Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

I mean, I don't know what story could replace it, but have soaps realized it is 20-freaking-22 and simple co-parenting is an option?!

So this "obstacle" is so completely 1955. And I don't even give half a rat's ass about Eric/Nicole, but come on!

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, WendyCR72 said:

I mean, I don't know what story could replace it, but have soaps realized it is 20-freaking-22 and simple co-parenting is an option?!

So this "obstacle" is so completely 1955. And I don't even give half a rat's ass about Eric/Nicole, but come on!

I can see marrying someone if you are young or if it was the 1950s to 1980s, but Eric is in his late 40s. No need for the honorable thing. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, tribeca said:

Does anyone think Chanel killed her dad?

Maybe Paulina’s daughters both killed their bio dads. 

No because Paulina is completely unaware of this crime and I would think that she would know her late husband was murdered or died under mysterious circumstances. Paulina had said that he was a good man unlike Ray (Lanai’s dad).

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Anybody else worried about Susan?

YES. Especially after "Marlena consoles EJ". She hates EJ. So that means.... 😥

Such a stupid twist. Stacy was actually good at Susan. Why kill her off and not Kristen?

...and all to make Xander a bad guy again? Huh?

Something's not adding up. I wonder what Ron's long-term plans are with this...

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Something's not adding up. I wonder what Ron's long-term plans are with this...

Susan will probably really be alive. Just like everyone else who has been dead on this show. Case in point, Marlena and EJ are two "dead" people consoling each other on Thanksgiving.  

Edited by Peanut6711
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh, Nicole, keep your cheating nose out of Eric's business and leave Jada alone. It is NONE of your business what those two consenting adults decide to do.

It does sound like Susan will be killed, which means that they have permanently ruined Xander for good, unless it turns out that someone else did it. Which it probably will because Ron is just so clever and we would never expect it. Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I wouldn't mind Susan dead but if the show wants to keep SH I rather Susan be alive and they just kill off Kristen. She's well past her expiration date....

I wouldn't put it past the show to have Chanel end up killing her dad despite Paulina saying he was a good guy this is Ron he doesn't remember or care what he wrote before.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I wouldn't mind Susan dead but if the show wants to keep SH I rather Susan be alive and they just kill off Kristen. She's well past her expiration date....

I wouldn't put it past the show to have Chanel end up killing her dad despite Paulina saying he was a good guy this is Ron he doesn't remember or care what he wrote before.

It's Sloan's mom.

They had the Days of Days Event today and released the video.

Also

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/kristian-alfonso-and-peter-reckell-back-to-days/

• Love 1

Oh geeeeez 🙄

Normally these trailers can minimize the cheese and cringe...but that "where's Hope?" from Bo was awkward as hell...and Marlena's super fake "ohhh? Oh nooo....nooo...." made Consuela from Family Guy seem even more animated by comparison.

And Ron, considering how you've obliterated the concept of mortality on this show, maybe don't try and sell us on the idea that THREE of your veteran leading ladies are all dying at once. What a waste of the little time this series probably has left.

...is it too much to hope the exploding bed has Alex, Ben, Kristen, Paulina, Jada, Rafe, Leo, Allie, Stefan and Ava all on it?

And what about MarDevil? I thought we were being subjected to more of that nonsense.

Nice rooftop scene with Jarlena though. Is that really outdoors?

I'm bummed it'll be tears for Xmas though.

Best part? Bonnie slugging Xander.

1 hour ago, tribeca said:

Who is that lady with Bo?

Megan DiMera, from Beyond Salem. Another woman incapable of getting beyond a relationship that ended three decades ago.

But at least she's bringing Bo back.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

That scene with Chanel reliving that murder was not what I was expecting. I was figuring something like a DUI accident or something - NOT a real murder.

And even when Sloan was telling Paulina, all I could see was Jackee's cartoon face. She is so horrible. 

And Eric was right - Nicole has no business butting into their situation. 

So is Hope now Orpheus? I wonder who stole the orchid. At least that will free Brady. Are those stories going to be incorporated into regular Days now or are they still going to do a Beyond Salem?

• Love 2

Thoughts on trailer:

1. Love Xander but he has that punch coming from Bonnie. Has Sarah already got over it by Christmas or is she still in the dark?

2. Kristen A's face is tragic. Why do they feel the need to do all that crap to their faces? Mary Beth is similar in age and looks fantastic 

3. Marlena dying in John's arms outside was offensively similar to Isabella's 

4. Nicole is pathetic

5. Interested in the Chanel killing Sloane mom angle. Was that Ally making out with Alex at the end?

6. Ugh Cierra. Ugh Steve Burton

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
16 minutes ago, brisbydog said:

Thoughts on trailer:

4. Nicole is pathetic

5. Interested in the Chanel killing Sloane mom angle. Was that Ally making out with Alex at the end?

4. Always has been since she first showed up on the show.

5. Definitely Allie with Alex.

I think Ejole is a fake out/dream then again given how Nicole rolls probably not lol..

This show won't commit to a non Sami EJ pairing so that's why I think it isn't real. Don't get me wrong I wish it was real as I much prefer EJ/Nicole above all their other choices but I rarely get what I want on this show so..

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I think Ejole is a fake out/dream then again given how Nicole rolls probably not lol..

This show won't commit to a non Sami EJ pairing so that's why I think it isn't real. Don't get me wrong I wish it was real as I much prefer EJ/Nicole above all their other choices but I rarely get what I want on this show so..

I'm wondering now if the relatively quick reunion between Ericole needed "more twists to make it interesting", so Ron threw in the baby, and then a hurt Nicole, having divorced Rafe and gotten crap from Eric, turns again to EJ for comfort.

Or maybe they noticed some people enjoyed seeing NewEJ with Nicole a few months back.

I hate Ron's fixation on twists. He's relentless with them.

And this "I'm having a child with someone else/you don't understand/stay out of it!" plot severely pissed me off when it presented itself on Gilmore Girls. Twice. So I'm not eager to see it here either.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

My reactions to the promo:

1.  Once all three ladies died, I knew it wasn't gonna stick, but I'm bummed that they didn't all end up on Orpheus's island instead of this angel crap.  Would much rather look at GD in casual wear surrounded by fake vegetation on a tropical set for Christmas than fake heaven.

2. Wow, what a depressing holiday storyline. Everyone mourns and the town's only grief counselor is dead. 

3. Who is Hope about to kiss? Is that John??? Oh gawd she's not going to be Princess Gina again is she! 🙄 

4. Did someone bomb Sweet Bits?  If so, I better see Town Square?...Salem Place?....whatever the hell they call that set raining Alice's donuts. 

5. EJ and Nicole in bed together: 🤢🤮

But then....

4 hours ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I kinda think so too based off their reactions, but then I remember that Nicole also slept with Zander, a man she hates, when she was feeling lonely and sorry for herself so there's that. 

5 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Marlena dying in John's arms outside was offensively similar to Isabella's 

Was reminisce of Bo's death too.  Another upbeat holiday [Thanksgiving} storyline.

19 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Wow! Nicole is out of line telling Jada to abort her baby with Eric! Shut up, you hag!

standing-ovation-gif-4.gif&ehk=4JJLoXWhA
I couldn't have said that better myself. What a complete and utter bitch. 

17 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Megan DiMera, from Beyond Salem. Another woman incapable of getting beyond a relationship that ended three decades ago.

😄 Too funny and too true!

17 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

And what about MarDevil? I thought we were being subjected to more of that 

I think it's not coming till Jan or Feb. So maybe in the New Year promo. This is probably still all stuff filmed for normal TV. 

• Love 1

I said I didn't give a rat's ass about Eric/Nicole, but if Nicole is THAT much of a bitch about Jada and her baby, I pray Eric falls for Jada and their kid and grinds Nicole into dust.

Who the hell is she to basically order Jada to abort her kid?!

Fuck off, Nicky-Poo.

I would be excited about Bo/Hope, but I am sick of DiMeras, meaning, already sick of Megan Hathaway (DiMera) and am BEYOND SICK of fucking Princess Gina, who appears to be returning AGAIN.

My kingdom for ONE ORIGINAL thought from Ron!

• Applause 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Peanut6711 said:

3. Who is Hope about to kiss? Is that John??? Oh gawd she's not going to be Princess Gina again is she! 🙄 

That isn't John. That's Steve Burton's Harris Michael the Navy Seal that was in the Beyond Salem storyline with Hope and Megan. So not Princess Gina.

• Useful 3
1 minute ago, nilyank said:

That isn't John. That's Steve Burton's Harris Michael the Navy Seal that was in the Beyond Salem storyline with Hope and Megan. So not Princess Gina.

Glad we aren't going down the too many times traveled Princess Gina road, but originally they said the Beyond Salem stuff was just extra and you didn't have to watch it to follow the normal show.  Now the storylines are crossing over more and more.  🙄  As if Ron's writing isn't convoluted enough.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

So Bo will return to Salem to say, "hey folks, guess what? I'm alive. Sure sucks about dad though. I didn't even get to pass him along the way." 🙄   This is where I draw the line w/Days's suspension of disbelief. Characters who fake their death (or someone faked it) on a soap are one thing, but the characters who are actually shown in the great beyond and come back is just ludicrous writing.  It will be nice to see PR again, but the plot to make it happen (along with Doc, Sweetness, and Sneezy's trip to the big top) are just too hokey for me.

I wonder though how long after the last episode John Aniston filmed that they will write his death into the show.  Will we see him one day and learn he's passed the next? (Another depressing holiday storyline!) Or will it be several weeks later till it's revealed. 

• Love 4

I'm guessing they didn't want to kill him off, so we'll get a "Victor is hanging with Philip" goodbye instead. And then in May an official "Victor passed" episode.

Corday said he was in pain. Geez, why didn't they give Victor a wheelchair to sit in, instead of making him transfer to sofas? It's largely what Joe did.

I just feel crappy...and buckle up, friends, because it's going to get worse :( The cast is not young.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I'm guessing they didn't want to kill him off, so we'll get a "Victor is hanging with Philip" goodbye instead. And then in May an official "Victor passed" episode.

Corday said he was in pain. Geez, why didn't they give Victor a wheelchair to sit in, instead of making him transfer to sofas? It's largely what Joe did.

I just feel crappy...and buckle up, friends, because it's going to get worse :( The cast is not young.

I'm really amazed Bill Hayes is still with us at 97... however I'm glad they didn't kill off in retrospect. I hope that they do have Victor hanging out with Phillip then Phillip returns to tell everyone Victor has passed. This could set up a lot of future storylines especially if Phillip fights for the K fortune.

• Like 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Bill Hayes seems like a genuinely nice person and I'm really hoping he can be make his centennial. He's so close.

There was a lot of speculation when the Daytime Emmys happened that Drake might be sick because Lindsay Arnold seemed like a blubbering mess when he did a presentation, but that doesn't seem to have passed.

• Love 2

Thanks for that link. Finally got to see the presentation of his Lifetime Achievement Award.

I wonder though if John saw it. Has he been in a bad medical situation for the last few months? Could he see/hear? Do we know when he last taped?

• Love 1
On 11/13/2022 at 5:52 PM, Peanut6711 said:

I think it's not coming till Jan or Feb. So maybe in the New Year promo. This is probably still all stuff filmed for normal TV. 

If my info is correct, we won't be seeing anything filmed since the show went to Peacock until February.  I'm betting most of that new trailer happens for Feb "Sweeps".

• Love 1
14 hours ago, JarlenaFan2022 said:

If my info is correct, we won't be seeing anything filmed since the show went to Peacock until February.  I'm betting most of that new trailer happens for Feb "Sweeps".

Paul Telfer was boasting he was the first to say a formerly forbidden word so we will know then

• LOL 3
9 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Paul Telfer was boasting he was the first to say a formerly forbidden word so we will know then

I heard last weekend at Day Of Days that EJ gets to say $h!t so we'll know then too (I bleeped it incase we're not allowed to use that type of language here). 

• Love 1