Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E11: Breast Intentions

• Start Topic

I am going by the film clip Bravo put up.  That is what I saw from the episodes.  Bravo no longer provides a written summary-just a click here for previews.  The previous episode had what is left to come for the remainder of the season so maybe they just fight for the duration of the season.

In all honesty I don't know that a description of the episodes adds that much to thread.  It seems the thread is created so the episodes are clearly delineated.  

3 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Hmm, so are they dragging this party out over two episodes? I noticed from the previews that a lot of fighting goes down at this event, but it's not mentioned in the episode description...

At this point in the season I think they are trying really hard to make something work.  It is all about stop talking about each other and why they don't want to associate with one another. Then it is about getting warring factions together to talk.  And of course Peggy interjecting with no one should be upset and move on.  It is proof you can't put the Genie back in the bottle.  It is getting exhausting.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Hmm, so are they dragging this party out over two episodes? I noticed from the previews that a lot of fighting goes down at this event, but it's not mentioned in the episode description...

Episode Synopsis:

Kelly is having breast reduction surgery and decides to have a Boob Voyage Party with all of the women except for her former best friend Meghan; all hell breaks loose at Kelly's party when Tamra and Vicki finally talk face to face.

Preview clip:

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Episode Synopsis:

Kelly is having breast reduction surgery and decides to have a Boob Voyage Party with all of the women except for her former best friend Meghan; all hell breaks loose at Kelly's party when Tamra and Vicki finally talk face to face.

Preview clip:

The Bunz is back (and better than ever)! 

Damn, Kelly, really is carrying some serious boob avoirdupois -- good on her for downsizing.

Edited by SCS
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, SCS said:

The Bunz is back (and better than ever)! 

Damn, Kelly, really is carrying some serious boob avoirdupois -- good on her for downsizing.

hi scs:

I can't believe she is a 32G.

A 36G I might believe

What's avoirdupois? Curious bunny wants to know

1267709056_bunny.gif

• Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

hi scs:

I can't believe she is a 32G.

A 36G I might believe

What's avoirdupois? Curious bunny wants to know

1267709056_bunny.gif

Weight. I figured Kells would benefit from a word of more than 1 syllable.

• Love 4

Haven;t we already gone down this road with Tamra trading in her 20 + year old breast implants and claiming to go smaller-Lauri was kind enough to point out it was BS.  Then she went to a much smaller implant (claiming she was all natural) and then finally back to typical bolt ons.

Too many mirrors indeed, and too many hours spent watching oneself on TV.  I predict it will take about two seasons-if Kelly survives the cut and we will see her replacing the smaller implants with giant ones.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Haven;t we already gone down this road with Tamra trading in her 20 + year old breast implants and claiming to go smaller-Lauri was kind enough to point out it was BS.  Then she went to a much smaller implant (claiming she was all natural) and then finally back to typical bolt ons.

Too many mirrors indeed, and too many hours spent watching oneself on TV.  I predict it will take about two seasons-if Kelly survives the cut and we will see her replacing the smaller implants with giant ones.

I've heard (from someone, somehow, somewhere) that Tamra's previous implants occupy shelf space on Satan Andy's WWHL set.  I choose to believe THOSE rumours.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am going by the film clip Bravo put up.  That is what I saw from the episodes.  Bravo no longer provides a written summary-just a click here for previews.  The previous episode had what is left to come for the remainder of the season so maybe they just fight for the duration of the season.

Because I am a nerd, I always pay attention to what the women are wearing in the different clips during the preview so I knew that 1) Vicki and Tamra would fight at this event and 2) Lydia and Shannon would fight at this event. They're all wearing the same outfits they're wearing during the volleyball match and the setting is clearly Kelly's house.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Was Alexis that witchy? I don't remember her being so snotty like Lydia.

It's that whole 'everyone else is unreasonable because Christ is on my side however I will abandon any sort of Christian understanding/kindness/forgiveness at the slight chance it will give me camera time also I am extra-superior to all of you' vibe she puts out. But Alexis did lack the vocabulary & attitude to pull it off as well, though.

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

"Christ kinda died for our sins."

What an idiot.

I got the impression Fireman Doug was saying Christ died for his balls?   Maybe they should go to Rome for a Vatican Vasectomy.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, bagger said:

I've come to truelly believe Lydia is a selfish, judgemental troll. She's not like any real Christian I've ever met and i do not want to hear another word about Doug's balls which I'm certain have not dropped.

Maybe that's a part of what's bugging me. Here she is calling Shannon self centered, yet she's basically insisting that her husband get a vasectomy when he seems less than comfortable with the idea, and yet she acts as if she's done nothing wrong (or like it is the other person's fault) when she's called out on her own behavior.

• Love 21

Poor old Vicki.  Tamra won't make nice with her, so she has to tiptoe around the Dudd, hoping she doesn't get shanked.

well, at least Shannon was wearing a flattering ensemble.  And she's getting gaslighted by an actual moron.  Come on Shannon, can't you see how people bait you? 

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ick and Peggy cut next season.  The Dudd is trying to turn over a new leaf.  

• Love 18

Lydia reminds me of a "good" Christian woman in our community. She and her husband (my parents age group) had three daughters (my age group).

Their oldest daughter married a man who has an acquired genetic defect that he died from about 6-7 years into their marriage (they had no children because of the risk of passing this onto their children) and said " good" Christian woman told a close friend that if she had known that the daughters husband was was so sick and would die without giving them grandchildren that she would never had let her daughter marry him. BITCH!

The fact that her youngest daughter is bi ( which she hates) but married and gave her one grand child so all is well. BITCH!

Thankfully middle daughter moved away and maintains very limited contact with her toxic mom.

• Love 8