Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Breast Intentions

• Start Topic

How is Fake Plastic Doug getting a vasectomy even a storyline?  The desperation to fill airtime is real, my friends!

For as much as I'm frustrated with Production for serving up such a dreadful season, I do love it when they show that clip of Vicki admitting she lied right after she claims she didn't.  The best part is imagining Vicki shrieking while she's watching the episode.  You all should give it a try!  

Why is Shannon getting slammed on Twitter?  She was trying so hard to make a mountain out of a molehill, lol.  

• Love 12
1 minute ago, mbaywife123 said:

No one really cares about any of these women's boobs.

Ugh, watching skeevy Michael fondle and caress Kelly's naked boobs was too much for me. I need eye bleach! The OC franchise has fallen to new depths of desperation. 

• Love 20
49 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

She dresses like a dickhead old lady going to a pirate party.  

This might be the most hilarious AND accurate description I have ever read. ??

So Christ kinda died for our sins, so that means I will "chop my balls off" cause my wife said so. Okay, Doug. But really, thank you for not making Lydia have to take one pill a day for the next 10 years. That would be wayyyy worse.

Edited by Batwings
  • Love 9

Shannon, the only one I have told to come to me NOW! is my dog and he gave me his paw.  The doggy equivalent of the finger.  It doesn't work.

I see Tamra doing to Shannon the same thing she did to Gretchen the season they were friends and exchanged friendship bracelets or whatever it was.  Once Tamra was done using Gretchen, she was out.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

What a shit show. Tamra fake crying and Shannon screaming. Ugh. And Vicki being a victim and Kelly and Lydia shit stirring.  Thank god for Peggy who gives zero fucks. 

Does Peggy really give zero fucks or is she just as dumb as a bag of hair?

• Love 24

I know the majority are not members of the Peggy fan club, but in this research project, I am. I don't give a sit about people saying stupid stuff and/or dumb. From what we've seen, Peggy has a calm, listening communication skill not filmed by anyone else. Ok, maybe Meagan, but she's deep in the millennial thing and the I'm cool 'cause I married a baseball guy. I'll pass. 

Arrogance, entitlement, loud screaming, intense, high maintenance - No Can Do. Thank you mute, close caption and vino!

If I had a gun to my head and I have to pick someone to chill with,  my choice is Peggy.

Unless you guys want to hang out in AZ. on Mondays.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, itsadryheat said:

I know the majority are not members of the Peggy fan club, but in this research project, I am. I don't give a sit about people saying stupid stuff and/or dumb. From what we've seen, Peggy has a calm, listening communication skill not filmed by anyone else. Ok, maybe Meagan, but she's deep in the millennial thing and the I'm cool 'cause I married a baseball guy. I'll pass. 

Arrogance, entitlement, loud screaming, intense, high maintenance - No Can Do. Thank you mute, close caption and vino!

If I had a gun to my head and I have to pick someone to chill with,  my choice is Peggy.

Unless you guys want to hang out in AZ. on Mondays.

typo. . . s/b shit.

56 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

How is Fake Plastic Doug getting a vasectomy even a storyline?  The desperation to fill airtime is real, my friends!

Fake Plastic Doug is my favorite Radiohead song! Now we all know why Thom Yorke sings as he does... he's letting us in on the feelings of a man undergoing a forced vasectomy.

It wears me out... it wears me out... it wears me out...

• Love 14

Loved how when Shannon was trying to get her mail and wet Archie shakes.  Shannon glares at him and he looks like "WHAT???"

If Tamra wants a enema of nails, she should get Shannon to fix her up with Dr. Moon.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

When oh when will Vicky give it up? Ok Vick. A little lesson for ya, saying words over and over does not magically make said words reality. 

Agreed, she said it, filmed it and we have all seen it.

She hoisted herself by her own ignorant petard.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Loved how when Shannon was trying to get her mail and wet Archie shakes.  Shannon glares at him and he looks like "WHAT???"

I loved that Shannon didn't get mad at him, yell at him or even stop playing (throwing the ball) with him while she was on the phone.

• Love 21

I'M ON AN ETHICS COMMITTEE! Oh, Vicki.

I'm going to go ballistic. Kim Jong Un was not on my birthday list!

That had to be the laziest game of volleyball in the history of volleyball.

When Kelly is the most rational at a party you know things are messed up. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

You guys, Meghan is jealous that everyone likes Kelly!  LOL!

I don't think Meghan really cares at this point. She is just glad to not have film too much with these harpies (thanks to Andy's boy crush on Jimmy).

This will probably be Megan's last season and most likely the last season for this franchise unless recasting is sweeping.

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, Hockey Addict said:

When oh when will Vicky give it up? Ok Vick. A little lesson for ya, saying words over and over does not magically make said words reality. 

But...but...but, Vicki read The Secret...'s product description on Amazon. 

I've been saying that Vicki keeps fixating on the women calling her a con woman and a liar because someone, probably about the time the Kill All Cancer debacle blew up, reminded her that her lies and shady bullshit could cause her to lose her insurance license.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Batwings said:

So Christ kinda died for our sins, so that means I will "chop my balls off" cause my wife said so. Okay, Doug. But really, thank you for not making Lydia have to take one pill a day for the next 10 years. That would be wayyyy worse.

And I'm pretty sure I've read that the Virgin Mary had a boob job. But we only whisper when we talk about it.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Peggy is not even smart enough to count zero fucks.

You made me hurt myself.  

10 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

I don't think Meghan really cares at this point. She is just glad to not have film too much with these harpies (thanks to Andy's boy crush on Jimmy).

This will probably be Megan's last season and most likely the last season for this franchise unless recasting is sweeping.

Meghan definitely doesn't care and all the women definitely don't like Kelly, that's why it was so fucking hilarious when Kelly said it.

• Love 7

Diko was totally cracking me up -- he was basically blatantly like, "Peggy, you better go downstairs and get a piece of the drama. I've got cars to move."

I was feeling Tamra not wanting to move when she was eating cake. I thought that looked like one of the more elegant catered events on this show, shocking considering the giant boob cake. But something about the bar setup and the servers and the white theming of the house seemed really elegant to me. Maybe kind of Old Hollywood. At first I thought they were in a restaurant.

Really liked Steve calling Vicki out on her B.S. of never thinking about Tamra.

Why didn't David join Shannon for volleyball?? That would have been a perfect chance for athletic bonding. Also too bad we couldn't see if Jim was good at volleyball.

• Love 14
2 hours ago, bagger said:

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR TITS Lydia

Shannon was right this time, she wasn't talking about Lydia, just the rat faced Peggy. Lord she's weird.

Shannon shouldn't have ordered Tamra about, but she did have her back when Vicki went ape shit on Tamra. What am I saying, Tamra seldom if ever has anyone's back.

Lydia, Doug's balls, Diko going off on Peggy because she wouldn't get involved, and Dodds hubby having a good old time making a cast of Dodds new, old boobs. This lot really are all Looney toons! 

Steve, who seldom says anything , called Vicki out, she always shouts when she's lying. Bring on New Jersey! :) 

• Love 5

Lydia is awesome and I love how she broke Shannon right down. Shannon is technically the correct person in this argument with Vicki but she's so tedious that I'm team Vicki. I love that Shannons defense to Lydia was that she was shit talking Peggy.   

Tamra is so over Shannon. She and Vicki will be back together before long. 

Edited by DrivingSideways
  • Love 14

I don't dislike Lydia but her voice drives me bananas.  I recall having the same response when she was originally on the show.  Hard to take.  She strikes me as a little more stressed or anxious than she was before.  I think her assessments are often spot-on but she needs to look in a mirror most of the time.  

This was the first episode ever that I liked Kelly.

I loved when Peggy asked why Shannon screams all the time.  IMO, screamers are the ones who want attention.  Shannon is at the front of the line (Vicki is not too far behind; Vicki was queen of the screamers before Shannon bugged out).  I agree with Lydia that Shannon makes everything about Shannon and that she is fearful of losing Tamra for fear of being the odd man out.   

Tamra is the biggest phony of them all.  She hangs with whoever helps keep her place on the show.  No more, no less.  She is the best actor of the bunch too.  I watched her filming a podcast once.  It's all about strategy for her.  I was left wondering about how she called Rich (or is it Rick?!) her best friend yet didn't invite him to her baptism.  Something is up there.  She can't get her stories straight.

Vicki is best to move on from Tamra and Shannon.  Let it go and do her own thing.  

Shannon is just pathetic in her neediness and need to blame everyone under the sun but herself.  She needs a bigger mirror than Lydia.  I gave her points tonight, however, for recognizing that she has to make her own happiness.  I actually like her restaurant idea - and name and logo - and hope it works.

This will be an interesting year for OC.  It seems like there is a lot of transition going on.  I'm guessing Tamra, Shannon and Kelly will be asked back.  Not so sure about the rest.  And, if Vicki doesn't have anyone to film with, it could be she's out too.   I know many dislike Vicki, but I like her and her family and it would kind of bum me out.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 12