Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gundysgirl said:

I think that this was what was so surprising about the way she treated Dorit. Look, I am all for Dorit being humiliated at every turn. But considering how close LVP is to PK, it is quite shocking that she would be so obvious in her attempts to make his wife look bad, and most certainly make her feel uncomfortable. Because at the end of the day, it would also have to make PK feel uncomfortable. I just think it was a tacky thing to do, and I certainly would pick LVP over Dorit all day every day. 

There are a few things that make this incident not at all shocking to me:

1. Lisa and PK have a longer relationship than anyone on this show outside of Lisa and Ken. It was telling enough that the moment Dorit explained to PK why Lisa was upset with her, his only response was 'make it right with Lisa'. It's very clear that both Lisa and PK value their friendship with one another and unlike Yolanda who was divorced from her good friend Mohammed, Dorit is very much married to PK and for that it is very unlikely that Lisa will let any hurt feelings get too far.

2. Dorit and PK have both defended the use of British humour as an actual mechanism for addressing issues. In fact, it's that very approach they took when dealing with Erika. Dorit said that it was inappropriate for Erika to show up and not pay mind to how she was sitting knowing that she was wearing no panties so she gave the gift as a joke but also as a message. Again, she explained this as British humour. Why is it shocking when a British person applies the same humour tactic by making a joke of something but also sending the message, 'hey I don't hate you, but we're not yet totally back to normal just yet'?

3. Nothing I've seen of PK suggests that he takes offense easily and being privy to what caused the fracture with Lisa, there are more signs pointing to him helping Dorit smooth things over with Lisa and get over that 'British humour' rather than him getting upset with Lisa.

• Love 8

camille went on and on about the hand towels in her bathroom,  did she not notice the cheap party rental chairs in her yard? they weren't even the wood ones...they were the cheapest plastic folding chairs you could get, i wouldn't even use them for a childs birthday.  her tablecloths and tables/decor were horrible, not beverly hills.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Brandi slapped LVP and she was (thankfully) fired. I really don't see Doito  getting away with climbing all over LVP and, literally, sitting on her so she couldn't get up. I would have freaked the hell out if I was restrained like that. It really was unsettling to watch. I think Dum Dum Dorit just signed her death warrant for this show. Isn't there something in their contract about NO touching?

To my knowledge, there is no contract stipulation about laying hands on someone and further, the contract prevents the women from suing each other for any reason. This helps to encourage reckless behaviour for the sake of drama - there's a sense of security that they can't be legally accountable for otherwise illegal behaviour, however, there's only a small few that have taken full advantage of this contractual clause and Brandi is one of them.

Porsha from the Atlanta series full out assault a few people on camera and she's still a full-time housewife on the show. From my understanding, Brandi was only fired because she had burned too many bridges with the regular cast mates. Andy Cohen had said that he would have loved to bring her back but he couldn't justify it with the position that the other women took. They all didn't want to film with her individually because of their personal issues with her. If her filming would be limited to group events and scenes with Yolanda and Kim (both who had limited roles), it would make it difficult to really follow any storyline with her.

• Love 5

So when Lisa VP sends out an invite and says no gifts that means bring a gift and make it a good one...you  would think she has anything and everything a person could want but needs her friends to bring a gift.  If I were Lisa I would want my guests to donate to a charitable cause (like her dog rescue for example) in my name because Lisa has everything. 

Getting more things would make my say you either have to dust it or insure it, lol.

Kevin may be a bit OTT and an annoyingly bad actor but dayum, his parties are gorgeous.  I could live very well on Lisa's floral budget.

Sercretly I really want that bare back pad.

• Love 6
(edited)

I'm so happy for Camille. I hope she really savors the moment. 

I brain farted on Camille's fiancé's name when writing my previous post, so I did a quick search for verification. Anyway, after glancing over the results that came up, it seems he might be quite shady. She sure knows how to pick 'em. (Though, given how she was always all over that married "friend" of hers in S1, her own scruples are questionable.)

Talk about rage!!! Holy shit she needs to get that anger under control. 

Yep, actual rage by its definition, and not the imagined variety.

Also noticed that the wiping away of tears didn't affect her makeup, not one iota.  That professional chit must be some rawk solid stuff.

During one of the fifty 'leven scenes of Erika getting her makeup done, there was a brief shot where it looked like a pile of large curd cottage cheese was on the side of her face. Her natural skin might be good/great, but her foundation is applied thicker than a drag queen's with a five o'clock shadow.

For some reason Kyle made it all about her and went after Dorit with a vengeance.  

The reason is...it's Kyle.

Yup! Juicy, Joey Go, and Marge's Joe. It's crazy-making. And then there's Joey Gorga Jr. 

Plus, Kathy's son, Joseph. (Wait...Margaret's last name is Josephs, so her husband is Joe Josephs? Oy.)

Edited by jaync
  • Love 6

I don't have much to add to what everyone else has said. I've only now had the opportunity to watch this episode. (Being too sick to watch TV is just zero funs at all.)

I'm not usually a fan of seeing someone being systematically humiliated. I'll make an exception for Dorit. If she'd jumped on me squealing how she was my "lovey dovey lovey dovey" not to mention literally leapt onto me, straddling me and not allowing me to get up because she needed me to stay put so she could blather at me, I'd have been even less charming and kind that LVP about it all.

I still think PK is a pig, but he had good instincts when he tried to hush Dorit. (I can't believe I said something semi-nice about PK.)

And about husbands, brothers, and sons with the same name: I didn't want to fall in love with a guy who had the same name as my brother either. But I did. We've been married over 40 years. My own given name is so common in my family as the first half of a Southern double-barreled name that at family reunion time, if you just call out the first part of the name, I swear forty middle-aged-to-elderly women all look up to see which second name you're gonna say. *laughing*

• Love 11
On 3/6/2018 at 12:37 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think LVP will go after Dorit as harshly as she should. She will definitely put Dorit in her lane.

In the clip after last week's episode aired they showed a pink mouth gag.

I think Camille might have also got Dorit a big strap on - this is based on Edwin's gasp in the clip.

Let's just see if Dorit likes staying in her lane.  I am thinking no.  There is some reason that Lisa's friendship is SO important to PK and I want to know what it is.  How she handled that ball gag was fascinating.  I gotta high five Camille for putting Dorit in the same position she has put others and how she reacted.  It said a lot about her.  LVP reminds me of a cat playing with a gopher before it chomps its head off.  

• Love 16
On 3/6/2018 at 8:40 PM, WireWrap said:

Erika is nuts, she really is. She can question others but no one is allowed to question her! Watch the entire video, the second half shows Erika going off on Teddi when Teddi correctly calls her out. http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-8/videos/still-to-come-this-season-on-rhobh

Lisa isn't in the ad, only the model is. The ad is to showcase Lisa's jewelry line not the model. LOL

Well that response was overblown!  I am not a fan of an unnecessary take down and Erika really overreacted!  I normally like her but she did this to Eileen and I didn't like it then either.  

• Love 15
(edited)
On 3/7/2018 at 3:53 AM, FairyDusted said:

LVP looked shocked as Dorit climbed her. I would have kicked her ass across the yard. HARD!

From what I am seeing on this board many (including me!) would have been pretty pissed to be climbed like a ladder by Dorit.  It made me feel claustrophobic just watching it.  Continual touching when I have told you to back the fuck off is apt to get me swinging.

Edited by Natalie68
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

So when Lisa VP sends out an invite and says no gifts that means bring a gift and make it a good one...you  would think she has anything and everything a person could want but needs her friends to bring a gift.  If I were Lisa I would want my guests to donate to a charitable cause (like her dog rescue for example) in my name because Lisa has everything. 

Getting more things would make my say you either have to dust it or insure it, lol.

Kevin may be a bit OTT and an annoyingly bad actor but dayum, his parties are gorgeous.  I could live very well on Lisa's floral budget.

Sercretly I really want that bare back pad.

She requested no gifts, so what the women gave her is on them and surprisingly none of them seemed to realize donations to dog causes/charities would have been the best gift of all to her IMO. I think Lisa would have been ecstatic had any of the women donated to the fight against the Yulin dog festival or any dog charity in her name/honor.

• Love 16
14 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

She requested no gifts, so what the women gave her is on them and surprisingly none of them seemed to realize donations to dog causes/charities would have been the best gift of all to her IMO. I think Lisa would have been ecstatic had any of the women donated to the fight against the Yulin dog festival or any dog charity in her name/honor.

Agree she would have  really liked that. Except for Teddi's gift. She really WANTED that !!

With all the comments about the previews for the upcoming weeks. It occurs to me, that the TH comment on each episode. They are also always dressed in one outfit . So, do they run clips and ask for a reaction for the camera.? I think Erika is in one of two outfits for every talking head. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, missyb said:

Agree she would have  really liked that. Except for Teddi's gift. She really WANTED that !!

Well, don't forget Giggy's gift.  I believe she REALLY wanted that one!!  Giggy does have excellent taste.  He can shop for me at Cartier anytime!

• Love 10
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Normades said:

Well, don't forget Giggy's gift.  I believe she REALLY wanted that one!!

Who can blame her? I would love them too, but I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want those diamond earrings that Lisa Rinna got from Harry Hamlin a season or so ago.  I covet those so hard!!

Edited by whydoievencare
I added a REALLY!
  • Love 8
35 minutes ago, missyb said:

With all the comments about the previews for the upcoming weeks. It occurs to me, that the TH comment on each episode. They are also always dressed in one outfit . So, do they run clips and ask for a reaction for the camera.? I think Erika is in one of two outfits for every talking head. 

The THs are filmed several times during the season, the HWs are asked questions by a producer but they don't get to see any footage until a week before it airs/we see it. Most of the HWs wear 2 - 3 different outfits for their THs. Oh, and THs have been filmed as late as the day of the reunion filming if/when the producers need more comments to fit their (the producers) chosen storyline! LOL

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Well that response was overblown!  I am not a fan of an unnecessary take down and Erika really overreacted!  I normally like her but she did this to Eileen and I didn't like it then either.  

Once again they are talking about two different events.  Dorit is talking about the night they had dinner and she made the observation about LVP.  Only Rinna said, "have you told Lisa Vanderpump this?", no one said a word about LVP's feelings being hurt at that moment or to Dorit or even Erika.  Camille and Teddi are talking about a conversation they had with Kyle where neither Erika, Rinna or Dorit was present.  Teddi is taking Erika's comment after Dorit's night, where Erika said, "I would be a little pissed."  Erika said nothing about hurt feelings and they are two entirely different nights.  By the time Erika said that, Kyle had landed full on Dorit.

The major difference between crybaby Teddi and Eileen is Teddi has continually been rude to Erika.  Erika set her straight once with Teddi calling her behavior weird and questioning her intent about spending the night.  Then it was brought up again and Teddi called her her out again calling her weird and Erika set her straight.  So now Teddi is claiming she is feigning amnesia?  Bad call.  Not everything is Dorit's fault.  Teddi, the accountable one, has a way of ever so slightly misstating the narrative and then whining about the other person not taking responsibility.  Teddi did the same thing when Teddi accused Dorit of saying she was only six minutes late.  Kyle straightened her out for misquoting her.  The fact Teddi cries after offending people by questioning their very honesty doesn't make her any less offensive.  

Essentially, Teddi is just wrong no one said squat that night to Doriit or anyone else about LVP's feelings.  They may all talk a good game in their talking heads but they did not confront stand for LVP nor did they confront Dorit.  After Kyle's caterwauling and carry on in NYC, is there such a thing as over reaction?  I will cut Teddi a break that she is new to the game but she needs to stop making false accusations about people and then reeling back like a hurt kitten.  Last time Erika set her straight, Teddi threw everyone out of her house and canceled the day's activities.   

• Love 3

Because it's all been stated so well I don't have much to add. Just one thing I wanted to comment on. While LVP grabbed onto Kyle last week against Dorito and LVP. Kyle has a ten year go with LVP. Good and bad but I do think they care for one another. I also think the contact was very different. Bitch is off her rocker coming at LVP so aggressively. She's lucky VP was too shocked to knock her out. I love reading all the comments. And sometimes Y'all make me look at things differently and I just have to re watch.   

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Once again they are talking about two different events.  Dorit is talking about the night they had dinner and she made the observation about LVP.  Only Rinna said, "have you told Lisa Vanderpump this?", no one said a word about LVP's feelings being hurt at that moment or to Dorit or even Erika.  Camille and Teddi are talking about a conversation they had with Kyle where neither Erika, Rinna or Dorit was present.  Teddi is taking Erika's comment after Dorit's night, where Erika said, "I would be a little pissed."  Erika said nothing about hurt feelings and they are two entirely different nights.  By the time Erika said that, Kyle had landed full on Dorit.

The major difference between crybaby Teddi and Eileen is Teddi has continually been rude to Erika.  Erika set her straight once with Teddi calling her behavior weird and questioning her intent about spending the night.  Then it was brought up again and Teddi called her her out again calling her weird and Erika set her straight.  So now Teddi is claiming she is feigning amnesia?  Bad call.  Not everything is Dorit's fault.  Teddi, the accountable one, has a way of ever so slightly misstating the narrative and then whining about the other person not taking responsibility.  Teddi did the same thing when Teddi accused Dorit of saying she was only six minutes late.  Kyle straightened her out for misquoting her.  The fact Teddi cries after offending people by questioning their very honesty doesn't make her any less offensive.  

Essentially, Teddi is just wrong no one said squat that night to Doriit or anyone else about LVP's feelings.  They may all talk a good game in their talking heads but they did not confront stand for LVP nor did they confront Dorit.  After Kyle's caterwauling and carry on in NYC, is there such a thing as over reaction?  I will cut Teddi a break that she is new to the game but she needs to stop making false accusations about people and then reeling back like a hurt kitten.  Last time Erika set her straight, Teddi threw everyone out of her house and canceled the day's activities.   

My response was not about any timeline or specific conversation, its only about Erika's reaction to Teddi (in that specific instance WireWrap posted) which I thought was way overblown (not necessarily her anger being overblown, the take no prisoners reaction was overblown).  She didn't need to be such a cold bitch to her and I am saying that as someone who generally likes Erika.  

• Love 10
(edited)

I haven't liked Dorit for one minute that she has been on my TV and I have to be brutally honest that my one of my favorite moments of last season was Rinna telling her to shut up at the reunion because she talks too much. I felt like an evil person for this but now....I just don't. Shut up, Dorit. You talk too much.

Edited by BluBrd47
  • Love 19
6 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

Brandi slapped LVP and she was (thankfully) fired. I really don't see Doito  getting away with climbing all over LVP and, literally, sitting on her so she couldn't get up. I would have freaked the hell out if I was restrained like that. It really was unsettling to watch. I think Dum Dum Dorit just signed her death warrant for this show. Isn't there something in their contract about NO touching?

3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

To my knowledge, there is no contract stipulation about laying hands on someone and further, the contract prevents the women from suing each other for any reason. This helps to encourage reckless behaviour for the sake of drama - there's a sense of security that they can't be legally accountable for otherwise illegal behaviour, however, there's only a small few that have taken full advantage of this contractual clause and Brandi is one of them.

Porsha from the Atlanta series full out assault a few people on camera and she's still a full-time housewife on the show. From my understanding, Brandi was only fired because she had burned too many bridges with the regular cast mates. Andy Cohen had said that he would have loved to bring her back but he couldn't justify it with the position that the other women took. They all didn't want to film with her individually because of their personal issues with her. If her filming would be limited to group events and scenes with Yolanda and Kim (both who had limited roles), it would make it difficult to really follow any storyline with her.

Nope. Brandi got fired because she was tedious and perhaps LVP, who is more important to Evolution as she has had as many as 4 shows for them (RHoBH, VR, VR: Jax and Brittany, and VR: Aftershow), made a stink about it. 

Ramona threw a glass and injured Kristen Taekman. Ramona is still in the cast. She also tried to hit Kristen with an oar.

Carole grabbed Aviva's face in the middle of an argument. Carole is still here. Aviva is gone.

The Vanderpump Rules cast brawls all the time. Not one of them has been tossed aside for fighting.

We don't live in those genteel days when touching someone would get you kicked out of the Real World House anymore.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It sure was!  Wow!  I thought we had heard her say those words "don't ever say that to me again" before, or something like that.   What was it Ramona Singer said about making mountains out of mole hills?  I hope that Teddi doesn't take that shit from her.  Sheesh. 

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Erika is reading the negative comments. Her dress has changed alot in the last few episodes. I think she's finally figured out how to play with these girls.

20 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

this season was filmed months ago so erika's clothing choices wouldn't be based on what she read here,  she doesn't care what we think!

Yeah if that were true we'd have been spared that hideous outfit at Camille's party with MOSCHINO emblazoned across the bosom.

5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Personally, I loved the glass gag, but found the ball gag gag a bit iffy. I don't care about Dorit's feelings, but it did seem a bit tacky do to in that setting. 

In general, I agree that if a certain type of act is wrong it's always wrong. It's not about what the recipient deserves, but about who you are as a person. That being said, I DO see a bit of a difference. When Dorit gave Erika the panties, I felt she was trying to "correct" her....but I don't think Erika did anything wrong. No one else really seemed to have an issue with the panties thing. Dorit was just embarrassed because her hubby looked. But this was not an ongoing issue. Whereas one could say that Dorit's behavior HAS been an issue this year. So her being knocked down a few pegs by the other girls was a bit warranted.....even though, again, it doesn't necessarily look good to bring yourself to that level. 

I'll just say, as a viewer, I thoroughly enjoy it! 

Here was my thought when they showed a replay of Dorit gifting Erika with the undies - she probably could have done that in a funnier, more fun way.  But instead she said, "Now that we've all seen your pretty puss . . . " - that just had a sly nasty tone to it.

• Love 8
26 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Nope. Brandi got fired because she was tedious and perhaps LVP, who is more important to Evolution as she has had as many as 4 shows for them (RHoBH, VR, VR: Jax and Brittany, and VR: Aftershow), made a stink about it. 

Ramona threw a glass and injured Kristen Taekman. Ramona is still in the cast. She also tried to hit Kristen with an oar.

Carole grabbed Aviva's face in the middle of an argument. Carole is still here. Aviva is gone.

The Vanderpump Rules cast brawls all the time. Not one of them has been tossed aside for fighting.

We don't live in those genteel days when touching someone would get you kicked out of the Real World House anymore.

They also had Brandi repeatedly threatened to physically hurt Kyle as well and I think Andy/production/Bravo knew she was serious with her threats.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

My response was not about any timeline or specific conversation, its only about Erika's reaction to Teddi (in that specific instance WireWrap posted) which I thought was way overblown (not necessarily her anger being overblown, the take no prisoners reaction was overblown).  She didn't need to be such a cold bitch to her and I am saying that as someone who generally likes Erika.  

I just didn't see it as being a cold bitch-I saw it as "I have had enough of this little twit".  This coming from someone who didn't like Erika.  Teddi really needs to extinguish the references to another's lack of truthfulness.  To many people that is a non-negotiable breaking point.   Then again the episode may reveal something entirely different and I may find Erika overblown.

• Love 2

I really enjoyed the episode and all the shade LVP gave Dorit. I’ve always said that LVP knows what makes good tv. If she had gone in with Kyle last week, the scene would have been a sloppy mess (kind of was anyway.) Lisa waited until her party and treated us all to a series of witty, cutting jabs on Dorit. It was so much more fun than the usual drunken, screaming, slobbering “you are mean to me!” kind of scenes. 

Also, is it me or has Erika put on weight?  Her outfit of choice lately is an oversized top or other waistless ensemble. I think she may be hiding a bit of a belly. 

And, Camille has an awesome body & I asked dear hubby didn’t he think she was totally hot for pushing 60?  Come to find out, she’s 49! She needs a better dermatologist. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Silo said:

When Kyle mistook Erica’s Tom doing something with the Bar for an actual bar (where you sit and have drinks), I just didn’t know what to think about life anymore. Kyle is older and wealthy but still doesn’t know what the Bar is?

You really, really can be a complete undeucated idiot and have mountains of wealth if you attach yourself to the right people in the right zip code.

Kyle is REALLY stupid and a MAJOR drama queen.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I just didn't see it as being a cold bitch-I saw it as "I have had enough of this little twit".  This coming from someone who didn't like Erika.  Teddi really needs to extinguish the references to another's lack of truthfulness.  To many people that is a non-negotiable breaking point.   Then again the episode may reveal something entirely different and I may find Erika overblown.

I can't believe an addition to the cast has managed to make me Team Erika but I, too, don't think that her eruptions toward Eileen and Teddi are analogous.

Eileen employed a figure of speech and Erika reacted nuttily in that instance to something that had never been said. 

Here, Teddi very clearly out and out says that Erika is "pretending." So she's accusing Erika of being a liar ... a suggestion that's obviously going to elicit a negative reaction. 

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, prettybird said:

And, Camille has an awesome body & I asked dear hubby didn’t he think she was totally hot for pushing 60?  Come to find out, she’s 49! She needs a better dermatologist. 

LOL, ouch! Being so slim can definitely have an aging effect. Was it LVP who said that after a certain age you have to choose either your face or your ass, you can’t have both? It’s sad, I watch so many Housewives shows I can’t even keep their vapid quotes straight.

• Love 5
(edited)
44 minutes ago, prettybird said:

I really enjoyed the episode and all the shade LVP gave Dorit. I’ve always said that LVP knows what makes good tv. If she had gone in with Kyle last week, the scene would have been a sloppy mess (kind of was anyway.) Lisa waited until her party and treated us all to a series of witty, cutting jabs on Dorit. It was so much more fun than the usual drunken, screaming, slobbering “you are mean to me!” kind of scenes. 

Also, is it me or has Erika put on weight?  Her outfit of choice lately is an oversized top or other waistless ensemble. I think she may be hiding a bit of a belly. 

Looks like she has, especially in her butt. She also, IMO, looks more masculine than feminine. She looks like a drag queen. Her voice sounds like Bart Simpson.

Edited by sol y luna
  • Love 8
On 3/6/2018 at 10:27 PM, ParadoxLost said:

I don't believe for one second that anyone besides LvP decided to drop Dorit from her magazine/jewelry ad.

They were providing cover for LvP.  She didn't want Dorit anywhere near her business but doesn't want to be responsible for anything that she can't pretend is "British humor."

Yeah,  there's NO WAY LVP didn't engineer that. It was beautiful and evil.  What can Dorit say? She proclaimed loudly how much she hated everything about the shoot,  from the makeup to the photography. She was so rude. 

• Love 14
(edited)
On 3/7/2018 at 3:33 PM, zoeysmom said:

For some reason there seems to be a lack of intelligence on the LVP, Kyle, Dorit and Teddi debate.  So far we have Teddi telling the truth about what she told Kyle after the dinner in New York, we have LVP telling the truth about what Kyle said to her about what Dorit said.  Is it that difficult to figure out the missing link-it is Kyle.  How is it Kyle does not have to "own it" or "be loyal" or "have someone's back", when she is the one who should be taking the hit about adding "needy" and "insecure" to what Teddi told her Dorit said at the dinner.

Moving on to Erika-the night of Dorit's party when the ladies where between floors, LVP asked Erika is she agreed with what was said at the dinner that night.  Erika said she would like to redirect.  Erika also said she was drunk when they were sitting around drinking.  I think Erika was being judicious by not commenting initially because she knew her friend Kyle was not being entirely truthful about what was said at dinner that night.  More importantly when Teddi asked Erika how she would feel if she were LVP, Erika said, "I would be pissed."  She didn't say her feelings would be hurt.  None of the women at the dinner said much about LVP's feelings, to Dorit's face, I believe only Rinna asked if Dorit had mentioned it to LVP.

For these women who many feel the need to say how someone would feel, they really should listen to the person.  Kyle telling a person she is lying about their feelings is just all kinds of wrong.  Kyle unable to digest the fact LVP was telling her she hasn't had a good night due to the fact Kyle had dropped needy, insecure and jealous in her lap.  Then after Kyle gets an undeserved apology she turns right around and stabs LVP in the back for deriding Dorit all night with an "I told you so."  Kyle was begging LVP to publicly excoriate Dorit-the bigger the audience the better.  

Lastly, what I don't understand it was wrong for Dorit to give Erika panties, wrong for Dorit to call Camille a stupid C and suggest a strap on line be named after her, because both ladies were humiliated. Why would it be okay to humiliate someone else even  Dorit and then get pissed she didn't laugh her ass off?  All anyone can say and it is the only story line, is Dorit talks too much.  When she stops talking-she is a buzz kill, when she decides not to celebrate and leaves she is wrong.  These ladies need to follow Erika's lead and get a life outside of what Dorit has to say.  Each of them has fallen into a really stupid story line.  Watching Rinna and Camille's kids is not a good back up story line.

Because Dorit's schtick was that she was "being funny" and poking the other women about not being able to take a joke. The implication being that Dorit could take the joke and laugh about it if something similar were done to her. I like that there is video evidence, the bane of Dorit's existence,  that she in fact can't take a "joke. "

On 3/7/2018 at 5:07 PM, jaync said:

Great point; if the behavior is wrong, then it's wrong across the board. Also, I'm scratching my head as to why LVP's glass gag was EVIL, but Camille's literal gag gift gets a high five. Camille considers herself to be the epitome of class, and she was supposedly so humiliated for David, yet she didn't give one thought as to how her own actions might have made PK, Edwin, and Ken uncomfortable.

No. No. LVP's glass gag was not evil. Removing Dorit's shoot from the magazine was, however. And Dorit absolutely deserved to have it done.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 16
(edited)
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

^^^ This.  All day.  She seems to believe her perception of something is the only right one.  I don't think this is uncommon in persons her age.  I mean, people of all ages can be like this too, so I'm not dissing the age group -- only saying she has some growing up to do.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, link417 said:

LOL, ouch! Being so slim can definitely have an aging effect. Was it LVP who said that after a certain age you have to choose either your face or your ass, you can’t have both? It’s sad, I watch so many Housewives shows I can’t even keep their vapid quotes straight.

Zsa Zsa Gabor famously said it a generation earlier.  Truer words were never spoken.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

I can't believe an addition to the cast has managed to make me Team Erika but I, too, don't think that her eruptions toward Eileen and Teddi are analogous.

Eileen employed a figure of speech and Erika reacted nuttily in that instance to something that had never been said. 

Here, Teddi very clearly out and out says that Erika is "pretending." So she's accusing Erika of being a liar ... a suggestion that's obviously going to elicit a negative reaction. 

It is still an over the top reaction from Erika IMO. There is no need for her to jump down Teddi's throat, just admit that you don't remember what you said, not this I may have or may not have said crap. Erika was questioning Teddi's honesty when she said that just as much as Teddi was hers. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Zsa Zsa Gabor famously said it a generation earlier.  Truer words were never spoken.

I remember being confused, like why wouldn’t I want nicely filled-out face and a fat ass?! Then I remembered most of these housewives prefer a botoxed/filler-injected face and no ass at all, so it made sense.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Because Dorit's schtick was that she was "being funny" and poking the other women about not being able to take a joke. The implication being that Dorit could take the joke and laugh about it if something similar were done to her. I like that there is video evidence, the bane of Dorit's existence,  that she in fact can't take a "joke. "

No. No. LVP's glass gag was not evil. Removing Dorit's shoot from the magazine was, however. And Dorit absolutely deserved to have it done.

Camille schtick wasn't trying to be funny, she flat out said it was for revenge and delivered a couple of harsh remarks.  So Dorit is suppose to celebrate Camille extracting revenge?  Dorit sat there while Camille pawed at her and insulted her.  Can't be much more gregarious than that. Camille got her revenge, Dorit shut up and eventually disappeared.   After LVP and Camille telling her she talked to much Dorit took the hint and stayed quiet.  When asked about the ball gag by LVP, Dorit said, "it is a joke, a funny joke."  After LVP and Camille telling her she talked to much Dorit took the hint and stayed quiet.  Insecure Camille has bitched all season about it always being the Dorit show.  So when she doesn't command attention  and act up she is a poor sport?  Camille kind of sucked the humor out of the situation with her comments and body language. Dorit didn't really react.  Dorit laughed like a hyena at the glass gag.   Once again these idiots managed to make an event all about Dorit.  It was nothing Dorit did she was more than happy to let LVP have her day.   So at the end of the day LVP alienated Dorit, PK, Erika and Kyle with her comments.  I guess Teddi and Camille enjoyed the comments. 

From what has been revealed here-Dorit's photos appeared in the magazine.  LVP asked Dorit for the favor, Dorit was not exactly begging to be in the ad.  

Dorit may have claimed the panties were a joke, but her behind the scenes snark and mentioning to anyone who would sit still long enough make me believe she is being less than truthful.  She meant it as a dig as much as Camille did except the motivation was different.  Camille was embarrassed and hurt.   I think Dorit was angry that PK Peeked. 

• Love 16
(edited)
15 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I need my cats to step up their gift giving game! 

I once received the gift of a hairball on my birthday from one of my cats. It's the thought that counts, right?

I learned from this episode that "silage" is not the same thing as "sillage." The House of Fermented Fodder? The hell?

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, English Teacher said:

Dorit may have claimed the panties were a joke, but her behind the scenes snark and mentioning to anyone who would sit still long enough make me believe she is being less than truthful.  She meant it as a dig as much as Camille did except the motivation was different.  Camille was embarrassed and hurt.   I think Dorit was angry that PK Peeked. 

Didn't PK cheat on his first wife?  I would think there would be some insecurity in a relationship if you knew your significant other had a history of cheating.  We all know PK isn't anything special (come on, he's not exactly a Brad Pitt) but Dorit likes something about him (lord knows it isn't his wallet unless he has stashed money somewhere). 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

I think that this was what was so surprising about the way she treated Dorit. Look, I am all for Dorit being humiliated at every turn. But considering how close LVP is to PK, it is quite shocking that she would be so obvious in her attempts to make his wife look bad, and most certainly make her feel uncomfortable. Because at the end of the day, it would also have to make PK feel uncomfortable. I just think it was a tacky thing to do, and I certainly would pick LVP over Dorit all day every day. 

Maybe Lisa was also sending a message to PK, "You're wife is out of control and this is what her out of control behavior is going to get her." Not the most adult behavior, but since PK and Lisa have been friends for so long, he understood what was going on without a conversation about it. I'm sure Lisa wants PK to reign in Dorit, but that's not going to happen. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

It is still an over the top reaction from Erika IMO. There is no need for her to jump down Teddi's throat, just admit that you don't remember what you said, not this I may have or may not have said crap. Erika was questioning Teddi's honesty when she said that just as much as Teddi was hers. 

and we all teddi was correct!   i'm with teddi on this one.  erika does pretend.  look at the way she acted with eileen last yr and lisa's daughter this yr, screaming giddily like a teenager.  just so over the top.  if that wasn't pretending to be so excited i don't know what is.  I can't stand her laugh and her screeching,  oh, i just can't stand her. 

• Love 11
30 minutes ago, Sai said:

It was perfection on Lisa's part and like you said, after all her complaining there's nothing Dorit can say about it.

I thought Camille's gift was absolutely perfect.  At Kyle's dinner Camille said she couldn't have kids because she didn't have a uterus anymore.  That's when Dorit started making the strap-on comments.  To me, it was Dorit implying that Camille was no longer a woman and needed a strap on because now she was more of a man.  That's how I took it and it was the most disgusting and disturbing thing I've ever heard from any housewife.  Women who go through those types of surgeries or mastectomies are already struggling with feelings of being less of a woman.  It's hard enough without some dipshit spewing out nasty comments like that.  If calling Camille at a dinner party with men around a F*cking C*nt and telling her she needs a strap-on is a joke then why wasn't the ball gag a joke?  Dorit deserved more than that.  I thought the ball gag was mild after what Dorit did but yet the perfect way to tell her to shut her trap!!

Not only all of these things but she asked Camille if she would be their baby's godfather. Considering all the things she said to Camille that night as a "joke" the ball gag was extremely mild. Dorit likes to dish it out but she can't take it. 

• Love 22

I loved this episode.  I love Vanderpump’s home.  I loved how she went after a Dorit with her ‘British’ humour.  I don’t want Dorit to leave the show.  I find her entertaining.  I was a little disappointed to read Lisa’s blog though, which is mainly a defence of Dorit.

5 minutes ago, Deniset said:

Not only all of these things but she asked Camille if she would be their baby's godfather. Considering all the things she said to Camille that night as a "joke" the ball gag was extremely mild. Dorit likes to dish it out but she can't take it. 

Yes!  I forgot about the Godfather part.  

• Love 5
On 3/7/2018 at 12:19 AM, gingerella said:

So, is Dorit mentally ill or something? Girl ain't right.

I was thinking the same thing. Either that or she's on something besides alcohol. When she was on top of Lisa declaring her undying love, it was not funny. It was unnerving. I could see the distress on Lisa's face. 

I would stay far away from Dorit. She strikes me as someone who is volatile and controlling. 

• Love 6
On 3/7/2018 at 11:57 PM, BBHN said:

It's an app that over 22 million people are playing or have played. It's a good way of getting new potential fans/followers.

It's actually 42 million and counting.

You're right this is a big deal in terms of getting new fans/followers.

One of her newer customer bases is a younger female crowd (16 - 25) - also a "buying" crowd with disposable money that will purchase her products - Kudos to Erika - smart move

• Love 3
15 hours ago, missyb said:

Yeah, the TH's are filmed afterward and they're basically prompted to give commentary on things that have happened. I don't know if they run scenes (or fully edited scenes) or if they just ask them to describe an account and their opinions (I'm not sure when they actually film the THs so I don't know if there is video footage readily available).

• Love 1

But honestly, the real shady bitch at the party is St. Camille of Grammer. Do not sleep on Camille, ladies and gentlemen. She was not the villain of season one for nothing and she still has that vicious creature inside of her, even when she’s toasting to “tingling vaginas and a cure for cancer.” Because Dorit called her a “fucking cunt” at a dinner party several episodes back, Camille is still smarting, so she brings a hot pink ball gag as a joke for Dorit. She does not seem to think this is very funny, because everyone, including her, knows that she talks too much.

Honestly, this is perfect. This is exactly what Dorit needs to hear. What it says is, “Yes, you talk too much, but it’s not always cute and you need to watch what you say.” It also says, “I am St. Camille of Grammer. I was here before you, I will be here after you, and even though I’m quiet, I am not here to play.” It also somehow manages to suck all the air out of the room, even though the event is outside.

I'm liking this Vulture recap of Camille at Lisa's party.  That's right Dorit, shut the F up.  Camille don't play.  You picked the wrong one and when it came back at you ten-fold you couldn't handle it.  Bwahahahaha!!!

• Love 8
2 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

and we all teddi was correct!   i'm with teddi on this one.  erika does pretend.  look at the way she acted with eileen last yr and lisa's daughter this yr, screaming giddily like a teenager.  just so over the top.  if that wasn't pretending to be so excited i don't know what is.  I can't stand her laugh and her screeching,  oh, i just can't stand her. 

I like Teddi! I wouldn't care if Erika took her lame glam squad and left the show. 

I can't wait until the reunion when Dorit has to watch her video montage with the rest of the cast.

• Love 13
16 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

From what I am seeing on this board many (including me!) would have been pretty pissed to be climbed like a ladder by Dorit.  It made me feel claustrophobic just watching it.  Continual touching when I have told you to back the fuck off is apt to get me swinging.

This is learned behavior for Dorit. In order to get her way, she knows what she has to do. Do you remember her explaining how she gets her Birkins?

I wouldn't have been surprised if she tried to head down south on some Dowager Puss

giphy.gif

• Love 7