Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

http://www.dayscafe.com/weekly-spoilers.html

Oh Judgy Jenn really, is it really over?? How many times has these two been saying that garbage?? I'll believe it when I see it and her head is going to explode because on the NBC website there's a video for upcoming spoiler of Dingy and Miss Rapey hitting the sheets. http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives if y'all want to see. 

Brady finds out the truth about Theresa and goes to see Kristen I guess. RME. Dumbass, maybe he walks in on Dingy and Miss Rapey. 

Of course Jar Jar Binks is in denial, nobody told this tired heifer that her milkshake is no longer the special on the menu. It's a fail like KFC's Heart Attack Sandwich. Looks like rumors are true, Sami "kinda" forgives AbiFail. Why?? Sami doesn't owe her anything but a good ass whooping. 

Aiden's past shows up and Hope's old friend, hmm wonder who that is? 

• Love 4

I do think Jordan is boring, but I thought I saw some potential with Chad. I guess I was excited to see this pairing possibly make Abigail cry. But clearly the universe likes Abigail more than me. It's all up to you now, Melanie.

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

Chrishell Stause (Jordan) tweeted today that she has finished on Days. I guess that means Jordan will be leaving by February.

I'm not surprised at all. Much talk has been made (and some by me!) that she used to be a charming and warm actress on AMC and, paradoxically, is so BLAND and empty on Days and that its confusing. As much time has elapsed and patience given she never improved or returned to her former glory on Days. I think either she's tired of acting or just didn't give a damn about this Jordan character or the Days culture. It happens in all sorts of career paths and workplaces. Anyhow, best of luck to Chrishell and honestly I'm glad her drab character is going.

In other news, Sami goes Hollywood? LOL. Ooookay. Great she's taking her ungrateful shithead son with I hope he dies off screen or stays forever and Sonny is free. Will has went from a passive smirking yet likable dude to a total douchebag- what a downfall!

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 2

Jen tells Dan they are through. Again!

How can Dannifer be through when they were already broken up? Are they extra super duper through now?

Psssst. A pregnancy is in the works!

I'm assuming either Theresa or the priest rapist will be getting knocked up.

• Love 1

WTF with Kristen and Daniel doing the deed!?  That guy just cannot keep it in his pants, can he?

I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. This is gross to the hundredth power but I am down with it. Even though ED latest stint on Days was pretty much completely pointless with the exception of a Susan scene, if Dingy Dan's superhero do no wrong status could be just a little marred by this action than it would have all been worth it. I hope Brady stomps his ass into wine. 

• Love 3

They just want Dingy Hippie to make the ultimate sacrifice to protect Brady and possibly Eric. I don't see it as a sacrifice but that's how writers will probably spin it. Only positive is Judgy Jenn's head will explode. All I will see is Dan just wanting to get some because he's been giving Kristen the, "I wanna sex you up" face all the time.

• Love 5

Jordan was pointless and just brought on to give Rafe a woman.  They need to get rid of GG cos they sure got rid of BD/Lucas for a lot less.  Unless they get rid of Eric and get Nicole and Rafe together.  Either way, there is an overage of men on this show.  Ben needs to go with Jordan, along with Eve and Paige.  JJ and Paige are a snoozefest and Eve and Jen keep fighting over a dead guy.  I can't believe they brought Kritter back just to sex it up with Dan.  What a pointless return.

• Love 3

Daniel and Kristen? That's just gross. Maybe they're going to go with a sex addict story for Daniel because I can't think of any other reason that he'd sleep with Kristen and hurt his two supposed BFFs. 

You have to accept a lot of stupid stuff as fact when you watch soaps, but Hate Sex? I just don't get it. I'm hardly a woman of great virtue, and I've got a lot of anger management issues, but I've never despised someone so much that I felt compelled to have sex with them.

• Love 5

The promo for this week showed Daniel and Kristen going at it. Yeah, I was confused. I guess the guy playing Daniel had been playing those early scenes with Kristen correctly if this is what the writers had decided beforehand to do with his character. I feel this development damages the character in a way that it didn't with Brady because at least Brady had the excuse of being the dumbest man in the Universe. Daniel is supposed to be brilliant. So what gives?

Edited by bantering
  • Love 5

The promo for this week showed Daniel and Kristen going at it. Yeah, I was confused. I guess the guy playing Daniel had been playing those early scenes with Kristen correctly if this is what the writers had decided beforehand to do with his character. I feel this development damages the character in a way that it didn't with Brady because at least Brady had the excuse of being the dumbest man in the Universe. Daniel is supposed to be brilliant. So what gives?

Daniel maybe allegedly brilliant but his peen sure ain't. Pardon the crassness.

What is the running tally of Daniel's conquests? I can't even remember all the ladies in Salem he bedded. Kate, Chloe, Nicole, Jen. There must be more. I swear one of the writers or Corday must be living vicariously through him. Dude gets the most action on this soap. EJ, the supposed reigning hunk of days for years, was living as a monk for close to 2 years one time but every time he did get a chance to have sex, it seemed that someone always wound up pregnant (except Taylor and Abby was a close call). 

One of the earlier scenes with Daniel when I pretty much knew he grossed me out was before he and Chloe hooked up, she came in for some kind of physical exam so she was a freaking patient. Anyway, he was sensually feeling on her lymph nodes and glands. Ewwww... I was done with him. Then him and Chloe's sensual romps only highlight my distaste for him. I swear it felt like we were getting extended love scenes with their overly tanned bodies entwined every day.

• Love 1
(edited)

Maybe Show is going to want us to think that Daniel is laying down his bod on the field of duty to save Brady from Kristen, much as Brady's dear old dad was trying to do.  I've watched soaps for a lot of years and seen plenty of hate sex.  But only in Salem do we see TWO - count 'em, TWO guys lay down their vital parts in a selfless defence of the brain-damaged.  

They should be handing out Purple Hearts to both Jawn and Daniel, and I know EXACTLY where to pin them.

One thing I find pretty funny - that Jenn finally breaks up with him.  

That should come as quite the surprise to Daniel, who I know is under the impression that he and Jenn broke up quite some time ago.  Reminds me of the old Seinfeld episode where George tried to break up with someone and she wouldn't let him.

Edited by boes
  • Love 3

Soap Opera Digest is reporting that, when Sami leaves for Hollywood, Will will be going with her.  But Guy Wilson is not gone from the show (unfortunately), just temporarily.

Sami leaving town with Will instead of EJ, and EJ being killed via hillbilly Clyde has to be the lamest exit storylines this show could come up with.  I can't wait till this week is over and I'm done with this show.  I will miss all you guys on the board though.

• Love 2

Sami leaving town with Will instead of EJ, and EJ being killed via hillbilly Clyde has to be the lamest exit storylines this show could come up with.  I can't wait till this week is over and I'm done with this show.  I will miss all you guys on the board though.

Don't go!  Please have pity and drop by every now and then.  Please??  Your posts are too good to miss.

I'm hoping - for absolutely no good reason, considering what Show has given us so far, that the new "Sarah" coming to town will put some noses out of joint.  I'd love it if Sarah was irritated with Mama Maggie at how she worships her newly found old baby boy Daniel, and even resents her for practically polishing his shoes and ironing his underwear.  The two daughters she actually raised are never even mentioned.  And it would be icing on the cake if Sarah also had no time for Jenn, and also resented the way Maggie puts her on a pedestal.  It's time for a Horton to redeem the family name from these pious hypocrites and how great it would be if Sarah was the one to do it.

The actress playing the part was pretty good at being a spitfire on OLTL, and not bad at being nasty either.  How great to have a Horton with some spice and a VERY low tolerance for the bullshit spewed by Maggie and Jenn and Abigail.

Time to put Momma on notice.  Just like it's time to have Daniel neutered.

• Love 2

Oh I forgot that Melissa Archer was coming on the show & i do think I remember reading that she was playing Daniel's sister (so it would make sense if she was Sarah) - maybe we can hook her up with Chad?    She's not that much older than he is (although I'm still hoping he'll hook up with Melanie once Jordan is gone)

And am looking forward to Marie Wilson as well - I actually loved her on ATWT - can we hook her up with Lucas once she's done messing with Aiden & Hope???

• Love 3

At his core Daniel  can be quite gross, but I feel even he should be above sleeping with Kristen. No matter what her figure looks like, she's too looney-tunes for me to buy that anyone could fall for her. 

I think this is it for me - how is he attracted to this nutjob? The scene in the hospital where John was going to make The Big Reveal, her facial expressions were over-the-top crazypants.  And Daniel just moves closer to her rather than picking up the phone and calling for security.  All I can figure is she put a Dimera Special in his drink.

• Love 2

Don't go!  Please have pity and drop by every now and then.  Please??  Your posts are too good to miss.

Oh thank you Boes! I've so enjoyed your posts too.  But I"ve only been hanging in there for quite a while to see Sami and EJ's departure (hoping for a HEA). I would have given it up months ago as everyone else left on the show fails to hold my interest. I once loved Kayla and Hope but they've ruined them. I abhor Abigail and Melanie. I might pop in here every now and again to see the mess Corday is making of this show and get a laugh from the comments here though.

November spoilers are out. The highlights or lowlights depending on your views:

Theresa is pregnant! Oy vey!

Worst news I had so far: looks like Nicole is headed for another spin on the Salem surfbort known as Doctor Dan.  

JJ makes a huge mistake. Where have a heard that before?

gob_bluth_huge_mistake.jpg

Melanie is back with a secret. Big surprise there. I don't think you are allowed within the city limits of Salem without a big earth shattering secret that must be concealed at all costs that you discuss while on promenades in public parks, in pubs, clubs and restaurants. 

This show must want me not to watch.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 6

Theresa/Brady/Kristen/Daniel spoilers

Brady walks in on the eye searing scene of Kristen and Daniel bumping uglies. Brady rips into Kristen. Kristen and her crazy takes this as a clue that Brady wouldn't be this upset if he didn't actually still have feels for her. Danny Boy and Brady "Bam Bam" Black get into a fight. 

Theresa learns she is pregnant and shares with her bff Anne. Kristen with her bionic ears overhears this and hatches a plan. What is the plan? Something dark apparently because the 1st step involves kidnapping Theresa. Where does she scoop up Tre you may ask? Where else? The Salem park, of course, of course. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 2

from the NBC preview looks like kristen is going to steal threseas fetus and have it implanted inside her.

Sigh.  I saw the preview tonight while watching the vintage SNL.

Nobody will ever do the fetus stealing better than Vivian. Although Vivan was probably even older.  Don't you need hormone shots or something?  Good lord I hate this.  And I'm sick to death of the magical Dimera cures.

I thought goodbye was goodbye with Dingy yesterday. 

Edited by QuelleC
  • Love 3

from the NBC preview looks like kristen is going to steal threseas fetus and have it implanted inside her.

OMG, and I thought Corday and crew were scrapping the bottom of the barrel for stories before this!  I'm so glad I'm done with this show. But out of curiosity, isn't ED only on for a few more weeks? How is this storyline going to play out? Or is time going to speed forward nine months very quickly? (SORAS pregnancy???)

Also wouldn't a doctor when examining teresea discover something odd I mean they can't just say she had a miscarriage can they? I mean if she had a miscarriage wouldn't a doctr be able to tell maybe the town thought she was lying about her pregnancy.

Edited by Harmony233
  • Love 1

Also wouldn't a doctor when examining teresea discover something odd I mean they can't just say she had a miscarriage can they? I mean if she had a miscarriage wouldn't a doctr be able to tell maybe the town thought she was lying about her pregnancy.

So far Theresa only took a home pregnancy kit and hasn't been shown going to a doctor. Kristen probably snatches her up before an official trip to a OBGYN? So they could go the route of saying that the home kit was wrong or perhaps it was an hysterical pregnancy.

I know one thing. There is nothing funny about this. I thought it couldn't be any worse when imagining a custody battle with Brady and Daddy vs Theresa but boy was a wrong. Days always finds a new bottom. First this is just too weird and bizarre for words. Second, it means more crazy ass Kristen down the road. I don't know how she is gonna sell this since her and Brady haven't slept together in eons, unless we are in for another drugging and rape. Oh joy! Or maybe she just wants Brady's baby.

Also so surprised to roam around the net and see how disliked and unsympathetic many viewers are towards Theresa. This story might be Days usual lazy way of trying to make her rootable. Anything to get out of writing a nuanced, layered character I guess.

• Love 4

I really, truly hope DAYS is not going down this road with Theresa/Kristen, though I know well enough I'll probably be disappointed. A "steal the embryo" story would be so painfully disgusting. It's an obvious assault on Theresa, and one more entry into the "wimmens are only good as baby incubators" crapfest. I don't see anything funny or intriguing in that type of storyline; it's not interesting, it's not compelling, it doesn't even make me feel bad for Theresa if that's the plan behind it. It's just gross.

• Love 3

Also so surprised to roam around the net and see how disliked and unsympathetic many viewers are towards Theresa.

Isn't that funny?  And there are plenty of Chad haters too (he's not as pretty as the last one or something) and lots of Dannifer fans too, and people who think the Ejaby sex was sooooo hot.  So I pretty much stay here. Thanks everybody. 

• Love 4

Isn't that funny?  And there are plenty of Chad haters too (he's not as pretty as the last one or something) and lots of Dannifer fans too, and people who think the Ejaby sex was sooooo hot.  So I pretty much stay here. Thanks everybody. 

LOL yes I notice some are like THresea doesn't deserve a baby and crap like that.Heck I like Thresea and have no clue why some think having a baby is some big prize it isn't lol.

• Love 2

Is anyone on this show sympathetic??? After seeing Daniel almost do it with Kristen (my eyes! shakes fist at Ken Corday), I'm ready to throw bricks at all of them! (the rest are more or less innocent bystanders to Daniel's idiocy, but I feel they should be running away from him like he has the cooties and stop acting like he's the bee's knees).

Edited by bantering
  • Love 2

They wouldn't care.  I don't even think he has neighbors.  Not the way he opens the door and shouts at people. 

Why bring in a newbie for Hope's rival?  And yeah right, they have history together.  MBE had chemistry with Aiden and I'm happy to see they're using her more, but not with Blank Page please. 

• Love 1