Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Maggie and Konstantin get closer than ever.

So she finally decides to show him her....porcelain figurines?

Paulina’s family is thrilled when the cardiology tests suggest good news.

She's staying dead, then?

John and Marlena meet Roman and Eric to talk about Jude’s upcoming christening.

...where the deception will finally be revealed?? Please???

Here's one: someone on YT said they saw on IG that - JFC - none other than HRH Ben will return to question Clyde about his misdeeds.

So....yay.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 4

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, March 18:

EJ informs Stefan he’s putting the escape plan in motion.

Ava and Harris get intimate.

John is disturbed to discover that Steve and Marlena are aware of what Konstantin has been alleging.

Sloan and Eric argue over Jude’s christening.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, March 19:

Ava is appalled when she hears that Stefan attempted to rub out Harris.

Johnny rings Chanel’s bell after they tie the knot.

Kate and Paulina bond as Abe talks to Roman about it being a miracle she survived.

Sarah takes Xander in when he is released on bail.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, March 20:

Johnny tells Chanel where he thinks they should head for their honeymoon.

EJ looks for Stefan.

Eric senses that Holly isn’t telling all she knows about Tate.

Alone together, Xander and Sarah try to make the most of it, but soon start missing Victoria.

Konstantin gives Theresa a reminder of their scheme to get their hands on the Kiriakis fortune.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, March 21:

Jada begs Harris not to destroy his career by continuing an affair with Ava.

Leo is on the lookout for material for his latest gossip column.

Chad gets a shock when plastered Stefan shows up on his doorstep.

Johnny and Steve surprise Paulina and Abe with a little celebration.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, March 22:

EJ is shocked to discover that Stefan has turned himself in to the authorities.

Harris tips Ava off that there might be an issue with the deal Stefan made.

John tells Doc that he’s determined to turn himself in once he gives Konstantin an apology.

Eric watches Nicole having a chat about christening arrangements with Sloan.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Ava is appalled when she hears that Stefan attempted to rub out Harris.

...better than rubbing him off, though, right?

Chad gets a shock when plastered Stefan shows up on his doorstep.

And an even bigger shock when he realizes that isn't lotion on his hands...

EJ is shocked to discover that Stefan has turned himself in to the authorities.

...before he got his turn?

Sorry, this is all so boring, I'm just trying to spice things up.

And with that '70s stache, I mean....is it really out of the realm of the possible?

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)
18 hours ago, brisbydog said:

John tells Doc that he’s determined to turn himself in once he gives

Why? 
He was under some weird control and why trust the one guy ?

I don’t believe Steve would rat out his friend. Maybe he is covering for something bigger. 

this Stefen never seemed right.  Maybe it’s his Frankenstein parts.   He shouldn’t be afraid of Clyde. 

Edited by tribeca
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Over at DTR, insider Lysie has confirmed Ms A McCord will not be playing a recast Nicole, but not to get too excited. Gulp.

And the actress playing Holly took photos on set surrounded by lockers, so we'll be seeing Salem High again.

There's also a pic of Johnny in a fake moustache, cocking his eyebrow. Maybe more scenes of Heart and Soul?

• Like 3
  • Useful 2
On 3/14/2024 at 8:49 AM, DisneyBoy said:

And the actress playing Holly took photos on set surrounded by lockers, so we'll be seeing Salem High again.

I honestly didn't think we were ever going to see Salem High again after they graduated the Ciara/Claire/Joey crowd. Please tell me this means we're getting more than 2 Salem teenagers.

I would go with Holly getting the "ADD medication" from some sexy bad boy and her confronting him over it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

Spoilers next week:

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, March 25:

Konstantin gives Maggie reason to look at him in a new way.

Xander listens as Sarah does her best to convince him that Konstantin has turned over a new leaf.

Marlena and Steve do their best to support John as he copes with his past.

Kristen and Alex hatch a plot to arouse Brady and Theresa’s jealousies.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, March 26:

Wendy and Tripp face the next stage of their relationship.

Abe and Paulina reflect on the miracles that have come into their life together.

Alex is confronted about Kristen by Brady.

Kristen gets creative as she manipulates Theresa.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, March 27:

Holly gets herself ready to tell Nicole the truth about Tate and the drugs.

Tate writes in his journal about his ambivalent feelings for Holly.

Marlena and Eric discuss the tension between Sloan and Nicole.

Stephanie and Everett take stock of where they are at.

Xander insists to Harris that he’s not the one who tried to take him out.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, March 28:

It’s Jude’s christening day.

Holly makes things tough for Nicole and EJ.

Marlena does her best to persuade John to find some forgiveness for himself.

Melinda gives Leo a reminder that he needs to keep his trap closed.

Brady and Roman give each other some support.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, March 29:

As the christening goes on, the truth could come out.

Eric gets a confession from Holly.

Leo, Melinda, and Sloan decide that it’s time for them to make a pact.

Theresa wants answers from Tate immediately.

• Thanks 3
  • Useful 1

We should be past this Holly Tate drug story.

They could end this John is a killer thing tomorrow and I wouldn't cry.

Konstantin and Theresa should have been exposed for February sweeps.

Sigh.

Sherri can do whatever and we're still stuck with these painfully slow narratives that wore out their welcome ages ago. I want to press fast forward.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Kristen and Alex hatch a plot to arouse Brady and Theresa’s jealousies..

Oh yay, I'm glad we're back to this. I enjoy Kristen and Alex together.

This is SO funny to me lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
On 3/18/2024 at 1:04 PM, brisbydog said:

Dear Diary,

There's this girl I know who basically treated me like shit at the very start of our relationship.  She made it VERY clear she didn't like me at all and the only way I could even be vaguely useful to her is if I helped her scheme to break up the relationship of the totally inappropriate guy she had a crush on.  I'm such a patsy that I went along with this.  Once the guy made it clear he had at least half a brain and would never be interested in her she deigned to make me her rebound guy and agreed to go on a date with me.  I, having no self respect at all, eagerly agreed.  On this date, rather than actually want to get to know me or spend time with me, she decided to get high instead (even though I told her it was a really bad idea.)  She overdosed on bad drugs, went into a coma and I went months without seeing her. Meanwhile, I was accused of being the one who gave her the drugs and have bounced around between the jail and various juvenile detention/drug treatment facilities.  This girl came out of her coma, remembers that I did not give her the drugs, but refuses to clear my name so I can get out of this facility.  I think it's because she cares more about what her mother thinks than the fact that I'll have to spend the next several years in a juvenile facility (if I'm lucky enough to NOT be tried as an adult and sent to prison.)  So diary, should I give this girl a 234th chance?  I think there's a great possibility we could have a wonderful relationship!

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Do we have an ETA on Li?

And are we getting to see their Papa Shin, in light of things progressing between Tripp and Wendy?

I have heard that Li was back on set around December and that Wendy returned for that plot (uh, spoiler there I guess) but it was a brief return to usher in the new Gabi

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

So, I sure missed something here - Li is coming back and Wendy is gone??? Is Tripp still here?

Wendy and Tripp are going to be written out pretty soon, but when they bring back Li to resolve the Gabi thing just Wendy returns to I guess confess she lied about his last words. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1
8 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Wendy and Tripp are going to be written out pretty soon, but when they bring back Li to resolve the Gabi thing just Wendy returns to I guess confess she lied about his last words. 

Tripp and Wendy are out?  They just can't even try to establish an Asian family on any soap, can they?  We have all of these white characters, the Hernandezes to cover the Hispanic characters, and the Carver-Prices to cover the black characters, but they can't just try to leave in the Shins to build an Asian presence?

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
50 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Tripp and Wendy are out?  They just can't even try to establish an Asian family on any soap, can they?  We have all of these white characters, the Hernandezes to cover the Hispanic characters, and the Carver-Prices to cover the black characters, but they can't just try to leave in the Shins to build an Asian presence?

The problem is they are boring irregardless of nationality. Nobody really cared when they were in dire danger and most people on line said they fast forwarded the whole thing. I would love a reboot of Melinda and Li though, that had promise 

• Like 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh dang. I thought Li was back for keeps. He was a keeper. Wendy is a bore.

I don't think Wendy is a bore. At least the Wendy actress can act. I'm honestly baffled why so many people are enamored with Li. It was one thing when he would make his sporadic appearances and seemed kind of charming, but as soon as he was bumped up to regular status the actor's weaknesses became glaringly apparent. Not to mention, the character was a pathetic loser so obsessed with Gabi that he could only hang on to her by trying to kill her ex or blackmailing her.

Melinda was a bit old for him though...and the show didn't even address it, like they did with Bristen, which made it weirder.

I didn't notice anything so glaring about their age difference that it needed to be addressed. What needed to be addressed with Bristen, IMO wasn't the age difference but her previous relationship and obsession with his dad that she just had transferred onto him. Plus, I guess (I wasn't watching at the time) Kristen was around Brady when he was a baby. There was none of that weirdness with Melinda and Li.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Melinda was a bit old for him though...and the show didn't even address it, like they did with Bristen, which made it weirder.

I don't think she was meant to be much older than him at all.

The Wendy actor had a real spark at first and the character was actually interesting but then they just made her like all the other women, even dressing her the same as them, and she just became dreadfully boring.

Li was somewhat unique and the actor was fun as hell. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Wendy actor had a real spark at first and the character was actually interesting but then they just made her like all the other women, even dressing her the same as them, and she just became dreadfully boring.

Li was somewhat unique and the actor was fun as hell. 

Like I said, I don't think Wendy's character was dreadfully boring. Still, even if she was, maybe the show should try changing the writing instead of giving up and tossing characters to the side - especially when they're from vastly underrepresented minority groups. At least they're not killing her off like they did with Haley. This seems to be a massive problem with the show, especially the younger set. I think the only younger female character they've given a chance is Ciara, and probably the only reason she survived was because of how popular her pairing with Ben was. Even with a legacy character like Ali, instead of figuring out what could work best for the character - or recasting - they just got rid of her. I think the only reason Chanel is still around is because they value Jackée Harry and like using Chanel as the young damsel in distress. Now that they've stopped doing that, she's just there to support Paulina. With Wendy and Tripp gone, only Chanel and Johnny are in that age bracket. Are they just going to move on to the teen scene with Tate, Holly, and whoever else they might bring on next? 

• Like 4

If Tripp is leaving again then hopefully Ava goes too.  I rather keep him with Steve and hospital could use doctor.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Like I said, I don't think Wendy's character was dreadfully boring. Still, even if she was, maybe the show should try changing the writing instead of giving up and tossing characters to the side - especially when they're from vastly underrepresented minority groups. At least they're not killing her off like they did with Haley. This seems to be a massive problem with the show, especially the younger set. I think the only younger female character they've given a chance is Ciara, and probably the only reason she survived was because of how popular her pairing with Ben was. Even with a legacy character like Ali, instead of figuring out what could work best for the character - or recasting - they just got rid of her. I think the only reason Chanel is still around is because they value Jackée Harry and like using Chanel as the young damsel in distress. Now that they've stopped doing that, she's just there to support Paulina. With Wendy and Tripp gone, only Chanel and Johnny are in that age bracket. Are they just going to move on to the teen scene with Tate, Holly, and whoever else they might bring on next? 

Yea, they've really screwed up that young adult set. And they had some decent actors that could have maybe done more but like you said they didn't even really try to make any of those characters work.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new teen scene and I actually mostly like Tate and Holly but they're gonna have to add some new people because 2 teens isn't really enough lol.

Honestly, there's way too many 40 and older characters and I say that as a 40 year old. 

• Like 5
37 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, they've really screwed up that young adult set. And they had some decent actors that could have maybe done more but like you said they didn't even really try to make any of those characters work.

I wouldn't mind seeing a new teen scene and I actually mostly like Tate and Holly but they're gonna have to add some new people because 2 teens isn't really enough lol.

Honestly, there's way too many 40 and older characters and I say that as a 40 year old. 

Yeah, while I really hate that the only way the show knows how to create DRAMA is by having triangles (which I'm DEFINITELY over) there really needs to be more characters for both sets to interact with.  At this point, the only thing I can think that they're going to do with Johnny and Chanel (other than being singers in the "PRAISE PAULINA" choir) is saddling them with a baby - something I DEFINITELY do not want to see.  And I have no clue what they're gong to do with Tate and Holly.  Remember when this show at least ATTEMPTED to do friendships?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

One way to create authentic drama for the younger set is to emphasize on emotional effects of growing-up like friendship, working, bullying, first crushes, loss of parents etc. The show used to do this back in the day hence why younger Jennifer and Carrie and Frankie were well-liked. If Holly and Tate and Wendy haven’t always been prone to street wandering aka hanging around Horton Square, there’s a chance viewers would care a bit more about them lol.

• Like 8
47 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

The new trailer is up and of course, Idiot Tate runs straight to Holly for smooches after he gets released.

...explain that one to me. Please.

Genetics.  Brady truly IS his father.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
(edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 12:02 PM, DisneyBoy said:

The new trailer is up and of course, Idiot Tate runs straight to Holly for smooches after he gets released.

...explain that one to me. Please.

Teenage hormones?

But seriously.  The girl was so afraid of looking bad to her mom and stepdad, she was willing to let him suffer for her mistakes.  I can't parse that as anything but being a simp for the girl.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 5
13 hours ago, nilyank said:

Everytime I look at Holly, I just don't like her eyebrows. Either she needs to go brunette or color her eyebrows.

Yea, I've never been a fan of the super dark eyebrows with blonde/light hair. Her hair is almost fully brown now though outside of the few pieces in the front so the eyebrows don't stand out as much to me anymore.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rodney said:

Teenage hormones?

But seriously.  The girl was afraid of looking bad to her mom and stepdad, she was willing to let him suffer for her mistakes.  I can't parse that as anything but being a simp for the girl.

Except that apparently Holly is the ONLY teen age girl to exist in Salem.  Tate really doesn't have a choice unless he wants to try a long distance relationship.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 3/18/2024 at 3:04 PM, DisneyBoy said:

We should be past this Holly Tate drug story.

They could end this John is a killer thing tomorrow and I wouldn't cry.

Konstantin and Theresa should have been exposed for February sweeps.

Sigh.

Sherri can do whatever and we're still stuck with these painfully slow narratives that wore out their welcome ages ago. I want to press fast forward.

I agree; if not for the writer's strike, Konstantin and Theresa's story would be over already and Theresa would be gone already, (at least I'm still hoping that she's going to be written off altogether after her latest storyline is over). And if she ever does come back, the entire town should be hating her guts on sight and treating her just like how Nina Reeves on GH is being treated right now. 

Xander kidnapped Bonnie and even she doesn't care anymore so I'm sure people can get over what Theresa did lol.

Actually, might be kinda interesting if Xander gives her some grace once he finds out she technically kidnapped Victoria. He should. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Xander kidnapped Bonnie and even she doesn't care anymore so I'm sure people can get over what Theresa did lol.

Actually, might be kinda interesting if Xander gives her some grace once he finds out she technically kidnapped Victoria. He should. 

And if he doesn't, then he can happily join the hypocritical ranks of most of Salem, lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I mean it's not like the rest of K family especially Brady would be that upset that Xander got screwed over. Now, they should actually be more upset on Justin's behalf over being told that Alex was not his biological child but he never changed what he felt for him. As for Alex, I don't really care because he actually gets back his dad.

• Like 3

Since Johnny and Chanel announced they plan to honeymoon at the Horton cabin, I have felt they will discover Clyde there, because Horton Cabin is synonymous with things going sideways, and I just read on a spoiler site that other fans feel this same way. It seems like the writers keep trying to make Clyde the new Stephano, but I'm not buying what they're selling. Though perhaps I should give him a chance, as no one else in Salem seems to have the evil complexity that Stephano had and Clyde seems to exhibit.  He may not be as ostentatious, but he has all the right (wrong?) connections!

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, April 8:

John and Harris discuss the time he spent at Bayview.

Steve has a confession to make to Kayla.

Brady and Alex talk about their relationships with Theresa.

Konstantin runs into Theresa and they discuss an update on Alex.

Maggie and Julie talk about the recent happenings involving Konstantin.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, April 9:

Paulina and Abe get themselves ready to face her radioactive iodine treatment.

Chanel and Johnny head to the Horton cabin for their honeymoon.

Clyde orders Ava to get her hands on something that has been hidden at the Bistro.

Tripp and Wendy exercise in the park.

Kristen confronts EJ about Stefan’s arrest after EJ has an argument with Holly.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, April 10:

Eric faces Sloan about being late with her rent.

Xander is determined to find out who framed him and Sarah wants to help.

Everett turns to Marlena when he needs help.

Jada asks Stephanie if she has lingering feelings for Everett.

Kristen gets into a fight with Nicole over her verbal attack on Holly.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, April 11:

Holly and Tate get romantic with a picnic together.

Steve apologizes to Kayla.

Konstantin has some bad news for Maggie.

Stephanie asks Everett about why he is not signing the divorce papers.

Ava looks to Harris for some comfort as she worries about Clyde.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, April 12:

Konstantin turns up the charm for Maggie.

Xander tells Chad he wants an investigation into who framed him. 

Isolation is making Paulina edgy and she snaps at Abe.

Johnny and Chanel’s honeymoon at the cabin receives an interruption (there is your Clyde moment @boes)

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

This sounds riveting:

Tripp and Wendy exercise in the park

Yes, of ALL the spoilers, this is the one I'm looking forward to the most!! It's right up there with bitchy Paulina!!

• LOL 8