Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

...what I don't get is why Will would resurrect his good friend's rapist and have her paired up with him. Nick wanted to deny Will his parental rights as Ari's father...is this some world where Ari doesn't exist? Why would proud papa Will fantasize about that?

Yea, the Nick part is really bizarre but I don't really care because I like the actor lol.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea, the Nick part is really bizarre but I don't really care because I like the actor lol.

Exactly! Plus it gives the actor(s) some quick, easy work as I'm sure there wasn't a whole lot to go around during the last year or so.

• Love 4
On 12/7/2021 at 6:29 PM, Peanut6711 said:

Definitely a continuity error as I'm sure they've said Sydney is away at college now.  Surely, she's not still in Italy by herself if she was that young.  Or more likely this Christmas movie is pointless, senseless, and has no connection to the storylines of the actual daily show. 

I think that's what they're going with.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

So, since most of us are assuming that Phillip is not dead and is framing Brady, for that stupid plot, did he happen to bring a spare leg to the river so he could walk out, or is he hiding on one leg? I truly have no idea if people with prosthetic parts have extras. If he had to plan it in advance to have a spare, that truly shows how screwed up he is.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

So, since most of us are assuming that Phillip is not dead and is framing Brady, for that stupid plot, did he happen to bring a spare leg to the river so he could walk out, or is he hiding on one leg? I truly have no idea if people with prosthetic parts have extras. If he had to plan it in advance to have a spare, that truly shows how screwed up he is.

Yes, they might. I worked with someone with a prosthetic leg, and she had multiple ones with different feet so she could wear heels or sandals in the summer, for example. Phillip would have the means financially to have more than one.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Yea, Phillip most likely has more than 1 prosthetic.

5 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I find the new Sonny pretty hot, so hopefully he has chemistry with Chandler.

He definitely had more chem with CM in Beyond Salem imo than FS had with CM for the last few years he was on.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Monday, December 20, 2021
Steve finds an unconscious Kayla. 

Tuesday, December 21, 2021 
Lani rejects Paulina's overtures.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021 
Marlena and Jan concoct a scheme to punish Shawn and Belle. 
Chanel and Johnny defend their actions to Paulina, EJ, and Sami. 
Kate tries to prevent Roman from discovering the truth.

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Friday, December 24, 2021 
Jack returns home from Boston with a surprise for Chad and Abigail. 

2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Marlena and Jan concoct a scheme to punish Shawn and Belle. 

Wouldn't even psycho Jan wonder why Belle's own mother would want to go after her?!

2 hours ago, TenaciousWarrior said:

Kate tries to prevent Roman from discovering the truth.

Guessing this ties into the whole Phillip mess. So much for Roman/Kate. This basically kills a real romance, if you think about it: It would just be Roman, always taking Kate to task for lying. Wash, rinse, repeat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

So the stupid possession storyline is still going on, good grief! Ron needs to let it go already.  What is his purpose for continuing to write this drivel, at least JER had a reason when he wrote the original story even if I hated it.  At it's core the possession storyline was a love story between Jarlena. It had a beginning a middle and an end.  Ron's version is just aimless and goes on and on and on..

• Love 8

I shudder to think of what pointless event is next. The time jump was stupid....the brain chips were bad....this posession is embarrassing....Stefan was a bust...the only big story that was okayish was Will's return.

Is Salem going into space next? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

I shudder to think of what pointless event is next. The time jump was stupid....the brain chips were bad....this posession is embarrassing....Stefan was a bust...the only big story that was okayish was Will's return.

Is Salem going into space next? 

I'm really surprised they haven't done that yet then again one could say that's already been done considering how Rex/Cassie came to Salem..

Well Jack's surprise

Janel(is that their smush name?)

Stayla

The only parts I don't hate.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt two weeks spoilers and speculation. Autocorrect turned spoilers into porkers. Not much difference.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-2-weeks-ahead-johnny-chanel-back-with-news/

Chanel doesn’t need two ill advised marriages by 25. Hope it is just an engagement.

In soaps back in the day this used to be the norm but at least back then it was done in an entertaining fashion.

Now? Meh.

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

o the stupid possession storyline is still going on, good grief! Ron needs to let it go already.  What is his purpose for continuing to write this drivel,

So that he can turn characters into other characters...making them do unbelievable things they would never do...or writing campy stuff for a boring character. I find it hilarious.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I absolutely love this! Tweet it at Ron and make him think it was his idea lol.

Don't you dare!

I want no part of the erosion of Days....

Now, if Ron wants to go on a research trip there and takes The Ab Man, Not!Kristen, The Price Is Wrong (mother or daughter) and Really?Rafe...well, golly, I'd be happy to chip in on their fare.

One way.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Ooh, he can put Sarah's spirit into Leo's body where Zander will decide to have sex with her in Leo's body ala that Meg Ryan movie where she's trapped on the body of an old man and Hot Young Alec Baldwin kisses her in that body. With a fadeout so you and I both know stuff happened.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • LOL 5
4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been more stuff with the devil inhabiting or projecting as other characters. It's only been Susan briefly, Kristen, and now Jan. I think they should be doing more with it personally.

And Marlena pretending to be John.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 12/10/2021 at 10:27 PM, WendyCR72 said:

So much for Roman/Kate. This basically kills a real romance, if you think about it: It would just be Roman, always taking Kate to task for lying.

My thoughts EXACTLY. Never been a Kate fan, but at least this gives her some screen time since they have no clue what to do with her, unless she is scheming. Too bad.

ETA - are we sure that MarDevil isn't behind the Phillip/Brady mess? Maybe Phillip is not as crazy as we are thinking?

Edited by Retired at last
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RedElf said:

And Marlena pretending to be John.

How could I forget? That was the best one!

1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

are we sure that MarDevil isn't behind the Phillip/Brady mess? Maybe Phillip is not as crazy as we are thinking?

I speculated this as well.

• Love 6
On 12/12/2021 at 9:37 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I'm surprised there hasn't been more stuff with the devil inhabiting or projecting as other characters. It's only been Susan briefly, Kristen, and now Jan. I think they should be doing more with it personally.

Me too! I can buy the devil changing form a lot better than Kristin in a mask.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Soapdirt early spoilers for next week.

Nah, there wouldn’t be a Baby Spears out of this?

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-lucas-horton-gets-a-hot-lead/

So what's Gwen's excuse now?  She doesn't have the "My daddy forgave me for what I've done and he'll desert me if he knows what else I've done, and really, I'm just a poor, poor, pathetic, abandoned little girl who never had a daddy" going on with Xander.  He doesn't actually care what she's done.  Apparently, she's so insecure that she can't face the thought of ANY competition.  OK, next.

Boy, I hope there isn't a baby Spears.  Do we REALLY need another custody battle, a "noble" wife giving up her marriage for the sake of a child or a convenient fall down the stairs?

• Love 4
On 12/10/2021 at 2:54 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

Belle suspects Brady is being framed.

Ohhh, really? Didn’t everyone? 😆😉

damn.. Eric comes home. Sucks for me, and Nicole, EJ and poor Rafe!

I can only hope he’s coming home as PRIEST, for Mardevil

Edited by Chellfairy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Panopticon said:

Plus, hasn't Jan already done the "miscarry and blame Belle" thing? The baby wasn't really Shawn's, but Shawn pretended it was to keep Jan from aborting it. (Not Shawn's finest moment.)

No, but with this Shawn, I so hope there’s a Spears/Brady baby!! 😀

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Days cafe spoils that Johnny and Chanel got married. What dumbness. Marrying Xander for a week and now marrying a guy with no real job who you have known for a few weeks.

Also, Sydney makes an appearance.

I don't mind Chanel having marriages its just that nothing comes of it. I mean the marriage to Xander was a nothing burger they could've had milked it for a few months where Xander comes into money and money hungry Chanel tried to get her share as his wife. 

Her and Johnny being married is beyond pointless as they have only known each other for months unless this ends up leading to her having an affair with Allie down the line...

• Love 6

Yea, they should've done more with the Chanel/Xander thing. It was a great idea but they just tossed it. 

I don't hate the idea of Johnny and Chanel getting married. It seems like something they might do, getting caught up in Italy (or wherever they went, I forget). And if it means Chanel/Allie tension is still in the cards then I'm all for it.

• Love 6

I thought the first Chanel was great. She could pull off so much more, especially the impulsive marriages that benefited her somehow (or she thought would benefit her.)  But then like they so often do with recasts, they changed her personality, and NuChanel doesn't do much for me. She's more boring whereas the first actress's portrayal was more fun. So was her distinctive voice. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Peanut6711 said:

I thought the first Chanel was great. She could pull off so much more, especially the impulsive marriages that benefited her somehow (or she thought would benefit her.)  But then like they so often do with recasts, they changed her personality, and NuChanel doesn't do much for me. She's more boring whereas the first actress's portrayal was more fun. So was her distinctive voice. 

It seemed like they didn't give this one much to do in comparison to the first one who actually stirred the pot more than this one who's just given the bare minimum writing wise.  Granted the other one could've been developed better as well but she was at least given a direction this one doesn't seem to have one.

• Love 4