, but have found recently that watching episodes of the Great British Baking Show on Netflix is an even better cure for dealing with the insanity we see elsewhere on television.

• Love 9

Robyn and Christine will explain to us, once again why polygamist women don't go to the hospital to give birth..."because they don't want to get the father in trouble by having to put their name on the birth certificate".

When the young adult Browns are interviewed, Maddie will roll her eyes and look dis-interested when the topic moves from her birthing experience to Mariah's coming out, FT & Mykelti's wedding or Ysabel's scoliosis.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Robyn and Christine will explain to us, once again why polygamist women don't go to the hospital to give birth..."because they don't want to get the father in trouble by having to put their name on the birth certificate".

When the young adult Browns are interviewed, Maddie will roll her eyes and look dis-interested when the topic moves from her birthing experience to Mariah's coming out, FT & Mykelti's wedding or Ysabel's scoliosis.

You bet, and the polygamist mouthpieces will never admit to the real reason daddy's name can't be given:  that would mean they can't bleed the beast and get welfare for their umpteen kids.  

Maddie and Mykelti seem to be in competition for attention of any kind.  I suppose if I had been one of 18 kids, with a part-time Doofussy Daddy, I would be, too.

I will roll my eyes!  if Meri talks about dilling with mistrust, and her fillings being so hurt, by her "best friends" (LOL) sisters-in-spiritual-marriage.  Gag.

Look forward to the snark fest, tomorrow!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I do love me some CtM, but have found recently that watching episodes of the Great British Baking Show on Netflix is an even better cure for dealing with the insanity we see elsewhere on television.

I hear ya sista!

• Love 1

Good God, Kody’s hair looks absolutely horrible in these commercials for the tell-nothing.  I can’t believe I have to dill with looking at his man-pony and the buzzed sides of his big, dumbass head for two hours tonight.

2.5 hours until the softball game begins!

• Love 20

Omg that bun! It's on the top of his head, is curled and looks like a lady bun. Why doesn't he just get a decent hair cut? 

In that short little clip, it's looks like Kody is over all of it. Robyn needs to watch what comes out of her mouth.  He is being uncomfortably truthful about what he feels about Meri. I have to applaud him for that. Can not wait for this shit show of a reunion! 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Omg that bun! It's on the top of his head, is curled and looks like a lady bun. Why doesn't he just get a decent hair cut? 

In that short little clip, it's looks like Kody is over all of it. Robyn needs to watch what comes out of her mouth.  He is being uncomfortably truthful about what he feels about Meri. I have to applaud him for that. Can not wait for this shit show of a reunion! 

I agree. Kody and Meri really can't continue to dance around the truth. It might be ugly, but it needs to be said, and then dealt with.

• Love 10

Watching the episodes leading up to tonight's Tell All.   These people are so full of themselves and so full of crap.  And does no one in this family of 200 or whatever it is, have the guts to tell Cody how stupid he looks with that rat's nest on top his head??

Please cancel this show.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Gothish520 said:

It's already renewed, and I'm glad because I love it!

Oh no..that's terrible news!!  Thanks for ruining my Sunday..lol.  Just kidding.  Will not watch tonight. Will come here to read highlights or is it lowlights??

• Love 2

Kohola3, your description fits the Browns perfectly.  Maybe TLC should be honest with their viewers and post this as a "spoiler" before every episode.  I'm mad at myself for occasionally watching it..

Edited by Swiss
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

This show glorifies cheating, lying, grifting, financial ineptitude, and subjugation of women and makes these losers feel like celebrities instead of the dysfunctional idiots that they really are.  Sorry, I see nothing lovable about it.

LOL, well, loving a show doesn't mean that everyone (or often, anyone) on it is lovable. I disagree that it glorifies those things. I think it presents a look at a family, and often they are presented in an unfavorable light. The Browns are far from perfect and that is made painfully obvious. They are just people, imperfect human beings, and I find their story interesting. 

• Love 24

I'll add to the predictions:

• As another poster said, Meri will be wearing another LuLaRoe outfit...to market her "business."
  • Aspyn will probably talk about her engagement.
  • Logan might talk about his...but we haven't seen much of him this season. He was more of a "blink, you've missed him."
  • Mykelti MIGHT announce that she's pregnant. We've seen the TH with her blond roots, and her face looking a little rounder than in the episodes. I could be wrong. She may not be pregnant. If that happes, Madison might return the "bitch stare" to her, the way Mykelti and FK gave Maddie the "bitch stare" when she announced her pregnancy.
  • FT (for me, it's an abbreviation for F**k Tony!) will be a camera hog. Most likely interrupting Mykelti when a question is directed to her. Much like the way he took the seat she was aiming to sit in when they were going to a cake tasting.
  • Meri will cry. Janelle will be in outer space (she might say a sentence or two about her grandson). Robyochin might cry and disingenuously talks about how much she Lo-ooves Meri, and wish she were around more. Christine will probably be her geeky-happy self since her relationship with Kody was improved...for now.
  • Whoever is interviewing this family, I hope that they call Kody out for his contradictions. In one episode he (and Sobyn Clown) talked about wanted to move to Utah in the future) and in other episodes, he talks about not wanting to be there because of he's scared of being persecuted as a polygamist. I think Kody secretly wants to be arrested so he can be the modern face of a polygamist being jailed for living his beliefs....which I think Kody's not even sure of what his beliefs truly are.
  • Love 10
20 minutes ago, giaNtsandYankees said:

As another poster said, Meri will be wearing another LuLaRoe outfit...to market her "business."

Surprise! Your vision will remain intact. She apparently is in mourning for her lost relationship with Kody, as she is dressed in gray and black. She is also still speaking in that stilted, slow voice, so I hope her contribution tonight will be minimal.

Oh, wait, forget what I said about your vision. The Curly Man Bun. The highly sculpted Curly Man Bun. 

• Love 5

Yeah Janelle's face and hair are pretty on-point but its her body that I think is going wrong. For someone "STRIVING" heh, she sure isn't looking healthier or more fit.

Oh stop the sniveling people.

• Love 11

I don't think I can stand to hear Meri say one more time she is trying to find her role in the family.  Come on!  Maybe stop bragging about "your best friends" making you feel safe and spend more time with the family.  Didn't know everyone had to have specific roles.  I have to check with my family to see what my role in the family is.  I think Janelle and Christine look good.  Sorry but Meri and Robyn are not pretty, but I think Janelle and Christine are.

• Love 18

Trying to understand what Meri is saying without actually saying it is more complicated than attempting to decipher the Rosetta Stone. For goodness sake, Meri, say what you're thinking!

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • Love 22
9 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

I don't think I can stand to hear Meri say one more time she is trying to find her role in the family.  Come on!  Maybe stop bragging about "your best friends" making you feel safe and spend more time with the family.  Didn't know everyone had to have specific roles.  I have to check with my family to see what my role in the family is.  I think Janelle and Christine look good.  Sorry but Meri and Robyn are not pretty, but I think Janelle and Christine are.

If she has soooo many others making her feel better, she can leave. But we all know, she doesn't. In fact, she's recently been emphatic about not leaving the family on twitter. 

• Love 6
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Yup he's a total narcissist. Phronsie your name reminds me of the book 'Five Little Peppers' that I read as a kid.

That’s where I got the name, Armchair Critic!  

• Love 6