Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Varni supposedly said it's a brand new character. So that's what, four roles on GH for ME now, if you count him briefly playing Steven/Caleb?

The sad part is, TIIC think ME and KMo have some great chemistry(never really saw it, *shrug*) and I'm sure it'll somehow be All About Sam.

And that's a shame, because Laura, Anna and Alexis could all use better men-or a man at all. Crap, IDC. Put him in a May/December thing with Tracy. Anything but having yet ANOTHER man thinking Sam and/or Liz are all that. I just don't think I can take it.

I had the biggest crush on ME during his Days days. I still do, just don't want him in the Samiz/Borg orbit at ALL.

I actually have a feeling he'll be related to the new Doc-they look too much alike.

• Love 1

That's so ridiculous in its uselessness that it could be true.

Saw that on Twitter too, he's supposed to be a mobster & get involved with Ava. Because we need ANOTHER newbie couple to not give a fuck about.

Eat shit and die, Frank, you arrogant, useless, simple-minded, mother fucker.

• Love 6

DD rumor/spec: ME may play Dixon, Paul's boss who he has mentioned all of two or three times.

*puts fist through wall*

I don't remember this Dixon guy being mentioned, but OF COURSE Paul has a boss because they're telling the same goddamn story they did with Julian and Fluke!

• Love 7

f they change Jake's paternity can he be AJ's kid.? See Aj and Haley hooked up while AJ was in Switzerland. NotDeadJake is thier kid. AJ never knew about him and Haley gave him to Helena for money (This is the secret about her that Tracy knows) It then lets Monica keep her grandson and ties Haley to the Q canvas, such as it is without having to wedge her in as an actual Q..

Besides, he'd never sell or abandon his kids.

There I agree. AJ would not. but if he did not know, it would add to the tragedy when he comes back. And we all know some day AJ will be back. That's the GH in my head and I will make it real...I will...(goes and sits in corner and pouts)

• Love 5

Well, Jake does have the items on the checklist. Blond? Check. Raised by another man? Check. Annoying af? Check. Worships a mobster? Check. Attempted/commited murder? Check.

Poor AJ. On the show in my head, TJ is your son with Keesha Ward. He's been playing nice with Sonny to get revenge for his real family - The Quartermaines. He seethes at Michael for being so stupid and thoughtless as to give up the Q name to love the man who murdered his father. Jordan is actually Keesha and they plot together to take down Sonny, but legitimately. Tequan Richmond is doing a great job in his scenes with Jane Elliot btw.

• Love 9

Well, Jake does have the items on the checklist. Blond? Check. Raised by another man? Check. Annoying af? Check. Worships a mobster? Check. Attempted/commited murder? Check.

Poor AJ. On the show in my head, TJ is your son with Keesha Ward. He's been playing nice with Sonny to get revenge for his real family - The Quartermaines. He seethes at Michael for being so stupid and thoughtless as to give up the Q name to love the man who murdered his father. Jordan is actually Keesha and they plot together to take down Sonny, but legitimately. Tequan Richmond is doing a great job in his scenes with Jane Elliot btw.

Building up the Qs after Guza's devastation of them would have been nice. It would have been nice to see TJ coming to Port Charles to learn about his father and his family, to have Edward try and make up for his failings with AJ by helping TJ, for Monica to bond with a grandson who doesn't drink Sonny's kool aid.

• Love 4

DD rumor/spec: ME may play Dixon, Paul's boss who he has mentioned all of two or three times.

The way they've handled the question of who the real mob boss is so far, even if Michael Easton is Dixon, once they decide to redeem him (by their weak-ass redemption standards), they'll say he's not actually the boss, and there's one above him as well. If we must have this story, and evidently we must since it's been going on forever, I'm hoping that once we work all the way up through the chain of command, the real top boss turns out to be Marty McFarty.

• Love 5

The way they've handled the question of who the real mob boss is so far, even if Michael Easton is Dixon, once they decide to redeem him (by their weak-ass redemption standards), they'll say he's not actually the boss, and there's one above him as well. If we must have this story, and evidently we must since it's been going on forever, I'm hoping that once we work all the way up through the chain of command, the real top boss turns out to be Marty McFarty.

That would make more sense than most of the stories we've had so far.

THIS time...next year he'll be on to character #4 or is it #5? I've lost count.

Technically, #6, if you count the two characters he played exclusively on Port Charles (Father Morley and Stephen Clay didn't crossover onto GH, although Caleb eventually did).

Edited by UYI

GH is past the days of something being "huge news", IMO. I'm pretty confident nothing will shock or surprise me. 

Just curious if the ME news shocked you. It was kind of fun to go back and read all the spec of what it could be. Unless he's McBain, which obviously he isn't, he needs to never come back.

Better Easton returns than Geary, IMO. 

A fulltime Geary return?  Yeeeah, I guess.  But I would have taken, for example, a Geary guest stint during this Helena's will story vs. Michael Easton back on contract.

• Love 2

I've decided Michael Easton > Tony Geary calling the shots

but 

Tony Geary sitting down and shutting up and doing what he's told >>>> Michael Easton return

I'm with the sitting down part. I kept telling the Writer that I couldn't do the action sequences anymore.

~Tony G.

• Love 3

Holy monkeys, based on how today's episode ended, am I to believe Morgan goes off his bipolar meds because he can't get it up to fuck Kiki?  WHAT?!?!

GH should be marketed as a comedy. Then the ratings would soar!

• Love 2

Just curious if the ME news shocked you. It was kind of fun to go back and read all the spec of what it could be. Unless he's McBain, which obviously he isn't, he needs to never come back.

Oh, I wasn't shocked at all. It gave me a grand 'ol laugh, though.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 1

Sorry, I can't take anything as excusing the return of Michael Easton as a fourth character. At least Luke has a long-standing place on the show.

I will watch if there are scenes where Morgan can't get an erection. Please give me a holler if this occurs pls

• Love 5

Sorry, I can't take anything as excusing the return of Michael Easton as a fourth character. At least Luke has a long-standing place on the show.

I will watch if there are scenes where Morgan can't get an erection. Please give me a holler if this occurs pls

So you won't be offended to get messages saying "I saw Morgan not able to get it up, and I immediately thought of you"?  

• Love 12

It's a sensitive topic to raise (meaning, GH probably should stay far away from it), but we all know medications can complicate the sex life for men and women alike. So, given that it's a young character who's already reluctant to take medications, it's  a pretty obvious place to go with the story. 

But my cheap response is that he should talk to Sonny about whatever he's on, because he clearly has no trouble performing. He's populated a small country. 

• Love 9