Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Where do they get these rediculous party themes from? 

That was the lamest party - I have seen 3 year old birthdays at Peter Piper more fun than that shit show.  You go Jasmine, you were spot on about Elena only using Terra for money, and I am glad she got called out on it. It was earlier in the season Elena wanted Terra in a You tube video to boost her followers or something as well. I am over the Tonya/Kerwin relationship - she needs to focus on herself and stop with the Jaa/dating thing.  Not surprising Autumn failed her drivers test, it is clear she does not want to drive, so I hope Christy and Todd stick to the non-chauffeuring her around.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Elena needs to stop job hopping she has yet to follow through with one of her ideas but has the nerve to try to bust on jasmine? No booboo no

Exactly. I wish Preston would grow some balls and tell her to get her head out of her ass. I like Preston but he's a pushover when it comes to Elena. 

• Love 5

Well, to be fair, Elena thinks of ideas, spends copious amounts of money on the venture and THEN decides she doesn't want to do them.  I guess Jasmine doesn't actually waste the money on her ideas.  So, obviously, Elena is better than Jasmine. ?

Seriously, Elena, it is not some kind of prize to win a partnership with you.  I wouldn't want to be your partner.  You give up when the going gets tough.  But, I would have been seriously offended if I were Jasmine too.  To have been offered only 30% only to find out that someone who knows nothing about the beauty business is offered 50%?  For something as stupid as having an online presence?  Yeah, I'd be ticked too.  And Terra saying she wasn't trying to start crap is crap.  She knew Jasmine was offered less and was already approached and (as far as Terra knew) rejected the partnership.  Terra knew bringing it up to Jasmine was gonna cause a fight.

Why did Jasmine say she wasn't going to bring it up on Latin day and then did it anyway?  Dope!  Stick to your original plan and talk about it later.

Christy and Autumn going into real estate together is a terrible idea.  Another way for Christy to keep tabs on her.  And another way for them to have a whole new mess to fight about.  I see Autumn wanting to quit half way through and then the hurt feelings and guilt trips start.

Am I in the minority?  I passed my driving permit test, my written driving test, and my road test all on the first shot...and at 15 1/2 and 16 years old.  Then again, I couldn't wait to drive.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Destiny74 said:

Christy and Autumn going into real estate together is a terrible idea.  Another way for Christy to keep tabs on her.  And another way for them to have a whole new mess to fight about.

Stupidest idea ever! What is Christy going to do, drive Autumn to all of her showing and listing appointments and sit in the car waiting for her? Oh, no, Christy will be the one going on ALL the showing and listing appointments. Silly me. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Destiny74 said:

Why did Jasmine say she wasn't going to bring it up on Latin day and then did it anyway?  Dope!  Stick to your original plan and talk about it later.

I think there could be two reasons :

one she was just pissed and the more she went through the day the more it nagged at her and she HAD to say something. 

Two the producers intervened too add drama 

• Love 2

Jasmine was correct Elena wants to just walk in and be the “princess” poof everything is done she has no worries and just is the “face” of the company without putting in any work. She isn’t thinking about the day to day it takes running a salon. And yes Elena you in a perfect world should know all aspects of any business you are going into it’s beyond dumb to say you will just hire people who do hair and it will be ok. Jasmine was the best choice to partner with because she is in that business but way to blow that up 

• Love 2

I finally got caught up on my episodes and agree with every one of you, this show is so awful, why am I watching it.  Terra's test group scene was so silly, where the heck is this "beautiful black lady" who created this moscato and why does she not want to be on tv?  And the whole "10% of the monthly proceeds go to empowering women charities" did not sound black focused at all.  I really think this storyline is completely made up and until I see this moscato on the shelf at BevMo I refuse to believe anything else. 

What does Preston do for a living?  Someone on here said he's a SkyCap at the airport, but they only make $3/hour and rely on tips, there is no way that's his only job.

• Love 8
On 4/28/2018 at 5:16 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

And yes Elena you in a perfect world should know all aspects of any business you are going into it’s beyond dumb to say you will just hire people who do hair and it will be ok. Jasmine was the best choice to partner with because she is in that business but way to blow that up 

Jasmine dodged a bullet. If she had gone in to business with Elena she would be the one doing all the work. Elena thinking all she needs to do is hire people and never show up proves what an idiot she is. Maybe when you own a business for many, many years, put all of  your blood, sweat and tears (and money) in to it, have a manager you can trust and have it successfully making money for you, and only then, are you able to take time away and check in on the business a few days a week. She really gets on my last nerve. Keep doing your lame YouTube makeup video's, Elena. And save all your reality show money. It's all you are ever going to have.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Jasmine dodged a bullet. If she had gone in to business with Elena she would be the one doing all the work. Elena thinking all she needs to do is hire people and never show up proves what an idiot she is. Maybe when you own a business for many, many years, put all of  your blood, sweat and tears (and money) in to it, have a manager you can trust and have it successfully making money for you, and only then, are you able to take time away and check in on the business a few days a week. She really gets on my last nerve. Keep doing your lame YouTube makeup video's, Elena. And save all your reality show money. It's all you are ever going to have.  

I think Joe was 100% right thinking Elena only wanted Terra for the money ..From all her past "ventures" Elena has to be flat broke investing all that money then just dumping it and moving on to the next hair brain idea she has Her husband is beyond dumb if he thinks this will be what Elena sticks to its just a waste of money they dont seem to have

• Love 3

Elena is really getting on my nerves, why does she have to turn every conversation into a screaming match ? I hope Preston takes out quitters insurance on Elena and this blow out bar, she honestly thinks she can just own the salons.hire people and not be present ? Good luck with that as Jasmine said.  The return of Lila...is NY coming back ? 

• Love 3

All of these story lines are made up.  A fight over vlog pageviews?  The fake “rec” and red light on some of their confessionals? (Which, by the way, in HD and that close up constitute assault).

the new girl who just happens to be visiting, and, oh what a surprise, she’s a shit-stirrer.  Then she just happens to be back on LA (after having been in NoCal for soooooo long.  And, shocker, she has a forced socializing planned.

But nothing could go wrong.  Oh, wait.  Oooops!  Terra’s going to tell everyone that she’s a 50-50 investor in a project that she nonetheless has no say over the name of.  And it’s . . . “jiggaboo juice” or something.  But it’s okay, because she’s going to talk Tonya into being her “one of my best friends is black” cover.  The FUCK/!?!?

Yeah why would Tonya be upset with that?

uh-oh, it’s not just because of the name, it’s because she’s got her own wine, which I guess comes with a free bedazzled “sportswear” outfit that’s been taking up space in a Rubbermaid bin in her garage.  Call in the next 20 minutes and they’ll through in a free Little Boss workout video (on Betamax).

between Tonya and Elena you could start a line of stores in strip malls called “As Almost Seen On TV”

Hang on, I’m hearing that the racist white rich bitch appropriation for her shitty wine is cool-de-lah.   Because a very official focus group of African American ladies met in a closed Asian restaurant and said it’s okay because of the invisible black backer and the ‘women’s charity” that they haven’t figured out is Terra’s bank account.

at this point I’m just watching to make fun of the way these women look and how they have to mountain climb onto the bar stools Every. Where. They. Go.

• Love 10
34 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Hang on, I’m hearing that the racist white rich bitch appropriation for her shitty wine is cool-de-lah.   Because a very official focus group of African American ladies met in a closed Asian restaurant and said it’s okay because of the invisible black backer and the ‘women’s charity” that they haven’t figured out is Terra’s bank account.

It seems convenient that all of a sudden the wine has a black backer.  Terra is such a LIAR!

• Love 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I hope Preston takes out quitters insurance on Elena

There was a time a few season's ago when Preston used to tell Elena to stop with all the pipe dreams and stick with one idea. He was not on board with all of her get rich quick schemes because he knows she has no follow through. Now he just blends in to the background and let's her do what ever she wants? Is it because Elena is making more money from the show now than Preston is at what ever he does so he feels he can't say anything?

Last season Elena was making a big deal about loving staying home with her kids and ragging on Terra for never spending enough time with her kids. My, how times have changed. Then again, Elena doesn't really plan on working, just starting up a business and letting it go to hell in a hand basket because she doesn't want anything to do with the day to day anyway. Can't stand her, and Preston is a wussy!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:24 AM, bichonblitz said:

And OMG are those videos bad.  Elena does not have the personality for makeup tutorials.  She's boring and unenthusiastic.  She also painted her face orange in a shade 2-3 times darker than her neck.  Not a look most people are going for. 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, tessat said:

I don't know how believable that website it.  The picture covers half the writing, and then this sentence is written in Elena's entry:  "She has also appealed that she was satiated in a garbage in the past."  That sounds absolutely perverted as well as illiterate.  I'm guessing that English is not the first, second, or third language in the writer's repertoire. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I don't know how believable that website it.  The picture covers half the writing, and then this sentence is written in Elena's entry:  "She has also appealed that she was satiated in a garbage in the past."  That sounds absolutely perverted as well as illiterate.  I'm guessing that English is not the first, second, or third language in the writer's repertoire. 

It's wiki so I pretty much take it as 25% true. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

It's wiki so I pretty much take it as 25% true. 

I *think* "She has also appealed that she was satiated in a garbage in the past" may mean:  Elena was bullied and once thrown in a garbage can.  What it sounds like is that Elena was either sexually satisfied with garbage, or perhaps even binged on it.

• Love 2
On 5/5/2018 at 12:07 PM, tessat said:

These sites are 100% bullshit.

They were living in a 1 bedroom apartment until recently.  I imagine that she’s made a few hundred thousand over the last few years, but no one has $2 million dollars in that family.  He had a bit part in a movie that no one has heard of.  

I really like Preston, he’s definitely the best husband of the bunch.  But he’s no millionaire.

• Love 6

I've always liked Preston.  But, I've always liked Preston because he's been a background type of hubby, unlike Joe.  He said something about the Jasmine/ Elena thing last episode that I didn't like.  I can't remember the details but I remember thinking that Preston may be the only person to explain to Elena why she hurt Jasmine and he didn't.  He backed up Elena's bad behavior and I didn't like that.  Not that he shouldnt have his wife's back, just that he should be able to tell her why her friends are upset with her.

I also think Preston has a "this money is coming from your LW:LA gig so you can waste it if you want" attitude.  I don't know if he realizes she needs the family's money too.

Yeah, Elena, successful entrepreneurs always just back a venture, hire others to do all the work, and never actually show up or put in real time or effort to make their businesses work.  That's what happens.  Dear?  Those people are called venture capitalists and they have a hell of a lot more money than you do.  She really does think that she'll hire people to do everything and she'll come by once in a while to make sure they are doing it the way she wants.  Delusional.

Tonya is an ass to bring her Moscato to a dry celebration of someone's 8 year anniversary of being sober.  If you can't be an adult without your booze, you shouldn't come.  Not to mention that Christy also invited her sober friends.  Classless and tacky, Tonya, really.

It was nice to see Joe being human.  Haven't seen that in a long time.

Goat yoga?  No thanks.  Goat poo being a blessing, oh hell to the NO!

Lila looked good and everyone was adult at the party (except Tonya and her hidden hooch).  Again, nice to see them being adults.

Last thought.  If you are in an argument and you tell someone to tell you what you did wrong, listen.  Elena kept yelling over Jasmine after she asked what Jasmine was going to bring to the partnership.  Shut up and listen.  However, Elena didn't really want an answer because she knows she is wrong.  She just doesn't want to eat crow.  Again, where does Elena get off acting like making anyone a partner in her dime-a-dozen blow out salon is a prize?  "What do you bring as my partner?".  Um, b**ch, I bring reality and experience, do you have either?  No?  Ok, what do you bring?  Pipe dreams and a quitters attitude?  Oh, PLEASE!!!  LET ME GO INTO BUSINESS WITH YOU!!!   I'M BEGGING!!!  YOU WOULD BE SUCH A GREAT PARTNER!!!  Ugh!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

These sites are 100% bullshit.

They were living in a 1 bedroom apartment until recently.  I imagine that she’s made a few hundred thousand over the last few years, but no one has $2 million dollars in that family.  He had a bit part in a movie that no one has heard of.  

I really like Preston, he’s definitely the best husband of the bunch.  But he’s no millionaire.

I love Preston but I think Chris is the best husband.  He's gentle but actually has a backbone and I'm sure he's an equal partner in their marriage, versus Preston being led around by the "nose" by Elena.

In trying to clarify the conditions of all the recent babies born:  One of Elena's is little, Jasmine's is average, Briana's is little, and we've yet to learn about D'Artagnan (what a horrific name).  But the preview shows that Joe believes the baby is pseudo and Terra believes he isn't.  Am I correct?

• Love 1

This is why I quit posting in these forums - you present something and everyone tears it a part - google is your friend - next time instead of asking a question - google it. Preston was the lead in the indie films Bloodsucka Jones.

I have friends in California - 2 million is pennies especially in the LA area. They live near San Diego and a small studio apartment is $2300 a month. We have no idea what other debt they had previously or what the situation was. Tonya has a beautiful home - but doesn't look like she ever could have made enough money to afford it.

Going back to forums with real discussions.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, tessat said:

Preston was the lead in the indie films Bloodsucka Jones.

I think that actually backs up my assertion that he doesn't have anywhere close to $2 million.  I know that $2 million is peanuts in LA.  I still maintain that he and Elena don't have even close to that.

• Love 4

I don't understand, I thought the reason Elena approached Jasmine and Terra about being partners in the first place was she didn't have the money to do it on her own. But now that no one wants to partner with her she magically does have the money??

• Love 3
(edited)

If you present questionable links, people may question them. *shrug* 

@RedheadZombie, my daughter went to school with a D'Artangan.  He was called DAR for short, which always landed with a thunk on my ears.  :D 

I only watch this show occasionally, but I am obsessed with Lila. She is such a character!

Edited by bref
  • Love 7

This change in Elena has not been a good one. This season she has been just as irritating as Terra.  She had some nerve to say Jasmine hasn't followed through with any of her plans.  But what exactly has Elena accomplished or followed through with? She quit every single thing she started!! 

• Love 2

While Mika was arguing with Tonya, Terra was laughing at what was being said.  She keeps defending everything that Mika says and does.  But she keeps claiming that Tonya is her bestfriend? Tonya needs to realize Mika knowing anything about her businesses is because Terra is telling Mika. 

• Love 6

Unless Elena has taught her children to understand Russian, her mother is going to be an utterly ineffective babysitter.  It's slightly strange to me that with an English-only SIL and two American grandchildren, Elena's mother hasn't worked on even the basics of English.  Conversely, it wouldn't kill Preston to buy Russian Rosetta Stone, or a cheaper equivalent.

• Love 2

Goat yoga????

Studios have enough smells without adding farm animals. Nasty.

Having them jump on your back serves what purpose - balancing/ strength training?

• Love 1
14 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Unless Elena has taught her children to understand Russian, her mother is going to be an utterly ineffective babysitter.  It's slightly strange to me that with an English-only SIL and two American grandchildren, Elena's mother hasn't worked on even the basics of English.  Conversely, it wouldn't kill Preston to buy Russian Rosetta Stone, or a cheaper equivalent.

If the grandmother is one of their primary caregivers (and it seems like she is from Elena’s YouTube), the boys will learn Russian directly from her. They’re still toddlers so their capacity for language right now is enormous, they can learn any language spoken to them with relative ease.

My Ghanaian grandmother (father’s mother, my mom is African American) pretty much raised me while my parents worked from infanthood until pre-k, and I can understand Twi fluently. Speaking it is a different question lol. My grandmother is still living, and she more or less is the opposite of me; she can generally understand what I’m saying in English, but responds in Twi. Elena’s household dynamic is similar; her boys aren’t talking much yet even though they’re two, and that’s really common for bilingual kids. They’re usually a little delayed in speech because they’re figuring out the expressive language rules for two languages vs one. 

• Love 3
On 5/7/2018 at 1:53 AM, tessat said:

Tonya has a beautiful home - but doesn't look like she ever could have made enough money to afford it.

I believe in earlier season Tonya said that she inherited her mothers house.   I am not sure why I watch this anymore, all it is fighting every week much like Atlanta and Dallas now... I may just stick to Scott Conant hosting Best Baker in America, the only problem is that watching that show, I want to grab a spoon and some Duncan Hines frosting - 

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I believe in earlier season Tonya said that she inherited her mothers house.   I am not sure why I watch this anymore, all it is fighting every week much like Atlanta and Dallas now... I may just stick to Scott Conant hosting Best Baker in America, the only problem is that watching that show, I want to grab a spoon and some Duncan Hines frosting - 

I quit watching this several years ago. I catch a partial episode now and then. Enough to remind me why I don’t watch it.  Watching/ listening to adult woman scream at each other over fake drama is not entertainment to me.   That’s all it is these days. I think they meet before a season filming starts and decide exactly who is yelling at whom and what about. Only the pregnancies, the health issues and Brianna’s disaster of a marriage were real.  

• Love 7

Tonya got so mad at the slumber party because she KNOWS that Mika is right.  She just needs to own that her ventures take time...but they do get done.  Screw other's timelines.  But she can't admit that and was super defensive instead of just saying "Yeah, heifer.  It's taking me a little longer than I thought but it's gonna be awesome!". Mika was wrong to say that if Tonya had gone with Terra she'd be done by now.  Yeah, and only collecting part of the sales instead of the larger percentage she will collect.  I'd rather have more pie later than a sliver right now.  Can't believe I'm defending Tonya.

So, all the hard work for the beauty bar will be done in 3 weeks when Grandma returns to Russia?  Delusional yet again.  Weren't Elena and Preston interveiwing nannies?  What happened to that?

Jasmine has a beautiful voice.  I don't know if she could become the next big thing but she can carry a tune and I hope she does well.

Christy needs to calmly ask Terra why she was left out of the party instead of fabricating some huge conspiracy in her head and acting on it.  Terra might have been being shady, but she may have set the party up specifically for the ladies who needed CTJ moments.  In that case, Christy had no need to be there.  I just hope Christy acts like an adult and talks to Terra because I like Christy this season and want her to stay out of the drama.

Finally, Joe, darlin', you need to sit down with Terra and tell her absolutely everything you remember (feelings, dates, times) about your pseudoacon.  She wants to be informed and you are the best person to do that.  Don't be jokey.  Just be real for a little while.  I would want to know what my son may go through with a condition like pseudoacon, just help her out.  Now, Grayson may not have anywhere near the problems Joe did, but I am always a "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst" type of person.

• Love 5
(edited)

I have this on my dvr, but delete eps after I read your comments. I watched a few seconds the other day,  and hit delete. I just can't watch this anymore.  Same old fighting,  back stabbing, with new people to stir things up.  Boring and ugly behavior is not appealing. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, Tosia said:

I have this on my dvr, but delete eps after I read your comments. I watched a few seconds the other day,  and hit delete. I just can't watch this anymore.  Same old fighting,  back stabbing, with new people to stir things up.  Boring and ugly behavior is not appealing. 

I've gone through this recently. I deleted all my scheduled DVR recordings for all the Little Women franchise shows. I realized the people involved were horrible examples of human beings and I did not want to support the nastiness. They never seemed to learn from their previous behavior, and just got worse every season.

• Love 1
On 5/13/2018 at 4:57 PM, Zanne said:

I've gone through this recently. I deleted all my scheduled DVR recordings for all the Little Women franchise shows. I realized the people involved were horrible examples of human beings and I did not want to support the nastiness. They never seemed to learn from their previous behavior, and just got worse every season.

Same here.  I kept it on as background noise while I did my evening housework.  I have learned something interesting from Reality TV - apparently it's an unwritten rule that if someone says something about you/to you etc. that you don't like and/or find offensive, you apparently don't spend five minutes explaining your annoyance, retrieving the apology (cuz - GROWNUPS!) and going on from there as you were.   In Reality TV, you apparently NEVER get over and find a compulsion to discuss it at everyone's social events when it comes to be YOUR turn in the rotation to ruin what was, of course intially conceived as a "fun time/bonding experience" to be had by all....

• Love 4
(edited)

agree with all of the above. In addition to annoying story lines is Kristy and her daughter. Babygirl is the MOST wishy-washy 18 yr old I've seen.

It's going to be hard to be a realtor when she doesn't drive. If she can make note cards and seem confident in passing all of the real estate exams they why can't she pass the written DMV exam? maybe christy should enroll her in a drivers-ed class .

And then Christy is taking the class with her - I guess partly b/c she needs transportation. Last night she wanted to go clubbing with was it a 21/25 yr old? Either way - she isn't legal to drink  and the club-buddy mostly likely isn't going to like the same club spot, as they can go anywhere.

Did I hear right? Elena/Preston are taking out a 2nd mortgage for a business that she has no experience/background in? It's not like she's following a 200 pg well documented business plan. she keeps talking about building a future for her family? She is sounding money desperate - did something happen to Preston's job? What did she do before the babies (who are cuties) ?

Edited by sATL
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, sATL said:

Did I hear right? Elena/Preston are taking out a 2nd mortgage for a business that she has no experience/background in? It's not like she's following a 200 pg well documented business plan. she keeps talking about building a future for her family? She is sounding money desperate - did something happen to Preston's job? What did she do before the babies (who are cuties) ?

Haven't watched yet but I think the only thing Elena is desperate for is a.swift kick in the butt and a storyline to make her semi-relevant.

• Love 4

Terra and Joe are suddenly back to calling their son Grayson? What happened to D'Artagnan? Terra threw a fit about wanting to call him D'Artagnan and I'm surprised she's back to Grayson. Did I miss something?

• Love 2

Superficial observations:

Mika has pretty hair. I wonder if it's all hers or if she has extensions( Elena, Tonya) or wigs (Jasmine) like the rest of them. At least it's not fried to within an inch of it's life like Terra's. 

Terra has the strangest body of them all with that huge ass. I guess it's her type of dwarfism.  I didn't notice until this episode that Christy can't put her arms down by her side. Her arms are extremely short, she kept folding them over her stomach. I know these are LP's, I just find it interesting how many different body shapes there are. 

In the upcoming previews, is Tonya really talking about boob jobs and vaginal rejuvination? Please don't. 

• Love 1

I am not trying to be gross here, but with their anatomy the way it is how do they wipe their butts ?

Is it just me or is an 18 year who has never been out before with a friend coming in at 230am a bit late ?

Elena must be hurting for money, her extensions this year don't match and look cheaply done

(edited)
On 5/24/2018 at 1:39 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I am not trying to be gross here, but with their anatomy the way it is how do they wipe their butts ?

Is it just me or is an 18 year who has never been out before with a friend coming in at 230am a bit late ?

Elena must be hurting for money, her extensions this year don't match and look cheaply done

There are handheld aids available to help them with hygiene tasks. Think of the extension bars you can use to reach something on a high shelf...they are similar to that. 

I don’t think 2:30am is that scandalous. I find it weirder that an 18 year old has never been out with friends.

And they all look busted. Hope they’re being smart with their money because this franchise is circling the drain. 

Agree with the poster that noticed Terra’s butt. It’s always been big, but now it’s  morphing into WTF territory.

Edited by HamSammich
  • Love 1

You know the show has officially become boring and all the fights and "drama" can't save it.  That being said, of all the cast members I respect Jasmine the most. She does do the drama but not in front of the children. I appreciated when she shut it down at her son's party before and I appreciated that she asked Elena to step inside so their children wouldn't see them. She also has a beautiful singing voice and her struggles being a stay at home mom seems very real. I am glad she went back to working part-time.

Elena is a bitch, but I also respect her..she is very honest in her opinions no matter what lol. However taking out a second mortgage on the house may not be the best idea

I am on Tanya's side with the Mika debate, funny how it all turned out. Tanya's wine is currently on the market and Terra is separated from the Moscato lol.  Also Mika saying Tanya should team with Terra is insulting because of the reasoning behind it. She was basically saying you need to ride of Terra's coat-tails to be successful.

Autumn keeps saying that she's an adult, she isn't but Christie needs to let her make her own mistakes.

• Love 8

I do think that 2:30 is too young for an 18 year old to be out.  Now, if they are living on their own, or off st college, they are on their own. But living at home and not financially independent yet?   Then they need to respect their parents wishes on the subject.  For everyone shaking their heads and saying 18 is an adult... really? You lay in your bed at that time of night awake waiting for either the phone to ring or to hear the door open and then see what you think.  

• Love 5
On 5/29/2018 at 6:31 PM, Straycat80 said:

I watch this show occasionally. I think Jasmine is a good mom. I know her eldest son is not a LP.  But is her youngest? 

Both children are average size

• Love 2