Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

It would be written that he has a mental condition and the whole town would feel sorry that the great Dr has fallen so far.

Chemically induced psychosis from toxic levels of over-exposure to self-tanner? Just guessing!

Edited by Sandman
  • Love 1

So far we can guess it  is Serena, Clyde, possibly Xander, I have heard that he will leave Salem alive to come back and wreak havoc again..I think Paige will die saving JJ. Perhaps Aiden, if he is not the killer and possibly that Dr. Tan...We will  see..Perhaps the killer is really targeting one person and is killing other people in Salem to make it all look random, when it is not..We will know soon enough...I get the vibe that Victor might die as well, all of his scenes with Caroline, seems like it is closure for them...There was a sweetness to Victor in his scenes with her,that made me momentarily forget that he is a monster at heart...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 2

I saw that too, Apprentice, in Victor's scenes yesterday. One would think his correspondence with the doctor was about Caroline's Alzheimer's, but maybe he's been diagnosed with an illness and doesn't want anyone to know.....hmmmmm. I'd miss John Aniston if that's the case, but I also noticed yesterday that he's aging more than I realized and hey, everyone deserves to retire at some point. (Right, Stefano?)

I loved seeing Bo and Hope's cottage again. I flashed right back to when Carly and Bo were staying there together during her last tour. Glad they kept those old sets around, but it must have taken ages to dust all of those flowers off after they'd been packed away for years : )

And hats off to the new writers! I feel like everyone's refreshed by the changes and adding more to their work. Marlena showed more nuanced emotion than I've seen Deidre Hall protray in years, and Cosgrove's Aiden was also really impressive. Shows what good material can do, or at least renewed enthusiasm on the part of the actors. Like many others, I wish Clyde could stick around because I really like James Reed (sp?) -- plus I almost literally walked into him at LAX last spring, so we're kind of connected now : ) 

• Love 2

No surprise. I figured the only reason they were keeping Serena around after the exposure of the ELEPHANTS was to kill her off. The footage of that looks a lot like OLTL's serial killing sprees. Higley retreads so much stuff.

And I suppose we're going to waste time with Chad being suspected/unjustly accused.

• Love 1

Did I miss something? Do Chad and Serena even know each other? The meant to be artsy shot of Dead Eyed Serena made me laugh, though.

But anyway, and this is totally all caps worthy:  PATCH IS BACK!!! HELL YEAH!

Edited by shesajar
  • Love 4

Do we think Ben will be the serial killer?

I haven't seen too much speculation about the killer.  I've seen Aiden mentioned, but he is supposed to be gone in November and the killings apparently continue into the new year, so that more or less rules him out.

When I was thinking who the killer might be, Ben came into my mind, as I keep thinking the killer has to be someone already in Salem. And he's shown a tendency to violence.  And he might be going off the deep end with jealousy about Chad, and be trying to set Chad up for Serena's murder. 

The only other thought I had was that they could have one of the returnees the killer and "surprise" the viewers learn they've secretly been in town all the time.  But it's more fair to the viewers if we get clues and hints to try to figure it out on our own.

In the previous serial killer storylines, were there clues to who the killer was?   I only vaguely remember the original Salem Strangler, and wasn't watching when Marlena(?) went on her killing spree.

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 2

From Celebrity Dirty Laundry:

“Days of Our Lives” spoilers for Monday, August 24, tease that Nicole (Arianne Zucker) will find a way to get revenge on Xander (Paul Telfer) and Serena (Melissa Archer). We don’t know for sure what Nicole has planned, but it’s clear that she wants Serena and Xander to suffer as much as possible. DOOL spoilers say Nicole’s big win will be nothing compared to what comes next for the devious duo. Recent rumors point to Xander’s disappearance and it’s been confirmed that Serena will die later this week. After the whole blood diamond fiasco, they probably deserve whatever they have coming. Many “Days” viewers will be glad to say farewell to Xander, Serena and every last trace of the elephant statue debacle.

Meanwhile, Chad (Billy Flynn) will make a bold decision. “Days of Our Lives” spoilers reveal that Chad will go against his father’s wishes. Unfortunately, Chad could pay a hefty price for his disloyalty. There’s nothing Stefano (Joseph Mascolo) hates more than betrayal. Nevertheless, Chad is practically the only family Stefano has left. Though they often have a strained relationship, Chad and Stefano usually manage to hang onto their unique bond. That’s a good thing when you consider what lies ahead. Andre (Thaao Penghlis) will return from the “dead” in September and he’ll likely cause even more drama for Stefano and Chad. Stay tuned to the NBC soap to see if the DiMera men will stick together.

‘Days of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Spoilers: Nicole's Revenge on Xander and Serena – Chad Disobeys Stefano – Ben Catches Abigail’s Lie

Other “Days of Our Lives” spoilers indicate that Ben (Robert Scott Wilson) will catch Abigail (Kate Mansi) in another lie. Abigail has been doing everything she can to keep Ben from learning about her hot night of passion in the garden of DiMera. Of course, Abigail doesn’t realize that Ben already knows she’s a cheater. Now Abigail seems to be covering up something else. Ben is determined to keep Chad out of his relationship, but Abigail is still finding herself drawn to her ex. It’s a safe bet that Abigail’s next lie will have something to do with Chad. Ben will try to control his temper, but it’s easy to see that he’s teetering on the edge of a breakdown. Stick with DOOL for updates on Ben’s downward spiral.

Xander and Serena have pics of them in orange jump suits, so I guess that's Nicole revenge.

• Love 2

From Soaps in Depth:

When Adrienne faces a health scare, Justin will stand by her side, but Adrienne still finds herself drawn to Lucas.

A pretty young officer at the police station named Lani takes an interest in Abe, but for what reason? (I thought Lani was going to be Chad's ex, have they changed this?)

Shawn isn't interested in the new guy in his mother's life, Aiden.

Will will be happy to have Arianna's mother back in their lives, but the happy little family's world will be turned upside down by an unexpected event. (Are they going to turn Will straight?)

JJ gets deeply involved in Clyde's drug dealing.

Bear with me here because I jumped ship when they killed off EJ and I haven't officially tuned back in yet. I'm still trying to catch back up on what's happening as I'd like to see Steve again and a few others coming back.  Soooo....Adrienne and Lucas???? Please tell me it ain't so. Isn't Adrienne like 15-20 years older than Lucas. 

Bear with me here because I jumped ship when they killed off EJ and I haven't officially tuned back in yet. I'm still trying to catch back up on what's happening as I'd like to see Steve again and a few others coming back.  Soooo....Adrienne and Lucas???? Please tell me it ain't so. Isn't Adrienne like 15-20 years older than Lucas. 

Unfortunately, this is true. The only story the writers could come up with was to put Lucas with that woman. Justin and Sonny's mother weren't even divorced yet when she started humping Lucas. As if Lucas would ever want to get involved in Justin and Sonny's mother's bullshit after what he went through with EJ interfering in his relationship with Sami . 

• Love 2

Unfortunately, this is true. The only story the writers could come up with was to put Lucas with that woman. Justin and Sonny's mother weren't even divorced yet when she started humping Lucas. As if Lucas would ever want to get involved in Justin and Sonny's mother's bullshit after what he went through with EJ interfering in his relationship with Sami . 

Oh yuk so they have already been together?  What is up with Days and the cougar thing??? I thought Kate and Rafe were bad enough. Lucas's character always has so much potential. I can't figure out why they can't put him with a good female lead.  

• Love 1

Oh yuk so they have already been together?  What is up with Days and the cougar thing??? 

They're not playing/writing it like it's a cougar thing (to my knowledge). I think they want us to "forget" the age thing. They're both Ari's grandparents so ... we're supposed to forget?

The age difference has never been mentioned. We're supposed to forget it just like we're supposed to forget that she treated his son like trash (before he cheated). We're also supposed to forget that she's a raging hypocrite. She went off on Will for cheating even though she's a cheater herself and then turned around and started banging Lucas before divorce papers were filed. 

• Love 1

Yeah, having been watching all the old WilSon clips, I really can't stand Adriene. Telling Will to break up with Sonny while Will was still in the hospital? Cold. "You're just as selfish and destructive as your mother."

• Love 3

Adrienne  conveniently forgot how Victor treated her like trash, when she was with Justin and even plotted to keep  her from getting pregnant by Justin..Adrienne forgot her own sordid family background: Her father Duke was a monster, an alcoholic who beat her mother to the point that she had to give up her sons Jack and Steve to an orphanage for their own protection. Duke also raped Adrienne and she killed him and Steve tried to take the blame for it; Her mother Jo killed Nick Corelli and April almost went to jail for her crime. She later pleaded temporary insanity with Jack's help to evade prison.Jack was a bastard and raped good girl Kayla, before he was redeemed and Steve was a mercenary...Jack's adopted father Harper was a serial killer and tried to kill Kayla before Steve saved her. She married into a notorious mob family that tormented the Brady family for years.  So who the hell was Adrienne to judge anybody...Adrienne hating Will was so contrived just like everything with Tomsell's version of the show...

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4

I still think they may recast Sonny eventually, but I am not sure, if GW is really out and WIll is gone... It just leaves Paul, and it's sad, he will be pushed back and everyone will forget him. Wait, did CS not a sign a contract until June 2016?

I think Will will have some kind of family drama with Gabi's return and Sami's visit and, of course, he gets to be a talk-to in Abigail's thrilling story.  

Paul, I dunno.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1

Will will probably be involved in that.

Without Sonny, Paul does not even have to be around. Even if he is John's son now, they seem to have worked on that relationship. I do like Paul, but they really should do more with him if they want to keep him around.

Once again, the writers have shot themselves in the foot. If Sonny is gone indefinitely and they aren't planning on bringing on anymore gay/bi men that means Will and Sparkle will have to get together by default. So why not spend Sonny's remaining time on the show trying to *fix* the Sonny/Will/Sparkle situation. I'm not exactly sure what they could've done to make things better given the mess they already made, but there had to have been a better situation. Now if/when Will and Sparkle get together it's going to be so...skeevy. And weird. I don't know. This whole thing is a mess. 

• Love 1

Will needs to focus on himself and his daughter. Sparkle needs to get a life, now that Sonny is no longer here for him to beg and stalk anymore. Will and Paul together will be gross. No thanks!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1

I really do wish they could bring back Brian. For Paul. Will definitely needs to focus on Ari/Gabby when that sitch happens. THen if they recast Sonny, they can work on more WilSon stories...repairing the Tomsell damage.

• Love 1

Spoilers for the week of August 31st

Monday August 31:

Aiden makes a mysterious phone call, revealing an ulterior motive.

Tuesday September 1:
John takes Marlena on a romantic trip down memory lane to prove his devotion to her.

Wednesday September 2:
Justin becomes the new D.A. and immediately clashes with Rafe over the murder investigation.

Thursday September 3:
Hope debates whether she should accept Aiden’s proposal.
Stefano offers to clear Chad’s name if he pursues Abigail once again.

Friday September 4:

Kayla deals with an angry Joey..

More spoilers for that same week..

Monday, August 31, 2015
Rafe questions Chad about his involvement with the murder victim.

Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Theresa, Kate, and Nicole unknowingly set their sights on the same goal.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Clyde threatens JJ.

Thursday, September 3, 2015
A distraught Eric lashes out.

Friday, September 4, 2015
Marlena is upset when John gets a call to leave on ISA business.

Nicole approaches Brady with a huge favor, while Theresa seeks assistance from Maggie.

Edited by Apprentice79

I wonder ow many scenes we'll have to suffer through of that worthless gutter trash Abifail railing against Chad for being a murderer and saying she feels justified in staying with Ben. Gag me.

Since abigail is so into criminals that should make her love Chad even more when she thinks he is a murderer.

Rafe's got his job back and already going after Chad? He probably doesn't care about the evidence at all. He's a Dimera so lock him up. 

Good that Justin's not going to like Rafe.

• Love 2

I really do wish they could bring back Brian. For Paul. Will definitely needs to focus on Ari/Gabby when that sitch happens. THen if they recast Sonny, they can work on more WilSon stories...repairing the Tomsell damage.

I think I would like Paul and Brian, but they both have a big ego. Could be amusing though.

• Love 1

Tv Guide Magazine: Chaos in Salem(Plus Reckell first air date)

There was a full page article in this week's TV Guide magazine. The article is about the upcoming murder mystery and Bo's return. I will summarize the short interviews with Alfonso and Gering. There were only 3 questions for each actor.

Interview with Alfonso

Aiden proposes and Hope isn't sure how to respond to the proposal she talks to Ciara and Caroline to get their reactions. She then decides to accept the proposal.

Logan question on Bo's return.

Logan: But in superb soap timing, Bo returns to Days On September 8th. Hope won't melt when she sees him?

KA: [Laughs] There is no hope for Bo! She feels so let down by him, so discarded. That's why she files for divorce. The last straw was his letter saying he was going undercover again - for a year! What about the wife you yearned for him! What about his daughter who is growing up without a father? And then suddenly there's Aiden, this handsome, debonair attorney, a guy Hope can lean on.

KA is asked about fan support and Logan specifically asks if fans want Hope to marry Aidan or reunite with Bo. Here is her answer.

"It's pretty close to 50-50. I just want everyone to get along. I look at my Twitter page and go, "Oh my God, why are they attacking me?" And then the Haiden fans attack the Bope fans and vice versa. I don't get it. Don't we all want the same thing - a fantastic show?"

Interview with Gering

Logan states "so many actors have been let go". Gering states there are a lot of murders coming plus some failed attempts. It's hard to be too enthusiastic about the show when so many of his castmates are now out of work.

Gering states that Chad is the main suspect. The second murder happens on September 8th and it can also be traced to Chad. All the evidence points to him so clearly Chad can't be the killer.

Gering is asked about the reveal of the killer. He states that the actor or actress does an awesome job with the reveal. The cast couldn't stop talking about the performance. Gering says this is a great story.

• Love 8

Thanks for posting that, Apprentice79.  Still sounds like the next few months will be exciting.  Hope it really is.  This is the first I read of the failed murder attempts.

So fans are 50/50 for either Hope/Aiden or Hope/Bo.  Wonder what they are going to think about Hope/Rafe?

• Love 1

Will Sami be back longer than we thought?  

From Michael Fairman's site - 

Alison Sweeney Exiting As Host Of NBC’s The Biggest Loser!

Big news this evening regarding Days of our Lives long time fan favorite Alison Sweeney. After 13 seasons, Sweeney has decided to call it quits as host of the weight-loss competition, The Biggest Loser.  The news came via an official statement from the NBC series producers first revealed at Access Hollywood.

The brief statement read:  “After an incredible run together, Alison Sweeney will not be returning as host of  The Biggest Loser next season.”

Alison began appearing on the show in 2007, following comedian Caroline Rhea.   At the moment, no replacement has been chosen, and the show’s 17th season does not yet have a premiere date.

As fans of DAYS know, Alison will be back on the canvas reprising her role of Sami Brady during the show’s upcoming 50th anniversary season which kicks-off this November.  Previously back in 2014, Alison announced her departure from Days of our Lives after a nearly twenty-two year run to focus on her other shows and specials, and to be able to spend more time raising her two children.

With her exiting The Biggest Loser, could this possibly pave the way for Sweeney’s stay in Salem to end up being longer than anticipated?

• Love 2

Yeah, I doubt she wants to come to the show full-time.  Didn't that first film in her planned TV movie franchise do really well?  So she'll probably keep doing those periodically and enjoy having a less insane schedule for a while.

• Love 1