Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: TOO SHADY

druzy
  • Start Topic

21 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Ryan, Mackenzie, Jen and Larry are trash. Maci isn't the greatest thing ever but she has a fucking point: Ryan just got out of rehab early, refuses to communicate with her in regards to his health and has no right to start demanding things. She can't trust him or his enabler parents/wife and has to protect Bentley. I feel sorry for that kid because he is being treated like a piece of property. I can easily believe Taylor's story about Larry going apeshit on Bentley at Little League, and that he used to do the same thing to Ryan. I think that's what that weird argument and those tears were about at the end of the show. And of course Jen ran for the hills and pretended nothing was happening. I bet that's what she does every time regarding all things: sticks her head in the sand.

I've said it before but Maci lucked out marrying Taylor. He is a good man. I love how he declared that he was Bentley's dad and that he wanted to spend Father's Day with him. I love that he defended Bentley at LL and told Larry to shut it. I like that he lets Maci handle it and doesn't overstep but it is clear that he will get involved if and when he must. He is a great stepfather and whoever raised him did a good job.

Amber's "I don't like pussies. I like men. *dead eyed stare*" was hilarious and I can't wait for it to become a gif.

Poor Catelyn. She really needs to lose 50-70lbs. Thank god she decided to leave the birth control in.

I don't even really have any thoughts about Farrah. She does seem to be calmer and treating Michael (and his gf) well. That was nice to see.

Little Jayde is just darling.

True about Michael his GF and Farrah. It's obvious she doesn't care about Michael having a GF. She seems nice. It's not that Debra has a BF it's that he's a crazy person. The relationship she seems to have with Michael shows she does care for her parents but is hard when they date a nut case 

• Love 11

I thought that when Matt asked Amber if she was on something and she goes, look at my eyes, look at my eyes, that Dr. Drew was gonna jump out of the closet with his I phone flashlight.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why do Tyler and Cate have a small framed photo of Marilyn Monroe on their end table? Like she's a member of their family? Those two are weird.

I think the copy of the front page newspaper article about the day she died (hung on the wall next to the front door) is super creepy too!

• Love 13
58 minutes ago, Chicosan said:

I know everyone says Maci still has the hots for Ryan but I just don't see it. ???  I try to watch her Ryan scenes through the lens that she still pines for him but I don't see any change in her emotions. She has the same apathetic and robotic responses to just about everything. What am I missing?? 

Also need to say that Ryan and his father are POS's. Ryan is on his high horse (pun intended) about being in what was probably court ordered rehab vs jail and he's all proud about it. As Chris Rock would say, "people wanting all kinds of props and accolades for doing the right thing....you're SUPPOSED to stay off drugs and take care of your kids"  Watching his nervous movements and increased anxiety when he got home, I have no doubt he's already planning how he can lie, cheat and steal his way to his next high.  No way in hell that asshole stays off drugs, I give him 3.....2.....1.......

What do you want?

A cookie?

Hahahaha - LOVE the Chris Rock shout out. It's one of my personal favorite responses to anyone who brags about "(I) ain't never been to jail" or "taking care of their kids." 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Chicosan said:

I know everyone says Maci still has the hots for Ryan but I just don't see it. ???  I try to watch her Ryan scenes through the lens that she still pines for him but I don't see any change in her emotions. She has the same apathetic and robotic responses to just about everything. What am I missing?? 

Also need to say that Ryan and his father are POS's. Ryan is on his high horse (pun intended) about being in what was probably court ordered rehab vs jail and he's all proud about it. As Chris Rock would say, "people wanting all kinds of props and accolades for doing the right thing....you're SUPPOSED to stay off drugs and take care of your kids"  Watching his nervous movements and increased anxiety when he got home, I have no doubt he's already planning how he can lie, cheat and steal his way to his next high.  No way in hell that asshole stays off drugs, I give him 3.....2.....1.......

I think if Ryan was court-ordered, we'd know about it because that would mean he was arrested at some point regarding drug charges. Nothing has come out about him ever being arrested so, I will assume he went to rehab because he was asked to go. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why do Tyler and Cate have a small framed photo of Marilyn Monroe on their end table? Like she's a member of their family? Those two are weird.

Marilyn Monroe is the Patron Saint of Cluster B.   All unstable women have a shrine to Marilyn Monroe in their home or on their person, like how my Italian Nona always had a framed picture of the Pope in her kitchen.  Go to a flea market and you’ll see so much Marilyn Monroe merchandise. 

• Love 18
11 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I thought it was about Maci and Rhiiine still banging on the regular. That entire family has such shitty boundaries I'm sure he knows. 

That pissed me off too. Let the dogs out of the damn crates. Some dogs like it. Those dogs didn't seem like they did. And then throwing the sheet over the crates like they were birds? Nope. 10 million things wrong with all that. ps Farrah, dogs don't hate water like cats supposedly do. 

Did anyone else notice that the picture she had looked an awful like like Farrah? Dr. Grey seems to love to make Debz into the older version of her. I wondered why she showed the salesgirl the picture of her wedding dress and pretty much invited her to agree that it was gorgeous. The sales girl was just like "ok, let me show you what we have." Zero fucks indeed. 

100% agree that Dr. Creeps is actually attracted to Farrah, not Deb, and that Maci and Ryan still bang occasionally, or did until the heroin thing. 

7 hours ago, Ashlyc said:

True about Michael his GF and Farrah. It's obvious she doesn't care about Michael having a GF. She seems nice. It's not that Debra has a BF it's that he's a crazy person. The relationship she seems to have with Michael shows she does care for her parents but is hard when they date a nut case 

I'd treat that asshole husband of Debz OG like crap too.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? If not Marilyn, then Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly. Or Elvis, in an earlier generation. 

Well...I am obsessed with Elvis myself. We have quite a bit of Elvis memorabilia around our house, and even my kids are getting into him. I don't compare myself to him, however, or try to emulate him which is what I think these girls are doing with Marilyn. 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think there's a difference between collecting memorabilia and what these fools are doing, though.They don't strike me as collectors or enthusiasts! 

No, I am sure that Amber probably identifies with Marilyn and thinks they're both two peas in a pod: beautiful, glamorous, wealthy, good taste...

• Love 22
52 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Well...I am obsessed with Elvis myself. We have quite a bit of Elvis memorabilia around our house, and even my kids are getting into him. I don't compare myself to him, however, or try to emulate him which is what I think these girls are doing with Marilyn. 

That's so awesome! My mom was a huge fan and when she passed away she left her collection of Elvis memorabilia to my husband who is also a huge fan. It's now displayed in her curio cabinets throughout our house. I love feeling as though she is represented throughout our life and home.

• Love 10

This episode was very strange--I had read comments before watching, and you all were right.  I do find Ryan's family just totally dysfunctional at this point.  I guess I don't understand what they are expecting.  Their child (Ryan) has been doing drugs for years, luckily had a mother to provide primary care (even though she isn't perfect she does provide a good home base), and they complain and complain about what Ryan should get-- and this is when he gets home straight from rehab.  They must be clueless, as they should be glad Bentley had a parent (actually two with Macy's husband), especially when Bentley's father, their son, can't get his crap together.  And he bothers to complain that Bentley has responsibilities....as you have all said, clearly Ryan could have benefitted from the same.  And Larry is just crazy now.  Mac sits there like she isn't sure what to do now...she wants to complain about Macy but I think she is starting to see the crazy in the family and exactly what life she signed up for.  Jen is lost, and isn't helping much.  I am glad Bentley doesn't go over there all that much...as he gets older this kind of behavior will just stand out more and more to him.

That all said, I did find Maci's drinking in the hot tub a bit unsettling.  If she can't keep the drinks out of her hands while taping, to at least pretend she doesn't drink much, then she must drink a fair amount.

• Love 18

Was Ryan drinking a beer? He must have gone to the same rehab as Amber, who drinks wine on the regular. I get that beer is not opioids, but you would think that a commitment to to getting healthy after rehab would be to abstain from all substances for a while. Amd what was with his eating? It was like he couldn't get the food into his mouth fast enough. As much as I hate Maci with the fire of a thousand suns, I agreed that it was best for the reunion with Bentley to be off camera. But then again, she avoided his calls and texts and only begrudgingly took him over, so she knew there would be a fight with Ryan and she doesn't want to look like the bad guy, hence no cameras. If there was ever a case for not indulging your child, we don't need to look farther than Jen, Larry and Ryan. He is a major fuck up. I don't blame parents for everything, but jeez, maybe if Ryan has to put in some effort on something (anything!) at some point in his life and didn't have mama Jen wiping his ass he wouldn't be such a loser.  

I want to know if Matt got custody of the Mamber mobile. 

I am so over C and T, I just FF. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 20

Hey, did you guys know Tyler is really stressed out? Like he is really stressed out and he's not sleeping?! Cate, did you know he's not sleeping because he's soooooo stressed, omg our launch is this week, I'm sooooooo stressed!! 

I don't know who's side I am on in the Maci/Ryan fiasco. Actually, I do know, I'm on Bentley's side. I'm no fan of Maci, but I did laugh at her calling Mac "Ryan's snake of a wife." 

• Love 21
7 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

100% agree that Dr. Creeps is actually attracted to Farrah, not Deb, and that Maci and Ryan still bang occasionally, or did until the heroin thing. 

You have me wondering about this whole Maci banging Ryan topic. If they did, that cements it in my head that there is no way Maci did not know about Ryan's drug use. She definitely knew something. She may not have known it was heroin, but she knew he was not clean and sober. 

According to Dalis, Ryan and Maci did hook up and continued to hook up into February of 2014. It might have gone on longer than that.  I may have to change my tune on this particular topic. :-) 

4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I am a Lucille Ball fanatic. I dyed my hair red when I was in high school. That's about it as far as emulating any idol. 

• Love 11
On 12/5/2017 at 1:24 AM, LotusFlower said:

** Does anyone else think that Larry's cryptic "one day you'll all know the truth" threat was about Maci's drinking? 

YES and please sweet baby Jesus, may the Edwardses and/or Mac spilling about Maci's drinking be our Christmas present! (However, I'd have to agree that I think it's possible Larry is a functional alcoholic as well so yeah, glass houses and all...but still...SPILL!)

On 12/5/2017 at 10:30 AM, Mr. Minor said:

I never want to be on Amber's side. I hope Matt got every cent he could out of that disgusting, uneducated, should be institutionalized, lowlife pig, he earned it. I don't know how anyone could spend 5 minutes with the fucking miserable bitch.

I think Matt is disgusting but he did do a lot of work I would never have done - like basically do everything around their house (except house-train the dogs) and basic care of Leah  when she was there while Amber laid in bed.  He was essentially Amber's personal assistant, nanny, housekeeper, driver, etc....and he had to be around her everyday for two years(?) or so.  I'd want more than$120k for being around Amber 24/7 for a long time....

20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@Caseysgirl My two cents about Maci raising Bentley, she didn't do it all alone. There was always someone there to help her whether it was her live-in boyfriend, her family, or Larry & Jen who took care of Bentley. This is like the Kail situation. Playing the role of the single mother when there is clearly a group of people there to lend a hand and then some. 

ABSOLUTELY. Mimi Jen has for sure done 30-40% of the parenting over Bentley's life.  And as you stated, Maci had her mom, her friemds, her boyfriends, etc around all the time, too. Kyle was a very involved stepdad (even though they weren't married, he was like a stepdad) to Bentley and Taylor is now, too. Maci in NO WAY did this all alone.

7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I love Elvis! I'm in my mid-30s but my parents were teens in the late 50s/early 60s and raised me on Elvis songs. Now I'm doing it with my kids. We joke in our house there are four things children learn- the Our Father, Hail Mary, Bon Jovi's greatest hits (I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan, too), & Elvis's song catalog! Ha! Our three year old can sing "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" and "Love Me Tender" as well as he sings nursery rhymes. :)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15
15 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

YES and please sweet baby Jesus, may the Edwardses and/or Mac spilling about Maci's drinking be our Christmas present! (However, I'd have to agree that I think it's possible Larry is a functional alcoholic as well so yeah, glass houses and all...but still...SPILL!)

I think Matt is disgusting but he did do a lot of work I would never have done - like basically do everything around their house (except house-train the dogs) and basic care of Leah  when she was there while Amber laid in bed.  He was essentially Amber's personal assistant, nanny, housekeeper, driver, etc....and he had to be around her everyday for two years(?) or so.  I'd want more than$120k for being around Amber 24/7 for a long time....

ABSOLUTELY. Mimi Jen has for sure done 30-40% of the parenting over Bentley's life.  And as you stated, Maci had her mom, her friemds, her boyfriends, etc around all the time, too. Kyle was a very involved stepdad (even though they weren't married, he was like a stepdad) to Bentley and Taylor is now, too. Maci in NO WAY did this all alone.

I love Elvis! We joke in our house there are four things children learn- the Our Father, Hail Mary, Bon Jovi's greatest hits, & Elvis's song catalog! Ha! Our three year old can sing "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" and "Love Me Tender" as well as he sings nursery rhymes. :)

Your last paragraph had me thinking of Bruno Mars singing as a child in the movie "Honeymoon in Vegas". I love that movie. lol 

• Love 5

Farrah: First off, I don’t think the rubber butthole empire can bankroll a Beverly Hills home. There’s a reason you were looking at a cottage... no need to act like you’re suddenly into downsizing and living a shabby chic life in a 2-roomer with your horse and Mowgli. There’s no shame in living within your means, despite what every other loser on this show believes. Also, that realtor you just met offered to raise your child if you die. Why can’t you interact with anybody normal? It’s like she’s subscribed to an Angie’s List for vendors with mood disorders. 

I would watch a spin-off about Debz OG and her Jigsaw face morphing into a Toddlers & Tiaras contestant. Get that bitch a flipper too! 

How did the wedding of her dreams to this doctor go from Fiji to an aquarium? 

Maci: In a Sophie’s Choice between Maci and Mackenzie, I’d send them both to the gas line. Poor Bentley. And poor Jen, who seems sober and cognizant enough to know Ryan is a fuck-up. It has to be hard keeping the peace so you can see your grandchild, especially now that the addict son has married a shit-stirring golddigger. On some level, I even feel sorry for Ryan. I think he was drug-addled his entire relationship with Mackenzie and is probably having a lot of regrets. He just doesn’t seem to be someone that wants to operate within the parameters of a normal adult relationship. I think he Swiss-cheesed his brain and is permanently a 19-year-old loser. But I am living for the thought that loveable drunk Grandpa might spill some tea on St Maci of Budlight. Christmas coming early, y’all!

Amber: I was sexually aroused by the look on Matt’s face when he was thrown out. What’s the timeline here? Was he in Vegas during this “vacation” he returned from? Just trying to figure out when he moved to Vegas and shacked up with the Outback waitress. Was this before or after he had his drug relapse? He acted so offended by her weight loss comment, but this had to have been shortly after the relapse, so no need to be so indignant. I also noticed all the holes they punched in the walls of that rental they pretended to buy. How did the Mamber mobile end up back in Indiana for sale? I have a lot of questions about this white trash saga. 

Caitlin and Tyler: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING YOUR WHOLE SEGMENT WAS A CROCKPOT OF HOT ASS MESS QUIT HAVING KIDS QUIT BUYING ANIMALS YOU ARE BOTH SUICIDAL AND SELF-MEDICATING YOU HAVE NO JOBS AND YOU ARE SUPPORTING YOURSELVES ON THE INCOME OF TWO PAGES WORTH OF RAGGEDY ASS HOME-EC BABY CLOTHES JESUS GOD. 

Edited by Isthisok
  • Love 24
21 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Also, when she and Taylor were complaining that when Bentley comes back from their house, he turns into a brat - he sits on the couch and DEMANDS water!  Okay...

I can believe it. Look at the way Jen raised Ryan. He doesn't even think kids should have chores! I imagined Bentley is really catered to when he goes over there. I think Maci was making a point that when he comes back he expects to be waited on like he is over there. As a child of divorce with TWO very different households, I can't totally hate on the kid. The adjusting is hard. But I can also understand Maci's frustration with having to break him of bad habits several times a month. 

• Love 23
14 hours ago, Kb60 said:

I thought that when Matt asked Amber if she was on something and she goes, look at my eyes, look at my eyes, that Dr. Drew was gonna jump out of the closet with his I phone flashlight.

LOL, I thought her pupils looked HUGE in that scene, but whatever. 

5 hours ago, mamadrama said:

No, I am sure that Amber probably identifies with Marilyn and thinks they're both two peas in a pod: beautiful, glamorous, wealthy, good taste...

Yes, and didn't Matt try to liken himself to Kennedy!???

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Hey, did you guys know Tyler is really stressed out? Like he is really stressed out and he's not sleeping?! Cate, did you know he's not sleeping because he's soooooo stressed, omg our launch is this week, I'm sooooooo stressed!! 

I wouldn't be able to sleep if Cate was lying next to me at night either. I'd be afraid she'd eat me as soon as I nodded off. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I love Elvis! We joke in our house there are four things children learn- the Our Father, Hail Mary, Bon Jovi's greatest hits, & Elvis's song catalog! Ha! Our three year old can sing "I Can't Help Falling in Love with You" and "Love Me Tender" as well as he sings nursery rhymes. :)

Ahem. Not that I am trying to one-up you or anything (trust me, this is just going to make me sound pathetic) but during my stupid years I actually dated not one but TWO Elvis impersonators because, you know, ELVIS! No idea what happened to the second one but the first one has now gone full Cherokee, performs at Pow Wows, got nominated for "album of the year" at the Native American version of the Grammys (the Nammys), and goes by the name "Spirit Dancer." 

He was hot, tho. 

• Love 18

1. Farrah , How many years do we have to watch fake house shop in LA. move already if Josh Altman Can't seal the deal nobody can.

2. Amber. Took 3 years too long to see the light. remember the house flipping biz, funny crickets now 

3. Maci   You still are hung up on Ryan. Taylor is an assistant in charge of transporting kids to school ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR daycare. A year in rehab . power power power

4. Cate  Another kid really. you have Nove in school I mean ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR daycare already. how much fast food can these people consume,

• Love 4

Cate & Tyler piss me off to no end.

1. Was I the only one who was NOT floored that Cate didn't even volunteer to help Tyler with the packaging/shipping of their lame ass "clothing line"? (Only SIX outfits? Not that I'd buy any of it, but ONLY SIX outfits were produced and they make it sound like it's a damn empire? Um, NO.) It's not like Cate has anything to do other than braid her horse's hair. Since Tyler suffers from insomnia (I do too and it's NOT fun), and said he'd use that time to package/ship, her lazy arse should have (I know, I know) at least offered ON CAMERA to offer to help with the packaging/shipping aspect too. Not to defend Tyler (never though I'd use those words!), but I'd be super pissed if my spouse did nothing to help at all. (Don't get me started on that ridiculous "thank you card" they're enclosing with their damn wedding photo)

2. Was I the only one who was floored when Cate admitted that she does NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO RIDE a damn horse?

I never had Cate pegged as being a long standing equestrian/jumper/dressage competitor, but how does someone buy a damn horse, commit to building a barn and doesn't even have horseback riding lessons/riding history at all?

Wouldn't it have made sense to....

OK, in theory, shouldn't the timeline have looked more like this?

1. Cate spent time learning to ride Cali ($5 says they named her after the state, and no one has told them most of us who live here don't call it "Cali")

2. While learning to ride Cali, even while waiting for the barn to be built, would have justified the $$$ she wasted spent to purchase a horse, a goat for the horse, and the other required expenses required to be a responsible pet owner.

3. The therapeutic aspects of riding the horse versus brushing/braiding its tail would have kicked in much sooner had she learned to ride a lot earlier...like, oh, say....the first time she came back from AZ and realized horse therapy is the best for her.

To me, that situation makes me think about people who buy an outfit that is three sizes too small for them and tell themselves "By having to look at it in my closet, it's my motivation for getting into that outfit. I will want to eat better and work out because I'm looking at it every day." 

• Love 16

There was another framed black & white photo of Marilyn Monroe wearing a sunhat hanging on their wall.  

If Matt helped himself to $120,000 over three years, that breaks down to $40,000 per year.  During that time he was her #1 fan, basically took care of Leah, etc. As slimey as he is, some men wouldn't accept a blank check to put up with Amber. And as much as he inserted himself in her life, she also clung to him despite all the red flags because she didn't want to admit that everyone was right about him. If she feels she was ripped off, she let it happen. 

Larry voiced what a lot of people already suspected - Maci is still hung up on Ryan. I wonder if her anger towards Mac is partly due to her getting Ryan to marry her when Maci couldn't make that happen. Despite the hideous beard, Taylor seems like a nice guy and a good husband. 

(I watched two episodes back-to-back, so the afternoon on the  boat may have been the previous one.) I  was pleasantly surprised to see Amber acknowledging that Gary was a good guy. I think that's the first time she's ever been decent to him. But of course she had to ruin the moment by adding a nasty comment. Cary and Christina are doing a wonderful job raising Leah - and for that Amber needs to be eternally grateful. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I can believe it. Look at the way Jen raised Ryan. He doesn't even think kids should have chores! I imagined Bentley is really catered to when he goes over there. I think Maci was making a point that when he comes back he expects to be waited on like he is over there. As a child of divorce with TWO very different households, I can't totally hate on the kid. The adjusting is hard. But I can also understand Maci's frustration with having to break him of bad habits several times a month. 

My ex and I shared 50/50 custody of our daughter. There was always an adjustment on Fridays when she switched houses. Different house, different rules and the fact that we lived with my parents (who were chomping at the bit to get her back from her Dad) made changing houses somewhat of a difficult event for a few hours after arriving back with us. I'm not proud to say that my parents acted just like Jen and Larry do when it came to Sarah. What I'm trying to say is that "switch" day is a change for any child regardless of where they are. It's unavoidable.

• Love 13
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, I thought her pupils looked huge

Yeah they we're. And it looked like Amber was fixing to maul the shit out of him. But he's just lucky that she's got her temper under control now.

• Love 6

I caught the last of the episode today and saw Nova's hair, WTH?? She was lying back (on an ottoman or something) so her hair was all hanging back away from her face. It looked like she had some hair loss and that also whatever hair she did have left hadn't been brushed in 3 years. I could be imagining it, but it looked so odd to me and I realized no one had mentioned yet in this thread.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Ahem. Not that I am trying to one-up you or anything (trust me, this is just going to make me sound pathetic) but during my stupid years I actually dated not one but TWO Elvis impersonators because, you know, ELVIS! No idea what happened to the second one but the first one has now gone full Cherokee, performs at Pow Wows, got nominated for "album of the year" at the Native American version of the Grammys (the Nammys), and goes by the name "Spirit Dancer." 

He was hot, tho. 

The nammys...Spirit Dancer...lmao!! This has me in tears. I am reading your post and I just lost it. Bwahahahaha!!! 

I am choking from laughing so hard. Seriously, I am. I was coughing earlier from the smoke from the nearby fires. Then, I read your post and I let out a huge belly laugh. I then started coughing. My husband thought the smoke from the nearby fires had finally gotten to me. We are here inside our home with everything shut, trying to keep the smoke out. Oh man, thanks for the laugh!

Bubba, bubby or whatever the F Amber calls Shawn

Now we know why Amber is so adamant to keep calling Leah "Booger Butt" and whatever other "B" names she uses. It must be a family thing where one gets a nickname that begins with a "B." Bubba, Booger Butt.

What is Amber's nickname?

Bimbo?

Bluto?

B.F.M (Big, fat mess)

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 17
48 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

The nammys...Spirit Dancer...lmao!! This has me in tears. I am reading your post and I just lost it. Bwahahahaha!!! 

I am choking from laughing so hard. Seriously, I am. I was coughing earlier from the smoke from the nearby fires. Then, I read your post and I let out a huge belly laugh. I then started coughing. My husband thought the smoke from the nearby fires had finally gotten to me. We are here inside our home with everything shut, trying to keep the smoke out. Oh man, thanks for the laugh!

Ha ha, glad to provide! Seriously, my kids are embarrassed for me. 

• Love 7

In regards to Maci's drinking; I agree that it seems strange she can't be bothered to hide it while cameras are rolling. Maybe she doesn't think it is a big deal? But wouldn't she know about the bashing she has gotten on social media so far?  What bothered me about the hot tub scene was that Bentley and Jade were just told to go play in Bentley's room. Could Maci have taken 5-10 minute to put a new diaper and dry clothes on Jade?   She is still a baby girl and either wearing a swim diaper or will pee and poop in her swimsuit.   (I don't know how into the potty training she is)

No one has commented on Deb inviting "fans" to her wedding.  WHAT THE FUCK????

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

That's because we discussed in when it happened in real time on Farrah's thread topic. 

3 hours ago, gotta watch said:

I caught the last of the episode today and saw Nova's hair, WTH?? She was lying back (on an ottoman or something) so her hair was all hanging back away from her face. It looked like she had some hair loss and that also whatever hair she did have left hadn't been brushed in 3 years. I could be imagining it, but it looked so odd to me and I realized no one had mentioned yet in this thread.

We have actually discussed Nova's messy hair (or lack thereof) plenty on the Cate and Tyler thread topic. 

1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

Ha ha, glad to provide! Seriously, my kids are embarrassed for me. 

lol 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Ashand11 said:

Why on earth does everyone think Maci is hung up on Ryan? Doesnt at all seem like that to me

I am on the fence about this myself. However, Maci and Ryan hooked up and were seeing each other for at least four months back in 2014.  Ryan's ex-girlfriend revealed that information. She is the same girlfriend who revealed Ryan's drug issue. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

In regards to Maci's drinking; I agree that it seems strange she can't be bothered to hide it while cameras are rolling. Maybe she doesn't think it is a big deal? But wouldn't she know about the bashing she has gotten on social media so far?  What bothered me about the hot tub scene was that Bentley and Jade were just told to go play in Bentley's room. Could Maci have taken 5-10 minute to put a new diaper and dry clothes on Jade?   She is still a baby girl and either wearing a swim diaper or will pee and poop in her swimsuit.   (I don't know how into the potty training she is)

Sadly, I’m so used to children being neglected on this show that I overlooked this.

You’re absolutely right and I didn’t think to mention it. That baby is still in diapers. I think wearing swimmers in that scene (please correct me if I’m wrong) but either way was their an adult inside to remove her wet bathing suit or take off the soaked swimmer for a fresh diaper or pull-ups etc? I remember her saying a while back when the baby was newborn that she has Bentley help out by changing his sisters diapers.

I respect her decision to have Bentley have chores but she’s too QUICK to ask for Bentley when it comes to the little siblings, especially having her eight year old take a toddler inside that needs to be dried off alone in the house while she sits outside distracted by camera people and producers asking questions while she’s getting a buzz with the other parent (allegedly getting buzzed because it could still, lol, be Coca Cola or some sweet tea ?) as Jada could slip on the floor inside from being wet but momma and daddy outside complaining about Rhines bad parenting.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11