Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DaphneCat said:

Same here.  Love that this isn't just a rinse, repeat.

I'm very excited. Sheri A wrote a very similar story in 1987 where Steve was framed for shooting Harper Deveraux and he and Kayla spent months sleuthing to clear his name. I loved that story because it was them against the world. Xander and Sarah have a very similar vibe to early Steve and Kayla too

• Like 7
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This Days Promo with Doug/Julie at the end

Days of our Lives on X: "Doug and Julie reminisce about Tom and Alice and the history of the Horton family❤️❤️ #DaysofourLives on peacock #Days https://t.co/FdOxOIM1u1" / X (twitter.com)

The actress they cast as young Alice looks spot-on! Tom is pretty good too.

...the house, on the other hand, is a mess 🥺

Why are you bringing us down like this, Show? We're already depressed enough. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

The only reason I can think of for Leo do be interested in Horton history is for a juicy story for his column.  But is there really any Horton secrets left to tell ?

• Like 6

From what I gather the set was the original and falling apart at nearly 60 years old. They had to totally rehaul so the fire is to give them the reason on screen. I think it's a good sign the show still has a future if they are spending money on stuff like this 

• Like 6
  • Useful 8

I like your optimism.  It is the original and from what I remember of past discussions it's a one piece set which means it's hard to move around.  The other sets are modular so easy to move and store.  They wanted to get rid of it years ago but fans protested.  So this might also be a sign they don't care what we think.

• Useful 2

https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/days-spoilers-feb-26-mar-1-lani-eli-return

Days of Our Lives Spoilers for Monday, Feb 26:

When Harris emerges from his coma, Rafe is waiting with some questions.

Stefan is on edge after learning that Harris is awake, but Ava is thrilled by the news.

Marlena talks to Everett about his past as Stephanie watches them.

Wendy has a panic attack with Tripp by her side.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, Feb 27:

Everett fills Chad in about Bobby.

Kayla breaks some grim news to Abe and Chanel while Paulina is resting.

Holly gets a visit from Johnny.

Nicole and EJ bond as they keep watch over Holly.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, Feb 28:

Alex and Kristen keep one another up to date on their relationships with Theresa and Brady.

Theresa and Brady are hoping that they will be able to make amends with Tate.

When Holly wakes up, Nicole and EJ are ecstatic.

EJ listens as Sarah defends Xander to him.

Chad comforts Stephanie about her troubles with Everett.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, Feb 29:

Ava and Steve get some news about Tripp and Wendy.

Tripp and Wendy use the power of imagination to keep themselves distracted.

Lani and Eli come back to Salem to visit Paulina.

Sloan gets a surprise from Eric when he treats her to a Valentine’s Day do-over.

Clyde sends some deadly orders to Stefan.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, Mar 1:

Staying at the half-way house, Tate gets a visit from his parents.

Holly begs Nicole and EJ to tell her the truth about how she wound up in a coma.

Steve confesses the truth to Konstantin.

Stefan goes to the hospital to get rid of Harris.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

When Holly wakes up, Nicole and EJ are ecstatic.

Knowing what we know now about how permanent her coma was going to be, so am I.

Kayla breaks some grim news to Abe and Chanel while Paulina is resting.

Paulina's being discharged?

Tripp and Wendy use the power of imagination to keep themselves distracted.

Wish the writers would do the same with these two cardboard characters.

Lani and Eli come back to Salem to visit Paulina.

Half of that sentence is exciting.

22 hours ago, oceanblue said:

I like your optimism.  It is the original and from what I remember of past discussions it's a one piece set which means it's hard to move around.  The other sets are modular so easy to move and store.  They wanted to get rid of it years ago but fans protested.  So this might also be a sign they don't care what we think.

I hope they rebuild it with the same details. Preferably before Doug dies.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I'm not looking forward to Lani either but it makes sense for her to return for Paulina. 

I just hope that Eli/Lani can visit some of their other relatives while they're here. 

I feel the only reason they bothered bringing these two back was for Paulina and not much else.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm not looking forward to Lani either but it makes sense for her to return for Paulina. 

How does it make sense if she's still a prison inmate?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

They could have Lani still in prison talking to Paulina on the phone. Or she actually gets pardoned and reunites with her. 

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Maybe even the prison needed a break from Lani?  Some things really are cruel and unusual punishment.

• LOL 9
(edited)
12 hours ago, boes said:

Maybe even the prison needed a break from Lani? 

The way you catch me off-guard, boes, you dont even know 😂😂😂

*catches his breath*

So I just read a spoiler/speculation that the Horton house arsonist was in fact....

....wait for it...

[spoilers] ...the Pawn. [/spoilers]

I'm not sure about that one.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

spoilers] ...the Pawn. [/spoilers]

NO!  No, no, no, no, no!  

I really think that the reason a lot of people have been enjoying the show lately is because  there have been no:

1.  Devil Possessions.

2.  Magic Masks that can even change your bodies.

3.  Cryogenically frozen "dead" people (who we SAW die, who had organs donated, who went to the embalmer, who we saw buried)

4.  No stupid trips to "heaven" or "hell"

and last but certainly not least:

5.  No computer chip/mind controlled brains!!!

Love the characters or hate them, the show is best when it shows characters having actual human problems that actual humans could actually have!  

I don't need soaps to be 100% realistic - I'll take people disappearing and everyone thinking they are dead - but they're not.  I'll take someone lapsing into a coma every other week or people getting amnesia on the regular.  I'll take someone getting a degree (even a medical one) in approximately 3 months or being promoted to run a major corporation with absolutely no experience whatsoever.  Heck I'll even buy an evil twin or two or a multiple personality disorder.   But enough with the "supernatural" crap.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I am so over the pawn and devil possession.  OK if John burned down the Horton house everyone will forgive him in 5 min because it's not his fault anymore than Marlena doing whatever the heck she did as Satan.  

I miss the days of Jack's horrendous rape of Kayla that took YEARS of real character growth to gain forgiveness.  And never completely disappeared.  That is writing.  That is a story.  That will hold my attention.  Pawn stories?  I'm out again.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, tribeca said:

I really thought it would be Abigail who set the fire.   

Abigail was such a wet blanket, she would have put the fire out.

12 hours ago, oceanblue said:

I am so over the pawn and devil possession.  OK if John burned down the Horton house everyone will forgive him in 5 min because it's not his fault anymore than Marlena doing whatever the heck she did as Satan.  

I so so so agree.  Jawn's identity and all that has been played out for years.  It was bad enough that he got yet another new dad a couple of months ago, so revisiting his Pawn storyline, at his age after all this time is ludicrous.

As for him burning down the Horton home, why would the Pawn be involved??  The only one who seems to know how to activate that part of Jawn's brain these days is Konstantin and why would he care about the Horton house??

It all makes even less sense than usual.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

It may only be speculation.

Clyde arranging it would make a little more sense. But what did Chad fail to do, as per the threatening call afterwards?

As I - perhaps faultily - remember it, Clyde was angry about the story Chad published in the Spectator naming Clyde as the drug kingpin.  When Chad and Everett visited Clyde at the prison, Clyde taunted him about Abigail and sort of threatened him then, too.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 2/19/2024 at 3:17 PM, DisneyBoy said:

Wish the writers would do the same with these two cardboard characters

I wish the writers had allowed Tripp to keep the darker edge he had to him when he first thought he was avenging Ava and held a knife to Kayla. Lucas Adams was actually pretty good in that scene.

• Like 6
12 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I wish the writers had allowed Tripp to keep the darker edge he had to him when he first thought he was avenging Ava and held a knife to Kayla. Lucas Adams was actually pretty good in that scene.

I agree. I think Lucas Adams is better when they let Tripp have some edge to him.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

That was too dark. If he'd stayed on that path he wouldn't still be on the show right now. He'd have become irredeemable fast.

After Ben I don’t think the show has a leg to stand on there 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Spoilers next week. No Benalex!!!

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, March 4:

Abe and Lani stand vigil for Paulina, praying she will live.
Paulina tells Marlena she’s not ready to die.
Ava is given an ultimatum by Clyde.
A weakened Harris fills Rafe in about Goldman.
Everett tells Julie he is really Bobby and fills her in on his feelings for Stephanie.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, March 5:

Ava tells Steve and John about what Clyde has told her to do.
Facing danger, Wendy and Tripp try to stay strong.
Settling in at his new safe house, Lucas gets a visit from Kate and Roman.
Stefan turns to EJ when he needs help.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, March 6:

Seeing how discouraged Xander is looking, Sarah gives him her support.
Brady begs Nicole to let him see Holly so that she can help get Tate free.
Things are intense during Everett’s therapy session with Marlena.
Chad and Roman lend their assistance to Julie as she sorts what remains of the Horton house.
Chad and Stephanie think about what is next with Everett.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, March 7:

After he gets up to date with Nicole, Eric drops in on Holly for a visit.
Theresa and Tate bring in Sloan as his new lawyer and she has some surprising ideas to help him.
Leo is on babysitting duty for Sloan.
Ava, Steve, and John hatch a plan to save Tripp and Wendy.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, March 8:

The prison break is set in motion.
Wendy and Tripp are running out of air. Will they be rescued in time?
Paulina continues to deteriorate and it’s hard on Lani and Chanel.
Abe tells Paulina how much he loves her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
46 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Everett tells Julie he is really Bobby and fills her in on his feelings for Stephanie.

Ugh. Annoying. So...is Julie supposed to be recognizing him as Nick and seeing the resemblance...or not?

I ask because, unless I'm mistaken, no one said anything about Bonnie looking like Adrienne for the longest time during her original run, right? That "lookalike" aspect only came into play years later once Ron took over...

So, is Everett supposed to look like Bobby...but not Nick?

They're just blurring it like crazy by having him in scene with Julie. Annoying.

48 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Ava tells Steve and John about what Clyde has told her to do.

She couldn't have done that months ago? Again, annoying.

Plus, whatever happened to her cousin Vito or whatever his name was? Even if she's out of the family business, I'd think there would still be someone she could turn to if she was being threatened and so was her son...

49 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Paulina tells Marlena she’s not ready to die.

Sadly, neither Marlena nor the viewers could say they felt the same way.

51 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Brady begs Nicole to let him see Holly so that she can help get Tate free.
Things are intense during Everett’s therapy session with Marlena.

Hey, Marlena? Maybe spend some more of your time helping your GRANDSON who was accused of drug dealing and nearly killing a girl? Yeah. Just throwing that out there.

52 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

After he gets up to date with Nicole, Eric drops in on Holly for a visit.

...huh...!?!

Oh, after he gets UPDATES from Nicole. English, people. Lord. I got so excited. And confused. There was a clearer way to word that, person who writes these. Annoying!

53 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Leo is on babysitting duty for Sloan.

Sure. Why not.

Look, if we have to give this guy screentime, can't it be as an extra buying flowers in the town square? And that's it?

...I might be feeling annoyed today.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Ugh. Annoying. So...is Julie supposed to be recognizing him as Nick and seeing the resemblance...or not?

I ask because, unless I'm mistaken, no one said anything about Bonnie looking like Adrienne for the longest time during her original run, right? That "lookalike" aspect only came into play years later once Ron took over...

So, is Everett supposed to look like Bobby...but not Nick?

They're just blurring it like crazy by having him in scene with Julie. Annoying.

She couldn't have done that months ago? Again, annoying.

Plus, whatever happened to her cousin Vito or whatever his name was? Even if she's out of the family business, I'd think there would still be someone she could turn to if she was being threatened and so was her son...

Sadly, neither Marlena nor the viewers could say they felt the same way.

Hey, Marlena? Maybe spend some more of your time helping your GRANDSON who was accused of drug dealing and nearly killing a girl? Yeah. Just throwing that out there.

...huh...!?!

Oh, after he gets UPDATES from Nicole. English, people. Lord. I got so excited. And confused. There was a clearer way to word that, person who writes these. Annoying!

Sure. Why not.

Look, if we have to give this guy screentime, can't it be as an extra buying flowers in the town square? And that's it?

...I might be feeling annoyed today.

Did you see the bit where Benalex takes a week off? I'll take that as a win

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Xander told idiot Rafe that it was likely a Dimera that set him up. And he is right!

Per Paul's interview last week Xander somehow gets out of jail and launches his own investigation using Salem Spectator resources. We know it is Stefan, but just for fun, who does Xander have ranked as most likely to least likely to have framed him?

1. EJ, cause of the Susan kidnapping, plus he was the last Dimera to try to hire him to kill somebody (Ava, 6 months ago, for a lot more than $50K)
2. Kristen, because she is still harbouring a grudge about Rachel, despite getting over it enough to hire Xander to murder Sami and Lucas a few years back
3. Stefan, because he is the last Dimera he ran into, but he probably doesn't really have him on his radar
4. Johnny, yelled at him once about Susan
5. Tony, no reason unless he is Andre again

I assume once he gets up to speed on the Bistro and the Clyde thing Stefan will rise up that list. I just wish we would get going on this plot line, if I see one more episode of Trendy hyperventilating in that tin box, or Paulina hyperventilating in her hospital bed, I will scream (and yes I know both are being served up to me tomorrow)

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

Trendy

It took me way too long to grasp that one ^

Of course, I dont think of trendiness when I think of them.

But then, I don't think of them.

Also, this might only be speculation, but someone posted online that Ron wants to return with Bo and Hope back in Salem.

It makes sense, with Doug's passing and Bo's unending resurrection storyline, but honestly I'm so fed up with Bo crap at this point, he could be a full-timer again and I wouldn't be particularly thrilled.

Once he's alive and back with Hope, what does he realistically offer the narrative?

He got a swanky, buzzy, other-character-sabotaging death. They should have just left him dead.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It took me way too long to grasp that one ^

Of course, I dont think of trendiness when I think of them.

But then, I don't think of them.

Also, this might only be speculation, but someone posted online that Ron wants to return with Bo and Hope back in Salem.

It makes sense, with Doug's passing and Bo's unending resurrection storyline, but honestly I'm so fed up with Bo crap at this point, he could be a full-timer again and I wouldn't be particularly thrilled.

Once he's alive and back with Hope, what does he realistically offer the narrative?

He got a swanky, buzzy, other-character-sabotaging death. They should have just left him dead.

A familiar face like the other vets on this show. That being said Ron writing for Bo/Hope doesn't give me much hope(pardon the pun) that it would be good.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Well, if Bo and Hope come back, Ben and Ciara and the kids can come, too, and then we get to see more RSW try to be different people. 

He'll wear his bangs pushed up and call it a day.

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Well, if Bo and Hope come back, Ben and Ciara and the kids can come, too, and then we get to see more RSW try to be different people. 

Ciara can come back divorced. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Retired at last said:

We're already seeing that.

It's very trying.

• LOL 5

Hell week coming up. Last gasp from Albert Alaar trying to tank the show? I bring you Trendy Paulina Ava and Clyde. And Konstantin of course 

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, March 11:**

Tate startles Holly when he shows up at her bedroom window.

An angel pays a call on Abe and Paulina.

Rafe, Jada and Harris are furious and baffled after discovering that Goldman was working for Clyde.

John, Steve, and Ava decide to work together to track down Tripp and Wendy.

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, March 12:**

Rafe and Harris join John, Steve and Ava in their desperate bid to save Tripp and Wendy’s lives.

Ava offers to make sure that Harris is taken care of.

Brady questions Sarah about comas.

EJ and Nicole find Holly with Tate.

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, March 13:**

Paulina’s family is thrilled when the cardiology tests suggest good news.

Eli and Lani contemplate him taking a job in DC.

Johnny and Chanel are offered the Horton cabin for their honeymoon retreat.

Wendy asks Tripp what they said when they were facing death.

Steve is still infuriated by the part he played in Clyde’s escape.

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, March 14:**

When Harris comes to, he’s surprised that Ava is taking care of him.

John and Marlena meet Roman and Eric to talk about Jude’s upcoming christening.

Maggie and Konstantin get closer than ever.

John, Steve and Ava keep fuming over Clyde’s escap

**Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, March 15:**

Steve tells Marlena about the time that he spent with John in Aria.

Konstantin tells John the Aria story in an attempt to hurt him.

Nicole supports Holly as she begs EJ not to have Tate dumped in jail.

Harris confronts EJ about where Stefan has vanished to.

Tate gets some harsh treatment from his parents after he’s arrested.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

So Holly is lying against Tate still? Lock her up. And EJ helps Stefan the cop killer but attacking Tate?

This is terrible. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Artsda said:

So Holly is lying against Tate still?

Holly overheard Nicole telling EJ she would feel like a failure as a mother if it was discovered that Holly was using drugs.  I'm guessing that Holly is throwing Tate under the bus to "protect" Nicole because Holly feels guilty for the fact that her mother will be hurt.  Probably, Tate will fall on his sword to "protect" Holly, Holly will feel guilty when it comes out that Tate will go to prison as an adult for attempted murder and eventually do the right thing and confess.  Must admit, not that into this story, especially since they haven't really established any sort of real friendship between Tate and Holly.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2