Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Watch Your Back

• Start Topic

Jax shows his lack of maturity when confronted with a reminder of his infidelity; Scheana sets Brittany up with SUR's hottest new bartender; Ariana's brother asks out new SUR hostess Billie Lee; James has an emotional reunion with his father.

5 minutes ago, jaybird2 said:

Just love stassi.  She's so ott and she comes with the crazyest!

You mean stirs the pot unnecessarily and can always find fault with whatever others are doing? Yeah, that's crazy! Calling Jeremy creepy is not going to make Ariana happy when it gets back to her! He's a doll with his little man-bun! ;-)

• Love 6

Color me skeptical, but methinks Jeremy asked Billie out for screen time rather than twu luv.

Not that he couldn’t genuinely like her, but hey, this is VPR.

I was all “awwww” at James’ story re: George Michael and his parents’ breakup but he had to do his little rap and that kind of ruined the moment ;)

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 18
5 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Looking at the wedding footage, Jeremy was being creepy.

Maybe he was just drunk! He was being described as if he was some kind of serial killer by these b!tches! Why would someone say that about a friend's brother? Stassi's just a colossal a-hole! She just has no boundaries and ends up screwing herself in everyone's eyes! Her apologies are worthless! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 5

Jax acting like the drumming monkey toy wins the episode.

I find it hard to like or side with any of these people (I was getting there with Sandoval but he had to be all CHECK YOUR FACTS and he lost some sheen). The only one left standing is Billie and I’m guessing that’s because she hasn’t been on all that long.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

The superwoman Lala act is getting tired.

Just to prove that she is accepting she probably would defend Billie no matter what and appease Billie by alwyas telling her exactly what she wants to hear. That isn't a good friend, its someone thinking of their image versus being a true friend. Stassi was right in telling Billie he was a creeper (cause he was),  she was concerned and told Billie the truth. Lala cares more about PC appearance than the safety of Billie.

• Love 12

Good for Brittany for not allowing Jax to turn the conversation around when she asked him to promise never to cheat again. She needs to stand up to him. He’s like a child and sometimes with children you have to spell out boundaries. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, eggsnbacon said:

Just to prove that she is accepting she probably would defend Billie no matter what and appease Billie by alwyas telling her exactly what she wants to hear. That isn't a good friend, its someone thinking of their image versus being a true friend. Stassi was right in telling Billie he was a creeper (cause he was),  she was concerned and told Billie the truth. Lala cares more about PC appearance than the safety of Billie.

Safety? OMG, what could he have possibly done to warrant that kind of malevolence? lol! Flirting and hanging on women isn't acceptable anymore? LVP appreciates him saving her restaurant anyway; gave him a nice tip! ;-)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Safety? OMG, what could he have possibly done to warrant that kind of malevolence? lol! Flirting and hanging on women isn't acceptable anymore? LVP appreciates him saving her restaurant anyway; gave him a nice tip! ;-)

Do you think safety is only for violence, that is a very shallow definition you have if you only believe it is physical.  EMOTIONAL safety is what I meant more than physical.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, eggsnbacon said:

Do you think safety is only for violence, that is a very shallow definition you have if you only believe it is physical.  EMOTIONAL safety is what I meant more than physical.

Billie's a big girl and I think she can handle herself! She's been around the block a few times! ;-)

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Do we have any faith that the show will handle this topic well?  Looks like the whole thing comes up again next week.  I know Stassi is not a perfect person, but in this case, I think she is in the right.  Multiple people said he made them uncomfortable, he's a creep. They better do right by this, not sweep it under the rub because Tom and Ariana are Lisa's special people.

Ok, I'll have to take your word for it! I don't watch enough to have seen the scene you're talking about! He's still a cutie! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
11 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Billie's a big girl and I think she can handle herself! She's been around the block a few times! ;-)

Wow, you are starting to dig a hole and messing in it at the same time. 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

So James's dad managed George Michael. And PK (RHBH) managed Boy George. I wonder if they know each other. They both resemble boiled eggs. 

I wish Brittany would listen to her dad. Hell, even listen Scheana (even though i think her agenda is more about sticking it to Jax than seeing Brittany happy.) She looked SO cute and happy with Adam. Why go home to sleazy, slimy Jax? Look at how he always turns the issue back around on her. Total manipulator. 

Sigh...I don't know what to think about the Jeremy thing. He's never seemed anything but a nice, maybe a bit doofy, guy. And I get Arianna and Sandoval wanting to defend him. But I don't see how they can be so adamant that Stassi and Katie are lying. They weren't watching Jeremy every minute. He is on tape being very touchy with Stassi. 

I don't know, I tend to think Billie is quite the shit stirrer. This isn't the first time she's been quick to "tattle". And I know it's on TV. So it's not just THE telling, but I feel she exaggerates what was said. Far be it for me to defend those two, but I think Stassi and Kristen were just genuinely tying to give her a head's up. I guess they should have just kept silent, though. 

I always think Schwartz is going to have a mental breakdown when Sandoval and Katie fight. Poor guy. 

The rompers in Hooters were everything!

What horrible advice her mother gave her, basically telling her no matter how bad Jax treated her, make him your King. Mama has some issues and apparently wants her daughter to be treated with disrespect & like dirt.

• Love 22
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Just Googled Jeremy.

Numerous domestic violence arrests and ignores restraining orders.

Sandavol HAD to know this when he lost his shit on Katie and Stassi. 

Weasel!  Albeit well styled weasel!

Wow for real? His full name is Jeremy Maddix? And were these charges in Cali or elsewhere? I want to google for myself.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, snarts said:

Jeremy was creeping all over Stassi, Rachel, and other bridesmaids at Katie's wedding.  They, or anyone else who witnessed or experienced the same treatment, have every right to call him creepy.  

I get that Ariana was hurt because he's her brother but Sandoval was completely out of line. Reading more about Jeremy's past, they're lucky that's all that said about him on camera. 

Billie needs to stop shit stirring. Lala needs to stop policing everyones behavior. Scheana just needs to STFU, she's annoying.

Well that was easy to find! Maybe he was hiding out when staying with Tom and Ariana! That's an extensive history to read on him! Wow! ;-)

• Love 5

Yeah.. I don’t know if I can say much on the Jermery situation, because I’ve read some of the details online.

That girls dinner was so awkward. Lala needs to stop being all “woman power” and Schena way to make a dramatic exit just because. Also Aririna, some girls may have been creeped out by your brother. God all the women were so gross, except for maybe Stassi and Katie. Katie was trying to explain how other women felt and that they felt uncomfortable with how Jermery acted towards them. Taking away what I’ve read about him, let’s say he was acting what some women think is inappropriate and that they didn’t feel comfortable with, it doesn’t make him a bad personality. They felt uncomfortable and he needs to be made aware of that. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

let’s say he was acting what some women think is inappropriate and that they didn’t feel comfortable with, it doesn’t make him a bad personality.

It kind of does.  Or at least it frames him in a very bad light vis-a-vis their dealings with him.  

• Love 8
15 minutes ago, snarts said:

Jeremy was creeping all over Stassi, Rachel, and other bridesmaids at Katie's wedding.  They, or anyone else who witnessed or experienced the same treatment, have every right to call him creepy.  

I get that Ariana was hurt because he's her brother but Sandoval was completely out of line. Reading more about Jeremy's past, they're lucky that's all that said about him on camera. 

Billie needs to stop shit stirring. Lala needs to stop policing everyones behavior. Scheana just needs to STFU, she's annoying.

I felt like I was watching a scene from Clueless,  don't hang with that slacker on the grassy knoll....

They could have finessed what they told Billie some,  but still they didn't call him a murder or rapist.  In their mind he is a bit foward, like an octopus kind of forward.  

That said, he was being too handsy with the ladies.  Was he drunk? Likely. But did the ladies enjoy the unwanted attention? Don't think so.   It seems that's all you need to build a case in the #metoo world. Ariana the truth canon didn't like hearing it much.  

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know, I tend to think Billie is quite the shit stirrer. This isn't the first time she's been quick to "tattle". And I know it's on TV. So it's not just THE telling, but I feel she exaggerates what was said. Far be it for me to defend those two, but I think Stassi and Kristen were just genuinely tying to give her a head's up. I guess they should have just kept silent, though. 

I agree about Billie. This isn’t the first time she’s immediately run to Lala and Scheana and/or Ariana with a wildly exaggerated version of what was said to her. I think she’s pretty determined to become a regular and dating creepy Jeremy is a way to put herself in the middle of things. 

I thought Katie actually handled the conversation well with Ariana and though I hate Ariana, her response was reasonable as well given that Jeremy is her brother. Sandoval though was totally in the wrong. And I was hating his smugness more then ever tonight.

I too am getting so sick of Lala’s schtick as an “empowered” woman. She who talks about using blowjobs to hang onto “her man” (whose name she’s not even allowed to utter) is not someone to lecture everyone else.

• Love 15
57 minutes ago, eggsnbacon said:

Exactly,  and with his rap sheet it seems they weren't too far off.  Plus the video from the wedding.  Case of shoot the messenger?   

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

It kind of does.  Or at least it frames him in a very bad light vis-a-vis their dealings with him.  

Yeah, but also it’s something that if Aririna has actually listened she could have said “I’m sorry he behaved this way towards you and your friends” instead she jumped on both Stassi and Katie and their words and shut down and started making herself into the victim. I get that it’s hard to hear things being said about your  brother but Arinia was jumping over everything they said. And both katie and Stassi were trying to choose their words carefully and yet Arinia was like “you called him predatory!!!!” And “oh so now you’re saying I don’t care about other women, katie?!?!” I’m just saying they didn’t say he was evil or bad, he just acted inappropriately (and like I said I’m choosing not to bring in the things online in this discussion right now), he could have been too drunk but also like I said, his behavior needed to be addressed.

Also personally to me, he was being creepy and Stassi looked uncomfortable at the wedding. But to me, she didn’t say anything bad that FI and Arinia were acting like she destroyed his reputation. She wasn’t. And warning Billie was the Right thing to do. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 17

I think Billie's SL is an entre into the next Bravo show - something regarding Trans in LA.  I totally don't think she's there organically.

But why is Jeremy even an issue if not to bring up this larger story?  He doesn't work at SUR, he's got zero plot exposure except to be Arianna's brother....

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Adultosaurus said:

I think Billie's SL is an entre into the next Bravo show - something regarding Trans in LA.  I totally don't think she's there organically.

But why is Jeremy even an issue if not to bring up this larger story?  He doesn't work at SUR, he's got zero plot exposure except to be Arianna's brother....

Jeremy does work at SUR. He's a busboy. He's the one who discovered the fire in the electrical room. He helped evacuate the restaurant and was using the fire extinguisher to contain the fire until the fire department arrived.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Jeremy does work at SUR. He's a busboy. He's the one who discovered the fire in the electrical room. He helped evacuate the restaurant and was using the fire extinguisher to contain the fire until the fire department arrived.

Ah, ok - but he didn't until this season - and seems to be collateral damage (to his reputation for 15 mins of infamy)

Ew. Wwhl had a poll on whose side people were on via the FIs fight with the girls, I’m sorry but the flashbacks prove Stassi  felt uncomfortable. I guess the me too movement is officially done, FI won. I’m sorry it just bothers me that Stassi was so uncomfortable with Jemermys actions at the wedding, and look like I said, it could have been just him being drunk that night but he did make someone uncomfortable and to me it’s pretty gross to take that away from someone.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 18