Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I wonder which Dante will be investigating: Sonny's Son or Lulu's Husband?

Just Dante. :p

If he's blaming Michael somehow though, why would he even bother to investigate? He'd just be like, yeah, good, custody got changed.

• Love 1

I hope it's the Dante's who is Michael's brother that does the investigating (possibly spurred on by finding out from his own mother, that her bartender only served Michael two drinks and he was perfectly sober when he ordered them).

• Love 7

I wonder which Dante will be investigating: Sonny's Son or Lulu's Husband?

Going with the former since the whole premise of this shit story is to - AGAIN - make Sonny the POOR VICTIM. And he cannot have too many asslickers on duty.

• Love 2

I read a scary RUMOR that made it sound like the current mob war bullshit is going to climax at the Nurses' Ball.  I swear, if Ron gets mob war jelly in my Nurses' Ball peanut butter...

• Love 4

I read a scary RUMOR that made it sound like the current mob war bullshit is going to climax at the Nurses' Ball.  I swear, if Ron gets mob war jelly in my Nurses' Ball peanut butter...

Gunfire erupting at an event to raise money for AIDS research? That is definitely happening!

(edited)

That's where Spencer's lines are from? The Elephant Man? I've been trying to figure out where that shit came from. I made my boyfriend watch it. I'm currently stuck watching football movies. My life sucks now. Thanks, Ron.

Watch the original BRIAN'S SONG.  It's better soap than anything on the show currently.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 5

I wonder who Maxie's surprise visitor is. Is it too much to hope it's Ellie coming to tell Maxie that she dumped Spin on his boney ass because he refused to get a job?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

I wonder who Maxie's surprise visitor is. Is it too much to hope it's Ellie coming to tell Maxie that she dumped Spin on his boney ass because he refused to get a job?

Hey, Ellie, while you're in town, would you mind using your mad lab skillz to discover the drug that Morgan and Kiki put in Michael's allergy meds and blow their plans sky high?

Bobbie makes an emotional request to Scott.

Ugh, you know she's pleading with him on Luke's behalf.  I hope he tells her to eat dirt.

Meanwhile, Obrecht and Nina threaten each other with their secrets.

Hey, it's Obrecht!  And huh, what secret of Dr. O's would Nina know?  Are we in for some bullshit where Magda told Nina off-screen about Nathan's paternity?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Maybe it's Dr. O, pissed that Maxie would even contemplate choosing Spinelli over Nathan.

Hey, it's Obrecht!  And huh, what secret of Dr. O's would Nina know?  Are we in for some bullshit where Magda told Nina off-screen about Nathan's paternity?

Probably.

• Love 1

I don't know if Maxie would care.  She's obviously not that concerned about unemployment.

• Love 1

apperantely in the new SOD theres an article where ned gives up his ELQ stocks o franco to protect Olivia.

I swear after reading this my mind wend completely blank for a minute or two. WTH....why?

Once again NoPlan MoRon the ReRon is pulling the dumbest shit out of his ass again.

I won't be surprised if the ratings continue to drop with this stupid shit.

• Love 6

I have no idea if this is to be believed or how reliable it is, but there's something here about KMc maybe coming back soon:

http://www.generalhospitalblog.com/2015/04/09/kimberly-mccullough-returns/

On one hand, I'm more likely to watch if Robin's around, but on the other hand, I know it won't end well while Frank and Ron are here. If Robin, Anna and Emma all moved away to live together somewhere, it really would be for the best. 

• Love 7

I have no idea if this is to be believed or how reliable it is, but there's something here about KMc maybe coming back soon:

http://www.generalhospitalblog.com/2015/04/09/kimberly-mccullough-returns/

On one hand, I'm more likely to watch if Robin's around, but on the other hand, I know it won't end well while Frank and Ron are here. If Robin, Anna and Emma all moved away to live together somewhere, it really would be for the best. 

It's just a rumor that she might come back...but from the article:

This year, the Nurses Ball is to honor the memory of Robin’s first true love, Stone Cates (Michael Sutton).

I fucking well want to see some flashbacks of Stone/Sutton.

• Love 2
(edited)

The barge gets better every day

This needs to be the T-short logo for the barge.

Fuck me. I don't know if the above is actually true or not but I can see them doing it. The ratings are dropping and KMc's returns have bumped up the ratings in the past. Hell, I'm one of them who will watch consistently if KMc is on.

Franks's management (cheap sets, poor lighting, etc) and MoRon's attempt at writing a soap are taking this show.

ETA: Scorpiosrule, the sad part is outside of Sonny & Luke there isn't a contract character who would even know who Stone was. Maxie qas too young. I can't see Crapitini allowing Monica, Bobbie, Felicia and Mac out of the closet.

Can Robin and her baby girl run off with a Stone doppelganger?

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 4

apperantely in the new SOD theres an article where ned gives up his ELQ stocks o franco to protect Olivia.

Oh, that's BULLSHIT.  The writing re: the Quartermaines and their ELQ shares is SO STUPID.

• Love 7

Ned is going to give up his super valuable stock (stock his daughter Brook Lynne would one day inherit ) for a secret that any idiot knows will come out five minutes after the birth?

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Love 2

I hope that rumor isn't true because 1) enough ELQ stock has already been siphoned off from the family and 2) what will stop Franco from taking Ned's stock and going right back to blackmailing Olivia for free room and board?  It can't be that Ned trusts Franco unimpeachable ethics.  Ned isn't that stupid.

• Love 2
I wonder who Maxie's surprise visitor is.

It's someone from out of town, so I doubt it's Dr. O.

FFS. Being beholden to A SERIAL KILLER is better than having Julian know he's the baby's father? Seriously?

• Love 5

Most of any Q's wealth should be in the form of shares of this multi-billion dollar company. Why would anyone just GIVE those away like it's NBD? That's idiotic

And I can't see the Qs or Sam voting with Nik. They all know now that the shares held by the Cassadines were a result of the activities of the stupid Legion of Doom. "Bearer bonds" or not, they could still sue Nik because he knows the shares he's holding were gained through fraud and coercion and Sam would expect the only "good" Cassadine to give them back - not to steal ELQ from her husband's family

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 3

I don't know why Skye - now that it's out in the open that Luke is mentally ill - hasn't tried to get her shares back.  Wouldn't that make any transfer of them null and void?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

Ron may I suggest something you may recall from  Law School:  RESEARCH!!!!   Your writing would be so much better if you took two seconds to learn what the F**k you are talking about

Thanks

• Love 9

FFS. Being beholden to A SERIAL KILLER is better than having Julian know he's the baby's father? Seriously?

Yeah. I was tentatively enjoying this story, but this is officially too much. 

• Love 2
ETA: Scorpiosrule, the sad part is outside of Sonny & Luke there isn't a contract character who would even know who Stone was. Maxie qas too young. I can't see Crapitini allowing Monica, Bobbie, Felicia and Mac out of the closet.

I'm sure Mac will be there.  I mean, he'll probably have a Stone ventriloquist's doll, but he'll be there. 

I'm sure Mac will be there.  I mean, he'll probably have a Stone ventriloquist's doll, but he'll be there. 

Okay, I need to say this since you brought up ventriloquist dummies here--the main reason I was happy to see Mr. Marbles go is not because he was annoying (although he was), but because I am convinced that ventriloquist dummies are the scariest creatures on the face of the entire damn planet. Yes, scarier than clowns. It made Epiphany crushing him to death with her heel all the more therapeutic, because I would have done the exact same thing.

*ahem*

Anyway, I know that wasn't the main point of your post, but knowing Ron, it's entirely possible Mac will get another dummy and...um..I can't handle it.

*hides self in closet*

• Love 6

Okay, I need to say this since you brought up ventriloquist dummies here--the main reason I was happy to see Mr. Marbles go is not because he was annoying (although he was), but because I am convinced that ventriloquist dummies are the scariest creatures on the face of the entire damn planet. Yes, scarier than clowns. It made Epiphany crushing him to death with her heel all the more therapeutic, because I would have done the exact same thing.

*ahem*

Anyway, I know that wasn't the main point of your post, but knowing Ron, it's entirely possible Mac will get another dummy and...um..I can't handle it.

*hides self in closet*

I'm with you.  Clowns, ventriloquist's dummies, and mimes.  They all must go. 

• Love 9

I'm with you.  Clowns, ventriloquist's dummies, and mimes.  They all must go. 

But then we lose Ron C., Frank V., and Maurice Bernard.  Hmmmmm, sounds like a plan!

• Love 5