Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, MsTree said:

Do tell. If you can't elaborate here, PM me 😉

It's all the plastic surgery she's had done to herself.  I find myself fixating on it rather than her performance.  And it's not just that the unnaturalness is unattractive (which to me, it is, on anyone who's has their face implanted and injected with fillers and bacteria and whatnot, and who end up looking plastic or space alien), but also like I'm seeing her internal dysfunction play out in a extreme and almost destructive way.  It's uncomfortable to see someone so unhappy with how they look.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, tribeca said:

who is Olivia ?

Isn't that Paulina's mother, who is there for the wedding? I forgot who plays her, but as soon as this posts, I will remember. She played Florence on The Jeffersons.

I remembered - it's Marla Gibbs.

Edited by Retired at last
remembered the name.
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Isn't that Paulina's mother, who is there for the wedding? I forgot who plays her, but as soon as this posts, I will remember. She played Florence on The Jeffersons.

Marla Gibbs who was also Mary Jenkins on 227 which she costarred with Jackee Harry on.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

Maybe Ron wants to have SHDevilSusan try to seduce John by turning into EDSexyDevilKristen?

I need to lie down.

Too bad Richard Pryor is not still alive. His parody of the priest from The Exorcist when he hosted SNL back in the '70s would be perfect in this shitshow as he tries an exorcism on Doc.  (Just don't drop the bed on his foot!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/5/2021 at 4:18 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

Wow, Broe looks hot!

They really do. Which is unfortunate because I prefer Chloe with Philip because a) he doesn't come with Kristen-baggage like Brady, and b) Philip seems to always be the loser in triangles and it is past time he finally gets the woman. Judging by the promo, I'm unsure if Chloe & Brady actually have sex or if they stop before going through with it. Also, that conference table needs a deep clean at this point. 🤮

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Christmas!  We're getting this through Christmas?  Let me guess - magic Christmas miracle possession reversal?

Think of the possibilities! Ben and Ciara can be in a holiday display at Horton Square, some Wise Men could be played by Brady, Rafe, and EJ. We could get some angels and stuff. The Horton ornaments can dance around the possessed tree. Nah.

Edited by Frozendiva
Typo
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, bunnyblue said:

They really do. Which is unfortunate because I prefer Chloe with Philip because a) he doesn't come with Kristen-baggage like Brady, and b) Philip seems to always be the loser in triangles and it is past time he finally gets the woman. Judging by the promo, I'm unsure if Chloe & Brady actually have sex or if they stop before going through with it. Also, that conference table needs a deep clean at this point. 🤮

I actually think if Chloe is smart she would prefer Phillip over Brady for the reasons you stated. She at least would be #1 that won't be the case with Brady who I like but unfortunately is stuck with Kristen. I'd be surprised if Broe ever fully materializes they won't have him escape Kristen.

They could bring back Stephanie for Phillip as she only had eyes for him but they trashed that with Melanie... otherwise I enjoyed them together.

• Love 3
On 11/6/2021 at 11:52 AM, Kitty Redstone said:

It's all the plastic surgery she's had done to herself.  I find myself fixating on it rather than her performance.  And it's not just that the unnaturalness is unattractive (which to me, it is, on anyone who's has their face implanted and injected with fillers and bacteria and whatnot, and who end up looking plastic or space alien), but also like I'm seeing her internal dysfunction play out in a extreme and almost destructive way.  It's uncomfortable to see someone so unhappy with how they look.

Ditto for Lauren Koslow & well a few more! 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, chediavolo said:

Ditto for Lauren Koslow & well a few more! 

That's why I adore Mary Beth. She looks great and I highly doubt she's had work done despite being married to a plastic surgeon

To make this a spoiler post I'm reading they have recast Sarah. Could work as she would definitely be changed by her ordeal, but weird as the actors have such a history now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I  wonder if Kristen tells where she is or if she tells Gwen and Gwen actually does the right thing and tells Xander? Nah, It is more likely that Kristen uses the info as a way to get out of jail (again) and if she does tell Gwen, given that they are mentioned in the spoilers, Gwen will keep that info to herself and not tell Xander. That should go over well. And pretty much guarantee that she will be pregnant. How original.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

I  wonder if Kristen tells where she is or if she tells Gwen and Gwen actually does the right thing and tells Xander? Nah, It is more likely that Kristen uses the info as a way to get out of jail (again) and if she does tell Gwen, given that they are mentioned in the spoilers, Gwen will keep that info to herself and not tell Xander. That should go over well. And pretty much guarantee that she will be pregnant. How original.

And even if Gwen is knocked up (UGH! God, I DESPISE Gwen...), it's not freaking 1950 anymore. She and Xander can co-parent without having to be together should Xander find/want to be with Sarah. This is one of the reasons soaps are considered dinosaurs.

Millions of people have kids with partners they are no longer romantically involved with.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

And even if Gwen is knocked up (UGH! God, I DESPISE Gwen...), it's not freaking 1950 anymore. She and Xander can co-parent without having to be together should Xander find/want to be with Sarah. This is one of the reasons soaps are considered dinosaurs.

Millions of people have kids with partners they are no longer romantically involved with.

Its weird how today's soaps are less progressive than it was in the 1980s/90s where you had women who could run their own businesses, be single parents etc. 

I'm trying to think of a time when Days had characters who had a kid together but chose not to be together afterwards I would say Gabi/Will but that's because Will came out of the closet. Yet that was a decade ago and its more progressive than now. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

I'm trying to think of a time when Days had characters who had a kid together but chose not to be together afterwards I would say Gabi/Will but that's because Will came out of the closet. Yet that was a decade ago and its more progressive than now. 

Mimi and Rex.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

I feel like Lucas and Sami weren't together long during Will's formative years...

Well, Sami tried to pass off Will as Austin's son for the first year or two of his life so that put any damper on shippiness in the late 90's. LOL.

After Sami finally (mostly) moved on from her Austin obsession, she had a pretty good thing going with the hot-as-hell Brandon. Lucas and Sami did seem to try and make a real go of it in the early/mid-2000's (I remember that really cute Lumi pipe fixing scene from 2004-ish when Alison was losing weight to look more like a leading lady) but then the whole Ejami ship took off.

I absolutely loved Ejami, mainly became of the novelty of Sami having the stalker tables turned on her, but I do maintain that this show should have had Lumi as the end game. It just feels right.

I also can't unsee what Disney Boy said about New EJ looking like he could be related to Alison Sweeney. He could have been a good Eric. LOL.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3

Agreed. Woman trapped on an island? You help her.

If anything, doing the right thing would make Gwen look good.

Of course, Melanie did the right thing and lost Brady in the process, so...

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Agreed. Woman trapped on an island? You help her.

If anything, doing the right thing would make Gwen look good.

Of course, Melanie did the right thing and lost Brady in the process, so...

Considering the woman is annoying Sarah Horton, I say leave her there.

• LOL 7

It will be interesting - or would be on a well written show - what happens to Marlena’s medical license (or her ability to get clients) after this Paulina reveal. Yeah, Marlena literally has the excuse the devil made her do it, but who would trust her with their confidences after this - unless all her clients sprinkle her with holy water before every session just to make sure she’s not possessed.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

It will be interesting - or would be on a well written show - what happens to Marlena’s medical license (or her ability to get clients) after this Paulina reveal. Yeah, Marlena literally has the excuse the devil made her do it, but who would trust her with their confidences after this - unless all her clients sprinkle her with holy water before every session just to make sure she’s not possessed.

Marlena should have retired at least a decade ago, anyway...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

Why? Because of the previous possession?

That, and the fact that Doc is in her 70s now. So - being a shrink - I'd think she would already be retired, enjoying her life, spending her money, etc., etc.!

• Love 5

Monday, November 22: 
Nicole turns to EJ for comfort.
The devil tries to corrupt John.

Tuesday, November 23: 
Olivia blasts Paulina for her actions.

Wednesday, November 24: 
A possessed Marlena orders Susan to kill John.

Friday, November 26:
EJ, Anna and Tony’s quiet holiday erupts in chaos.
Julie and Marlena have a major showdown

• Love 1

Ok, so Nov 22 is the day I gotta manage my expectations for?

*marks calendar*

They'd better not have Eileen do or say any stupid shit. I get so few of these moments to treasure.

Edit: ok, so apparently there's a trailer just a few posts up 🙄 😊

THAT is what she wears to tempt him?? They put Eve in sexy sequins to torture Ben, but Demonic Kristen seduces John in a periwinkle blue picnic dress from the back of Abigail's closet ? Seriously???

Last time she was in full Lady Marmalade gear *searches for pics online and finds none*

My point is, the Devil can do better than that!

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • LOL 6
2 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

🙄

THAT is what she wears to tempt him?? They put Eve in sexy sequins to torture Ben, but Demonic Kristen seduces John in a periwinkle blue picnic dress from the back of Abigail's closet ? Seriously???

All Devil Kristen (or anyone else, for that matter) needs to do to seduce John is to keep him up past 10 pm, watching old reruns of Matlock and he'll fall right into her arms - asleep.  I guarantee it.  John and I are in waving distance of the same birth year and the Devil herself, even in a red dress, won't be strong enough to stave off the sleepy time.

If she's patient, though - and this I promise - he'll wake up about 3 hours later, needing to pee.  She can try again then.  But she better have some BenGay ointment available because it's gonna seriously mess up his back.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

That, and the fact that Doc is in her 70s now. So - being a shrink - I'd think she would already be retired, enjoying her life, spending her money, etc., etc.!

I always thought Eric should've become a shrink and followed in his mother's footsteps rather than have him be a priest (which they ended up undoing anyways). He could still help people and they would have someone younger take over when Marlena got up there in age.

• Love 4