Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E14: Watch Your Back

• Start Topic

22 minutes ago, PetuniaP said:

What exactly is the "doubt" that people are giving Stassi the benefit of? There's a video of Jeremy telling Stassi to stop looking at him strangely and that he'll stop hitting on her now, while locking his arm around her and pulling her close while she looks extremely uncomfortable and tries to pull away. Are we supposed to doubt our eyes and ears? Even without video, I'd believe Stassi, Kristen and Katie because I believe women when they talk about the ways in which their persons have been transgressed by men. Men lost "the benefit of the doubt" long ago. 

This. There’s evidence of what happened. And from what I saw, it seemed like it was a thing that had been happening all night.

• Love 12
18 minutes ago, bosawks said:

If my brother had domestic violence legal issues and I worked at SUR, I have to admit getting him hired there would not be number one on my agenda.

Unless I hated him.

This.  Ariana had to know his past would come to light if he were at all featured on the show.  Did Stassi/Kristen calling calling him creepy break some cast code to not discuss Jeremy's past?  Maybe he should've thought about that before acting so creepy at the filmed wedding?

On a different note, Brittany's extra effort surrounding Jax birthday is just rewarding his bad behavior.  He will cheat again, especially because he sees what a doormat she is. Sad.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, snarts said:

This.  Ariana had to know his past would come to light if he were at all featured on the show.  Did Stassi/Kristen calling calling him creepy break some cast code to not discuss Jeremy's past?  Maybe he should've thought about that before acting so creepy at the filmed wedding?

On a different note, Brittany's extra effort surrounding Jax birthday is just rewarding his bad behavior.  He will cheat again, especially because he sees what a doormat she is. Sad.

But also Tom told Stassi “he’s had a bad couple of months” my guess is because it was around last summer when his DV charges came to light and that’s when they were filming. Also Stassi was right too, he seems worried about his reputation because of said charges then he should always always be on his best behavior, shouldn’t he?  I sort of laughed a little when Stassi said as much. 

And yeah I wish I could talk about the other hilarious things in this episode. Schena not getting it, Brittany throwing her cheating loser of a boyfriend a birthday party at  Hooters(a place he really really enjoys, he said it many times). Just.. I’m stuck on the way this story was treated. I know it’s Stassi and people have their issues with her, but it wasn’t just stassi! As someone cleverly said in the pasta gif! There were quite a few other girls who said he was making them uncomfortable. Stassi was just the only video we had and to me it was than enough.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Neeners said:

Off topic, but curious. Why do you put a ;-( at the end of every post? Does it mean you're just joking?

Joking but sad about it, judging by the wink and the frown. And! So! Excited! About! Everything!

Jeremy is gross. Full stop. Get him off the show.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Wow. Stassi said she got the creepy feeling from him. I put a lot of stock in those feelings myself. They are a gift of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution (or God, depending how you view it).  I think some women ignore those feelings out of "niceness", and they sometimes do to their peril.  

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Yes, ladies--read The Gift of Fear by Gavin DeBecker!

YES, YES, YES! My mom gave it to me when I was in my late 20s and I gave it to my daughter when she was 16. One of THE MOST IMPORTANT books a woman can, and should read.

• Love 10

So basically Stassi is a huge drama queen, sees herself as the victim in almost every situation, and loves to cause issues for the other women by gossiping to them or about them.

But it turns out that this one time she is not over-exaggerating in yet another attempt to prove to everyone she is a victim. It turns out this one time she’s exactly right. This is a prime example of why we should always listen to all women when it comes to matters of assault no matter how we personally feel about the woman themselves.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 15
30 minutes ago, Box305 said:

I know Lala calls everyone "dude" but I get really uncomfortable when she does it around Billie. I realize it's not malicious but it makes me cringe. 

I think if it bothered Billie, she'd say something. It doesn't seem to offend her and all of the others call everyone else dude too. Most of the time it's used as a filler word, not just a pronoun.

I do remember Lisa once telling someone (Lala or Sandoval, I think) not to call her dude and there has been a conscious effort not to. Billie could do the same and I'm certain Lala would make the effort.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Cajungirl64 said:

YES, YES, YES! My mom gave it to me when I was in my late 20s and I gave it to my daughter when she was 16. One of THE MOST IMPORTANT books a woman can, and should read.

I need to check this book out! Never heard of it! I always try to trust my gut instincts on everything.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I need to check this book out! Never heard of it! I always try to trust my gut instincts on everything.

I do too. But this book was still a game changer for me. And I couldn't wait until I thought my daughter was old enough to read it. Daughters tend to think their moms are paranoid and overprotective, but I just call it "mother's intuition." This book explained that "sixth sense" from a lifelong security expert. Here's his wiki (which also mentions the book and its impact):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_de_Becker

• Love 5

I've seen both sides - women getting groped and assaulted by men and having very few people believe them and the most decent, honourable men being accused of DV (usually during a divorce/custody arrangement) by vengeful, soulless harpies.  

Btw Lala, facts don't care about your feelings.  You're talking about hating the fact that Stassi and Kristen say things that could affect someone's life.  Well, warning another woman about a man with Jeremy's history also affects her life, and in a helpful way.  I actually thought that Stassi asking Billie about being in public meant for Billie's safety.  If there are other people around, Billie would be safer.

I'm not defending FI's behaviour, but I know why he did it.  Because of Ariana.  In fact, what FI did was better than what Schwartz does for his wife - absolutely nothing.  I get why Ariana said what she said, because Jeremy is her brother.  Stassi would say the same thing if someone said that about her brothers.  When Nikolai is older and starts dating and women said the same thing about him, Stassi would probably physically attack them.

Those effing nails, Scheana.  SOOOO Gross.

Jax is a gaslighter.  He's repulsive.  Who tf believes that he has any talent to play the drums?!

• Love 4
On 3/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, Fiero425 said:

Poor victimized Stassi! No matter what Jeremy did, it'll never come close to the rotten behavior over such a long period of time by Stassi! She's cried wolf so many times, there are people who couldn't care less what she has to say; even if she's right! You would think she was assaulted or murdered; unless her excuse makers truly are her and Kristen! Hmmm, maybe that's it because I feel like "cry me a river" when it comes to her feeling bad about anything! I won't ever forget the years of her trying to sabotage, punish, and undermine her so called friends which is exactly what some of you are trying to do; notwithstanding proof of Jeremy being annoying! Like none of them get drunk and act a fool! The hypocrisy of it all! ;-(

Yes, they've all been drunk and acted a fool, but I'll bet they've never had someone else burst into a room and make such a big deal of defending them acting a fool when drunk! Drunk or not, when you act a fool, if the subject comes up, people are gonna talk about it! Billie's the one who brought up Jeremy, not Stassi, and Stassi just let her know her experience, telling her as a friend/word of warning. And she wasn't the only girl who experienced that shit that night, so I don't see why people are so desperate to deny he acted a fool. With the way Tom and Ariana are reacting, especially Tom, you'd think Stassi was ACCUSING him of assault or murder.

Maybe Jeremy ought to man up and take responsibility for his actions and think about what he can do to avoid/minimize such incidents that are likely to cause him embarrassment and drama in the future. We know alcohol was involved in his creepy behavior at Katie and Tom's wedding and it wouldn't surprise me if alcohol was also involved in the DV incident he was arrested for. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 12
On 3/13/2018 at 9:59 AM, zenme said:

I'm thinking Lala doesn't own button clothing. She's all spandex. 

If Stassi and Katie were really and truly scared for Billie, they  could have said, "hey, let's google him!"  I think part of the problem is that Stassi has already established herself as a particularly mean person and everyone knows she's got issues with Ariana. Perhaps this is why they take the things that Stassi says about people with "the smallest grain of salt."  It's Stassi that said it, and I suppose they assumed the witches of WeHo were just backing her up. Perhaps now that they see the footage they see it differently? I didn't watch WWHL. 

Ha ha.  Thank you for reminding me of "the smallest grain of salt." I caught that gem from Schena last week.  What an idiot. 

On 3/13/2018 at 11:02 AM, Fiero425 said:

Poor victimized Stassi! No matter what Jeremy did, it'll never come close to the rotten behavior over such a long period of time by Stassi! She's cried wolf so many times, there are people who couldn't care less what she has to say; even if she's right! You would think she was assaulted or murdered; unless her excuse makers truly are her and Kristen! Hmmm, maybe that's it because I feel like "cry me a river" when it comes to her feeling bad about anything! I won't ever forget the years of her trying to sabotage, punish, and undermine her so called friends which is exactly what some of you are trying to do; notwithstanding proof of Jeremy being annoying! Like none of them get drunk and act a fool! The hypocrisy of it all! ;-(

I can't even begin to explain everything I feel is wrong with this statement.  Stassi's past asshole behavior has ZERO to do with Jeremy's behavior at the wedding. Just because she is/was an asshole doesn't diminish her experience or feelings about it.  I hope by now you have watched the episode again and saw the footage.  He grabbed her and she was visibly trying to get away from him.  That's not okay.  Flirting is fine, but physically accosting someone is not. Period.  

In other news--I'm enjoy the hell out of production's treatment of Scheana this season.  

• Love 14
20 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

This has nothing really to do with the actual subject but... I always remember a scene in Big little lies lately where the kids were given a stuffed animal in clas s and told to introduce Themesleves and hug it and one little girl asked if the stuffed animal liked to be hugged. I remember thinking it was odd even commenting on the forums about it being odd that a first grader would ask that. But then I thought about how whenever I’m about to hug someone for the first time, I Either always ask if it’s okay. It’s just something my subconscious does automatically and it isn’t because of anything that happens to me, it’s just.. I know consent is important. And that’s a big thing that irritates me is the fact that both Tom and Aririna demand that the other women’s feelings weren’t important and that no, they didn’t feel that way! 

I interpreted it a bit differently in the sense, for Tom and Ariana to ignore the other women's feelings would require them to validate the incident in some way and try to brush it off but to me, it seemed like Tom and Ariana spent more time denying that anything happened than they did in trying to rationalize Jeremy's behaviour, and I'm not sure I can decide which is worse. Ariana and Tom straight up denied the incidents at the wedding and Tom repeatedly talking about 'checking facts' which to me is an inference that what women were saying was either wholly or partially untrue. I will be fair in acknowledging that they didn't have the benefit of video footage at the time when they were responding to the incident and they were listening to Katie sharing second hand information and Kristin share what she 'saw' at the wedding but collectively, that doesn't compare to the single account that Stassi shared because it was her own personal experience she was sharing. Tom and Ariana knew Jeremy's history, they also knew he was going through tough times (which may have been around the same timeline as the wedding and Tom admitted as much to the group), they should have known better than to outright get angry and deny. Even though Jeremy is her brother, there was a very simple and mature way for her to have addressed the situation with Stassi/Katie/Kristin but my belief is that Ariana allowed her dislike for Stassi and Kristin to influence her decision to not entertain what they were saying at all.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

Doubling down AND perpetuating another abhorrent trope.

Unwanted attention is usually not preferable than no attention (and the irony here is not lost on me).

Just disgusting. I guess we see how this person views any attention as a positive, which is why Stassi should be “grateful” to get attention that she doesn’t want.

20 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

...and you're doing the same in the opposite direction giving Stassi every benefit of the doubt! Let's agree to disagree; HAPPY? I know I'm over this conversation; we'll never see eye to eye! ;-)

The offensiveness isn’t lessened by adding “;-)” to the ends of your posts. I have to believe you’re trolling. I haven’t liked Stassi in awhile but that doesn’t mean it’s ok (or on some sick other planet a compliment!) for a guy to touch her and hang all over her making her uncomfortable. THERE IS VIDEO FOOTAGE, there’s no “benefit of the doubt” to be given.

20 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

No one is doing the "opposite" by giving Stassi the benefit of the doubt -- we don't have to because we saw a clip proving her point. And no one in here will see eye to eye with a misogynist. 

This. That ignore button will be my saving grace in this thread.

I feel like this experience has got to have shown Stassi why her comments on the #metoo movement were so disgusting and out of line if she didn’t fully understand that already.

To lighten up this post, we got to hear what Scheana finds important in a relationship and what makes a perfect couple: 1) already friends 2) both smoke weed. Scheana is ever the deep thinker.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13

To listen up this post, we got to hear what Scheana finds important in a relationship and what makes a perfect couple: 1) already friends 2) both smoke weed. Scheana is ever the deep thinker.

Ahahhahahahhaa, maybe Scheana has a point! I have an awesome BF of just about nine years yet he can still get right under my skin and on my damn nerves with admittedly very minor infractions! What the hell? While I by no means wish to be Scheana, maybe in this regard I could take a tiny lesson?

2 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Sounds to me like Ariana's brother needs to watch his alcohol! 

Memories are so short! All of them need to watch their alcohol intake! How soon we forget Tequila Katie, Tom Sw. making out with someone in Vegas, both Toms late for meeting with LVP and investors, etc., etc., etc.! Mon Dieu; all of them are alkies! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
10 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Memories are so short! All of them need to watch their alcohol intake! How soon we forget Tequila Katie, Tom Sw. making out with someone in Vegas, both Toms late for meeting with LVP and investors, etc., etc., etc.! Mon Dieu; all of them are alchies! ;-)

I have a rather long memory; and making out with someone in Vegas, late for meetings, "etc., etc., etc.," doesn't quite equate.

Oh, and by the way, it's "alkies".  ""Alchies" are alchemists.  Know that.  ;-)

{we will never fulfill your emotional needs!"}

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Memories are so short! All of them need to watch their alcohol intake! How soon we forget Tequila Katie, Tom Sw. making out with someone in Vegas, both Toms late for meeting with LVP and investors, etc., etc., etc.! Mon Dieu; all of them are alchies! ;-)

No, I haven't forgotten, but the topic this episode is about Jeremy, not them. 

if I said that about another cast member, would you defend them as vigorously? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

I have a rather long memory; and making out with someone in Vegas, late for meetings, "etc., etc., etc.," doesn't quite equate.

Allison Dubois references will emotionally fulfill me.

Know that.

• Love 23
1 minute ago, SheTalksShit said:

No, I haven't forgotten, but the topic this episode is about Jeremy, not them. 

if I said that about another cast member, would you defend them as vigorously? 

I was just responding to someone saying Jeremy should watch his alcohol intake! IMO all have a serious problem and have very little self control; even for a day like the recent Vegas trip! ;-)

1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

I was just responding to someone saying Jeremy should watch his alcohol intake! IMO all have a serious problem and have very little self control; even for a day like the recent Vegas trip! ;-)

You were responding to me. I was that someone who said that. 

would you defend another person on the show so vigorously if I said that about them and try to deflect their behavior? 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

You were responding to me. I was that someone who said that. 

would you defend another person on the show so vigorously if I said that about them and try to deflect their behavior? 

Again, plain and simple, I don't particularly care for any of these people, but "bad guys" like Kristen and Stassi have no right to be pointing fingers at anyone! They're despicable human beings and for them to be raining on Billie's parade just because she mentioned going out on a date with Jeremy will get me to air all the dirty linen and not let them get away with it! Hypocrisy's a major sin IMO and those skanks should know better even if they're right about the guy! How would they like Sheena to go behind their backs explaining to people they're dating what lying, unforgiving b!tches they are? They wouldn't appreciate it I'm sure! No trolling; just facts being produced for people's edification! ;-)

2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Again, plain and simple, I don't particularly care for any of these people, but "bad guys" like Kristen and Stassi have no right to be pointing fingers at anyone! They're despicable human beings and for them to be raining on Billie's parade just because she mentioned going out on a date with Jeremy will get me to air all the dirty linen and not let them get away with it! Hypocrisy's a major sin IMO and those skanks should know better even if they're right about the guy!

They weren't raining on Billie's parade. They were relating a personal experience as a way to give Billie a heads up to some red flag behavior that she might want to keep an eye out for. I would do that for any of my friends, acquaintances, strangers in a bar, or enemies.

Kristen and Stassi's previous actions have no bearing on the Jeremy situation. I just don't see the hypocrisy that you do in this situation.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

They weren't raining on Billie's parade. They were relating a personal experience as a way to give Billie a heads up to some red flag behavior that she might want to keep an eye out for. I would do that for any of my friends, acquaintances, strangers in a bar, or enemies.

Kristen and Stassi's previous actions have no bearing on the Jeremy situation. I just don't see the hypocrisy that you do in this situation.

Kristen and Stassi don't do anything as a friend; the most manipulative skanks on the show! All of them have a problem with that character flaw so I take anything said by them with a huge grain of salt because of their rotten history! It's just my opinion; take it or not! I'll live; so will you! Enough said on the subject! ;-)

Ariana has become such a disappointment. She's gone from a seemingly confident outsider to an always slightly irritated snob. Is there anything that doesn't rub her the wrong way? And sorry Ariana, it's possible for you to love your brother *and* for him to be a creeper with women too. Don't be so quick to dismiss when many women are saying the same thing and there's actual footage of him being a little creepy. (Although I do agree that he was probably drunk at the wedding and had boundary issues.)  

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, fetching said:

Ariana has become such a disappointment. She's gone from a seemingly confident outsider to an always slightly irritated snob. Is there anything that doesn't rub her the wrong way? And sorry Ariana, it's possible for you to love your brother *and* for him to be a creeper with women too. Don't be so quick to dismiss when many women are saying the same thing and there's actual footage of him being a little creepy. (Although I do agree that he was probably drunk at the wedding and had boundary issues.)  

She'll defend her brother to the hilt; understandably since she has such contempt for the other women on the show! Families will defend some members even if guilty of murder, why wouldn't Ariana go that extra mile for such a relatively minor infraction of being a creeper? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
28 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Enough said on the subject! ;-)

You've said this multiple times, yet here you still are, providing us all with your "edification."  I can promise you, you are not providing education, insight or valuable information to anybody here- unless it's in regards to your misogynistic character (but that was pretty obvious earlier on- no further edification needed). Can you please be a man of your word and just stop "(saying things) on the subject"?  As women, most (if not all) of us have experienced unwanted touching and assault. We have insight into this that you don't have. A smart man would listen and try to learn more about something he seems to know nothing about.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

Go walnutqueen! Edification is possible- he edited his post thanks to your correction. Baby steps!

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

She'll defend her brother to the hilt; understandably since she has such contempt for the other women on the show! Families will defend some members even if guilty of murder, why wouldn't Ariana go that extra mile for such a relatively minor infraction of being a creeper? ;-)

A woman being forced to remain in the embrace of a man will never be a "minor infraction", no matter WHOM that woman is. 

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, MrsWitter said:

Go walnutqueen! Edification is possible- he edited his post thanks to your correction. Baby steps!

Edification is impossible with maroons.

Baby steps lead to broken necks (down the staircase).

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 5
Just now, walnutqueen said:

Edification is impossible with maroons.

Baby steps lead to broken necks (down the staircase).

I totally agree. My "baby steps" was really meant more sarcastically. 

• Love 2

Again, plain and simple, I don't particularly care for any of these people, but "bad guys" like Kristen and Stassi have no right to be pointing fingers at anyone! They're despicable human beings and for them to be raining on Billie's parade just because she mentioned going out on a date with Jeremy will get me to air all the dirty linen and not let them get away with it! Hypocrisy's a major sin IMO and those skanks should know better even if they're right about the guy! How would they like Sheena to go behind their backs explaining to people they're dating what lying, unforgiving b!tches they are? They wouldn't appreciate it I'm sure! No trolling; just facts being produced for people's edification! ;-)

Oh my god, the false equivalencies. Unless they have groped people who didn't want to be groped, none of what you're describing is hypocrisy. So, let's say I once ran a red light. Does that mean I would be wrong and hypocritical if I were to, someday in the future, report a robbery in progress (or something else that has nothing to do with running a red light)? 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 15
39 minutes ago, fetching said:

I actually never liked her. She always acted like she was smarter and better than the rest of them yet she agreed to (and continues to) be on the show with the rest of the chucklefucks. And her “best” friend is the very intellectually challenged Scheana.

I remember reading an interview with her and FI years ago where she bashed the rest of them and lamented she wanted to talk about more serious “important” topics.

Sorry Ariana - I watch Meet the Press and the other Sunday am shows for that when in the mood. People who actually know what they’re talking about (debatable)...I watch VP Rules for the chucklefuckery. 

For kicks I looked at Jeremy’s Twitter. Thinking maybe he’d apologize at least for at the very least boorish behavior caught on camera.  

Nope. Not Jeremy! He wants us all to know what a superior human being he is with love and kindness for all! He also takes an indirect dig at Stassi for somebody not “being in his league”. Yet he was all over her (and from his recorded “I’ll stop hitting on you” had been doing it for awhile that night). Jeremy needs to take a seat in the creepy section and the rest of them owe Stassi an apology. Who knew Stassi could take the high road cause she hasn’t mentioned it. From watching this show from the beginning I also never thought I’d think somebody owes Stassi an apology.

Couldn’t believe my eyes watching the Aftershow somebody posted (didn’t know that existed). FI STFU and sit down - you did not really say Jeremy only talked to her cause she was sad without a date and upset there were hotter girls there than her. Lala (of female empowerment) didn’t say Jeremy has plenty of hot girls hanging on him to choose from (apparently he doesn’t).

Sorry for the longish post - but my blood is boiling.

• Love 15
19 hours ago, snarts said:

So true.  You know what?  I'm a straight, married woman and yet I am half contemplating flying out to California and starting a relationship with Brittany and then cheating on her...for the simple reason that I have never seen anyone treated better than she treats Jax after he dogged her like that.  She's been giving him so much more sex, and smiles, ever since she found out what he did.  And now the birthday.  My husband does the right thing for me on my birthday, yes, but a party at my favorite restaurant? And a drum set? And then a vacation with all my friends?  Brittany, where you at?  Sign me up!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
24 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I actually never liked her. She always acted like she was smarter and better than the rest of them yet she agreed to (and continues to) be on the show with the rest of the chucklefucks. And her “best” friend is the very intellectually challenged Scheana.

I've never cared for her either. At best, I've found her tolerable. And up until recently, Sandoval has been my favorite, so part of that tolerance was my belief that there HAD to be something redeeming about her. But....eh. She's just always been very smug and condescending. Very "I'm a guy's girl. I'm a cool chick". But yea - she pals around with Scheana and Lala. I think she intentionally seeks out people she can feel superior to. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Stassi/Katie/Kristin but my belief is that Ariana allowed her dislike for Stassi and Kristin to influence her decision to not entertain what they were saying at all.

Ariana sucks! and I don't think these girls give a shit if Ariana likes them or not. Let her hitch her wagon to pinhead Scheana and superwoman Lala. The longer Sandoval is with Ariana, the less I like him.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Ariana sucks! and I don't think these girls give a shit if Ariana likes them or not. Let her hitch her wagon to pinhead Scheana and superwoman Lala. The longer Sandoval is with Ariana, the less I like him.

I don't think Ariana gives a shit if they like her either. And I happen to think all of these women suck in some similar and in their own unique ways. Brittany is the only one that seems genuinely nice to me. She's not offensive, she doesn't act entitled. She gets along with everyone. Her only offense is that she's dating Jax and even with that, his assholeness hasn't rubbed off on her despite the years they've been together.

• Love 4

The thing with Jeremy that makes me distrust him is his past charges. Regarding how he was at the wedding, I agree he was being creepy, but I'm also fiercely protective of my little brothers, so I get where Ariana was coming from. 

And I'm usually Stassi's first defender, but I'm kind of with Lala on this one. I get all the defense of why she rained on Billie's parade and don't even disagree per se, but Billie looked so happy and I felt that if it were truly about protecting her, they could have delivered the warning with a bit more kindness. I think specifically what bugged me was the implication that Jeremy was throwing his dick against the wall to see what sticks, and Billie happened to be receptive, rather than the idea that he simply likes Billie.

I agree that Jeremy was acting like a creeper at the wedding, but maybe would have wanted to hear other examples. If he WAS super drunk, it's still not at all okay, but since he is family to a friend and they've been around him more than just that one time, if he's not normally like that, I think it's kind of shitty drunkard etiquette to malign someone's character over one day. Call it creepy, tell him he should apologize or send a teary 6am video message -- all good! But I felt there is more to the story, maybe his past charges. If not, it felt unnecessarily Debbie Downer to me.

Maybe it's just because I want so much to see Billie happy. Even in a big city, I feel like that must be difficult, dating as a straight trans woman when you're in what would be potential childbearing years for cis women. Not everyone wants bio kids but so many do, like Billie's ex, possibly even Billie herself if she could in theory, and that must be a hard pill to swallow just as it is for any woman who can't have kids whether she wants to or not. Maybe it's that my only MtF friends are lesbians and it's easier than I think to date straight when you're a transgender woman. But it's still one of the topics that I see SO much hate brought out of and think that Jeremy's attitude is chill af and as a pansexual myself, I identify with it personally and would love to see more of it, even among those who still just want to date within the cis. And Billie shines around him, even more than usual. So I hope in the end he turns out to be a good dude. 

Edited by Judi Sunshine
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

It's not like Stassi and Kristen went out of their way to ruin Billie's time or ruin anything for Jeremy, when she brought it up, they just gave her a heads up w/their personal experience w/him. When Billie said she didn't care, she's down to fuck anyway bc she wants to forget about her ex, Stassi and Kristen were like, "oh ok, go for it then, have fun!" 

If you had dealt w/a guy who had that much trouble taking a hint and grabbing at women in PUBLIC, would you want to go somewhere in private with him? Would you want your friend to go somewhere in private w/him? They told her to meet him in public, that's it! 

• Love 11