Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I really liked them initially. But back in 2012, the writers were at least clear on the fact that Kristen's hold on Brady was mostly sexual.

Plus there was still a taboo/forbidden aspect to it. When they treated it like a normal relationship was when it went downhill.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

From Twitter - 

Zach Tinker out at Days. Apparently negotiations for him and Days fell apart! Also Peter Reckell and Kristian ALFONSO (Bo and Hope) are back filming. Not sure if it's for Beyond Salem or regular Days!

What a shame about Zach Tinker.  He's been really good as Sonny.  Boneheaded move on Show's part IMO.

I don't know what to think about Reckell and Alfonso back filming.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

So I guess no more Wilson?

Scary considering these could be the final months.

Since Will is gone, they'll probably just have Sonny go join him in "Offscreenville."  Will could still come back for visits without Sonny.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

image.thumb.png.fadcdf22154f09db25a72e67499185d6.png

Why is Paulina running for governor? I really don't want Ron to try another political story not after Jack.. Please Ron don't..

So who do you guys think that Ron is going to model Paulina after in real life.. 

• Love 4

I always felt Brady was addicted to Kristin. John and Marlena did kind of treat it that way for a while.  
will miss Sonny.    
not surprised that Kristin’s child is a brat.  Maybe she is the one who wrote the letter?

if Ron wants to make Paulina like an existing candidate he has many interesting choices.  He may not want to get to political and  neither to I lol.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I think it's really stupid that her campaign signs simply say "Vote for Paulina."  Like she's assuming that because she lives in some small town that EVERYONE in the entire state has heard of her.  I get that they haven't decided what her last name is going to be, but to simply act like somehow everyone will refer to her as "Governor Paulina" is beyond ludicrous.  Almost as unbelievable as having someone decide to run for governor about 4 months before an election, somehow manage to get a party's endorsement and be able to mount enough of a campaign to stand a chance in hell with one PR person only.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

It is a ludicrous story. As if Paulina has ever shown an interest in being a public servant. I can see if the original candidate died or something. They could have done a nice ‘Price is Right’ for Governor. She would need a huge campaign team, fundraising, someone to scrub anything that could come up to derail the campaign. Does not happen with a newish PR company with zero political campaign experience.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, RunningMarket said:

FFS, the old "she faints therefore she's pregnant" trope?

Why can't it be Eric or Rafe who faints??

It would fit their personalities more.

• LOL 13
On 10/26/2022 at 2:36 AM, boes said:

Is there going to be a whose the daddy story ?   Eric or Rafe will finally be a daddy. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

So SOD spoilers show Xarah residing in Gwen's old flea bag motel room after he has a fight with Victor. Doesn't she have a salary? Has she ever had a place of her own?

This show man . . . Something is seriously not quite right here.  

Never mind the fact that Sarah should have a salary and multiple rich family members (Why can't Maggie give her some cash) that should gladly be willing to help her out, but . . .

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be Sarah, not Gwen to be staying at the Horton house?  You know, the actual member of the Horton family, the actual granddaughter of Alice and Tom, the ones whose legacy is wrapped up in that house and set?  Shouldn't it really be her and her husband staying there with her family if they are struggling financially and his family/uncle is no longer an option?

I guess not.  The made-up retcon daughter a Horton by marriage (but none of the other Hortons he's primarily connected to are even there) takes priority.  The overgrown adult who terrorized and made multiple attempts on the lives, of not one, but two Horton granddaughters gets to stay in the Horton house.  I'm sure Alice and Tom must be thrilled that Jack lets the fake retcon in while Sarah is in some nasty motel.  He's so up Gwen's ass that he'd probably tell Sarah she couldn't stay in her family's home because it might cause his precious fake daughter to be upset.  

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge (real) Jack his place in the Horton family.  Alice and Tom loved him.  Independent of Jennifer.  I LOVED when Tom and Jack would have scenes and Alice was his biggest supporter. 

Jack as sort of the de-facto representative of the Horton house along with Jennifer and Doug /Julie would make perfect sense if he was still himself and doing anything other than propping Gwen and holding her precious hands.  It would make sense if he was still at least pretending to care about or be a father to his Horton children and hadn't spent the last three years brushing them aside and completely forgetting their existence in service to Gwen.

• Applause 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, KBrownie said:

Wouldn't it make more sense for it to be Sarah, not Gwen to be staying at the Horton house?  You know, the actual member of the Horton family, the actual granddaughter of Alice and Tom, the ones whose legacy is wrapped up in that house and set?  Shouldn't it really be her and her husband staying there with her family if they are struggling financially and his family/uncle is no longer an option?

I am so sick of Gwen and Ron's constant propping of her even when it makes no sense.  What an insult to Laura's memory that her killer is living in her parents house.. I am so sick of this show..

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I am so sick of Gwen and Ron's constant propping of her even when it makes no sense.  What an insult to Laura's memory that her killer is living in her parents house.. I am so sick of this show..

I have pretty much not kept up with what's going on currently since the move to Peacock so I've been finding updates on here and I see I haven't missed much. As I've said before I'm glad JJ is ignored which is why he's not as terrible as the rest of his kin apparently :/

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Not Laura's parents' home. Her ex-in laws. But I otherwise agree. (Surprise.)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Nevertheless, she should not be living at the Horton House.

This is the one and only time I'd be perfectly fine with Julie kicking that freeloader out of the house on her British derriere.  Jack has some nerve inviting her to live in the Horton House, knowing how Julie, and by extension, Doug, would feel about it, since IMO Jack himself is only there by virtue of being married to Jennifer.  

He wants to support her, fine, then let him pay for a room or an apartment out of his own pocket.  Gwen's not a Horton in any fashion, shape or form.  

Bury her in donuts, Julie!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
45 minutes ago, boes said:

This is the one and only time I'd be perfectly fine with Julie kicking that freeloader out of the house on her British derriere.  Jack has some nerve inviting her to live in the Horton House, knowing how Julie, and by extension, Doug, would feel about it, since IMO Jack himself is only there by virtue of being married to Jennifer.  

He wants to support her, fine, then let him pay for a room or an apartment out of his own pocket.  Gwen's not a Horton in any fashion, shape or form.  

Bury her in donuts, Julie!

Maybe Julie's...um...boisterous nature could come in handy here. Anything to make the bint miserable! But that's Ron, always trying to slam round pegs in square holes where pushing his pets is concerned.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Monday, November 7, 2022

• Susan finds herself in a terrifying situation.

• Johnny and Wendy turn to Anna. 

• Chloe and Stefan ponder their potential relationship.

• Xander’s conscience gives him a hard time.

Tuesday, November 8, 2022

• Chad confesses his feelings to Stephanie.

• Shawn informs Julie she's been accused of a crime!

• Sloan reams out Alex.

• On Election Day, Abe and Paulina eagerly wait for the results.

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

• Chanel is arrested!

• Sloan tells Chad she’s back in control.

• Leo drops his guard with Sonny.

• Paulina makes a confession to Abe.

Thursday, November 10, 2022

• Bonnie's celebration for Maggie and Victor leads to a shocking discovery.

• EJ tells Tony what Ava has demanded from him.

• Susan begs to be freed.

• Rafe and Nicole’s marriage hits a point it can’t recover from.

Friday, November 11, 2022

• Nicole and Eric have an emotional breakthrough.

• Jada reels from a major betrayal.

• Ava scrambles when EJ turns the tables on her.

• Xander has a whole new problem to deal with. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/26/2022 at 12:36 AM, boes said:

Eric, a former priest, finally gets a kid? It is the 21st century and he is not obligated to marry Jada unless both wish to do so. They can co-parent for a bit. I can see it happening later on. I would not want to get knocked up by a guy I just met and barely know. But of course, divorce is a rapid thing in Salem, so….

• Love 3
17 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

If they give me a nice little Sonny/Leo relationship before ZT leaves, I'll be happy.

And, I feel the exact opposite. As much as I think ZT has been an okay recast (a little too 90s era Jim Carrey level mugging for my taste at times) if his leaving spares me from a Sonny/Leo romance - hit the bricks, kid.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

And, I feel the exact opposite. As much as I think ZT has been an okay recast (a little too 90s era Jim Carrey level mugging for my taste at times) if his leaving spares me from a Sonny/Leo romance - hit the bricks, kid.

I don't want a Sonny/Leo but Sonny was a bit too interested in Leo. So I feel that he is still attracted to Leo on some level and it drives him crazy that Leo still has some type of hold over him.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

I don't want a Sonny/Leo but Sonny was a bit too interested in Leo. So I feel that he is still attracted to Leo on some level and it drives him crazy that Leo still has some type of hold over him.  

I know a lot of people had that theory, but I mostly don't agree. Yes, his need for revenge against Leo was over the top, but that does seem partly because of how over the top ZK's Sonny seems to respond to everything. Sonny said over and over again it was about saving Craig from getting duped/hurt like he did and once they succeeded in breaking Leo and Craig up (and after Leo's disgusting drugging date rapey revenge against him) Sonny didn't seem that hung up on thoughts of Leo. I think if he was still so attracted to him, he would have found more excuses to be involved in his life, but he didn't.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

You folks are letting me down - WTF did Chanel do that would derail her mother's campaign? Can't possibly be any worse than the stuff we are getting from actual politicians, with little to no effect on their electability. 

I am so tired of being led to believe that Kristen is so cunning and smart, yet her entire MO is to make Brady "love" her? Why can't they pit her and Gabi against each other for control of Dimera Ent? I would love to see two powerful females lock horns over something other than a man. I find this monochromatic storyline for Kristen to be really offensive and demeaning. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, salvame said:

You folks are letting me down - WTF did Chanel do that would derail her mother's campaign? Can't possibly be any worse than the stuff we are getting from actual politicians, with little to no effect on their electability. 

I am so tired of being led to believe that Kristen is so cunning and smart, yet her entire MO is to make Brady "love" her? Why can't they pit her and Gabi against each other for control of Dimera Ent? I would love to see two powerful females lock horns over something other than a man. I find this monochromatic storyline for Kristen to be really offensive and demeaning. 

Especially since all Kristen would have to do to find a Brady substitute to have and to hold, to cherish until death do part would be to buy a canned ham.  Hell, she could draw a face on it and carry it around with her.  

Love in the Afternoon, Brady with mustard and a side of potato salad.  What's not to love?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1