Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Stephanie and Rafe hear all about Jada’s ex-husband from her.

- So, can we assume Jada has FINALLY seen him and they all know it is the same person Stephanie has a past with?

Everett is ready to confess.

- This could potentially be interesting, but I doubt it will be.

Theresa attempts to avoid Kayla.

- Do we know why? Did I miss something?

I have seen several complaints about Paulina's cancer diagnosis being a spoiler. I don't understand that one - if they are reading spoilers, then they want to know, right? Would it be better to say that Paulina gets her diagnosis? Considering that most of us really don't care since we know she will beat it. But, if it makes her save her voice for a few months, then I am all for that! LOL - maybe she could borrow a voice box from one of the infamous masks?

• LOL 5
23 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Because Clyde stabbed Abby to death?

So Chad's going to help Stephan do Clyde's drug running instead of telling Rafe and Harris?  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
11 hours ago, Artsda said:

So Chad's going to help Stephan do Clyde's drug running instead of telling Rafe and Harris?  

No. I think Chad would be in on killing Clyde 

• Like 3
(edited)

Oh goodie. More Deidre/RSW scenes filled with longing looks and supportive comments. 🙄

I wonder if the scab writers are in a deliberate holding pattern and dragging out Theresa's stay and Holly's OD because Ron left directions that he wants to pick up exactly where he left off once the strike ends.

Maybe nothing will get resolved - the baby switch, Holly's recovery, Xander's genealogy, etc - until May. 🤔

But then...Johnny and Chanel are getting hitched on Valentine's Day right, so...maybe my theory is wrong? Or maybe Ron isn't too concerned with them 😄

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
38 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Oh goodie. More Deidre/RSW scenes filled with longing looks and supportive comments. 🙄

I wonder if the scab writers are in a deliberate holding pattern and dragging out Theresa's stay and Holly's OD because Ron left directions that he wants to pick up exactly where he left off once the strike ends.

Maybe nothing will get resolved - the baby switch, Holly's recovery, Xander's genealogy, etc - until May. 🤔

But then...Johnny and Chanel are getting hitched on Valentine's Day right, so...maybe my theory is wrong? Or maybe Ron isn't too concerned with them 😄

I think the two big stories, Jude and Xander, are on hold until May or June. I imagine Ron left Sheri guidelines on Everett's past. In the meantime we are getting the drug story and a scavenger hunt and Sheri is re-writing her pawn story. I am appreciating the longer scenes and character development

Interesting timing on Nicole though. The filming this week coincides to when she was leading a campaign to get Albert Alaar removed. He was gone about 4 weeks from this point which will match Nicole's return date. I doubt that's a coincidence 

• Like 3
  • Useful 8

I didn't realize at the time that Ari was "leading" that initiative. Good for her....but yikes: she's sure had to deal with some totally misogynist creeps during her time on Days. 😒

I hadnt realized this was Sherri revisiting her classic story. That gives me some small amount of hope it won't be completely stupid.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/days-spoilers-jan-29-feb-2-xander-mystery-call

January 29

- Marlena turns to Steve for assistance when she notices something is getting to John.

- Theresa and Alex have a game of Truth or Dare.

- Everett confesses something to Stephanie.

- Kate worries to Roman about Lucas’s safety.

January 30

- Leo spots Stephanie as she walks out of Everett’s room.

- Steve tells Kayla about his concerns regarding Konstantin.

- Johnny catches Stefan in a foul mood.

- Wendy and Ava have some one-on-one time together.

- Sarah’s mystery patient is Paulina in a panic.

January 31

- Paulina and Chanel kick off the wedding planning.

- Johnny asks Chad to be the best man at his wedding.

- After another drug bust, Harris and Jada find time to celebrate.

- Brady is accused of haboring feelings for Theresa by Alex.

- Xander looks to Stefan for answers after he receives a mysterious call.

February 1

- Sloan and Eric’s attempts at intimacy are continually interrupted.

- Harris talks to Marlena about the feelings he’s developed for Ava.

- Since he’s feeling trapped, Lucas gambles by asking Chad and Everett for an interview.

- When things are going south for Theresa at work and Alex can’t help, Brady may have to step in.

February 2

- Brady and Theresa crash John and Marlena’s night alone.

- Konstantin is Maggie’s dinner date for an evening with Xander and Sarah.

- Stefan and Ava are feeling sexually frustrated.

- Everett is shocked by what Stephanie admits to him.

• Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/days-spoilers-jan-29-feb-2-xander-mystery-call

January 29

- Marlena turns to Steve for assistance when she notices something is getting to John.

- Theresa and Alex have a game of Truth or Dare.

- Everett confesses something to Stephanie.

- Kate worries to Roman about Lucas’s safety.

January 30

- Leo spots Stephanie as she walks out of Everett’s room.

- Steve tells Kayla about his concerns regarding Konstantin.

- Johnny catches Stefan in a foul mood.

- Wendy and Ava have some one-on-one time together.

- Sarah’s mystery patient is Paulina in a panic.

January 31

- Paulina and Chanel kick off the wedding planning.

- Johnny asks Chad to be the best man at his wedding.

- After another drug bust, Harris and Jada find time to celebrate.

- Brady is accused of haboring feelings for Theresa by Alex.

- Xander looks to Stefan for answers after he receives a mysterious call.

February 1

- Sloan and Eric’s attempts at intimacy are continually interrupted.

- Harris talks to Marlena about the feelings he’s developed for Ava.

- Since he’s feeling trapped, Lucas gambles by asking Chad and Everett for an interview.

- When things are going south for Theresa at work and Alex can’t help, Brady may have to step in.

February 2

- Brady and Theresa crash John and Marlena’s night alone.

- Konstantin is Maggie’s dinner date for an evening with Xander and Sarah.

- Stefan and Ava are feeling sexually frustrated.

- Everett is shocked by what Stephanie admits to him.

So Theresa is so utterly useless at her job that she needs Brady's help? How in the hell did she ever manage to support herself and Tate in all of the years that she was in California anyway? Was Kimberly footing the bill? Wow, Theresa is truly and utterly pathetic and useless. She contributes absolutely nothing to the canvas. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Theresa and Alex have a game of Truth or Dare.

"Dare you...to walk away from a steady job with seemingly guaranteed security because your presence just hurts the show overall!"

Harris talks to Marlena about the feelings he’s developed for Ava.

Marlena starts vomiting. Then her head starts spinning.

Sarah’s mystery patient is Paulina in a panic.

Why she's ever not a patient is the real mystery.

After another drug bust, Harris and Jada find time to celebrate.

By playing Russian Roulette?

• LOL 7

It's pretty sad that Johnny, the "aspiring filmmaker" who is already rich and would therefore be hobnobbing like crazy, has no friends, even the fake kind.

His whole identity is "who is he dating?"

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

It's pretty sad that Johnny, the "aspiring filmmaker" who is already rich and would therefore be hobnobbing like crazy, has no friends, even the fake kind.

His whole identity is "who is he dating?"

There's a reason why the younger set hasn't caught on like previous generations. They don't know how to develop these characters beyond their love lives.

• Like 3

As Days of Our Lives' Bryan Dattilo Prepares Us for a Shocking Lucas Twist, He Explains Why His Time In Salem Is Short

I tried to copy it as a link, but that didn't work. It is on soaps.sheknows.com

Essentially, he says he is going to be sent someplace worse than jail and will be off again, but he said it is really funny and a twist no one saw coming. So, the magazine speculated that he will end up on a fishing boat like Kate. But he also said that he would love to be on full-time, but he will come back whenever they let him and he is Lucas for life. But, he will be leaving again soon.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1

*clears throat*

THEY COULD HAVE JUST HAD SAMI AND LUCAS MARRY FOR REAL, BE HAPPY AND LEAVE TOGETHER DURING HER LAST STINT!!!!

Sorry but....DAMN I hate how they've treated this guy.

Bryan/Lucas could have still popped in sans Sami to participate in new stories if they'd remarried. But no, they turned him into her kidnapper and now his character gets to be wrecked for years, apparently.

Terrific.

🤬

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Bryan/Lucas could have still popped in sans Sami to participate in new stories if they'd remarried.

This!  Having him show up because he thought his mother was dying (the stupid virus story) would not have been a stretch.  Having him come back for Maggie after Victor passed would also not have been outside the realm of reason.  They could even have given him a job that required him to come back to Salem every so often.   But now they've really limited the kind of stories they can even put him in.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
18 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

*clears throat*

THEY COULD HAVE JUST HAD SAMI AND LUCAS MARRY FOR REAL, BE HAPPY AND LEAVE TOGETHER DURING HER LAST STINT!!!!

Sorry but....DAMN I hate how they've treated this guy.

Bryan/Lucas could have still popped in sans Sami to participate in new stories if they'd remarried. But no, they turned him into her kidnapper and now his character gets to be wrecked for years, apparently.

Terrific.

🤬

Even though I never cared for Lumi this really was the best-case option for both characters.  They aren't going to recast Sami and AS doesn't want to stick around long term. They also have no interest in Lucas sticking around long term. I mean I don't get the point of an EJ recast if they aren't going to legit commit to him in a long-term pairing beyond Sami.   I have grown to like Dan in the role too but we know he and Nicole are DOA(and I like them together). He's just on standby until Sami returns(if she does) which isn't really fair either commit to the character or write him out.

It's a shame this show doesn't care for BD/Lucas as a long-term character when so many actors don't really want to stick around he does and comes from the original family of Salem no less.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, brisbydog said:

20240124_191709.jpg

It's hard to imagine more boring spoilers, isn't it?

I guess we'll be subjected to yet one more strawberries and whipped cream attempt by John to romance RoboMar.  When will he realize that much liquid will gum up the works and cause her internal robotic network to shut down?  Just once I'd like him to romance her like the appliance she's become and just get her an oil can.

Is Stephanie going to invite Ava over for breakfast in retaliation for her father embarrassing her with every guy she brings over?

If any of you can think of anything LESS intriguing than a Wendy and Tripp centered scavenger hunt, please post it, because I can't think of anything more boring.  Oh wait, there's the contents of Ben/Alex's pockets......

A Salem couple heading down the aisle.....at Costco?  Petco?  Liquor Barn?  The 15 items or less line at Safeway?  

• LOL 8

Someone hit the nail on the head when they said that Sami and Dan's EJ look like they could be siblings (the eyes and the mouth especially) so I can't really get into them as a couple. They really need to let go of Ejami. It's not fair to Dan F. for him to be basically be on standby for whenever Alison Sweeney comes back for a quick storyline.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I sure hope that Sami NEVER comes back, even though I asm not watching anymore. I don't even enjoy reading about her stories because they are always the same and always about her throwing tantrums and never dealing with having to grow up.

That said, a scavenger hunt sounds boring, unless they end up finding a body or a bunch of drugs or something interesting.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I sure hope that Sami NEVER comes back, even though I asm not watching anymore. I don't even enjoy reading about her stories because they are always the same and always about her throwing tantrums and never dealing with having to grow up.

That said, a scavenger hunt sounds boring, unless they end up finding a body or a bunch of drugs or something interesting.

That would be interesting if it led to a more interesting story but that's very unlikely so..

• Like 3

Brace yourself for another awful week

Only thing I'm interested in is Xarah and EJ taunting Stefan

Monday, February 5

Abe and Paulina make love for the first time since his memory loss.

A story about John’s past is revealed by Konstantin.

A sense of worry about marrying Chanel again plagues Johnny.

Stephanie and Everett admit to each other how they feel.

The guilt is becoming too much for Stefan and Ava.

Tuesday, February 6

Chad and Everett pay a visit to Clyde.

Alex and Kristen commiserate about their current predicaments with Theresa and Brady.

Another drug raid is carried out by the Salem P.D.

Abe and Paulina enjoy their morning together.

Wednesday, February 7

John covers with Marlena about his evening with Konstantin. -Ava and Harris have a secret rendezvous.

Stefan faces some taunting from EJ about the drug bust.

Stephanie tells her mom all about Everett.

Paulina and Abe inform Chanel and Johnny that her surgery will be happening sooner than expected

Thursday, February 8

Theresa and Brady compare the letters they received from Tate.

John meets with Steve to discuss his meeting with Konstantin.

Clyde is confronted by Harris about the most recent drug bust.

Stephanie urges Everett to do something. -Sloan just wants a quiet night with Eric

Friday, February 9

Julie tells Thomas and Charlotte a story.

Kate catches Lucas out of hiding.

Tripp and Wendy attempt to clear things up with Ava.

The sexual tension continues to intensify for Xander and Sarah

Alex and Theresa discuss addiction during their evening together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 1

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Monday, Feb 12:

Tripp desperately tries to save a life.

Ava and Stefan face questions from Rafe about Harris.

Paulina feels bad about ruining Chanel’s wedding day.

The Horton house is on fire.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Tuesday, Feb 13:

Julie, Doug, Chad, and the kids stay with Maggie after the fire.

Rafe and Jada hear about how Ava has been acting suspicious from Wendy.

Sarah is waiting for Xander when he comes home sweaty from his run.

It clicks for Ava and Stefan that Clyde really meant his threats.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Wednesday, Feb 14:

It’s Valentine’s Day.

Theresa is sure that Alex is ready to pop the question to her.

John and Marlena go for a picnic.

Kayla and Steve recall their romantic history.

Paulina gets a surprise from Johnny and Chanel.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Thursday, Feb 15:

Brady and Kristen fight while they are with Rachel.

Chad fills Everett in on what happened the night of the fire.

Stephanie asks Jada and Rafe to meet her boyfriend.

Ava and Stefan are grilled about Harris again, this time by Jada.

Xander thinks it’s over with Sarah.

Days of our Lives Spoilers for Friday, Feb 16:

Sick of waiting, Theresa tells Alex to get the proposal over with.

Leo crashes Sloan, Eric and Jude’s family time.

Nicole feels overwhelmed by how far EJ has gone for Holly.

Wendy and Tripp join in with a Valentine’s Day event.

After their double date, Stephanie checks in with Everett.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 1

I like that Maggie has taken Doug/Julie along with Chad and the kids in.  She's always going to be a Horton despite being married to Victor this past decade. 

Also Steve/Kayla going down memory lane for V Day. 

I'd be more excited about EJ/Nicole if they weren't DOA

• Like 2
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Chad and the kids can't go home to his estate? Why are 3 Dimeras moving into Kiriakas mansion?

I wonder this too but he fits more with the Horton’s at this point

• Like 5
(edited)

Feb 19:

- Paulina recovers from her surgery while being supported by Abe, Johnny, and Chanel.

- Kayla is made aware that Tripp did not show up for his shift at the hospital.

- Jada confronts Everett about being her ex, Bobby. 

- Maggie and Konstantin spend Valentine’s evening together.

- Everett is confronted by Jada about being her former boyfriend, Bobby

Feb 20:

- Roman surprises Kate with a private dinner.

- Brady has a heart to heart with Marlena.

- Stefan gives Ava a warning about how dangerous Clyde gets when he’s angry.

- Theresa starts to pack in a hurry after Alex doesn’t propose to her.

- Sloan vents to Melinda about her issues with Eric.

Feb 21:

- A young Tom & Alice enjoy a picnic.

- Doug, Julie, and Maggie spend time at the burned Horton house. 

- Roman, Kate, John, and Marlena lend support as friends and family reminisce.

- A vintage box is accidentally discovered.

- Leo tells Julie that he’d love to know the history of Salem’s first family.

Feb 22:

- Steve proves to Stephanie that Everett is Bobby.

- Wendy and Tripp are kidnapped.

- Brady and Theresa present a united front as they visit Tate

- Ava tells Rafe about the deal she made with Harris.

- Jada confronts Everett with evidence of the life they shared together.

Feb 23:

- With Sarah and Justin’s support, Xander continues to plead his innocence to Rafe.

- Clyde demands Stefan to head to Statesville.

- Ava unburdens herself to Harris while he’s unconscious.

- Konstantin confronts Steve, looking for some answers

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Leo tells Julie that he’d love to know the history of Salem’s first family.

Everything about the 21st sounds great....until this creeper is mentioned.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

So, it sounds like Everett is going to pretend that he isn't Bobby? Maybe he was in a coma? And I am glad that now both Stephanie and Jada will know who he is, although it looks like soap opera 101 amnesia is going to be offered. But, I don't buy that. He has made sure he stays away from Jada.

Dear Lord, why kidnap Tripp and Wendy? Is that supposed to be interesting to us? I am bored just reading it.

How many times now is notTheresa packing to leave? How surprising is it that demanding that Alex propose isn't working? I just want that whole thing about faking Alex's family ties to be over. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Dear Lord, why kidnap Tripp and Wendy? Is that supposed to be interesting to us? I am bored just reading it.

If the "us" you're referring to is people who like those characters, then, yes, it is interesting. I happen to be one of those people. I'm more interested in that spoiler than Xander and his million and fifteenth brush with the law

• Like 2
2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

If the "us" you're referring to is people who like those characters, then, yes, it is interesting. I happen to be one of those people. I'm more interested in that spoiler than Xander and his million and fifteenth brush with the law

Please, please tell the rest of us why you enjoy them. Maybe it'll help make them less dull to the rest of us.

I think I've enjoyed moments of Wendy and Tripp, but they are very few and far between. Tripp seems like a plastic wind-up doll with all his girlfriends. So blank. So supportive.

As for Everett...I just had the awful thought that maybe they're going to *gulp* give Blake a double role, and have the startling reveal be that he's got a twin. For no ****ing reason whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

As for Everett...I just had the awful thought that maybe they're going to *gulp* give Blake a double role, and have the startling reveal be that he's got a twin. For no ****ing reason whatsoever.

I don't know...if we're dealing with tropes, I think I'd rather he have an evil twin rather than have multiple personalities.  Has Days ever done an evil/bad twin story?  

• Like 4

At least one.  Marlena's twin (played by her real life twin) switched places with her and had her committed to Bayview for the whole summer.  It was actually pretty good.   Marlena was quite likable in those days so it was interesting.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1