Type keyword(s) to search

Mind Your Surroundings: Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow and Other Superhero Universes

ArctisTor
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

I feel like the CW hasn't been doing nearly the amount of promotion for the crossover that's happening in two weeks that they've usually done at this point in time. Does anyone else think so too?

Yeah, with the viewing parties and whatnot they've done before, a short promo and a poster is lacking. Especially since one of their shows is actually airing on a completely different night for it. 

I hope at some point the promos make it explicitly clear that Arrow is moving to Monday for the crossover because I don't think they have yet. They keep calling a two night event that starts Monday but if I didn't know that Arrow was moving for it, I might assume it was just Supergirl/Flash/LoT with the Arrow team present. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

I feel like the CW hasn't been doing nearly the amount of promotion for the crossover that's happening in two weeks that they've usually done at this point in time. Does anyone else think so too?

That, and I'm also surprised there hasn't been any cross-promotion with the shows when the Justice League film is coming out this week. Caity Lotz did the premiere red carpet, and ... that's it?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Trini said:

That, and I'm also surprised there hasn't been any cross-promotion with the shows when the Justice League film is coming out this week. Caity Lotz did the premiere red carpet, and ... that's it?

honestly,  to dc, cross promotion doesn't matter right now.  November only matters because of justice league.   I'm sure they don't care about Arrowverse as much as they want the dccu to succeed. 

The movie side doesn't promote the TV shows; but they have used the shows and its stars to promote the movies. It's just surprising to me they haven't done anything when they have before with BvS and Wonder Woman; and the crossover being so close to the premiere.   ::shrug::

Edited by Trini
  • Love 1

So, finally watched Flash. That was one terrible villain of the week. 

Have they explained how Ralph gets to the scene of the crimes on time? Like he literally piggy backing on Barry? 

It just seems like Barry would lose a lot of time if he has to wait for Ralph to suit up in normal speed, while Barry could already be zipping to the crime scene. 

3 hours ago, tofutan said:

So, finally watched Flash. That was one terrible villain of the week. 

Have they explained how Ralph gets to the scene of the crimes on time? Like he literally piggy backing on Barry? 

It just seems like Barry would lose a lot of time if he has to wait for Ralph to suit up in normal speed, while Barry could already be zipping to the crime scene. 

Very good point. But then Ralph's suit looks like bad onesie PJ's so it probably doesn't take long to put on if he has it all stretched out to start.  

Ouch...

The Flash Season 4 Episode 6 Review: When Harry Met Harry
Kayti Burt   Nov. 15, 2017
http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/the-flash/268988/the-flash-season-4-episode-6-review-when-harry-met-harry

The Flash is not known for pushing the progressive envelope, but it rarely shows the level of cultural tone deafness that is on display in "When Harry Met Harry." Literally every storyline included sexist, racist, or ableist subtext — a distraction in any sociopolitical climate, but one you would hope could be avoided in the current one.
It's hard to root for Ralph Dibney as a character at all, at least the way The Flash has characterized him thus far. It's both unfortunate and not unrelated that, in the same week that sexual harrassment allegations against EP Andrew Kreisberg had The Flash boss suspended, The Flash featured a main character with the "funny" (because that's how it's played) habit of listing off the measurements of every woman he meets. This is not only harmful storytelling, it's lazy storytelling, and to watch Candace Patton's Iris and Danielle Panabaker's Caitlin have to react to it is downright painful.

It doesn't help that Dibney's character is prioritized above Iris, Caitlin, and Joe's. Without Dibney, perhaps we could have gone on Iris and Joe's mission with them. Or maybe Caitlin's longest scene could have been in the actual episode, rather than the still Dibney-centric Microsoft Surface ad that aired during the commercial break.

It also doesn't help that Dibney's nemesis in this episode is Black Bison, an indigenous woman who is trying to reclaim her people's history from the museums and other institutions that have stolen them. While Dibney returns the items to Mina's family after her arrest (a last-minute 180 that felt like a half-hearted response to a "Read the room, Flash"-style network note), Mina's actions are treated with very little nuance for a majority of the episode.
In the right hands, this episode could have been a nuanced, hard-hitting allegory for contemporary America's continued mistreatment of indigenous peoples. In it's current state, it is a lazy appropriation and exploration of the identities and symbols that are the most wrought for America right now. If The Flash is looking for an example of addressing important topics, while still maintaining the fun factor, it should check out its sister show Legends of Tomorrow, which does this well. 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 8

Peach City casting call in Atlanta for Black Lightning...

Now casting: CW series seeking protesters
Mary Caldwell  Nov. 15, 2017  
http://www.ajc.com/news/world/now-casting-series-seeking-protesters/m7315qb65C1jXUpN2nHa8O/ 

The following roles are being cast for a scene based on the Charlottesville, VA protests. Because of the sensitive nature of the scene, an exceptional level of professionalism is needed.

• Student protesters – men and women age 18 to 32, any ethnicity, to portray students rallying for removal of statues on their college campus (Subject: “STUDENT PROTESTORS”)
  • Counter-protesters – Caucasian men age 28 to 45, with beards, buzz cuts, bald heads, clean cut/preppy types, etc. (Subject: “COUNTER PROTESTORS”).
  • Campus police – men and women age 28 to 45, any ethnicity. Scene will involve light running. (Subject: “CAMPUS POLICE”)

When are they filming?
Filming will take place in Atlanta on Nov. 16 with an afternoon call wrapping in the early morning hours. Expect to be on set for 10 to 12 hours.

How much does it pay?
Pay is $64 for eight hours.

How do I submit?
Send an email with your information and photos to blacklightningextras@gmail.com with the role you’re submitting for in the subject line. Include recent photos and your legal name, age, height, weight, all clothing sizes (including shoes) and telephone number. If you have an out-of-state number, note your city of residence

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I'm not sure I buy that that scene about returning the artifact was added in later. I don't think that the timeline works out for that. Though I do think that having Ralph both return the item and going to cheer up the injured girl was kind of overdoing it and making the same point twice. 

It's funny that it's so postively compared to Legends of Tomorrow, when I've also read a bunch of people complain about the Legends episode because they felt it confirmed to the stereotype of women having mythical powers that cause men to be unable to help themselves. I do agree that Legends women carrying the episode came off as way more natural than Flash's attempt at "hashtag femminism". But I think that has kinda always been a problem of the Kreisberg shows (absolutely thinking season 1 of Supergirl here) that they often seem to like to prefer to talk the talk rather than like really understand the concepts it is talking about. 

Imo Legends made a strong argument for more doing and less talking about it and even though the story had some definite explicitly feminist themes in freeing Helen of Troy from her fate, to me that was hardly the first storyline this season where female characters had a story together or teamed up during the mission and those other times it was without telegraphing it.  In the last episode there was an explicit reason why only the women went on the mission. But this season we also had the episode where Amaya has a vision of her grandmother, to protect a woman named Zari from Amaya's evil granddaughter Kuasa. You also have the conflict between Sara and Ava about the lack of professionalism of the Legends and according to spoilers there will also be a story about Zari and Sara having a conflict over whether it is okay to rewrite history. Just like last season had a lowkey conflict between Sara and Amaya about the leadership of the Legends being too lax. (though there are times when I think the writers basically think of Sara as a honorary dude and maybe shouldn't count, which is exactly why the Amaya storyline feels so special). 

Counter-protesters – Caucasian men age 28 to 45, with beards, buzz cuts, bald heads, clean cut/preppy types, etc. (Subject: “COUNTER PROTESTORS”).

I smell a Charlottesville episode ... 

I can't believe that they have an effing gmail account. 

Edited by tofutan

ComicBook.com writer's interpretation of that Affleck comment...

'Justice League' Cast Reacting To Ben Affleck's Sexual Misconduct Joke Goes Viral
By PATRICK CAVANAUGH - November 15, 2017
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/16/justice-league-ben-affleck-harassment-misconduct-joke-gal-gadot/

As you can see in the interview above, the journalist was taking the interview down a positive path, imploring the film's cast to share which other DC Comics superheroes they'd like to see join their ranks. From Zatanna to Supergirl to Black Canary, all of the cast's selections were female, seeing as Wonder Woman is the only female member of the team.

The journalist followed up the question by asking, "What would you get up to?" were any of these females to join the team, which Ray Fisher attempted to answer. Rather than let him explain how the dynamic of the team would change, Affleck tossed in his own two cents.

"Are you following the news at all?" he joked, possibly alluding to the potential implication that the characters would get up to something inappropriate. While Affleck chuckled at his response, the rest of the cast remained silent, with Fisher ignoring his response in an attempt to get the interview back on track.
As seen in the photos above, Ezra Miller, Henry Cavill and Jason Momoa could hardly contain their disappointment over Affleck's comments.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

WRT Flash and Legends: A bunch of posters didn't even pick up on the feminist themes in the episode until it was explicity pointed out, because that's the kind of thing that Legends does all the time for its female characters. They don't have to call attention to when they do it because it's so common to begin with.

The only complaints I read were from people that felt putting women forward in the episode was somehow "too political." It really takes a special snowflake to ignore the 90% of shows that focus on male agency over female agency and get all hot and bothered over the ones that try to equalize or reverse that by screaming "Too political!" It's political now if your women characters are as well thought out and represented on screen as your men? It's political if your male characters take a backseat to the women due to plot for ONE BLOODY EPISODE? Taking the step of making women equal on screen or even (due to plot) temporarily in the driver's seat is now some kind of radical statement??

This is why representation matters.

I actually liked that they didn't spell out Helen's abilities. Fans are always complaining about how stories are dumbed down and that they can get the plot and character implications based on what they're seeing. I thought that was precisely what Legends was doing. We've all seen how metahuman abilities work. The men were basically mesmerized the minute they laid eyes on her, even if they didn't want to be, and the way she was shot suggested the effect was somehow emanating from her and was immediate. The fact Sara was not affected suggested it had more to do with the XY chromosome pairing than sexual or romantic orientation. They put the points out there; they just left us to draw the conclusion. I liked that.

• Love 7

Yeah I picked up on it because I waited to watch the episode given the setting, the current issues coming out in Hollywood and specific Arrowverse issues. So I was aware but I also loved it and didn't think it was much different from any other episode. Sara always leads and kicks ass, Amaya and Zari also were their usual selves, especially with Zari's apparently ongoing issues of wanting to change history for the better. 

The men were also not made buffoons, Jax and Stein were fairly successfully featured as playing each other and no one blamed anyone else for Helen's curse. Helen and Hetty were also played well.

Both the actors playing Eleanor/Nora and Kuasa have been featured before and were well done with emotional ties to the cast. I even loved DD, whilst I only liked him last season. He was delightful in his scenes. Hollywood agent is a perfect role for him and he seems to be focused on Sara as a biggest threat, because it's just natural that he would be. Don't even have to #feminism.

The worst thing about this episode is that apparently originally they wanted people to think Sara was dead, which thankfully CL pointed out was incredibly stupid once again. 

I swear, I sometimes think the LoT writers create their episodes by throwing darts on a dartboard. 

"Alright guys, the first dart landed on Old Hollywood, lets see what the next dart lands on" *throws dart*

"It landed on Helen of Troy! Lets get writing!"

Would legit not surprise me if it was something like that. But yeah they have a good ensemble who makes it work, a writing team not afraid to mix and match characters and a willingness to lean into the crazy and goofy. S1 was often a bit stilted but since they just accepted the crazy it's often been golden. I mean "Julius Caesar on Aruba, with frat boys and Mick" was the best part of the premiere. Just like DW the cast are good at humanising insanity. 

Edited by Featherhat
  • Love 4

I kind of came away with thinking Helen had some meta/magical ability that was making men want fight over her. She wasn't seducing any of them, she just walked into a room and it happened. While helping her escape her fate was feminism. LoT wasn't showcasing the episode like the Flash did. If you watched the promos for this episode it was mostly showing the Jax and Stein body switching as the main event. Then as pointed out, the women of Legends are always involved in the plot along with the men. This episode wasn't that different. 

• Love 6

Just checked, seems like both Girls Night Out and Helen Hunt were written by 2 women writers. Of course, I've always thought that having female writers isn't really an insurance against misogynist writing. Some of the creepiest misogynist  or "problematic" writing I've come across has come out of female writers, on tv (Vampire Diaries comes to mind) and outside (like 50 Shades of Gray).  Supergirl I believe has at least one female writer for every episode and yet it's hardly a flawless show in that regard. 

Edited by tofutan
  • Love 2

Some of the most problematic writing I've seen for Felicity came from episodes written by either Beth Schwartz or Wendy Mericle, so yeah female writers are not exactly the fix. But then again I'm not sure if they actually wrote her that way or the episode was tinkered with so who knows really. 

• Love 8

The insidiousness of misogyny and patriarchy - it can be internalized by those whom it oppresses so they actively participate and support the system that upholds that oppression. (Not even including those who uphold it simply because they've never really thought about it.) 

Edited by Miss Dee
  • Love 7

The cW released their midseason schedule. LOT, Izombie, The 100, Originals still have no return dates. 

http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/16/black-lightning-premiere-date/

MONDAY, JANUARY 1
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERGIRL (Encore)
9:00-10:00 PM VALOR (New Episode)

FRIDAY, JANUARY 5
8:00-9:00 PM CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM PENN & TELLER: FOOL US (Encore)

MONDAY, JANUARY 15
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERGIRL (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM VALOR (New Episode)

TUESDAY, JANUARY 16
8:00-9:00 PM THE FLASH (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM BLACK LIGHTNING (Series Premiere)

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17
8:00-9:00 PM RIVERDALE (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM DYNASTY (New Episode)

THURSDAY, JANUARY 18
8:00-9:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM ARROW (New Episode)

FRIDAY, JANUARY 26
8:00-9:00 PM CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND (New Episode)
9:00-10:00 PM JANE THE VIRGIN (New Episode)

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ruby24 said:

Probably after the Olympics? 

Do we know if the shows are going to run through the Olympics or not?

Yeah I would guess after. I don't think they'll air during the Olympics - they didn't four years ago.

I just hope it doesn't get stuck on Fridays. :(

Edited by Starfish35
1 minute ago, ruby24 said:

Probably after the Olympics? 

Do we know if the shows are going to run through the Olympics or not?

Arrow didnt in 2014. They aired episode 13 on February 5th and they aired episode 14 on the 26th. 

4 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I bet it moves to Wednesday which is a sinkhole for them now that Riverdale's sheen has worn off

Dynasty got a full season order. I doubt they willl move either Wednesday shows from the  Wednesday slot. 

27 minutes ago, Velocity23 said:

Dynasty got a full season order. I doubt they willl move either Wednesday shows from the  Wednesday slot. 

Ahh. I didn't realize Dynasty got that order. Welp, nevermind LOL. Monday after Supergirl?

Since it got the season order I’d expect Dynasty to stick with Riverdale. They have the intentional soap thing in common. With Black Lightning getting paired with Flash I bet they’ll let Valor run it’s course and put LOT with Supergirl. Thematically I think Flash and Supergirl pair best and I’d love to see LOT with Black Lightning but I don’t see that happening.  

• Love 3

“It seems like they’re committed to repairing the damage that’s been done, but in some ways, it feels like too little, too late,” says one source.

Two sources said there would be a “mass walkout” if Kreisberg ever returned to any of the superhero programs.

“Until action is taken, going to H.R. seems like a fool’s errand,” says one source. “I want to believe the process can work, but I’m just not sure it can. I have to see evidence of it first, in the form of him being gone permanently.”

I'll believe it when I see it?

I side eye the Berlanti is encouraging everyone to talk to HR thing.... considering HR are just arms to protect the company. 

I just dont don't know why with 19 sources/witnesses they just aren't firing him. 

• Love 2

Spoiler Room: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Grey's Anatomy and more
Natalie Abrams November 16, 2017 AT 12:00 PM EST
http://ew.com/tv/2017/11/16/spoiler-room-once-upon-time-supernatural-greys-anatomy/

I really loved the Runaways comics, but I’m curious how the show will handle the parents — like those who were time travelers and aliens. — Daniel
While Runaways will certainly capture the spirit of the comics, it will also be quite different. “None of the parents in this version [have powers],” executive producer Josh Schwartz says, then couching his response considering something like, say, the Staff of One. “You’ll get a grounded approach to a lot of these bigger concepts that are explainable through science and technology, but it’s more of a genre show. It leans more sci-fi than superhero.”
Will Mari appear on Legends of Tomorrow this season? — Kellee
“Unfortunately, no movement at the moment, but we remain hopeful,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim says of the Arrowverse’s original Vixen, a.k.a. Amaya’s other granddaughter Mari McCabe (Megalyn E.K.). EP Phil Klemmer adds: “But you might meet her boyfriend.” (FYI: That’s just a possibility at the moment, as the Legends bosses are still breaking that episode.)

PLEASE tell me someone snapped a picture of all the female leads at these meetings with Betlanti bc I can just see all them together arms crossed as he explains whats going on.

Edited by SnoGirl
6 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

I just dont don't know why with 19 sources/witnesses they just aren't firing him. 

Yeah, why isn't he just gone already?

I mean, I personally believe they knew all about this for years and moved him back and forth between the shows to protect his job, but why? 

• Love 1

Maybe because of legal reasons, they might need to conduct their own investigation before they can do that. There is going to be a lot of backlash if they keep him though.

Thematically I think Flash and Supergirl pair best

They would pair well together but they are both very much 8 pm shows. 

• Love 4

DC is having a very bad news week on all fronts (tv, film, comics) - this is a very lengthy article about sexual misconduct by DC Group Editor Eddie Berganza...

The Dark Side of DC Comics
At DC Comics, An Editor Rose Through The Ranks Even After Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment

November 10, 2017  Jessica Testa (BuzzFeed News Reporter) Tyler Kingkade (BuzzFeed News Reporter) Jay Edidin (BuzzFeed Contributor)
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/dc-comics-editor-eddie-berganza-sexual-harassment?utm_term=.dnoeE2wNB#.vrPrQXB7q

At least two female employees at the publishing giant DC Comics accused a top editor of trying to forcibly kiss or grope them. He was promoted anyway. Two years later, he was accused of doing it again.
Within an industry that has created some of the most influential American fiction serving as the basis for blockbuster films, TV shows, and video games, Berganza has become notorious for the contrast between his personal conduct and professional success. Professionally, he’s moved through the ranks at DC from group editor to executive editor and back again, shepherding properties like Superman and Wonder Woman — properties that grow more valuable by the day as superhero movies dominate box offices and define pop culture. Berganza has become a quintessential company man at a big company inside an even bigger company; DC Comics is part of DC Entertainment, which is owned by Warner Bros., part of Time Warner Inc.
Among the women who reported Berganza to human resources, none still work for DC. None are even working at mainstream comics publishers anymore; they’ve largely put superheroes behind them.
For 25 years, Berganza has flourished at DC, while women — at least for the latter part of those years — either left the company or avoided it altogether because of him. The women with the most egregious stories about Berganza, expecting they’d be accused by some in their industry of engaging in a “witch hunt,” have kept quiet, scared of losing jobs, friends, and livelihoods. Until now.
People in the industry haven't forgotten about Berganza, least of all the women who left comics or avoided work at DC because of how the company handled his alleged misconduct. For many of those women, DC’s response in both 2010 and 2012 represented a clear statement about whose careers it valued. And this statement has had a “chilling effect” on women across the comics industry, MacDonald said.

“I think it just reinforces this idea that superheroes are for boys, and comics are a place that women aren’t welcome,” she said. “Whether as readers or creators.” ●

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 4

I wonder if the redditors are being more aggressive because they see that their privilege is under fire. Or if they notice it at all.

6 hours ago, calliope1975 said:

I've looked through his likes and seen so many comments of it's just a show and character. Who cares? But that's kind of the point. Why is there so much vitriol and hypothetical violence directed towards a fictional character? And if they don't think that those attitudes aren't manifested into how real women are spoken of and treated I have some psychology and sociology theories for you. It's consistently only the lady characters that get this violent reaction.

So I'm done. I'm done with the excuses and rationalizations that I would have made not long ago that it's not that big a deal. All those not big deals add up.  I have way more feelings about this than I thought. 

It's a huge deal precisely because it doesn't stop at the keyboard.

(It also makes for bad TV episodes, like this week's Flash.)

39 minutes ago, ruby24 said:

I mean, I personally believe they knew all about this for years and moved him back and forth between the shows to protect his job, but why? 

That's what the Catholic Church did for decades.  It's because keeping the brand respected is more important than protecting people who get hurt and people like you matter more than other people do.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 6

Press releases for Week 9 of CW DCTV.  I'm assuming all are midseason finales.

SUPERGIRL

“Reign” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

REIGN CHALLENGES SUPERGIRL – Supergirl (Melissa Benoist) investigates a mysterious symbol popping up all over National City, tracing its origins back to an ancient prophecy and the mark of the World Killer, Reign (Odetee Annable). Meanwhile, the tension between Lena (Katie McGrath) and Morgan Edge (guest star Adrian Pasdar) continues to build, causing James to step in and offer up some protection, and possibly igniting a spark in the process. Glen Winter directed the episode written by Paula Yoo & Caitlin Parrish (#309). Original airdate 12/4/17.

Source: SpoilerTV.com

THE FLASH

“Don’t Run” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

KATEE SACKHOFF RETURNS AS AMUNET — Amunet (guest star Katie Sackhoff) kidnaps Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and puts meta-dampener handcuffs on her to keep her from turning into Killer Frost. Amunet tells Caitlin she needs her to perform a tricky medical task and if Caitlin fails, Amunet will kill her. Meanwhile, The Thinker (guest star Neil Sandilands) traps The Flash (Grant Gustin) in a speedster-proof prison. With the clock ticking, The Team doesn’t have the time or resources to track both Caitlin and Barry so Iris (Candice Patton) is forced to choose who to save. Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Sam Chalsen & Judalina Neira (#409).  Original airdate 12/5/2017.

LEGENDS OF TOMORROW

“Beebo the God of War”— (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

FOLLOW YOUR HEART — Rattled by recent events, the Legends dive into work which finds them investigating an Anachronism in a Viking settlement in the New World.  The Legends realize that the Norsemen are worshipping an artifact as their god and are surprised by the artifact’s origin. For the first time, Sara (Caity Lotz) is worried that they might need back up when Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) shows up.  Meanwhile, Jax (Franz Drameh) finds a loophole that could potentially change history, but it is a risk he is willing to take.  Victor Garber, Brandon Routh, Nick Zano, Tala Ashe, Maisie Richadson-Sellers and Dominic Purcell also star. Kevin Mock directed the episode written by Grainne Godfree & James Eagan (#309).  Original airdate 12/05/2017.

ARROW

“Irreconcilable Differences” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) () (HDTV)

BLACK SIREN KIDNAPS LANCE— Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) is kidnaped by Black Siren (Katie Cassidy) and Cayden James (guest star Michael Emerson), who are looking to trade Lance’s life for a weapon of mass destruction. Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Team Green Arrow must figure out a way to save Lance while still keeping the city safe.  Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Sarah Tarkoff (#609).  Original airdate 12/7/2017.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, EmilyBettFan said:

Ugh this bs mess. Can she leave already?

Watch the same people who call Felicity a Mass Murderer/Serial Killer for Havenrock justify BS wanting a weapon of mass destruction to most probably intentionally kill millions

• Love 4
4 hours ago, LeighAn said:

No employment lawyer worth their salary would let them do that. It's important to do a thorough, air-tight investigation to avoid a wrongful termination suit.

• Love 7