Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 12/4/17

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Monday

Day of Hot Topics.

Tuesday 

The Political View with Corey Lewandowski (author, "Let Trump Be Trump: The Inside Story of His Rise to the Presidency"); Keegan-Michael Key (Broadway's "Meteor Shower")

Wednesday 

Ed Helms ("Father Figures")

Thursday 

Tiffany Haddish (author, "The Last Black Unicorn")

Friday 

ABC News' Ginger Zee (author, "Natural Disaster: I Cover Them. I Am One"; "Good Morning America")

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:42 PM, Jaded said:

Tuesday 

The Political View with Corey Lewandowski (author, "Let Trump Be Trump: The Inside Story of His Rise to the Presidency"); Keegan-Michael Key (Broadway's "Meteor Shower")

This might really be fun, especially when Joy bites into CL.  I just read quotes and passages from his book that were included in an article on MSNBC's website.  Some of the insider info was hilarious, including trump's dinner order of "two Big Macs, two Fillet-O-Fish and a chocolate malted".

From CL's book:  http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump’s-campaign-big-macs-screaming-fits-and-constant-rivalries/ar-BBG3wFu?li=BBnb7Kz

And just imagine MM's reaction to the turncoat!

• Love 3

OMG MM REALLY hates the audience doesn't she?  "That's a terrible applause line, but we're against pedophilia on this show" - WTF is wrong with her?  FIRE HER NOW!

Edited by JayD83
  • Love 20

When they went to commercial break just after MM said she wants Trump to succeed and Joy immediately nailed her,  Joy turns to talk to Sara and Sunny turned and talked to Ana about her earrings!  MM sits alone.  

• Love 17

Does Sunny get in every time she's biracial, we know Sunny we know. I had a best friend that was biracial, I never knew or cared she was, JH was so sweet.

At least she agreed with Meghan about parents that said you were fine as you are. MM made some good points today. Anna agreed with her...other than that more deals, zzzz,  that made this show less than 20 minutes, no guests as per :(:

8 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I hope Meghan gets fired for calling her employer a dispenser of "Fake News"! I'm glad Ana Navarro was there to discount her nonsense and point out that most people who shout fake news (like Meghan) only do so to discount facts or truths they don't want to hear. The statement has more weight coming from a conservative like her.

I laughed when Joy asked her if she thought Faux News was biased. Did Meghan feel "uncomfortable" working for that network? And, again, glad for Joy saying she doesn't want Trump to succeed at anything.

Meghan agreed Fox was biased though.

10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ana is firmly planted facing Joy and Sara, she is not even looking at MM.  Strong statement coming from her people. 

Her people? 

16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

When they went to commercial break just after MM said she wants Trump to succeed and Joy immediately nailed her,

Meghan needs to clarify just what does she want Trump to succeed at.  His current agenda which seems to be undermining any progress made in the past 9 yrs?  

11 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I hope Meghan gets fired for calling her employer a dispenser of "Fake News

If she is so disappointed in them perhaps she  should stop collecting a paycheck from them.

• Love 24

When MM said she was so unhappy & uncomfortable coming to work everyday on The View, I expected her to say she was leaving.  I'm surprised after all her years of first-hand political experience, she's never heard that old saying: If You Can't Stand the Heat, Get Out of the Kitchen!

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

I will soon be posting a gofundme account to raise money to free Meghan from The View.  Apparently it's a terrible place and she's being held hostage.  Please donate generously and pray for a Christmas miracle!  The woman is being tortured!

Difficult being the voice of others when you haven't a clear view of your own!

• Love 14
2 hours ago, susieq147 said:

If she is so disappointed in them perhaps she  should stop collecting a paycheck from them.

At the end of the day, we know Meghan is a shill who doesn't stand for anything, unlike Navarro. Maybe she would be more "uncomfortable" without her $$$?

3 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Is it just me, or are the rest of the panelists being more aggressive in their responses to MM's views without Whoopie there to protect her special little snowflake?  Even if it is just me, I am loving it.  Perhaps MM feels a bit threatened by having Ana there, because even she seems more animated today, if only a tad.  Any signs of life improvement from the ice princess are welcome. 

You're right. Why were we spared Whoopi's presence today anyway? It'd be nice if she was off all week and we could have Ana there instead. I like to think ABC is testing Ana to be Meghan's replacement.

• Love 17

Not that I condone parents suggesting their children lose weight or get plastic surgery, but MM said she'd be a different person today if her mother had encouraged her to lose weight at 16 instead of just using their money to find clothes that looked good on her.  Wonder what that different person would have been like?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

You're right. Why were we spared Whoopi's presence today anyway? It'd be nice if she was off all week and we could have Ana there instead. I like to think ABC is testing Ana to be Meghan's replacement.

Isn't she doing something for Disney or some such?

Just now, buffynut said:

Not that I condone parents suggesting their children lose weight or get plastic surgery, but MM said she'd be a different person today if her mother had encouraged her to lose weight at 16 instead of just using their money to find clothes that looked good on her.  Wonder what that different person would have been like?

She'd be the same person; just...skinnier. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Maybe she'd have eating disorders, like so many kids..

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, NeverLate said:
34 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ana is firmly planted facing Joy and Sara, she is not even looking at MM.  Strong statement coming from her people. 

Her people? 

Her words, not mine.  

• Love 8

She'd be the same person; just...skinnier. 

I'm glad she's as healthy looking as she is. Sunny should eat a sandwich, she's too skinny...

Just now, wings707 said:

Her words, not mine.  

When MM said her people it was wrong, don't get it..

1 hour ago, NeverLate said:

David Ross, learn to vet properly! Wow ABC, you don't need to be first just right! Glad he's suspended without pay...glad they put this in HT.

Ana, meh.

It's Brian Ross.

21 minutes ago, honeydo7 said:

When MM said she was so unhappy & uncomfortable coming to work everyday on The View, I expected her to say she was leaving.  I'm surprised after all her years of first-hand political experience, she's never heard that old saying: If You Can't Stand the Heat, Get Out of the Kitchen!

Same here, Honeydo7 - I was waiting for her announcement!

• Love 10
25 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I will soon be posting a gofundme account to raise money to free Meghan from The View.  Apparently it's a terrible place and she's being held hostage.  Please donate generously and pray for a Christmas miracle!  The woman is being tortured!

I'm in!  Here ya go -???

• Love 12

I agree with almost everyone here about Elsa. If she is so unhappy at her current place of employment than she should do what most normal people do and quit. I'm tired of her constant bitching.

Oh and Meghan, fake news is INTENTIONAL. Brian Ross reported incorrect information and was rightfully reprimanded. Jesus. Is she really that dense?

And the nerve of her to call anyone or anything "fake news" when she worked at a network that constantly pushes a "fake news" agenda.

Still no mention about the tax bill. Disappointing and I know it's only because of MM's dad.

Anyway, love Ana, as always.

Edited by lexytheblasian
  • Love 22

I am changing my mind and beginning to think they may be replacing MM with Ana.  It would make sense for Ana to skirt answering the question; everyone always does in this situation.  TPTB cannot be pleased with MM.  

The GOP in Washington don't think Trump is a good man.  He is putting through their agenda so they keep their mouths shut.  He is making them richer.  

• Love 11

Good show today with Joy moderating and Ana on the panel. Meghan and Joy got into it as usual but it was professional. I tuned in for Ana and was pleasantly surprised that Whoopi wasn't there.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am changing my mind and beginning to think they may be replacing MM with Ana.  It would make sense for Ana to skirt answering the question; everyone always does in this situation.

And due to contracts/disclosures and such, I don't think Ana would be allowed to imply nor mention being a new addition to the show.

3 minutes ago, backformore said:

Joy was 100% right "fake news"  is when  story is put out with deliberate false or misleading information, NOT when someone inadvertently makes an error.

Those are talking points from her previous place of employment. 

Ana said on Twitter that this is her last appearance on the show this year. ):

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

Brian or David, he was still wrong! 

Mistakes DO happen - LOL.   Someone named David Ross is shouting "Fake news, fake news!"    Irony?  Brian Ross made a mistake too, just sayin'. :-)

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, Tunia said:

Mistakes DO happen - LOL.   Someone named David Ross is shouting "Fake news, fake news!"    Irony?  Brian Ross made a mistake too, just sayin'. :-)

I agree, just check your facts, as Sunny said. It's not that difficult! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, lexytheblasian said:

Still no mention about the tax bill. Disappointing and I know it's only because of MM's dad.

Definitely. And what a shame, too, I think I'd almost pay to hear them lambast her father and watch her head split open.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Definitely. And what a shame, too, I think I'd almost pay to hear them lambast her father and watch her head split open.

She claims to understand working class voters, but most of them and everyone else are going to be screwed by the tax bill her dad voted to pass.

• Love 20
Just now, backformore said:

another thing Meghan did was, once again, refer to the audience applauding something on Friday's show.  she is very frustrated at the audience response.  But I think her scolding the audience about it is having the opposite effect.  Adults resent being scolded.  

I think she was trying to tell them, that applauding about a pedophile was wrong, but then she said something like she understood...I do hope she's wrong about Moore

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

I agree, just check your facts, as Sunny said. It's not that difficult! 

Am I misunderstanding you?  "just check your facts"...was this directed to me or were you referring to Brian Ross?  I don't believe I made the error.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Tunia said:

Am I misunderstanding you?  "just check your facts"...was this directed to me or were you referring to Brian Ross?  I don't believe I made the error.

I said as Sunny said, unless she was talking to you..lol!

• Love 1