Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Primal Slayer said:

I wonder what they will do next year though. We've done aliens, we've done alternate earths, we've done starcrossed lovers. Maybe they'll do a larger scale Civil War.

Star crossed lovers????

6 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I have never seen anything more cheesy in my life. And I use to watch Passions with my mum after school.

Sometimes, what looks bad/cheesy, etc. in a still shot, actually looks good in the actual show, and that one of Smallville was one of them. As bad as that show got toward the end, it paved the way for Berlanti to make his shows.

• Love 1

Looking forward to all the casts interacting -- before the nazis show up. Everyone getting ready for the wedding seems like it's going to be the best part. There's been a lot of press about the Barry/Iris wedding, but I still don't think the marketing team has done a good job of letting people know it's happening on Supergirl. (And the second on Legends) I expect confusion with the casual audience and with those who only watch one show out of the 4.

12 hours ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I want this, I want a Ray and Felicity scene. Just something with Ray being sweet to Felicity or Felicity being sweet to Ray and Oliver seeing it and getting grumpy even though he has nothing to be grumpy about and he knows it. I just love that Oliver is a bit insecure when it comes to Ray :P 

haha this is where you and I sit all alone on Palmer Island sipping mocktails! 

• Love 2

Other than getting married it doesnt seem like Barry has much of a storyline in the crossover.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/11-teases-arrow-supergirl-flash-legends-of-tomorrow-crossover/ 

1. Earth-X is full of baddies

As if being controlled by nazis wasn't enough of a clue about how evil Earth-X is, this world is also home to some very sinister versions of the heroes we know and love. So far, we know the Reverse Flash (Tom Cavanagh), the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) all have counterparts on Earth-X that are aligned with the regime.

Three ways to win at winter (for many winters to come)!

2. Citizen Cold

Wentworth Miller has returned to the Arrow-verse, this time as the Earth-X version of himself: Citizen Cold. We can only assume he's part of the Earth-X resistance movement, and it's about time we got to see Miller kick some nazi butt.

3. Kara busts out those pipes again

You didn't think the CW would just let Melissa Benoist's amazing singing voice go to waste did you? Thanks to their little journey into musical theater last year, Barry decides to have Kara sing at his wedding, and we guarantee you're not prepared for how awesome it is.

4. The WestAllen rehearsal dinner is... eventful

We can't tell you exactly what goes down the night before the wedding, but we can tell you it's pretty insane. Some over-indulgence occurs, some fights are had, and most importantly, some souls are bared during the speech section of the evening.

5. Barry gets a special wedding guest

Any bride will tell you that it's impossible getting people to RSVP to your wedding, but there's one person on the guest list who we're pretty sure didn't give Barry or Iris a heads up that she was coming. Who this girl is seems like a mystery The Flash will definitely be dealing with all season.

6. Ray (Brandon Routh) didn't score an invite

For some reason, Ray's got bigger priorities than attending a Barry's nuptials, which kind of makes sense since he hasn't spent all that much time with Team Flash. Never fear though, we'll see Ray later on down the line in the crossover, but we can't guarantee he'll be in fighting shape.

7. Prepare for Olicity feels

Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) obviously plays a major part in the four-part crossover, as does her relationship with Oliver. If what we've seen so far is any indication, there will be plenty of drama for Olicity, both good and bad, during these episodes. Now if only she and Iris could stop getting kidnapped by bad guys!

8. We should be super worried about three people

Thanks to frame-by-frame analysis of the trailer, it looks like we should be very concerned about fates of Jax (Franz Drameh) Oliver, and Rene (Rick Gonzalez). The first can be seen collapsing after being hit, and the last can be seen unconscious, as he's carted away by nazi forces. Worst of all, Oliver seems to have taken a serious hit during a battle sequence, if the shot of him passed out amid the rubble is any indication. These aren't exactly ideal circumstances to find your favorite characters in.

9. Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Harry drive the Waverider

At this point, it's unclear why anyone would need to time travel (earth jumping is the main priority you'd think), but who knows? When you pair the Waverider's time traveling capabilities with Cisco's inter-dimensional travel abilities... it might just be the most awesome thing ever.

10. Killer Frost (Danielle Panabaker) plays the hero

Killer Frost gets a bad wrap a lot of the time, mostly because when push comes to shove she can be pretty evil. It looks like she'll be setting any evil agenda aside during these crossover episodes though, and she'll actually be teaming up with the rest of the heroes to protect their Earth from evil nazis. Do we smell a redemption arc coming?

11. Winn's (Jeremy Jordan) Earth-X counterpart looks super gruff (and super hot)

Thankfully not all our heroes have evil Earth-X counterparts, and the X version of Winn appears to be in cahoots with our heroes and Citizen Cold. Not to mention... he's looking good. Resistance-chic works for you, boy.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

haha this is where you and I sit all alone on Palmer Island sipping mocktails! 

I've a friend who writes fics sometimes and I've been bugging her to write an Olicity fic with a bit of Raylicity (she likes Ray, too) but she keeps giving me the stink eye :P

Seems like CBS/CW affiliates on the Dish network went dark this week

CBS said Wednesday morning that it remains “far apart” from DISH Network in retransmission consent negotiations, raising serious doubt about the prospect of a deal getting done prior to kickoff of the net’s Thanksgiving NFL game. “As it stands, DISH customers won’t be watching CBS in the days and weeks ahead,” the broadcaster said in a statement.

CBS O&O’s have been dark on DISH systems in 14 of the country’s largest markets since Tuesday morning, as have eight CW affiliates, three independent stations and two MyNetwork TV affiliates. A total of 28 stations in 18 markets are impacted on the broadcast front (see chart at bottom of page), which Wells Fargo Securities’ Marci Ryvicker estimated affects 3 million DISH Customers. Three CBS-owned cable nets—The Smithsonian Channel, CBS Sports Network and Pop—are also unavailable to DISH customers nationwide.

http://awfulannouncing.com/cbs/cbs-dish-far-apart-deal-thanksgiving-nfl-iron-bowl.html

A retransmission dispute between DISH Network and CBS could result in subscribers to the satellite service losing access to KDKA-TV and WPCW (The CW) in Pittsburgh. Negotiations are taking place at the corporate level; this affects CBS markets throughout the United States.

A contract deadline has been set for shortly after midnight Monday going into Tuesday morning, when CBS could possibly remove its programming to DISH subscribers.

http://www.post-gazette.com/ae/tv-radio/2017/11/19/Pittsburgh-DISH-Network-disputes-CBS/stories/201711190202

7 hours ago, Velocity23 said:

I was a part of this but it was fortunately limited to CBS.  I'm surprised they resolved it as fast as they did.  But it was Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.  I don't get why they are calling that three days.  

Edited by BkWurm1

In wonder which DCEU movies get canceled after this loss?

http://uproxx.com/hitfix/justice-league-box-office-bomb/

WW2 is solid and Aquaman is already filmed but, I wonder about the rest? Cyborg solo movie is probably out, maybe Flash too.

I also think this doesn't bode well for the health of WW2. Those damn Studio Execs may try to micro manage and ruin it (also my fear with FOX and Deadpool2)

Edited by Morrigan2575

Cyborgs been canceled since BvS failed critically. 

WW is the only one not to have studio interference since BvS, and with Patty returnig, they will do her thing again. Probably part of her contract as well. 

I think Flash is safe since he was received relatively well.

Spoiler

I can't find anything that says Cyborg was officially canceled. Do you have a link? Its odd because the actors was talking about it during the JL press junket.

I do see the April 2020 date is listed as Untitled WB DC Movie but, it doesn't specify Cyborg. Sounds like Cyborg is in limbo but, not officially canceled.

Edited by Morrigan2575

I don't think Warner Bros should cancel any upcoming movies but I do think they need to scrap the big budgets.  Patty Jenkins has proven herself so let her have the budget she needs but they need to be more practical about the other movies.  The fact is that DC movies are currently under more pressure to perform well than Marvel and they need to recognize and accept that.  And a poor review will impact a DC movie way more than a Marvel one at this point in the process.  On the one hand, it's unfair, as the MCU is hardly without fault.  On the other hand, Marvel has earned it's positive reputation in spite of the mistakes it made.  WB and DC need to accept this and rethink their approach.  I think WB needs to tighten the purse strings and DC needs to give them stories that don't need lots of CGI.  If they don't think they can make non-WW movies without lots of CGI then look elsewhere.  Many people have talked about how the best thing that happened to Marvel was not having the rights to X-Men.  It meant they couldn't make movies and assume that people would see them due to the popularity of the characters themselves.  They had to put in the effort and it worked.  WB is too dependent on name recognition and, as we're seeing right now, it doesn't guarantee anything.  It will get people interested but a good story will get them to spend money.  They need to lower their budgets and pair them with good stories.  Then a $94 million opening won't be deemed a failure.

• Love 13

Why don't they get rid of Zach Snyder?  His "vision" is as bleak as the Man of Steel movie after he stripped the colour from it.

The success of Wonder Woman followed by the failure of Justice League shouldn't have been their first clue.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I'm sorry but wasn't the reason Synder stepped down was because his daughter committed suicide and he needed a break? Lets not act like the man was fired. 

He was rumored to be demoted at the same time as David Ayer was though. Stepping away from the rest of JL production is one thing, but with the rumors of WB not liking Snyder's tendency to go over budget without the results (along with using Joss Whedon to not just finishing shooting/reshoots but essentially change Snyder's movie), it looks like WB told him to step aside completely and is not going to allow him to take a creative role (despite them saying it's not the case) at all, which is a shame since I think he has good ideas (casting, concepts, themes) but just bad execution (scripts, editing, etc.).

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I'm sorry but wasn't the reason Synder stepped down was because his daughter committed suicide and he needed a break? Lets not act like the man was fired. 

Stepping away from editing JL was his decision. Stepping away from the DCEU was not. Geoff was brought in and given control after BvS but he only helped step in for WW and anything after JL.

10 minutes ago, way2interested said:

He was rumored to be demoted at the same time as David Ayer was though. Stepping away from the rest of JL production is one thing, but with the rumors of WB not liking Snyder's tendency to go over budget without the results (along with using Joss Whedon to not just finishing shooting/reshoots but essentially change Snyder's movie), it looks like WB told him to step aside completely and is not going to allow him to take a creative role (despite them saying it's not the case) at all, which is a shame since I think he has good ideas (casting, concepts, themes) but just bad execution (scripts, editing, etc.).

It depends where these rumours are coming from since from what little exposure I have to the whole DC vs Marvel thing there seems to be a lot of shit talking and annonymous no named sources spreading unconfirmed rumours on both sides.

I just think losing a daughter in such a tragic way would be reason enough to want to step away and from what I've read he's retiring from Hollywood altogether. But if the rumours are true that he was fired then essentially people are saying that he or WB used his daughters suicide as a cover for firing him - which is just gross. 

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, way2interested said:

He was rumored to be demoted at the same time as David Ayer

I think you mean David Goyer. David Ayer wasn't involved in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, or Man of Steel; Ayer was involved with Suicide Squad and a host of non-superhero movies.

2 hours ago, LeighAn said:

In fairness to Primal Slayer and the WB, that wasn't the implication.

Saying "Snyder is done" has nothing to do with why he stepped down from Justice League. The problem is that Snyder has now directed or co-directed two poorly/underperforming DC Universe films - Batman v. Superman (which even at $873.3 million barely turned a profit, partly because of cost overruns) and now Justice League, which may end up costing WB someplace near $50-100 million, possibly more, depending upon who you talk to this weekend.  WB will eventually make that money back in streaming/DVDs, merchandising and so on....but the key word here is eventually, and Superman/Batman merchandise would have sold anyway.  His other two DC Universe films, Man of Steel and Suicide Squad (which he partly directed) were profitable, but not as profitable as the MCU films, and both were critically panned. 

Meanwhile, 300: Rise of an Empire (which, to be fair, he didn't direct - but did produce/co-write) turned a small profit but wasn't a major hit; Sucker Punch lost money; Legends of the Guardians turned a small profit but again, wasn't a major hit; and Watchmen ended up barely breaking even.

Which basically means that Snyder has not had a legitimate hit since 2006, with 300 - and since then, has directed or co-directed at least two and probably three films that lost money - Sucker Punch, Batman v. Superman and Justice League.  

1 hour ago, LeighAn said:

It depends where these rumours are coming from since from what little exposure I have to the whole DC vs Marvel thing there seems to be a lot of shit talking and annonymous no named sources spreading unconfirmed rumours on both sides.

I just think losing a daughter in such a tragic way would be reason enough to want to step away and from what I've read he's retiring from Hollywood altogether. But if the rumours are true that he was fired then essentially people are saying that he or WB used his daughters suicide as a cover for firing him - which is just gross. 

No, it's not shit talking. The information above is all from Box Office Mojo, industry reports and aggregated review sites. Nobody is saying that he or WB used his daughter's suicide as a cover for firing him - in fact, quite the contrary: it looks as if despite the issues, they decided to keep Snyder on, while also deciding that unless Justice League was a major box office success, it would be Snyder's last film. By all signs, Justice League is not going to be a major box office success.  Joss Whedon has two billion dollar films to his credit. Snyder does not. Whedon will fine. Snyder won't. 

Edited by quarks
  • Love 12

Stephen Amell Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover
Published on Nov 23, 2017, by KSiteTV

-- SA: "It's like a four-hour escape... I mean, there are some through line storylines, like Oliver and Felicity's relationship, Barry and Iris' relationship, and, you know, what's going on with - what's going on with Sara,... and what's going on with Victor and Franz... Yeah, it really is, for the first time, like an event. It's not a crossover anymore. Like, call it a crossover if you want, but it's kind of like calling the Super Bowl just a football game. Right, like, sure, they play football, but there's so much other stuff that goes on with it. It's an event."

-- When reporter asked if there were any cross-show pairings that he thought was really special, SA: "Yeah. Um, I really enjoyed Oliver and Kara stuff, but not in the way that you might think." When reporter asked in what way, SA: "I can't tell you. You'll know it when you see it, though." When reporter asked if it was different costumes maybe, SA: "Just in general. It's like - I got a chance to do some - Much in the same way that last year during the crossover we had our 100th episode, we put ourselves in this alternate reality. You know, we got to have these exchanges that you really shouldn't be able to have. Um, we get to do that in the crossover, which is great. Which is what you're supposed to do, right? Like, you're supposed to think, okay, within the context of the story that people are going to enjoy that makes sense, what people do fans want to see interact with one another? You know, and that's a long list, but I feel like we got to execute it, you know, this year more than ever."

-- When reporter asked if it really messes with Oliver's head to see someone in that Prometheus suit again, SA: "Yeah... That's a weird thing... I think the payoff there for that is really - was really worth it, and led to one of my - certainly one of my favorite scenes of the entire season." 

Rick Gonzalez Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover
Published on Nov 23, 2017, by KSiteTV

Juliana Harkavy Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover
Published on Nov 24, 2017, by KSiteTV

Melissa Benoist Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover
Published on Nov 25, 2017, by KSiteTV

Caity Lotz Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover

-- On how long we are going to have to wait for White Canary to meet Black Siren, CL: "Uh, I have no idea. You have to ask the producers on that one... Yes, I would definitely like to see that... But it's always hard to do those crossovers because it kinda affects so many other things since everything's connected."

Maisie Richardson-Sellers on "Crisis on Earth-X" & Wonder Woman

Tala Ashe Previews "Crisis on Earth-X" | DC TV Crossover

• Love 2

When reporter asked if there were any cross-show pairings that he thought was really special, SA: "Yeah. Um, I really enjoyed Oliver and Kara stuff, but not in the way that you might think." When reporter asked in what way, SA: "I can't tell you. You'll know it when you see it, though." When reporter asked if it was different costumes maybe, SA: "Just in general. It's like - I got a chance to do some - Much in the same way that last year during the crossover we had our 100th episode, we put ourselves in this alternate reality. You know, we got to have these exchanges that you really shouldn't be able to have. Um, we get to do that in the crossover, which is great. Which is what you're supposed to do, right? Like, you're supposed to think, okay, within the context of the story that people are going to enjoy that makes sense, what people do fans want to see interact with one another? You know, and that's a long list, but I feel like we got to execute it, you know, this year more than ever."

Aw, exactly, SA. I really wanted to see Nazi Oliver/Kara romance SO MUCH because that makes so much sense!! ? ? ?

29 minutes ago, quarks said:

Nobody is saying that he or WB used his daughter's suicide as a cover for firing him - in fact, quite the contrary: it looks as if despite the issues, they decided to keep Snyder on, while also deciding that unless Justice League was a major box office success, it would be Snyder's last film. By all signs, Justice League is not going to be a major box office success

Yeah, I don't think it's a cover, but I do think WB's comment of "oh for sure the Snyders will still be involved" is covering them demoting him because of the timing.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I think you mean David Goyer. David Ayer wasn't involved in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, or Man of Steel; Ayer was involved with Suicide Squad and a host of non-superhero movies.

No, I mean Ayer. There's a ruckus bts on having him come back for Suicide Squad 2 in any capacity and have him be involved in the creative side of the DCEU, but they decided to demote his creative influence as well.

18 minutes ago, quarks said:

On a completely different note (warning: slight spoilers for the 1989 Batman with Michael Keaton, and the 2012 The Dark Knight Returns with Christian Bale):

Oh that was HILARIOUS!!!!

4 minutes ago, way2interested said:

No, I mean Ayer. There's a ruckus bts on having him come back for Suicide Squad 2 in any capacity and have him be involved in the creative side of the DCEU, but they decided to demote his creative influence as well.

Ah. Got it. Thanks.

In the print issue of the new Entertainment Weekly  (Dec. 1, 2017, #1492, with Star Wars: The Last Jedi cover), there is an article titled "Checking In with Broadcast's Heroes" by Darren Franich (pages 60-61) - here's an excerpt that talks about the CW superhero shows...

When I was The Youth, the superpowered life seemed like a lonely road, with identities kept secret. On The CW, Supergirl, the Flash, and whoever's playing Green Arrow this week are surrounded by friend/family support squads. You suspect a cost-saving angle here. It's easier to show Team Flash swapping laughs at Expository HQ than to show the Flash doing that thing where he runs fast. I don't want to be a budget nag. When Deathstroke (Manu Bennett) invaded a bad-guy hideout on Arrow, the ensuing massacre flowed with stabby-shooty dexterity worthy of The Raid. That scene blew away anything on The Punisher. The more metahuman-centric CW series benefit from a chintzy self-awareness, as if to say: "Of course Plastic Man looks ridiculous! Isn't that the fun part?" The character focus reaps unique rewards. A recent Supergirl ended with Kara (Melissa Benoist) and her sister (Chyler Leigh) on a road trip, singing Gwen Stefani's "The Sweet Escape," a moment more intimate than any of Marvel's Wars, Civil or Infinity. Being a superhero used to be as solitary as reading a comic. On The CW, it's a communal activity - like tweeting through a TV show.

The community extends off screen. When Andrew Kreisberg, an Arrowverse EP, was suspended following sexual harassment claims, Benoist, Stephen Amell, Grant Gustin, and Caity Lotz voiced support for the accusers in a true-life superhero team-up. (Kreisberg didn't respond to EW's request for comment.) A more old-fashioned crossover starts Nov. 27 with "Crisis on Earth-X," the umpteenth "Crisis" of our age. There's a frustrating dissonance. On social media, they're making history. On TV, they're remixing it.

Edited by tv echo

Joe Manganiello officially released a pic of him as Slade Wilson. And of course there are rumors that he may get his own solo movie (because WB loves throwing out idea's they cant hold themselves to) so here is a look between his Slade and Manu's.

tumblr_inline_ozzxvfhXQn1r0g9is_540.jpg

I think it's kinda embarassing just how much Stephen gushes about Melissa/Kara, especially since I don't think I've read/heard her say one nice thing about it in any of her interviews. She mostly talks about Chyler and about the crossover in very generic terms. 

Maybe she's being careful about the spoilery nature of how they worked together?  Cause that is interesting that she just plain doesn't bring up working with him when we know to what an extent she really did.  

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, tofutan said:

I think it's kinda embarassing just how much Stephen gushes about Melissa/Kara, especially since I don't think I've read/heard her say one nice thing about it in any of her interviews. She mostly talks about Chyler and about the crossover in very generic terms. 

Is saying he liked the scenes between Oliver and Kara really gushing? 

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, tofutan said:

Has he gushed? I must have missed it, I haven't seen that in the interviews posted here. His excitement in the ones I've read seems over being able to play something different, not necessarily opposite Melissa. I have a feeling playing an evil version of your character is something a lot of actors relish. I get why Stephen is excited, even while I'm squicked that it's a Nazi character.

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, tofutan said:

She's also said a lot less then him about the entire crossover. But either way, he is a much more expressive person then she is.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I have a feeling playing an evil version of your character is something a lot of actors relish. I get why Stephen is excited, even while I'm squicked that it's a Nazi character.

Yeah, I don't want to see Oliver's face in Nazi form, but I get why playing someone so different than his usual character and interacting with people he doesn't usually interact with would be something he's jazzed about. David also mentioned liking Stephen and Melissa's scenes together, so I think there's maybe a bit of an effort to get out ahead of something that they're worried might not go over so well (not that that means they aren't also being honest about enjoying it).

• Love 9

I have to admit that at first, I was looking forward to Oliver and Kara scenes. But now that we know about Dark Arrow/Overgirl, I’m not at all and I get annoyed reading comments about SA and MB scenes in the crossover, even though it’s mostly the same comment, just posted at different times on different sites. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

David also mentioned liking Stephen and Melissa's scenes together, so I think there's maybe a bit of an effort to get out ahead of something that they're worried might not go over so well (not that that means they aren't also being honest about enjoying it).

Which both David and Stephen have done in the past. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Surprised they are pretty mute on Olicity though. 

Well Olicity getting married is still suppose to be the big surprise twist, that everybody and their mother knows about. So it makes sense they aren't talking about that much. But they are still talking about how their relationship journey is part of the crossover and learning true love etc.

I'm actually most surprised to learn that they might actually take time to explore Felicity's point of view on marriage post breakup and her being gun shy and still harbouring some fear or concern about opening her self up to that kind of commitment to Oliver again. It's something that feels like a natural fear for Felicity to have that I didn't expect to be looked at in any depth and certainly not in the crossover. So that's a nice surprise. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

SA's comment sounds like he's preparing fans and trying to spin it in the most positive way possible to lessen the meltdown when Dark Arrow/Overgirl happens.

He knows his fans. ?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

SA's comment sounds like he's preparing fans and trying to spin it in the most positive way possible to lessen the meltdown when Dark Arrow/Overgirl happens. 

It's exactly like how he told that one fan Felicity has a boyfriend in season 5. He definitely knows when people will dislike something. And the "boos" he received when he said that "Kara and Oliver share a passionate kiss" during the panel, was really indicative of it lol

• Love 7
3 hours ago, LeighAn said:

Is saying he liked the scenes between Oliver and Kara really gushing? 

He always singles it out as apparently the most noteworthy thing to talk about (in you know, the crossover where Oliver's wedding happens). And I remember him writing something really gushy about how amazing her acting was. And how she is responsible for his favorite set moment of all time. And he was the one who immediately piped up and said he wanted more stuff with Oliver and Kara. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the idea. 

Now there is nothing inappropriate about anything he said, it just is such a huge crontrast to her total silence. And there is plenty of things she could say without is being a spoiler. 

I wonder what this moment will end up being in retrospect: 

2 minutes ago, tofutan said:

He always singles it out as apparently the most noteworthy thing to talk about (in you know, the crossover where Oliver's wedding happens). And I remember him writing something really gushy about how amazing her acting was. And how she is responsible for his favorite set moment of all time. And he was the one who immediately piped up and said he wanted more stuff with Oliver and Kara. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind the idea. 

Now there is nothing inappropriate about anything he said, it just is such a huge crontrast to her total silence. And there is plenty of things she could say without is being a spoiler. 

I wonder what this moment will end up being in retrospect: 

I believe that was already spoiled as Prometheus X being Tommy, wasn't it?

Also, could you link to these gushy interviews/writeups? I'm very curious. Thanks!

Edited by SmallScreenDiva
  • Love 1