Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

Monday, November 28, 2022

• Sarah asks Xander if he kidnapped Bonnie and Susan.

• Ava confronts EJ.

• Things get hot between Stephanie and Alex after a kiss.

• Tony and Chad worry about EJ.

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

• Brady congratulates Eric on his good news.

• Johnny angrily confronts EJ.

• Nicole confides in Chloe her concern about Jada having Eric's baby.

• Wendy interrupts a romantic moment between Gabi and Li.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

• EJ urges Johnny to keep his secret.

• Wendy confronts Li about his role in Stefan's brainwashing.

• Stefan and Gabi argue about her wedding plans with Li.

• Eric gets some shocking news.

Thursday, December 1, 2022

• Eric and Nicole get into a huge fight.

• Kate lends Jada her support.

• Paulina summons Abe with an idea she hopes will save Chanel.

• Sloan tears Chanel down.

Friday, December 2, 2022

• EJ and Nicole drown their sorrows together.

• John and Marlena worry about Kristen manipulating Brady.

• Chad stuffs his jealousy when he learns things are going well with Stephanie and Alex.

• Leo is startled when Sonny offers him some help. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Monday, December 5, 2022

• Leo stirs up drama for Sonny and Will.

• Kristen tries to get closer to Brady.

• Eric spirals downward as his life crumbles.

• Alex misinterprets what’s happening between Stephanie and Chad.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

• Eric and Paulina end up in jail together.

• EJ has a surprising offer for Nicole.

• Chanel has a bad taste in her mouth after what she spots at Sweets Bits.

• Johnny has a hard time resisting telling Gabi the truth.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

• Johnny comforts a distraught Chanel.

• Jada opens up to Rafe.

• Eric hires Sloan to represent him.

• Abe faces pressure to step down from his role as mayor.

Thursday, December 8, 2022

• Stefan questions Li about Johnny and Wendy's trip to Jakarta.

• EJ gets a visitor he wasn’t expecting.

• Eric and Nicole have it out. -Wendy receives a request from Gabi.

Friday, December 9, 2022

• Xander is trapped when Justin insists on helping him.

• Chad opens up to Sonny about how he feels for Stephanie.

• Alex and Stephanie get romantic.

• Bonnie copes with the traumatic after-effects of her kidnapping. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Is Paulina still supposed to be the governor? First, charges against Chanel (and hr for covering it up?), then she is in jail with Eric (I am guessing they had a fight over her sticking her nose into Eric/Nicole because why???). 

Maybe Eric starts drinking again, since that is all they do with him when there are issues. 

I wonder where Chloe is since EJ and Nicole seem like they are getting busy again.

LOL about Xander feeling trapped when Justin offers to help. Is he trapped by what he did or trapped because this stops him from getting a real lawyer? So, Sloan is going to help Eric? Where is Belle? NOT that she would be any better, but she is supposed to be a lawyer.

What a shock - someone (Alex this time) misinterprets something he sees.

I do hope that when Eric and Nicole have it out (I assume he finds out what she told Jada) that they realize that there are just too many trust issues between these two and they end it permanently - and NOT just until the next time.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

I'm actually all for a downward spiral for Eric if it actually leads to lasting consequences and a character driven story. I mean hey he could get drunk and off Gwen like he did Daniel(I know it won't happen but a girl can dream)

However Ron is writing this and well..

I rather the show have stuck with EJ/Nicole and Eric/Jada long term and then when the show ends reunite Ericole or just have them never reunite because they don't have much of a story when they're together.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

Eric does need to deal with his savior complex, why he ran away from his wife for an initial 90 days, left his wife with his niece and her baby for Nicole to help out with, stayed in Africa, had a hard time getting the one plane that apparently flies from that country that kept breaking down, didn’t ask his wife to visit him or meet him in another country that he could drive to and maybe has a working plane. He strings her along, telling her he will return and zilch. He then gets booted from the safe and comfy life of the priesthood where he doesn’t have to deal with emotions or his own stuff and demons and no, not the one who hangs around his mom. And now it is Jada’s turn.

• Applause 4
  • Love 3

Eric is high on my list of all time favorite characters and Ericole is high on my list if all time favorite couples. But boy do I ever wish Holly would read Eric for filth for agreeing to be her daddy and then taking off… especially if it led to Eric dealing with the way his own parental figures ditched him (some voluntarily, some not) when he was Holly’s age.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Eric is high on my list of all time favorite characters and Ericole is high on my list if all time favorite couples. But boy do I ever wish Holly would read Eric for filth for agreeing to be her daddy and then taking off… especially if it led to Eric dealing with the way his own parental figures ditched him (some voluntarily, some not) when he was Holly’s age.

I would think Holly would do that when she finds out he's responsible for her father's death assuming Days is around that long.

• Love 3

#Days Early Ed: Wk of Dec 12

▪️Gwen comes to Xander’s aid.

▪️Eric and Sloan get to know each other.

▪️Rafe presses EJ for information.

▪️Ava plots her revenge.

How much more revenge does Ava need? Here for Eric and Sloane !

whjlvklzqg3a1.jpg

6tllv5ugrg3a1.jpg

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I would think Holly would do that when she finds out he's responsible for her father's death assuming Days is around that long.

I have no desire to see that, though. I hated it when Daniel showed up and slept with all of his patients, was portrayed as a hero for doing so, and ruined at least five romantic or platonic relationships I loved. I hated it when Daniel's death left Nicole wailing for a year despite the fact that I never thought he was among the top three most important men in her history. And I REALLY hated the posthumous miracle baby nonsense just when we should have been done with Daniel.

(Eric and Nicole both hit forty without children AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEIR MIRACLE BABY TOGETHER?! Nicole's babies with EJ died, but the baby with the dead pervy doctor lived? The embryo Kristen stole was a get out of jail free card for Theresa instead of the result of Brady/Nicole's longtime friends with benefits arrangements?)

So Holly yelling at Eric for something Eric did (run away) because of Eric's longtime personality would interest me. Holly yelling at Eric over a plot point (Dan's death), and subjecting Salem to yet another round of "Dr. Dan was an angel among us" would bore me. I'd rather Ericole broke up forever if they're just going to revolve around Dan yet again.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Panopticon said:

I have no desire to see that, though. I hated it when Daniel showed up and slept with all of his patients, was portrayed as a hero for doing so, and ruined at least five romantic or platonic relationships I loved. I hated it when Daniel's death left Nicole wailing for a year despite the fact that I never thought he was among the top three most important men in her history. And I REALLY hated the posthumous miracle baby nonsense just when we should have been done with Daniel.

(Eric and Nicole both hit forty without children AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE THEIR MIRACLE BABY TOGETHER?! Nicole's babies with EJ died, but the baby with the dead pervy doctor lived? The embryo Kristen stole was a get out of jail free card for Theresa instead of the result of Brady/Nicole's longtime friends with benefits arrangements?)

So Holly yelling at Eric for something Eric did (run away) because of Eric's longtime personality would interest me. Holly yelling at Eric over a plot point (Dan's death), and subjecting Salem to yet another round of "Dr. Dan was an angel among us" would bore me. I'd rather Ericole broke up forever if they're just going to revolve around Dan yet again.

It wouldn't bore me as much as completely and totally enrage me, but 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 to everything you just so beautifully said. 

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Panopticon said:

You raise points I do agree with but I feel like that's the big story here regardless. I think it won't be nearly as bad only because there's no Daniel worship anymore on this show in fact he's barely referenced(fortunately). 

Personally I was more bothered they gave that story to Eric instead of Lucas which would've been more compelling given his connections to everyone, grief over Will,  and hatred of Daniel himself.  However god forbid he had a story without being a third wheel in a love triangle.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Personally I was more bothered they gave that story to Eric instead of Lucas which would've been more compelling given his connections to everyone, grief over Will,  and hatred of Daniel himself.  However god forbid he had a story without being a third wheel in a love triangle.

It would have also made sense to have Kate protect Lucas and framing Jennifer for Daniel's death and given Kate's history with the Hortons via her scandalous affair with Bill the fallout from the truth would have been dynamite.. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

It would have also made sense to have Kate protect Lucas and framing Jennifer for Daniel's death and given Kate's history with the Hortons via her scandalous affair with Bill the fallout from the truth would have been dynamite.. 

Well I think she could've framed Eric for this but Jennifer works even though she was hurt in the accident too I believe. I remember JJ visiting her at the hospital.

• Love 3

Monday, December 12, 2022

• Bonnie uncovers the truth.

• Leo and Sonny get closer.

• Gwen has a scheme to save Xander.

• Chad and Stephanie contemplate what their future might hold.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

• Sarah shares with Justin her suspicions about Xander.

• Sister Mary Moira excoriates Nicole for being a sinner

• Gwen pulls Leo into her plot.

• Things heat up between Eric and Sloan.

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

• Steve seeks help from Rafe and Jada.

• Rafe discovers Nicole is now living with EJ at the DiMera mansion. 

• Eric and Sloan get closer.

• Ava plots her revenge on EJ.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

• Nicole is upset to find Eric and Sloan together

• Brady shares a kiss with someone very unexpected.

• Ava plants a bomb at Susan’s memorial.

• John and Marlena hatch a plan to get Kristen out of their lives.

Friday, December 16, 2022

• John manipulates Kristen

• Brady and Stefan lock horns over Chloe.

• Johnny has a confrontation with Ava.

• Tripp turns up at Susan’s memorial. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Why is Tripp at Susan's memorial? To ignore his mother's behavior and excuse it more?

Ava wants revenge on EJ for what? She's the one who faked marriage and fraud.   So tired of her, I hope he just kills her for real. 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Monday, December 12, 2022

• Bonnie uncovers the truth.

• Leo and Sonny get closer.

• Gwen has a scheme to save Xander.

• Chad and Stephanie contemplate what their future might hold.

Tuesday, December 13, 2022

• Sarah shares with Justin her suspicions about Xander.

• Sister Mary Moira excoriates Nicole for being a sinner

• Gwen pulls Leo into her plot.

• Things heat up between Eric and Sloan.

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

• Steve seeks help from Rafe and Jada.

• Rafe discovers Nicole is now living with EJ at the DiMera mansion. 

• Eric and Sloan get closer.

• Ava plots her revenge on EJ.

Thursday, December 15, 2022

• Nicole is upset to find Eric and Sloan together

• Brady shares a kiss with someone very unexpected.

• Ava plants a bomb at Susan’s memorial.

• John and Marlena hatch a plan to get Kristen out of their lives.

Friday, December 16, 2022

• John manipulates Kristen

• Brady and Stefan lock horns over Chloe.

• Johnny has a confrontation with Ava.

• Tripp turns up at Susan’s memorial. 

I'm loving a lot of these. Sounds like a fun couple weeks yay!

• Love 2

Why are they pushing Leo and Sonny together? He isn't appealing. I guess it's marginally better than Will cheating again but....ugh. After rolling his "dead" body up in a carpet, I don't see how Sonny could want him.

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Why are they pushing Leo and Sonny together? He isn't appealing. I guess it's marginally better than Will cheating again but....ugh. After rolling his "dead" body up in a carpet, I don't see how Sonny could want him.

I find myself wishing on a Star that we could only see Leo's body rolled up in a rug again, by somebody, anybody, a true Christmas miracle.  Greg Rickaart's talent runs the gamut all the way from A to B (stole that line!)  and somehow him endlessly referring to himself as "gurl" doesn't make him as funny as Ron C. thinks it does.

While I think Tinker's Sonny is a vast improvement over Freddie Smith's last years playing the character, the character of Sonny himself has really suffered.  When he first showed up he was mature but not stuffy and certainly not dumb but now he's about as grown-up as Holly and about as mature as Eric.

Edited by boes
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Monday, December 19, 2022

• Brady confides in Eric about Kristen’s hold over him.

• In the aftermath of the explosion, several lives hang in the balance.

• John attempts to coax a confession out of Kristen.

• Xander’s past comes back to haunt him.

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

• Tripp is devastated when Ava takes a turn for the worse.

• Bonnie can’t shake the trauma of her kidnapping.

• Xander turns to Gwen for help. 

• Sonny helps Leo.

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

• EJ and Nicole share a fraught moment.

• Paulina receives a Christmas miracle.

• Marlena gets some pampering from John to help her heal.

• Rachel wants her parents to reunite, leaving Brady in a bind.

Thursday, December 22, 2022

• Eric offers a shocking solution to Brady's problem.

• Kate is thrilled when Rex shows up for a surprise Christmas visit.

• Johnny helps Wendy out when she’s grilled by Stefan.

• Chloe and Kristen have a nasty encounter.

Friday, December 23, 2022

• Julie is overjoyed when Eli comes home for the holidays!

• A curious Thomas causes problems for Gwen and Xander.

• Chad receives a special Christmas Eve visit from a loved one. 

• Jennifer returns to Salem to hang her ornament on the Horton tree. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Paulina receives a Christmas miracle.

A muzzle.

No, wait, that'd be a miracle for us.

2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Brady confides in Eric about Kristen’s hold over him.

Hey? Brady? SHE RAPED ERIC. HE DOES NOT WANT TO HEAR THIS!

• Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 3