Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

59 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

...what now? She's sick?

She, Marlena, and Kayla are all "dying" from the Orpheus experience. They have to find the one rare orchid (that Kristen just happened to steal from Rolf) the is the only antidote, And yes, it is a copy of a story from years ago.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

She, Marlena, and Kayla are all "dying" from the Orpheus experience. They have to find the one rare orchid (that Kristen just happened to steal from Rolf) the is the only antidote, And yes, it is a copy of a story from years ago.

Has Ron written any original story on the show?  He is living up to his nickname Reron.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Please don't marry Roman, Kate.

Why shouldn't she marry Roman?  It's not like Kate is getting any younger. And without Lucas (for the most part) she doesn't have much of a storyline. At least together, especially with all the Brady kids, there'll be enough to keep them busy.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Optics. I think Kate can still bag a looker. Hey, it's a soap.

Roman's last goodish coupling was Grieving Anna. I bought her needing him to start living again. There was some genuine chemistry.

This feels more forced.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Soapy Goddess said:

Why shouldn't she marry Roman?  It's not like Kate is getting any younger. And without Lucas (for the most part) she doesn't have much of a storyline. At least together, especially with all the Brady kids, there'll be enough to keep them busy.

I don't know, I've always kind of liked them together. Roman just feels like a nice, solid, dependable guy. I like the idea of Kate spending her twilight years with him.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Actually - and this is extremely optimistic since Ron is the head hack, but still! - maybe Kate marrying Roman would lead to more story. Roman is so morally upright and Kate is much more a gray hat and, on a well-written soap, that could lead to conflict should they marry and remain together in the long term.

And it says something that Roman's first wife, Anna, was also more morally gray.

Alas, as I said, this would likely work on a WELL-WRITTEN show, as I said. And...you know what we have, so...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

Sorry Roman but Kate should have her pick of the single senior men in town. She looks gorgeous and has elegance to spare.

I hated everything about how Deimos was written, but VI was definitely more the type of guy I could see her bagging.

Or hell, even Jake had they committed to it.

• Love 2

Mostly kids though right? I mean adult Mike hasn't been 13 guys...right?

After seeing that new trailer, I kinda want Doc to get out of her hospital bed, grab the miracle cure flower and shove it fully down Kristen's throat. At least then she'd die knowing Kristen croaked first.

• Applause 5
6 hours ago, RedElf said:

Mike Horton has been portrayed by 13 different actors.

From what I have seen on social media, Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes still seem close to Wesley Eure, who was - I think, as this was before my time! - the first adult Mike Horton in the '70s. (Even as he was BORN in the late '60s/early '70s!)

I recall reading Eure was also in one of those trippy Sid and Marty Kroftt shows. I think maybe Land of the Lost? Hmm.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Monday, October 17, 2022
Brady tries to stop John from making a big mistake.

Tuesday, October 18, 2022
Chad visits Kate, who's fading fast.

Wednesday, October 19, 2022
Xander and Sarah make a surprising move.

Thursday, October 20, 2022
Ava tries to enlist Gwen in a revenge plot against EJ.

Friday, October 21, 2022
Stefan wonders if Kristen had anything to do with his change of heart.
Brady is tormented about his breakup with Chloe.

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1
On 10/7/2022 at 9:59 PM, SouthernChick said:

Brady tries to stop John from making a big mistake.

Does it involve bean dip?

I bet it involves bean dip.

On 10/7/2022 at 9:59 PM, SouthernChick said:

Chad visits Kate, who's fading fast.

Nice to acknowledge their bond....but can we stop doing hammy fakeout death storylines with the over 60 set....? Tacky.

On 10/7/2022 at 12:23 AM, SouthernChick said:

Tripp and Johnny exchange words over Ava.

I feel like Joey would have some helpful insights into her fondness for younger men...

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Maybe they will do a Beauty and the Beast rose petal thing where the spell is broken when the last orchid petal falls from the plant.

Don't give ReRon another source to plagiarize from! Shhh!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Please. Marlena has 'died' or almost died in decades on this show. I cannot believe anyone thinks Doc won't make it....

She could be a walker on The Walking Dead at this point.

Ummm..... isn't she?  I think the only reason we never see her eating brains is because they're in terribly short supply in Salem.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I feel like this Kristen thing is going to lead to more non consensual sex I don't want to watch. Why does the show keep pushing this vile character?

That’s exactly what I think will happen, too.  Then Brady will end up falling back in love with her. 🤮

• Like 1
  • Sad 9
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I feel like this Kristen thing is going to lead to more non consensual sex I don't want to watch. Why does the show keep pushing this vile character?

1 hour ago, DanaMB said:

That’s exactly what I think will happen, too.  Then Brady will end up falling back in love with her. 🤮

I actually assumed this was leading to a Chloe/Stefan hookup. I think the show has made it quite clear that Brady has no romantic interests in Kristen, and I assumed there was a reason the show made it clear Stefan is the only person to remember Chloe's birthday even though both her parents and her decade long best friend were all in town. 

I assumed Chloe is heartbroken, goes to Stefan, they hookup, a pregnancy may or may not occur that can then lead to drama for both Broe and Stabi. Before NB was fired last time and Stefan was killed before the popularity of Stabi revived the character, Ron obviously wanted a Broe/Stabi storyline. This is his second chance at such a storyline.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Kristen/Brady has ALWAYS been gross, since she IS DECADES older. De-SORAS or not, Kristen was almost his STEPMOTHER.

It's sick. And Kristen just needs to feed daisies. Kill her.

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

Kristen/Brady has ALWAYS been gross, since she IS DECADES older. De-SORAS or not, Kristen was almost his STEPMOTHER.

It's sick. And Kristen just needs to feed daisies. Kill her.

Not to mention, Kristen transferred her obsession for John onto Brady his son. It is what Victor did with Caroline and Kim. He even said if I can't have the mother  then I will have the daughter.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pearson80 said:

Not to mention, Kristen transferred her obsession for John onto Brady his son. It is what Victor did with Caroline and Kim. He even said if I can't have the mother  then I will have the daughter.

But at least, back then, the show didn't try to pretend that Victor and Kim were contemporaries and it was shown as a devious thing.

Ron actually tried to sell Kristen/Brady as a romance.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

But at least, back then, the show didn't try to pretend that Victor and Kim were contemporaries and it was shown as a devious thing.

Ron actually tried to sell Kristen/Brady as a romance.

Exactly and there will always be animosity between Victor/Kim as it should be.

• Love 6

Chloe has never been the brightest bulb, but if she can't figure this one out, then she is too dim to exist. But, of course, da plot will drive her to Stefan, who will, at some point remember Gabi and Chloe will be devastated again. I have seen no real purpose for her character at all.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Philip.

Though he's hugely pathetic at this point.

But Philip is "dead". If he can't come back to his mother's deathbed, will he come back just because Chloe is free?

Rex would be good.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Well there's her first born Austin I mean isn't Carrie supposed to be returning Austin could be with her.

Didn't Austin and Carrie break up offscreen? He was flirting with Abigail on the Paris digital series because he and Carrie were divorced or separated.

3 hours ago, RedElf said:

Didn't Austin and Carrie break up offscreen? He was flirting with Abigail on the Paris digital series because he and Carrie were divorced or separated.

Yeah but they are back together now.

• Wink 1
  • Useful 2