Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers And Shockers

• Start Topic

}:(

Well that's just swell. Bring on Sarah Horton I guess.

What's the point of teasing something for six years? I for one want to see actual happy couples in long term relationships on this show, other than Jarlena. But apparently that's asking too much. See how brilliantly they've written Belle/Shawn, Adrienne/Justin, Bo/Hope and Steve/Kayla these last few years...

Relationships can be interesting beyond the will they/won't they, IMHO.

So sad.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Well that's just swell. Bring on Sarah Horton I guess.

Melissa Archer should have been cast as Sarah Horton. The actress coming to play her is too young and she should have been cast as Stefanie Kay Johnson.. A missed opportunity in not giving Kayla something to do while Steve is in prison for espionage.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

What's the point of teasing something for six years? I for one want to see actual happy couples in long term relationships on this show, other than Jarlena. But apparently that's asking too much. See how brilliantly they've written Belle/Shawn, Adrienne/Justin, Bo/Hope and Steve/Kayla these last few years

They should have ended them years ago. AZ preferred her character being tied to Daniel and for whatever stupid reason, the show agreed. Since she doesn't want to come back full time, this is the easiest way to close that chapter for Eric and actually give him a storyline. As much as I liked him with Jennifer, they had no story.

• Love 6

There was zero sexual tension with Eric and Jennifer -- as someone said somewhere, they seemed like a contented old couple together for years. Which is nice on its own but not very romantic or compelling dramatically. 

• Love 2

Man, you just know Nicole’s “death” is going to be so over the top. GV can produce every so often, but, at other times, he over does it. I’m curious to see how these scenes play out. AZ is always good for me, and that’s how I know it’s going to be sad. 

The whole Ericole Interrupted situation because of AZ’s preferences aside, I still enjoyed their two little mini reunions. I’m glad they had the characters declare their love of each other’s life status. I also think the whole star crossed thing they got going on works for them. It gives this couple a little more weight than it would carry for me otherwise.  I’m glad their inability to get out of their own way is not what really did them in these last couple of times. I’m also glad she came back for this. 

Honestly, I miss having a couple that can generate some romantic heat and actually give a decent soap smooch. They did that. The only other couple who checked  that box for me was Steve and Kayla. 

• Love 11
On 10/21/2018 at 12:10 AM, Tasha Brand said:

Of course Brady and Eve are going to reconcile.  Of course.

Nice to see that Belle is finally going to get over herself regarding Sami.

Will she come back with Tate in tow? 

I know death doesn't really mean anything on DAYS, but all the same, if they're killing Nicole off for however long, I hope this time they give AZ the due she deserves in flashbacks, etc. When she was written off earlier she got nothing despite having been on this show for a very long time.

• Love 7

I didn't reply in the Current forum, because it's hard to sound spoiler-free, when you know he's coming back. But, I can't believe I couldn't figure out who the initials J. D. stood for yesterday! JACK DEVERAUX, of course. Duh.  In my weak defense, I guess I still think of Jennifer as a Horton, not Deveraux.

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, bobcat1946 said:

Tripp will be just settling but then Claire will not care.

I don't know if he would be settling as he liked Claire first. He may have settled for Ciara first as Claire was still involved with Theo.

• Love 4

Oh gawd, Ron has done that "I married someone gross to keep from being committed!" bit before.  Now normally, it's the alter - Tess, Connie - marrying someone gross - Ford, Johnny - to keep from being committed and integrated.  But this is almost worse.  Abigail marries her rapist and thinks it's an awesome plan?  Ewwwwww.

• Love 6

Went to that twitter account and read the Will/Paul/Sonny spoilers.  Basically what we thought - this was supposed to go on longer, but CS decided to leave so they had to curtail it.  And Paul will exit to stay in San Francisco with his mother and get treatment.  But Ron also says something about Paul having a hint of a romantic future before he leaves town.  Derrick?  Gil the Stripper?  MBB?!?!?!

Also, Ron pretty much confirms that Leo shows up to ruin things for Will and Sonny almost immediately.  Woo!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
24 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Once again, Abigail is an idiot and I will never feel sorry for her. It is said because I love Jack and Jennifer and I want to care about 4tgfheir kids. Thank God for JJ.

Abigail is too stupid to live. She is dumber than even Brady... Abigail makes no sense. Why can't she look for another psychiatrist and prove that she is sane. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Abigail is too stupid to live. She is dumber than even Brady... Abigail makes no sense. Why can't she look for another psychiatrist and prove that she is sane. 

For god's sake. And I've been defending her somewhat over in Current Topics, lol. I hate this storyline with everything I have. This proves that she's NOT sane in my book. I may have to take a break from the show. 

Edited by Lastwaltz
  • Love 5

I assume we'll hear about some BS quickie divorce, Ron did that on OLTL where somehow - in one Pennsylvania night - Tess was able to annul her marriage to awful, gross Ford and get remarried to slightly gross at the time, but got way better Cutter, as if.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5

Abigail’s plan to show people she’s not ill is to marry the man who raped her? Also the man her alter clung to and ran around town committing crimes with?  Solid plan Abs. That’s definitely going to make your family think, “Yeah she’s fine.”

• Love 15
8 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

She think she can manipulate Marlena to tell her what she wants.  Another psychiatrist might not be so easily manipulated.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That pic of Claire and Tripp has me rolling lol.

Poor Tripp.  NOt even he deserves Claire.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Went to that twitter account and read the Will/Paul/Sonny spoilers.  Basically what we thought - this was supposed to go on longer, but CS decided to leave so they had to curtail it.  And Paul will exit to stay in San Francisco with his mother and get treatment.  But Ron also says something about Paul having a hint of a romantic future before he leaves town.  Derrick?  Gil the Stripper?  MBB?!?!?!

Also, Ron pretty much confirms that Leo shows up to ruin things for Will and Sonny almost immediately.  Woo!

Not almost immediately.  They’ll get five minutes of happiness.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MsTree said:

3 words: Luke and Laura

Oh, but Luke and Laura's once-in-a-lifetime love transcended that little hiccup : ) Admittedly, I was a huge fan of their story in the late 70s/early 80s. There'd be 10 or so women crowded around a little 12-inch black/white TV in my dorm room every day at 3 pm.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, MsTree said:

3 words: Luke and Laura

To be fair, that was years ago.  Things were different back then and I would think in the era of times up and the me too movement, Ron would have some type of sensitivity about rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment. I guess Ron will never change and give up his rape fetish.. I find it appalling that a genre that appeals mostly to women glorifies a woman's worst nightmare.

• Love 9

It's just a weird inverse of the Tess/Ford/Cutter stuff on OLTL that I hated.  I mean, I guess it's slightly better that I don't think we are supposed to be rooting for Stefan while we definitely were being prodded to root for awful, disgusting Ford (considering the Chad in that situation, Brody, was completely sidelined during it).  But still, me no likey.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 6

Yeah, heaven forbid that a couple who was about to reconcile years ago, only to have it all blown up, gets a few moments of happiness. It's not enough that one part of the couple was strangled, thought to be dead, kidnapped, and then living with amnesia through no fault of his own. He only had years stolen, not to mention the couple having years together taken away. Nahhhh, perish the thought that couple might get a little happiness at some point now that there's a chance for them to be together again.

Edited by QueenSerena
  • Love 3

Good God, reRon, that Abby/Stephan spoiler effin’ blows. Oh, well, no wonder MM got the hell out of there. As much as I despise it, there is a small part of me that wants to see Chad lose it on them, and then eat his heart out. I hope to everything that is holy he doesn’t slut-shame her for it. He didn’t want her if she kept the baby, so, suck it, dude. The machinations of the DiMera clan got this whole ball rolling, anyway. I get why she’s doing it. Is it going to end horribly? Well, duh. That’s Abby. 

• Love 2

Abby marries her fucking rapist? I shouldn't be surprised. It's Ron Carlivati, and he loved shit like that when I watched GH. (For the short time I did when he went there. He was the straw that broke this now ex-viewer's back. So...thanks for freeing me?)

He keeps this up, and this show won't be far behind.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Lastwaltz said:

At least we know Leo won't be pregnant with Sonny's child :) 

You know, if Ron could, he would.  But he’s going to come up with something absolutely, completely stupid to rip Sonny and Will apart.

• Love 5