Type keyword(s) to search

Jeopardy! Season 34 (2017-2018)

Athena
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, peeayebee said:

I said social security, but not social security act, so I don't think I would have gotten credit.

If Sean had said "society security" they probably would have judged him correct.  Stil SMH.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

The only way those rulings make any sense (and that can be a stretch with the kind of judging we've been seeing lately) is if they know he has some kind of speech difficulty that he's dealing with.  It still doesn't seem fair, but it might be an accommodation.

It also helps to know the name of the Dutch royal house.  And then you're a third of the way there.

That was our assumption, at least by the second mispronunciation - primarily because he didn't screw it up in what would be the "normal" ways tongues trip. (imo)

Knew the color of the Mets, Dutch = Orange, and we threw in white for the heck of it. 

• Love 3

Binge-watched a full month of shows in a couple of days.  Got Nixon and a bunch of TSs.  Loved Encyclopedia Brown as a kid.  Thought Gilbert and Rachel were good champs.  Ran the Football category.  Questioned many judges' calls.  Phew!

Edited by GenerationX
  • Love 4

I like Sean, but sorry, he should not have been ruled as correct for vegetenarian or disography. I have a cousin who is a vegetarian veterinarian, & she will now be known as a vegetenarian. To me at least. I'll bet Sean is a great uncle. 

I was rooting for Marcy (with a y); loved her voice, hair, & glasses, but those cold shoulder tops have got to go. And they can take statement sleeves & lace with them. 

John's comeback was impressive, but the fist pumps - ugh!

TS I got were Social Security (no Act), Mark Twain, CS Lewis, shrill. I pre-guessed that there would be a Sex & the City clue in the Staten Island Ferry category, but was surprised when they accepted SJP as opposed to Carrie Bradshaw. The only color I got for FJ was orange, Dr. Toothbrush supplied the blue & white. 

5 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

What pairs best with fish do you think, Aquafina or Dasani?

A milder fish needs Dasani, but Aquafina is just fine with a bolder flavored fish. Fried catfish - beer. Always.

1 hour ago, GenerationX said:

Binge-watched a full month of shows in a couple of days....Questioned many judges' calls.  Phew!

That's starting to be a daily occurrence lately. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, tvaddict44 said:

Can shrill be used as a verb - not that I've ever heard in my long life...

I am amazed that I remember this, but I recalled a short story in a school reader where a girl (of course) "shrilled" that she could pitch. I googled the phrase and got a 1957 issue of Boy's Life. The story is called The Great Drop Game for the record.

Honestly, I never notice when someone pronounces 'hundred' as 'hundrit.' Doesn't bother me. As a coworker once said years ago, That's mouse nuts.

Me neither. It seems pretty normal to me. And I love the phrase "mouse nuts."

I was sad that the Staten Island Ferry category didn't include the wonderful Edna St. Vincent Millay poem Recuerdo.

Edited by GreekGeek
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, tvaddict44 said:

So many irritants last night:  Can shrill be used as a verb - not that I've ever heard in my long life...

I have heard it used as a verb (mostly in literature, and I think I read the same story as @GreekGeek ), so I looked it up in Merriam-Webster and it comes up as a verb. The adjective is what we're more familiar with.

• Love 2

My computer's been in the shop the last two weeks so there's a lot I missed!  Glad to see Ryan go.  Can't put my finger on why his brand of stumbling his way into victory got on my nerves so much when he's far from the first to do it.  Maybe it was the self-satisfaction.  But oh well.  I won't miss him.

That British slang category from a few days back was disappointingly easy.  Bangers and mash?

On 1/31/2018 at 6:00 PM, illdoc said:

How?? How do you see a map of the US with the states labelled and not get "Ore-Ida"???? That was Kids Tournament level!!!!

I have no excuse.  I can only say I don't think I've ever felt stupider in my life than when I was staring at the picture of the Oregon and Idaho border going, "It's got to be something to do with potatoes ...???" and the Ore-Ida answer was revealed 30 seconds later.  But I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who missed that one.  Community is a wonderful thing.

On 2/6/2018 at 9:31 PM, peeayebee said:

I didn't know Mr Rogers' mother knitted a lot of his sweaters. What a wonderful man he was.

He really was. I loved Mr. Rogers and was thrilled he got his own category.  Also that I ran it.  The clip of him with Koko tugged at my heart.  He was an excellent man and an awesome advocate for kids.

I don't think Alex needed to mention at the beginning that Sean hadn't gotten either of his FJ answers correct, but I guess Alex be Alexing.

I'm siding with the folks who think Sean had some kind of speech impediment on record for "dis-ography" and "vetergernarian" or whatever he said to squeak through.  He speaks very deliberately, and I don't remember him tripping over words in that way in his previous games, but it doesn't make sense otherwise.

That Shark Tank category was a waste of time.  Really liked the 1968 category though; what a year.  Was proud of myself for running it, including the SCLC trap.  More people should get to know Ralph Abernathy.  Also got the Plain-Dealer, Jonathan Swift, SSA, and proprietary.  Said "stability" for the Sagan/chaos clue; topical!  Glad they didn't let "disability" and "disabled" slide for the ADA.  And I got FJ because the NY Mets are my favorite squadron. [/Apu]  The Dutch and orange connection makes sense after the fact, but I wouldn't have gotten all three colors without the sports hints.

8 hours ago, Toothbrush said:

I was rooting for Marcy (with a y); loved her voice, hair, & glasses, but those cold shoulder tops have got to go. And they can take statement sleeves & lace with them.

So that's two new terms I've got, vegetinarians and cold shoulder tops.  And I'm with you, @Toothbrush.  My shoulders don't need to breathe.

• Love 7

"Disography." "Yes, discography." Alex, you just had to correct him, doesn't that mean he got it wrong? The show always places such emphasis on correct pronunciations, like misspelling FJ is ok as long as it doesn't change the pronunciation. So now mispronouncing something is acceptable? 

'Hundrit' irritates the heck out of me. 

FJ was an instaget, but only because I'm a Mets fan.

• Love 3

As a long-time watcher of both soccer and speedskating, I'd had to have been blind not to notice all the orange uniforms on the Dutch participants (and their fans, and the band that is always at every competition), so my only difficulty with FJ was choosing two of the three colors of the Dutch flag.  I was pretty sure about the white, but had to picture Mets' uniforms to get the blue.  Still, pretty easy, certainly in comparison to the previous game's FJ for me.

Glad Sean is gone.  I had no hope for John after the first round, but damned if he didn't turn it on in DJ.  I wasn't sure about Marcy at first, but I'd have been okay with her winning.  Had I been her, I'd be more than a little pissed to come in third after Sean was incorrectly credited with two mispronounced answers.

15 hours ago, teebax said:

Rant over. My gets were SCLC, Social Security Act, proprietary, Cleveland Plain Dealer, and FJ was an instaget. Alex's comment about Marcy not bring from NYC was stupid. You don't need to be from there to know the sports team colors. You just need to know basketball or baseball uniforms, or what the Dutch flag looks like. 

I got SSA, C.S. Lewis and the missed DD of Jonathan Swift, and ran the newspaper category, which surprised the heck out of me because outside of a few famous ones, I rarely know the names of newspapers from other cities.  (Edited to note that I got Mark Twain too.  Ran the category, actuarily.)

Also, I'm not from anywhere near NYC, but I follow Dutch soccer and speedskating, so have seen their flag and their orange uniforms, and I have seen a Mets uniform once or twice.  Jeez, Alex, some of non-NYers watch tv and look at the internet.

Edited further to note: I don't know if Sean has a speech impediment or not, and I don't care.  Those answers were mispronounced and thus were wrong.  If I'd been the other contestants, I'd have been jumping up and down screaming about him getting credit for them.

Edited by proserpina65
  • Love 5

I don't watch enough Dutch sports so I guessed (yes, guessed) blue, white and yellow for FJ. I've been tanking FJ all week so would have been shocked if I were correct. I did get Cleveland Plain Dealer. I like newspapers.

I agree about the cold-shoulder top. It first appeared on my teevee via the bachelorettes a couple years ago. Didn't like it then, hate it now. But I guess it's like mini skirts. I remember telling my mom I would never wear anything longer than a mini as she watched me cut inches off the bottoms of my knee-length skirts. Marcy/i will look back in 10 years and wonder what she was thinking to wear that top.

• Love 2

I've never heard a speech impediment that included adding extra g's in the word.

I had a neighbor/co-worker with a speech impediment (she thought that would allow us to park in a handicapped space) and she prounced the stuff we breathe as ox-jeh-gen. (with a hard g on the last syllable.)

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

I think Philip Jose Farmer wasn't the best known scifi novel, but I loved Riverworld. He had another series I can't quite remember, but it was about an overpopulated society where people lived in stasis 6 days a week. Anyone know that one?

I think you mean Dayworld where everyone is allowed one day of "living" and the other days they are "stoned" (his term for the stasis).

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Schnickelfritz said:

I think you mean Dayworld where everyone is allowed one day of "living" and the other days they are "stoned" (his term for the stasis).

Thank You! (not particularly creative in his titles, huh?)

• Love 2

I wasn't a great fan of John's, but he really lost me with the reselling of thrift store clothing.  It just rubbed me the wrong way.  I mean, I know anyone can buy things at thrift stores, and do anything with them (I found the most hideous bridesmaid dress for a Halloween costume at a thrift store), but profiting from thrift store items just seems wrong to me.  So it didn't hurt my feelings in the slightest that he crashed and burned so spectacularly.

And end guy's Snoop Dog story went on for far far too long, so I wasn't sad that he lost.

FJ was an instaget for me, possibly because when I was young and foolish and thought I wanted to go to medical school, Emory was on my short list.  I guess at least the two who missed it knew that the CDC is in Georgia.  TS and missed DD that I got include time signature, A Brief History Of Time, Homer, Chuck, Vienna Boys' Choir, and jitterbug.

• Love 10

Yay, Marty!  A local boy (well, at least in my metro area).  Smart, seems like a nice guy, not annoying, and can pronounce "hundred" properly.

The only TS I got were Vienna Boys Choir (DD) and jitterbug.

FJ was an instaget for some strange reason.

• Love 8

I knew the CDC HQ is in Atlanta, but I waffled as to what college in the area fit, then remembered Emory Hospital, so that was my guess, altho I understood why the other fellows guessed U.of Georgia.  And yea, the thrift store story was weird.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Browncoat said:

I wasn't a great fan of John's, but he really lost me with the reselling of thrift store clothing.  It just rubbed me the wrong way.  I mean, I know anyone can buy things at thrift stores, and do anything with them (I found the most hideous bridesmaid dress for a Halloween costume at a thrift store), but profiting from thrift store items just seems wrong to me.  So it didn't hurt my feelings in the slightest that he crashed and burned so spectacularly.

Ugh, I thought that was so gross! 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Ugh, I thought that was so gross! 

Me too. It certainly isn't something I'd want on my Jeopardy interview! 

I had a great game. My gets were national pasttime, march of time, a brief history of time, break, Catherine of Aragon, Homer, Vienna Boys' Choir, jitterbug, and FJ after ruling out UGA, which I think is in Athens instead of Atlanta. I almost chose my dad's alma mater, Georgia Tech, but it didn't fit with the clue. I felt like Sheldon Cooper when I ran the state flags category. 

I liked Marty and am glad he won. No fist pumps today. Lol. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I wasn't a great fan of John's, but he really lost me with the reselling of thrift store clothing.  It just rubbed me the wrong way.  I mean, I know anyone can buy things at thrift stores, and do anything with them (I found the most hideous bridesmaid dress for a Halloween costume at a thrift store), but profiting from thrift store items just seems wrong to me. 

My niece worked for a company that sold vintage clothes, and she shopped all the time at thrift stores, finding designer clothes and accessories to resell. I don't see anything wrong with it.

I didn't get any TSs. :( The closest I came was saying Tag (for touching all the bases) instead of Homer.

For FJ I guessed Georgia State. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to where all the universities are located.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Browncoat said:

FJ was an instaget for me, possibly because when I was young and foolish and thought I wanted to go to medical school, Emory was on my short list.  I guess at least the two who missed it knew that the CDC is in Georgia.  TS and missed DD that I got include time signature, A Brief History Of Time, Homer, Chuck, Vienna Boys' Choir, and jitterbug.

I remembered CNN (also based in Atlanta) mentioning the CDC being associated with Emory. Maybe it was Dr. Sanjay Gupta, I'm not sure.   

I got those too and break also.. For the Vienna Boys' Choir, I first thought of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for some reason then changed it to the right answer. 

After they missed Homer, I yelled out: "Doh!" 

As for the thriftshop, it reminds of the Antiques Roadshow. Sometimes it's a family heirloom that's being appraised, but there are also items picked up from flea markets and thriftshops that are found to be valuable. I don't have too much of a problem with it,  but like the guy who left a puppy on top of a pyramid, I wouldn't mention it on national television. 

Edited by DrScottie
Added the break
  • Love 6

Tonight I got A Brief History of Time, jitterbug and the Vienna Boys Choir. As for FJ, I knew the CDC was in Atlanta so I said Emory, which was the only university I could think of that was there.  Glad John and his hundrits are gone.

• Love 2

Glad Marty said "bison."  I hope they would not have given credit for "buffalo" because they are different animals.

My area gets to see Jeopardy tomorrow, the first Friday since football season started!

• Love 3

John sure flamed out. Pliny (the elder) as a Flemish painter??? Marty seems cool so far. 

TS I got were National Pastime, time signature, A Brief History of Time, Catherine of Aragon, Chuck, Vienna Boys' Choir. FJ was an instaget since I know the CDC is located in Atlanta, and Emory was the only Atlanta university I could think of. 

1 hour ago, DrScottie said:

As for the thriftshop, it reminds of the Antiques Roadshow. Sometimes it's a family heirloom that's being appraised, but there are also items picked up from flea markets and thriftshops that are found to be valuable. I don't have too much of a problem with it,  but like the guy who left a puppy on top of a pyramid, I wouldn't mention it on national television. 

The reason it struck me as tasteless is because John said he bought the items he resold at charity shops. I was waiting for him to say he donates his profits to the charity runnIng the shop. 

Boyfriend being attracted to dirty feet is another tidbit that is better being kept a secret from America. 

51 minutes ago, Driad said:

Glad Marty said "bison."  I hope they would not have given credit for "buffalo" because they are different animals.

Since Alex seemed to think bison & buffalo are the same he most likely would have ruled it correct & possibly have been overturned by the judges. Or not. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Browncoat said:

I wasn't a great fan of John's, but he really lost me with the reselling of thrift store clothing.  It just rubbed me the wrong way.  I mean, I know anyone can buy things at thrift stores, and do anything with them (I found the most hideous bridesmaid dress for a Halloween costume at a thrift store), but profiting from thrift store items just seems wrong to me.

I legit thought he was going to end with "and then I give the additional profit back to the thrift stores" but that never happened.

Anyways he immediately irked me and I loved watching him crash and burn. Would have been happy with either of the other two winning. Hoping Snoop saw that shoutout!

• Love 7

I'll bet Sean is a great uncle. 

But if the birth of his sister's baby and getting the call to appear on Jeopardy! was the best day of his life, maybe he should get a life.

I was in Thornton Wilder's Our Town and sometimes I think about the day I'd like to re-live, assuming I was dead and could pick a day to re-live. It would NOT be the birth of my sister's kid --- or even my kids; too much pain --- and it wouldn't be "an ordinary day" like in the play. 

The day(s) I pick change all the time :)

I said U of Georgia for FJ today. Oh, well.

• Love 1

I had a complete brain fart on the FJ for this one. I knew the CDC was in Georgia but I literally couldn't come up with any appropriate universities. All I could think of was Johns Hopkins, which I knew was wrong. I always feel a little sympathy for the contestants when they freeze on FJ.

Edited by Kathira
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Browncoat said:

In my town, the store is the place to shop for a lot of the population who struggle to make ends meet (myself included, upon occasion). So it just feels like picking out the nicer things in a thrift shop is really screwing the underprivileged. Now, consignment shops, that's a different matter.

8 hours ago, Mystery Author said:

But if the birth of his sister's baby and getting the call to appear on Jeopardy! was the best day of his life, maybe he should get a life.

I was in Thornton Wilder's Our Town and sometimes I think about the day I'd like to re-live, assuming I was dead and could pick a day to re-live. It would NOT be the birth of my sister's kid --- or even my kids; too much pain --- and it wouldn't be "an ordinary day" like in the play. 

The day(s) I pick change all the time :)

I said U of Georgia for FJ today. Oh, well.

I don't know - getting the call for Jeopardy seems like a pretty big highlight. Now, my niece's birthday might not be a big day for me, but some people are very close and involved, so I was a bit envious that it was such a meaningful event for him. 

You are fortunate to have so many great days to pick from. 

• Love 12

Sean had tried out for J! many times before getting the call, so I can also see where knowing he was finally going to be on, & finding out he was going to be an uncle all on the same day would be a great day. He's young, so in 5 years his best day will most likely be different. I was a mother before I became an aunt, but the births of my nieces & nephews were times of great celebration and happiness for me, as were the births of my kids for my siblings/siblings in-law.

Edited by Toothbrush
  • Love 10

FJ was a no-brainer for me, as I live not too far from both CDC and Emory.  ;-)

I, too, hated the "Buying from CHARITY Thrift Shops and Re-Selling on eBay" story. Jerk. May as well leave a puppy atop a steep pyramid.  (What's with all these jerky-ass stories lately?)

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Clanstarling said:

In my town, the store is the place to shop for a lot of the population who struggle to make ends meet (myself included, upon occasion). So it just feels like picking out the nicer things in a thrift shop is really screwing the underprivileged. Now, consignment shops, that's a different matter.

Agreed.  Make some cash on consignment shop merch all you want. 

• Love 6
16 hours ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I knew the CDC HQ is in Atlanta, but I waffled as to what college in the area fit, then remembered Emory Hospital, so that was my guess, altho I understood why the other fellows guessed U.of Georgia.  And yea, the thrift store story was weird.

The rest of the clue screamed Johns Hopkins, but the CDC thing meant Atlanta.  I guess Emory but wasn't sure it was in Atlanta.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Browncoat said:

TS and missed DD that I got include time signature, A Brief History Of Time, Homer, Chuck, Vienna Boys' Choir, and jitterbug.

I didn't get time signature or Homer but did get the rest.

15 hours ago, teebax said:

break, Catherine of Aragon

Got these too.

• Love 2

Throwing shade on someone because you don't agree with what that person considers "the best day of my life" is pretty harsh.

I'm a regular shopper at Salvation Army stores when I need anything. Salvation Army gets the money I pay for items donated to them. While I've never sold anything I've purchased there, I don't see a problem with it. If SA prices a designer suit at $5, that's what they want for it. If a reseller tags it at $50 -- and someone buys it! -- that's neither here nor there to me. Instead of buying from a reseller (which also could be a consignment store), shop directly at SA or Goodwill and your money goes to that charity. What is irksome is when someone donates furniture or other items directly to a needy/homeless person, then see those items for sale on Craigslist.

Is anyone missing Jeopardy because of the Olympics?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Throwing shade on someone because you don't agree with what that person considers "the best day of my life" is pretty harsh.

I'm a regular shopper at Salvation Army stores when I need anything. Salvation Army gets the money I pay for items donated to them. While I've never sold anything I've purchased there, I don't see a problem with it. If SA prices a designer suit at $5, that's what they want for it. If a reseller tags it at $50 -- and someone buys it! -- that's neither here nor there to me. Instead of buying from a reseller (which also could be a consignment store), shop directly at SA or Goodwill and your money goes to that charity. What is irksome is when someone donates furniture or other items directly to a needy/homeless person, then see those items for sale on Craigslist.

Where I live Jeopardy comes on ABC, so I haven't had that problem. Once in a while a college football game will interrupt Saturday Jeopardy, but that's about it. I feel for those who get Jeopardy on NBC. The Olympics will probably interrupt Jeopardy for a lot of folks.

I'm sorry if you felt I was throwing shade at you. I was not. I was just stating that, for me, I could see how that could be the best day of one's life.

• Love 3

Add me to the list of those who didn't care for John's thrift shop activities.  Interestingly enough, today  L.L. Bean announced a drastic change to their "guarantee/return" program, partly because too many were abusing their generosity by "returning" items they bought from such sales, rather than from the store itself.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/llbean/events/?ref=page_internal

L.L.Bean

· 7 hrs ·

A Letter to Our Customers,

Since 1912, our mission has been to sell high-quality products that inspire and enable people to enjoy the outdoors. Our commitment to customer service has earned us your trust and respect, as has our guarantee, which ensures that we stand behind everything we sell.

Increasingly, a small, but growing number of customers has been interpreting our guarantee well beyond its original intent. Some view it as a lifetime product replacement program, expecting refunds for heavily worn products used over many years. Others seek refunds for products that have been purchased through third parties, such as at yard sales.

Based on these experiences, we have updated our policy. Customers will have one year after purchasing an item to return it, accompanied by proof of purchase. After one year, we will work with our customers to reach a fair solution if a product is defective in any way.

This update adds clarity to our policy and will only affect a small percentage of returns. It will also ensure we can continue to honor one of the best guarantees in retail, with no impact for the vast majority of our customers. To learn more, please view our full return policy at llbean.com.

L.L.Bean has stood for quality, service, trust, and getting people outdoors ever since my great-grandfather founded our company over 100 years ago - and that will never change. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to continuing to inspire and enable you to Be an Outsider.

Sincerely,
Shawn O. Gorman
L.L.Bean Executive Chairman

Edited by Tunia
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Don't be so sure about the Goodwill.  I'm retired and needed part time work to supplement social security.  Worked for a while at the local Goodwill.  Constant pushing for everyone to work faster, increase production, complaints that they were losing money.    I won't shop there anymore.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Toothbrush said:

Boyfriend being attracted to dirty feet is another tidbit that is better being kept a secret from America. 

In my view, whatever happens between two consenting adults is their business.  I don't personally care, but I don't want to hear about it either.

6 hours ago, Prevailing Wind said:

(What's with all these jerky-ass stories lately?)

I agree. There seems to be a problem with oversharing lately with abandoning a puppy, using thriftshops as a revenue stream, and disclosing fetishes.  Did people stop concerning themselves with how they might come across on television? Is this is a millennial thing?  

Edited by DrScottie
  • Love 7

I think the J! producers need to shoulder some of the blame for these over-revealing stories of late.  From my understanding, contestants supply what they believe to be interesting tidbits to be potentially used for their interview stories, but it's the producers (Alex too?) who select which items to highlight.  Perhaps TPTB need to be a bit more discriminating in their story selections.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I am and I'm upset about it.  Jeopardy! airs at 7:30 p.m. on the NBC affiliate in our market.  On Wednesday evening during the regular broadcast, they ran a crawl that the show would be pre-empted by a local pre-Olympics' broadcast but that Jeopardy! would air weekdays at 1:00 p.m. on the local CW station.  I have DirecTV.  On the guide, it lists Judge Judy on the CW at that time.  On Thursday, I was able to tune in just for a moment and yes, Jeopardy! was being broadcast even though it was listed as Judge Judy, so I set my DVR to record the CW at 1:00 today.  Sat down to watch the recording this evening and got Judge Judy!  Evidently there's no way I can see Jeopardy! these next two weeks.  I am NOT happy.

• Love 3

What a delightful game tonight!  There were 3 bright, non-irritating, ready-to-play contestants - all with a pleasant demeanor and no visible quirks.  I would have been happy no matter who won, but Marty seems like such a genuine guy.  Hope he goes far on the show.

• Love 10

I missed the show last night but was impressed by Marty tonight. Not too many TS's; I got collusion, Titus Andronicus, and 73. I'm not surprised Titus was a TS; it's not one of Shakespeare's better known plays and there has long been controversy about its authorship. Got FJ; I loved The Right Stuff, both book and movie.

• Love 4

I could have stood there all night and not been able to come up with FJ, though I'd heard the quote before.  The book title just would not come to me -- it was a real forehead-slapper when the correct response was revealed.  Duh.

Nice shout-out to Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd!  I was a little distracted tonight, and only remember getting the TS of largemouth and smallmouth bass, 73, and 4000.

Good game tonight.  I wasn't annoyed by any of them, but am glad Marty won again.

• Love 4