Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Konstantin, for my money, should have been the slow-burn storyline. Him kissing Maggie after what...three days? was too much. He could have stuck around until New Years and THEN gone for a smooch.

Like I said, this show is a complete mess. Not just writing, although that is first and foremost, but the pacing.

Things that should go quickly draaaaaaag out (Hi, BenAlex and GwenTheresa!) while the things that should have a slow burn skip from A to Z in mere days/a few weeks.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

I should be deeply involved in Nicole's baby story but I'm barely in it. They didn't earn EJ and Nicole trusting each other again enough to marry or want a child together. They certainly didn't earn Sloan being this desperate to get pregnant to hold onto Eric, or willing to keep a stolen baby. Melinda has lost all credibility entirely. And suddenly Eric is Mister "I never got to be a Dad", which....no. Not true.

...plot-based writing.

And Leo propping, of course. He and Dimitri could have been written out. But instead the more annoying one will stay and get wedged into other people's lives, just as Gwen was.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

️ Monday, December 11:

Sloan covers about the message left for Eric from the lawyer apologizing for the adoption plan falling apart.

Sloan tells Melinda she’s worried Dimitri knows the truth about Jude.

Leo attempts to tip Nicole and EJ off that the baby is still alive.

Lucas confronts Dimitri for kidnapping Kate.

Paulina and Melinda fight.

Kate drops in on Abe.

️ Tuesday, December 12:

Leo tells Sloan that Dimitri filled him in on the child she adopted with Eric actually being Nicole and EJ’s.

EJ is convinced that Leo is trying to exploit his tragedy.

Alex pays Stephanie a visit right after telling Chad how sorry he is that they broke up.

Jada congratulates Eric on the baby.

On the anniversary of Marcus’s death, Steve pays Jada a visit.

️ Wednesday, December 13:

Ava sends Harris home before the Bistro opening.

Clyde calls Stefan and tells him he’s ratcheting up the restaurant’s role in his drug business.

Theresa is nearly caught getting rid of the hoodie she wore during the kidnapping by Brady.

Theresa and Brady argue about potentially re-enrolling Tate in boarding school.

Theresa and Alex discuss how they were raised.

Things thaw between Chad and Everett at the Spectator offices.

Afternoon-drunk Jada is about to show Stephanie a picture of her ex when Harris interrupts.

️ Thursday, December 14:

John surprises Marlena at her office.

Xander brings baby Victoria to Sarah to swap custody.

Paulina helps Chanel prep for a date with Johnny.

Holly manipulates Tate into aiding her scheme to disrupt Johnny and Chanel’s date.

Nicole and EJ return home to find the baby’s ashes.

️ Friday, December 15:

Baby Jude gives Sloan and Eric a hard night.

Flustered from a call from Leo, Sloan leaves Jude unattended while on a walk.

Nicole takes a walk.

Stephanie and Harris get in bed together.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Spoilers week of Dec 18th

Somebody translate and Interpret these

Someone is prepping for a Christmas diagnosis .
Another Donovan is in on a secret.
A triangle spends another holiday in someone else’s home.
A minor is left to celebrate alone.

I've had some time today so rearranged all the dayscafe spoilers. Providing the link per their website requests. These are generally reliable just cryptically worded.  Here they are by plotline with my thoughts:

https://www.dayscafe.com/

Nicole Baby Story

- Leo gets the hottest lead to date
- Leo decides to use what he now knows about Sloan's new baby

- Leo to write the rest of his story.

- Dimitri gives Leo a bombshell for the books.

- Leo puts the mega squeeze on Sloan cos he really needs the money honey!

- EJ continues to upset Nicole.

- Nicole gets some unexpected help.

- Nicole gets a huge sign from the amazing Salem soap universe!

- Sloan warns Melinda that Dimitri could pose a clear and present danger to them.
- Leo has a cryptic message for Nicole!

- Sloan makes use of an old story but someone else might do the math.
- Nicole wonders why she feels the way she does. So many signs!

- Something is up with baby Jude!                

- Another abduction takes place in Salem.

- Lucas confronts Dimitri in the slammer.

Most of these are pretty easy to translate. Leo is going to try to drop clues to Nicole and EJ so they can figure out that Jude is Nicole’s, without outright telling her as he needs Sloan to still defend Dimitri. Guess Lady Whistleblower is back on at the Spectator too. Sloan is going to use Nicole’s baby snatching history past to make it look like Nicole is nuts. Leo will blackmail Sloan. Sloan will act cagey. Eric will be clueless.

Stefan/Ava Mob Story

- Ava tries to protect honey Harris.

- Ava and Stefan continue to conspire.
- Clyde should not get too cocky

- Clyde has something up his sleeve.

- Stefan tries to pin something.

- Harris gets his date with Ava but things will not go that smoothly.

None of this is even worth commenting on as I don’t care. I prefer Ava with Stefan in general, as Harris is a block of wood.

Chad/Stephanie/Everett

- Chad's bold DiMera move backfires.

- Alex tries to help Steph and Chad.

- Stephanie is after the truth from a now very DiMera Chad!

- An unexpected couple come together

- Everett has a huuuuuuge secret.

- A strange fire will warrant investigation.

This is going down mostly this week. Steph confronts Chad about his dumb move to get Everett fired, and leaves him, and somehow ends up in bed with Harris. I doubt they actually have sex though. I think Everett’s secret is that he has split personalities, and one of them sets fire to the Horton House in retaliation for Chad’s move. I hope Julie gets the couch to safety!

Rafe/Jada

- Rafe asks Jada something significant.

- Rafe and Jada's plans hit a snag.

Rafe proposes. Jade is still married to Everett? Riveting. 

Holly Stalks Johnny Story

- Holly seems to need help. Now. She misleads Johnny, makes mischief.

- Chanel suspects Holly of being way worse than anyone realizes.

- Chanel tells mama about her big date plans with suave Johnny but Holly demands Tate do her bidding.

- Tate - whose Salem days might- be numbered - tries to woo- unhappy Holly, while Johnny sweeps Chanel off her pretty little feet.

- A couple celebrate another milestone.
- A very important anniversary arrives. Johnny wants to celebrate with Chanel.

- A classic couple offers some younger hopeful hearts advice.
- Holly's Johnny obsession intensifies. A couple of crazy kids conspire.

- A young person is tempted to take a walk on the way too wild side!

This is just a rehash of Sami/Lucas back in the day, only boring, and ick not cause Johnny is her step brother now, but because she is way underage. Chanel is smarter than Carrie was back in the day though. Tate bit is about Brady and Theresa wanting to stick him back in boarding school.  Holly will eventually end up on life support with Tate arrested, per the Day of Days promo.

John Retcon #1238

- John is led to have doubts about his own history and family ties.

- John's world will be rocked by a new detail but is it even real?!

- John has special plans for Marlena.
- John has another ancient enemy so his sudden history might not even be the real deal. Then there is that missing time

This is just hysterical at this point. Dick Van Dyke already being replaced with the next retcon plot.

Randoms

- Christmas this year will be filled with much magic, festivities and yet another Salem miracle!
- Someone gets the gift of looooove.  The season brings a big surprise and a heartfelt happy reunion.
- There is soon more news on Bo, who is hopefully closer to waking!

- Salem love is in the winter air and may or may not last very long.

Miracle is, I hope, the end of the baby story (at least part 1, part 2 will be EJ hiding that little Jude is Eric’s kid. I think they first bit was to get Eric to bond with the baby so when the final reveal happens he will be elated). Gift of love/Reunion should be Sarah and Xander, who have been apart for a full year come Boxing Day. I hope the surprise is finding out Victor was his father.  A Bo update would indeed be nice, but who is left in town to care really? Kayla and Steve I guess. Last one who knows, might be Everett and Steph who appear to be dating in the promo.

Theresa's plot

- John and Steve get more to go on.

- Konstantin causes even more trouble!
- Teresa wants more from Alex but she is wasting her time cos his pseudo wealth will not last for much longer.
- Konstantin could show his darkest side.

- Teresa's secret is a secret no more.
- Teresa has some explaining to do.
- A big lie soon blows up Salem.
- Brady catches Teresa with evidence!
- Xander returns Victoria to Sarah.
- A new empire has a new king. That means a change of character though some heads are gonna roll!
- Konstantin's maddening mischief is not exactly over yet.
- Good guy Brady gets a new cause.
- Alex is going to take a huge hit.

Now you are talking! Brady finds Theresa disposing of the hoody next week, while John and Steve see the security footage (but likely not her face) tomorrow. There is also that other spoiler that another Donovan knows the truth. Shane or Andrew? If Shane examined the briefcase before giving it to her he may clear this whole thing up. Isn’t Andrew ISA as well? I assume Konstantin is going to go nuclear on Theresa and she might be in physical danger. Who will care though once it is discovered what she did? Looks like Xander fires the pair of them right off. I’m here for that. Xander’s only spoiler is that he returns the baby to Sarah after she spends the night at his place, which seems odd to be in with this lot, but maybe he walks in on something. Either way praying this is all wrapped up in a bow for me for Christmas. Oh and Xander please drop Cook and go back to Kiriakis for me.

Edited by brisbydog
  • Thanks 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

There is soon more news on Bo, who is hopefully closer to waking!

Nobody cares anymore.

Oh and Xander please drop Cook and go back to Kiriakis for me.

He probably will...but I prefer Xander Cook. Sounds better.

Rafe asks Jada something significant.

Why she's interested in him at all?

John is led to have doubts about his own history and family ties.

Oh my GOD ENOOOUUUGGHH. 🙄

• LOL 9
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

John is led to have doubts about his own history and family ties.

10 - 1, it's gonna turn out that John is really the Grand Duchess Anastasia, the only child of the Czar to survive the firing squad in 1917.  Of course, this will make him not only a woman, but a woman who is over 130 years old.

And lookin' damn good, all things considered.  Must be all those strawberries.

Das Vedanya, indeed!

I wonder who John will REALLY be next month??

• LOL 12
23 hours ago, boes said:

10 - 1, it's gonna turn out that John is really the Grand Duchess Anastasia, the only child of the Czar to survive the firing squad in 1917.  Of course, this will make him not only a woman, but a woman who is over 130 years old.

And lookin' damn good, all things considered.  Must be all those strawberries.

Das Vedanya, indeed!

I wonder who John will REALLY be next month??

Just make him Roman Brady again and say fuck it. (Josh Taylor's character can be a brainwashed Chris Kositcheck.)

Yes, that means Brady committed incest and spawned with his own cousin [but his name would NOT be Brady Brady, since Black is on his birth certificate, so one issue down! LOL!]. Ditto Shawn and Belle. But hey, this whole show is a clusterfuck of epic proportions now, anyway, so what's one more insane plot angle?

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Another round of Xander/Sarah, for fuck's sake. They're reaching Eric/Nicole levels. 

Yes, I don't mind them together - but if they're going to break them up, at least have it be for a decent reason - not because Sarah lets major things slide and then gets a bug up her butt about something minor and stupid.   Also, I would appreciate it if their reconciliation was earned - not endless cycles of Sarah telling Xander how awful he is and how she will NEVER trust him only to have her back with him for no reason I can see.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 12/8/2023 at 12:43 AM, WendyCR72 said:

Just make him Roman Brady again and say fuck it. (Josh Taylor's character can be a brainwashed Chris Kositcheck.)

Yes, that means Brady committed incest and spawned with his own cousin [but his name would NOT be Brady Brady, since Black is on his birth certificate, so one issue down! LOL!]. Ditto Shawn and Belle. But hey, this whole show is a clusterfuck of epic proportions now, anyway, so what's one more insane plot angle?

Brady Brady makes me think of SATC when Miranda named her kid Brady and she and Steve were fighting over his last name etc and I think they decided on Brady Hobbs-Brady.

52 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Yes, I don't mind them together - but if they're going to break them up, at least have it be for a decent reason - not because Sarah lets major things slide and then gets a bug up her butt about something minor and stupid.   Also, I would appreciate it if their reconciliation was earned - not endless cycles of Sarah telling Xander how awful he is and how she will NEVER trust him only to have her back with him for no reason I can see.

This I agree with but Xander did gaslight Sarah when she rightfully questioned what happened with Susan etc. One of them as to fundamentally change for this pairing to work long term. Otherwise they really are Eric/Nicole.

That being said I like Xander/Sarah scenes more than Eric/Nicole when they're in couple mode. 

I think they should just make Xander/Sarah parents with benefits because they don't work long term it just makes Sarah look bad.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

This I agree with but Xander did gaslight Sarah when she rightfully questioned what happened with Susan etc.

I kind of get your point, but Xander let Susan go.  At that point it was on her that she supposedly got "killed".  Sarah should have rightfully given Xander grief for kidnapping Susan but the whole "I can't trust him around my baby because he's responsible for Susan's death" thing was REALLY contrived.  And somehow, "he's not so bad because Susan magically turned up alive" - meaning Sarah now CAN trust him around her baby -  is just really stupid.  Nothing in their relationship (apart or together) feels earned.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

I kind of get your point, but Xander let Susan go.  At that point it was on her that she supposedly got "killed".  Sarah should have rightfully given Xander grief for kidnapping Susan but the whole "I can't trust him around my baby because he's responsible for Susan's death" thing was REALLY contrived.  And somehow, "he's not so bad because Susan magically turned up alive" - meaning Sarah now CAN trust him around her baby -  is just really stupid.  Nothing in their relationship (apart or together) feels earned.

Yeah that part does bother me because Susan turning up alive doesn't change what happened in the first place. I actually thought Sarah had legit concerns and if she followed through that it was a dealbreaker I could respect that. However this show is lazy when it comes to their dynamic because it's Xander does something terrible Sarah shrieks and then gets past it rinse repeat. 

They're trying to recreate a younger version of the Victor/Maggie dynamic(and I didn't like that either tbh but at least they were old so it's a lot easier to take than this where Xander and Sarah are viable to be in other pairings/storylines).

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I quite like that it is Sarah more interested in restarting a relationship this time and Xander seems like he is holding back. He has experienced what it's like to be in an adult relationship and probably doesn't want to risk the pleasant co parenting thing they've got going 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, DaphneCat said:

And somehow, "he's not so bad because Susan magically turned up alive" - meaning Sarah now CAN trust him around her baby -  is just really stupid.

^^^ THIS^^^

I hate how this busted logic has been used a dozen times in the last few years to get everyone off the hook for everything. Even Joey, who got out of jail because, voila, Ava is back...even though he smothered her. Like...he still did that. Her having survived via Dr Rolfe Magic shouldn't immediately equate to his sentence being over. How convenient.

Somehow Dimitri is going to avoid all charges because Nicole's kid is really alive...even though he did sorta kidnap him and leave him with strangers just to save his own ass after causing a car wreck (I missed that episode, but that's what happened right?)

In Salem, you can kidnap someone and then use your knowledge of their whereabouts as a bargaining chip to get all charges dropped against you.

Unless your name is Lucas, in which case it's straight to jail, forever, no exceptions 😒

Back to the point, Actually Not Dead shouldn't equal You Are Totally Innocent.

I like Xander and Sarah well enough but the writers have really botched the trajectory of their relationship by making her have such selective outrage.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4833

Sloan is about to confess to stealing Nicole’s baby when Harris announces they have a lead on the kidnapper.

Stephanie meets up with Harris and confesses that she had no memory of the night before – just waking up in his bed.

Stefan angrily tells Ava that Gabi was injured in prison, and he knows it’s a warning from Clyde.

Andrew reveals to Theresa that he has identified her as Victoria’s kidnapper!

John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, Kate, and Roman take a stroll down memory lane.

It is time for the annual Horton tree-trimming party!

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Tuesday, December 12:

Sloan realizes there’s yet another person who knows the truth.

EJ thinks the worst of someone who was actually trying to do the right thing.

Word spreads about Chad and Stephanie’s relationship hitting the skids.

Steve and Jada mark a sad anniversary.

Wednesday, December 13:

As Ava prepares for the big re-opening of the Bistro, Chad finds out exactly what’s coming next.

When not further bonding with Alex, Theresa butts heads with Brady.

Stephanie and Jada’s day-drinking just might result in their secret bond coming to light.

Chad and Everett’s latest crossing of paths leads them to have a much-needed conversation.

Thursday, December 14:

John happens to be in the right place — Marlena’s office — at exactly the right time.

Sarah and Xander are brought together by their current circumstance.

Chanel wonders if something’s wrong with Paulina. But it’s probably Holly whom Chanel should be fretting about.

A delivery winds up derailing Nicole and EJ’s evening.

Friday, December 15:

Fate puts Nicole and the child everyone keeps telling her is dead on a collision course.

Stephanie wakes up in bed with the last person she expected… and no, it’s not who you’re thinking!

Monday, December 18:

Sloan is about to confess to stealing Nicole's baby when Harris announces they have a lead on the kidnapper.

Nicole explains to EJ that Sloan left the baby and she took him.

EJ wants to take the baby back…

Tuesday, December 19:

Stefan angrily tells Ava that Gabi was injured in prison, and he knows it's a warning from Clyde.

Later, Harris tries to apologize to Ava for what happened with Stephanie.

Wednesday, December 20:

Andrew reveals to Theresa that he has identified her as Victoria's kidnapper!

Thursday, December 21:

Friday, December 22:

It is time for the annual Horton tree-trimming party.

Sarah and Xander arrive to the party with the baby, and are surprised to see Maggie arrive with Konstantin.

Edited by brisbydog
Edit
  • Useful 1

https://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

Days of Our Lives Spoilers Next Week December 18-22, 2023

- Stephanie has her own secret now!
- John is led to have doubts about his own history and family ties.
- A Christmas story comes with a twist.
- A possible new couple are conflicted.
- A new empire has a new king. That means a change of character though some heads are gonna roll!
- An unexpected development leads to a huge life or death scenario.
- Teresa's secret is about to spill.
- Nicole gets a huge sign from the amazing Salem soap universe!
- Maggie needs holiday cheering up.
- Xander feels the weight of the world.
- A young person is tempted to take a walk on the way too wild side!
- The season brings a big surprise and a heartfelt happy reunion.
- Something is up with baby Jude! Nicole's baby wants his mama!
- Time to hang the Horton ornaments!
- Alex is gonna take a huge hit.
- A possible new couple are conflicted. and would rather not reveal what went down .

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 12/9/2023 at 8:20 AM, peachmangosteen said:

Another round of Xander/Sarah, for fuck's sake. They're reaching Eric/Nicole levels. 

The writers' affinity for eternally recycling and repackaging stories is dull and nauseating. Are they utterly deprived of creativity and imagination or just sleepwalk through script writing? 

Edited by spookyseason
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, spookyseason said:

The writers' affinity for eternally recycling and repackaging stories is dull and nauseating. Are they utterly deprived of creativity and imagination or just sleepwalk through script writing? 

Yes.

• Like 2

Guys, after the Satanic tiki torches, I'm so not looking forward to more fire in the Horton House. The fact that the place is going to get burned worse is super depressing to me.

It's the holidays. Can't NICE things happen there instead?

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

Yay it's Konstantin!

Which of him or Everett do we think torches the place?

xmas horton house.jpg

Maybe having all that ham interacting - Konstantin, Everett, Julie, causes a spontaneous combustion?

• LOL 8
50 minutes ago, Sidney said:

I can't believe Sarah would be okay dragging Xander to the Horton house after what Xander did to Jack and Jennifer. 

But as usual, the show thinks viewers have short-term memories. 

Jack raped Kayla and they hung out plenty at Johnson gatherings.

Jack agreed to give up the paper to protect Jennifer. Jack tricked Diana into giving it up years ago to protect himself from negative press. I doubt Jack judges too harshly.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Maybe I'm crazy, but imposter-type characters should not be allowed at Xmas celebrations. Those are special episodes. Keep it to the main core characters. Otherwise, we have pictures like that, that make us roll our eyes because Bad Guys are amongst the family members.

So, SO nice to see Doug, however.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but imposter-type characters should not be allowed at Xmas celebrations. Those are special episodes. Keep it to the main core characters. Otherwise, we have pictures like that, that make us roll our eyes because Bad Guys are amongst the family members.

So, SO nice to see Doug, however.

I used to feel that way about Jack. It made me sick that he was hanging in the background of Steve and Kayla's wedding, and crashing the family events, but now I'm glad he was included 

I won't ever feel that way about Konstantin though. So I'm with you there.

They are restricted to 12 actors in a scene and there are 11 there. I agree that Everett is a weird addition and should be replaced by Jack and Jen

• Like 3

Monday, December 18, 2023 - Episode #14750

Sloan is about to confess to stealing Nicole's baby when Harris announces they have a lead on the kidnapper. 

Nicole explains to EJ that Sloan left the baby, and she took him. EJ wants to take the baby back...

Meanwhile, Paulina is increasingly exhausted but covers with Chanel. 

Chad and Stephanie officially break up. 

Stephanie meets up with Harris and confesses that she had no memory of the night before – just waking up in his bed.

--------------------------

Tuesday, December 19, 2023 - Episode #14751

Stephanie finds herself face to face with Chad, Alex, and then Everett. 
After she storms off, Everett seeks her out. 

Brady nearly catches Theresa on a call with Konstantin. 

Later, Brady and Alex discuss how each is dealing with Theresa in their own way. 

Stefan angrily tells Ava that Gabi was injured in prison, and he knows it's a warning from Clyde. 

Later, Harris tries to apologize to Ava for what happened with Stephanie. 

Chad spars with Stefan. 

Paulina hides her health issues from Abe.

Wednesday, December 20, 2023 - Episode #14752

Xander and Alex get under each other's skin. 

Maggie admits to Sarah that she is struggling to get into the Christmas spirit and is really missing Victor. Konstantin, hidden, listens in. 

Rafe asks Jada if she's made up her mind about moving in with him. 

Andrew reveals to Theresa that he has identified her as Victoria's kidnapper! 

Tripp cheers up Wendy.

Thursday, December 21, 2023 - Episode  #14753

Paulina's health continues to deteriorate. Concerned, Chanel insists that Paulina gets checked out. 

At the hospital, Chanel calls Johnny, who's helping lonely Holly celebrate her birthday.

Friday, December 22, 2023 - Episode #14754

It is time for the annual Horton tree-trimming party. 
Doug and Julie remember Christmases past and prepare for Christmas present. 
Chad and the kids arrive, and it's clear they are missing their mom – and Stephanie. 

Meanwhile, Stephanie meets with Everett to help with an article he is writing. 

When Brady and Theresa fight about Alex, Tate gets fed-up and blasts them for their constant squabbles. 

Sarah and Xander arrive to the party with the baby, and are surprised to see Maggie arrive with Konstantin.

The spirit of Christmas shines bright as the family hangs the ornaments – celebrating those who are there, remembering those who are far away, and honoring those on whose shoulders they stand.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, brisbydog said:

This sounds terrific. Is there an anniversary the show is celebrating? Whatever the excuse, I'm just glad to see the vets gathered and celebrated.

When Brady and Theresa fight about Alex, Tate gets fed-up and blasts them for their constant squabbles. 

Deserved. I hate that Theresa and Brady have been written this way but love that Tate is able to judge them for it.

At the hospital, Chanel calls Johnny, who's helping lonely Holly celebrate her birthday.

Another smart way to get Johnny and Holly interacting. I don't think she's had a single birthday since the Xmas she was born. I hope they reference the snowstorm...or better yet, actually throw some snow around the set!

...still not seeing an end to the Baby Swap drama, though.

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

This sounds terrific. Is there an anniversary the show is celebrating? Whatever the excuse, I'm just glad to see the vets gathered and celebrated.

Deserved. I hate that Theresa and Brady have been written this way but love that Tate is able to judge them for it.

Another smart way to get Johnny and Holly interacting. I don't think she's had a single birthday since the Xmas she was born. I hope they reference the snowstorm...or better yet, actually throw some snow around the set!

No. I think it will be in stages.

Stage one of this awful story will be Nicole finding out that she is the baby's mother. Sloan will likely find some way to slither out of everybody finding out she knew this. Stage two will be EJ opening the safe and finding out he is not the father, but keeping it secret from Nicole. Stage three will be Eric and Nicole finding out Jude is their kid and unfortunately probably getting back together

On a bright note looks like Xander finds out about his real dad right after Christmas. I bet it's at one of those New year's eve bashes. They like to do big reveals at those 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I agree about Tate and it's nice that the kids are allowed to judge adults instead of just having it brushed off. 

I wish that Parker could have had this same disdain for Chloe and Holly for Nicole because it's warranted also.

• Like 4
On 12/14/2023 at 3:29 PM, brisbydog said:

Jack raped Kayla and they hung out plenty at Johnson gatherings.

Jack agreed to give up the paper to protect Jennifer. Jack tricked Diana into giving it up years ago to protect himself from negative press. I doubt Jack judges too harshly.

Jack raping Kayla doesn't mean he doesn't get to be pissed at people who wrong him.  It's not like Xander isn't a multiple attempted rapist himself. More importantly, Jack's forgiveness was actually earned, and he felt sorry. Xander barely feels sorry for any of the messed up stuff he's done. He actually had the audacity to ask John for romance advice after almost killing Marlena. Xander sucks for what he did to Jack & Jennifer, especially since he did it to defend Gwen's odious "honor" and was such. a smug bastard while doing it.

• Applause 1