Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Former Nun said:

...for a minute.   I'm not sure how long-lasting the similar interests would be:  A "penthouse"?  Palm Beach?  The yacht (someone else's)?  Appearing wealthy?  The Regency?

If she had dated him longer than 6 weeks before accepting a marriage proposal, she would have probably figured that herself before it was too late. Some people are very direct in what they want and they waste no time in a relationship in trying to figure out if they're partner is someone that can be long term. Then there are those who enjoy the honeymoon phase of a new relationship before they start to learn the more serious parts to their partner and what they want. Luann went the honeymoon route and skipped the real life stuff...and now here she is. The only thing that may have surprised some people about her divorce is that it happened sooner than people expected.

• Love 6

Yeah I've always thought of Lu as more of a "handsome" woman than a great beauty.  A Housewife who is a great beauty, to me, is Cynthia Bailey.  And Joanna Krupa. 

Lu does have a killer figure that looks great in bathing suits *and* clothes, oodles of confidence, and a "presence" though.

• Love 13

I just hope that we've gotten the Tom Talk out of the way. It was tedious last season and this season, so I just really want it to be over.  Also, I will be so disappointed if we don't get additional commentary of Ramona's hilarious beach run.

• Love 3

I have been watching this series from the beginning, so much drama. EVERYONE kicks Sonja in the teeth, yet I think she is the most upfront and honest. She calls em like she see's em.No apology...love that. Luann must have an incredible sex drive, and she got punked with her short lived marriage, dust yourself off and get back to business. Dorrinda is a pain in the ass, anger, booze, super loud and annoying, she isn't as smooth as she pretends to be, Her boyfriend....Blech...could not imagine having sex with that slimeball.   Carole, ass licker to Bethenny..Carole annoying with her eagerness to showcase her intellect...ya well Dianne Sawyer wouldn't be caught dead in a reality show, and close your mouth when you chew for Gods sake.....Tinsley grow a pair and then we'll see, baby dresses, too young for you! Ramonna you will from now on treat service people like they are normal people, not your slaves.c'mon you have to cop to this !!

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

What was with Luann's lie about she and The Count were separated?

She went back to the ole The Count and I did not have an open marriage route.

She said in the Berkeshires, they had an open marriage.

She said on the boat trip, she didn't want an open marriage but it was one the last few years.

She has said in numerous interviews how blindsided she was when the Count dumped her via email/text. How she begged him and he left her to tell the children before they saw him and the Ethiopian Princess playing house.

Luann is folds easily under scrutiny

I think there may be nuances to that situation that would explain why she switches the terminology used when she refers to her marriage with the Count. We know that Luann didn't want the divorce, that much she's been consistent with. I think it's also safe to say that their separation for a long time was not a legally filed separation. Maybe Luann suggested a trial separation instead of divorce. Or maybe the Count suggested a separation to ease the blow to Luann. If either referred to it as a separation, then that's where the term enters into the equation. However, if they continued to sleep together while one or both of them were entertaining relationships with other people then by definition, then it's more like an open marriage than a separation. After all, the point of separation is not to see other people, it's to give you time to figure out if you're happier without your partner in your life. If they were sleeping together, I can believe how Luann would feel blindsided by being dumped because she probably convinced herself that if he really wanted a divorce he wouldn't keep her in the picture at all.  The same way that Luann probably allowed herself to believe that Tom's trifling ways would stop because if he didn't love her and was willing to sacrifice that, he wouldn't have asked her to marry him.

Now it's very possible that Luann is backtracking and simply not keeping her story straight because she doesn't want to out the whole truth, but as mentioned above, I can certainly see possible details in her relationship with the Count which would be understandable to me why she interchangeably addresses the situation as both a separation and an open marriage.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, coolbeans2017 said:

I have been watching this series from the beginning, so much drama. EVERYONE kicks Sonja in the teeth, yet I think she is the most upfront and honest. She calls em like she see's em.No apology...love that. Luann must have an incredible sex drive, and she got punked with her short lived marriage, dust yourself off and get back to business. Dorrinda is a pain in the ass, anger, booze, super loud and annoying, she isn't as smooth as she pretends to be, Her boyfriend....Blech...could not imagine having sex with that slimeball.   Carole, ass licker to Bethenny..Carole annoying with her eagerness to showcase her intellect...ya well Dianne Sawyer wouldn't be caught dead in a reality show, and close your mouth when you chew for Gods sake.....Tinsley grow a pair and then we'll see, baby dresses, too young for you! Ramonna you will from now on treat service people like they are normal people, not your slaves.c'mon you have to cop to this !!

Oh yeah. Well that is certainly true.  She definitely did not apologize for Rionda and Patricia Del Castro for lying to them about having $250 million to finance their film.  Nope.  It was all somebody else's fault, I'm sure. 

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/06/28/here-is-the-tea-on-how-sonja-morgan-lost-7-million/

That woman is so out of touch from reality she needs a spaceship to get back to Earth.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Ramona's quote, "What you said was very introspective, if that's the right word."

Carole, rudely to Bethanny, "Probably NOT."

Bethanny scoffs-- "No, prophetic."

Actually dumb bitch, introspective is a much better word in that context than prophetic. Prophetic is like fortune telling or telling the future. Introspective is looking into the reasons for why you do what you do. Introspective is a MUCH BETTER word for what Dorinda was talking about which was 100% introspection.

It's times like these she drives me crazy.  You know that saying about pointing out the flaws in other people are the ones that are most recognizable in yourself?   That.   At about 10:30 am yesterday, I was paying and about to leave the beauty bar where I get my lash fix (yeah I still don't know how to mess with lashes myself lol) anyway, a lady walked in and said good afternoon.  I squirmed to fight off the discomfort that came from resisting the temptation to say out loud it's still morning.   It's petty and I hate it, so when I see Beth do it.  Er. Mah. Gerd.   Worse?  She was loud and wrong ha!  Prophetic doesn't fit at all.  But in the context of this conversation, neither did introspective.   Introspection is self actualization, so while Ramona was a lot closer, it's not a word which would apply to a thing someone realizes about you, rather a thing you realize about yourself.   Biography vs. Autobiography.   Sorry if pointing that out was shitty, I'm on restraint-overflow from yesterday ;)

16 hours ago, Jel said:

Wowzers.

I have to say though, my favorite part of that whole clip are the shots of Kim and the vast assortment of wigs and hairpieces she's wearing all at once. 

The wig part so askew and several inches south of her actual hair part as to have made me miss the "fix them teeth, fix your face" tete a tete.    The most disturbing thing is backstage makeup bae was like: fuck it. 

11 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

First off, Teresa Guidice went to Berkeley College which is not a great college.  It is not even ranked and has a 94% acceptance rate.  Basically, if you can pay the bill and sign your name, you get in.  She also majored in fashion marketing which is not known as being a rigorous major. 

By definition, someone that has a college degree would be considered a scholar.  I think you are putting a false equivalency though by conflating intelligence with being a scholar.  You can be intelligent and not necessarily be a scholar. 

This is not helping my child's gap year argument but:  Zuckerberg, Gates, Winfrey, Jobs to name a few.   I don't even know if they're smart (I kid) but they worked the hell out of innovation.

10 hours ago, Audpaud said:

Any chance Bethenney could stfu? Her position as co-host, judge and jury is just such a turn off. Enough already!

I dozed off here and there, can anyone tell me if Carole burning the doorstops in the non working fireplace in the Berkshires was ever mentioned? If not, it's hypocritical to rake Ramona and Sonja over the proverbial coals.

No there is no chance lol.  It's a disorder.  The only that works is for the overtalkee to literally stop in their tracks and say this will go faster if you quit talking on top of me.  

Fireplace.  Coals.  I see what you did there.  ;)  Motorcitymom beat me to it, I was gonna say that Carole copped to it at the time.   After having it brought to their attention and each had time to reflect, Ramona and Sonja defended their actions before just saying I'm sorry.

10 hours ago, film noire said:

I wonder if the most recent procedure is a subtle nose tweak -- the tip looks softer/ less beakish.

Oh, Luann: you broke it, you buy it. No returns on this one.  Own it and get it over with. Go listen to some eighties break up music - start (and end) with Human League's  "Don't You Want Me". Suck down that shitty SkinnyGirl  -- crow, baby, crow -- then put on that damn Flashdance t-shirt you've been saving for a special occasion and sing along  ("I was working as a countess on a tv show, that much is true! But even then I knew I'd find a much better tale, either with or without you!"). Have a good vomit-cry over the penthouse -- your dreams of being Mrs Bigshot dead and done  (you ain't no Lovey Howell)  -- fall on the floor a few times and and then move on. (P.S. Hangover pro tip:  grab a statement necklace and give yourself a cellulite massage with it morning after.) And even though I don't exactly love you Countess -- you're not my Scarecrow  - more like a lesser Flying Monkey (half-heartedly chasing Dorothy because it's the Depression and you needed a penthouse) I still can't wait to see you next season, when you're all "Tom? Who's Tom? Oh, wait-- you MUST mean Tom Ford! We had dinner last week! In Palm Beach!"

Frankel: for all her rapidly changing face, her lack of self awareness remains the same. Most woman closing in on fifty (especially those who love displaying their own bolt-on breasts at the drop of a sombrero) would think twice before mocking/age shaming another woman for being "sixty" with "your tits hanging out". Not Frankel, bless her heart. And I don't know who convinced Ramona to keep her voice unscreeched and her eyes unsprung and in their sockets, no matter where the conversation went (a media coach? Valium patch? Is David Miscavige her new gentleman caller? PUT DOWN THE CANS! -- No, the OTHER cans) but thank you, whoever you are. Even though it's a fucked up day in Housewife Land when bat shit crazy Ramona Singer seems like the poised one in an ugly confrontation (what fresh hell is this? The birth of Ramonotone's journey into personal growth?) still, it's all good -- thanks!

Sonja: Dressing like you're a Russian hooker who hopes an oligarch will give her a seaside dacha if she lets him come on her tits (as all the other hookers pee on you-know-who upstairs) is not what you'd call an easy look to pull off.  In fact, I doubt anybody but Michelle Pfeiffer in her prime -- or Iman, any time --could pull it off.  All to say, might be time to rework your style. Think like a designer: who's your girl, Sonja? (Don't say a woman who flashes her vag like a crossing guard waving a stop sign in a school zone.)

Carole & Tins: Oh -- were you there?

Ha! Snark on, lady ; )

Bish, I'm pulling up in a second.  Get your leg warmers and capezios, we're late for the audition!   She's a maniac, maniac, oh no no.

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, jumper sage said:

When crack was popular I remember saying, "I don't need to like anything else".

When our son went off to college my guy locked the front door, closed the drapes and asked, "Shall we spark it up?"

Wayment.

giphy.gif

Funny-gifs-aww-snap.gif

6 hours ago, LIMOM said:

Lol.

Crack is cheap.. Pretty much like the new heroine nowadays.

I can't believe how many people are using. It is cray. 

I hate when the people are outed on the show, especially by Beth,fucking hypocrite.

giphy.gif

Girrrrl?  How you know?  Ya'll making me feel sheltered lmao!!!

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, rehoboth said:

I feel like I am missing a piece of the Luann puzzle.  I picked up on the clues of her open marriage with the Count years before they went their separate ways.  Now when she was confronted by Bethenny last year (in Florida?), the thing that Lu was upset about was not that her new fiance was hitting on a woman.  It was that he was hitting on a woman at one of "their" spots.  He did it openly in a club that he and Lu visit regularly.  She mentioned it a few times and it seemed that the embarrassment of him doing it around her friends is what she was upset about.

Was his talking wistfully about Missy the thing that blew up the marriage?  Is there something more that I am missing?  If you've signed up with a known cheater, someone who never for one minute stopped his usual behavior, what happened to call a halt to the "marriage"?

Mmm, scoot over babe.  It's one thing if your ex is at a party and whatever, you're exchanging pleasantries.  But if your lying cheating ass dog of a husband is conscious of and must remove his mic to say what he says next, Lu?

200_s.gif

She was so hurt by the humiliation that came outta RegencyReveal that she MUST've made transparency a condition going forward.  It was clear from the phone call we saw that a huge part if not really her only objection was that this was public and she had no opportunity to mount a defense.  That hotel weekend after her shower, I could very easily hear her tell him muffucah don't surprise me.  You might not be done with your dirt and I have told everybody listening that I continue to fucks with you, but if the shit is a shock to me, we are through, tonight.   This is where I think he fucked up, she would've been able to justify what he said, but his execution?  Nope. 

3 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

Hahaaaaaa   Oh you're serious?

Come on Choir, I can't hear you! Bwahhhaaaaaaaa!

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Not that you'd necessarily know if from watching these shows, but there ARE bathing suits in the world that are not bikinis.  I think it would be refreshing to see the youngster choose a classy maillot.

Lol!! you betta come keep giving us fancy!  Yessssss!

giphy.gif

• Love 17
20 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Bish, I'm pulling up in a second.  Get your leg warmers and capezios, we're late for the audition!   She's a maniac, maniac, oh no no.

tenor.gif

LOL  (You crack me up every single time you post, ZaldamoW.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Bethenny is a better host than Andy.  She should basically take over all the reunions.  She'll ask any question, dish out any follow up and say what's on the majority of the viewers' minds.  

The only problem with that is she so often plays favorites.  She won't call out someone she likes, but goes for the jugular for those she hates (sometimes they deserve it, sometimes not).

Avery moving back in with Mom - I wonder if that's because Ro and Mario won't pay for the "right" apartment in NY, and/or that Ro has given her the hard sell on needing "my daughter" back.  Plus, now that she's an adult, she can blow Ro off and live her own life, even in the same apt.

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Oh yeah. Well that is certainly true.  She definitely did not apologize for Rionda and Patricia Del Castro for lying to them about having $250 million to finance their film.  Nope.  It was all somebody else's fault, I'm sure. 

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/06/28/here-is-the-tea-on-how-sonja-morgan-lost-7-million/

That woman is so out of touch from reality she needs a spaceship to get back to Earth.

Ya well it's likely true, but the other woman have such false fronts and hide their agenda, Sonja, on the other hand doesn't pretend she doesn't like sex, men,   ...the other woman drink just as much or more yet no one brings that up . She is also one of the prettiest I think. Years living, vacationing in Europe changes the way you view life. So what if she has two men friends, she knows what she wants. Luann hides her lovers Carole tries to be hip , Bethenny scares the shit out of men, Ramona probably has a ton of fun, and poor little Tinsley needs to get her world rocked!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

tenor.gif

So this is how Luann will be auditioning for her next marriage?

• Love 4
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

20766792_108556999839957_401614149806718

Andy, Ramona, and RaBoobles

Is that a scar running from the base between her inflatables to the V of the her neckline? What would cause that?

3 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I never really notice make up on guys who do TV except maybe one and that Rob Lowe appearing on Fox New Cable periodically! IDK what's going on; trying hold onto his youthful appearance or trying to cover up something, but it's layer on and looks horrible! This doesn't show the ghastly make up job, he is on FNC here with Bill O'Reilly! Anybody else seen him a couple times on that network? - 2013-11-10-NBC-MTP-PP-Lowe.JPG

Rob Lowe has a skincare line -- maybe cosmetics (or cosmeceuticals as has been hip for awhile) are in his future.

https://www.profile4men.com/

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, BBHN said:

So this is how Luann will be auditioning for her next marriage?

Lol!! As long is hers is the only bush around, she should be good.  

Mind rewind: I was vicariously hurt for Rocco for his title to be "Sonja's backup plan"  ouch girl.  I don't know how much longer he'll be a best friend.

• Love 8
28 minutes ago, coolbeans2017 said:

Ya well it's likely true, but the other woman have such false fronts and hide their agenda, Sonja, on the other hand doesn't pretend she doesn't like sex, men,   ...the other woman drink just as much or more yet no one brings that up . She is also one of the prettiest I think. Y

I think of Sonja as a hustler, but a hustler who was never good at it.  Just as one example how many seasons did she claim she is an international lifestyle brand with all these products that never existed?

Nothing wrong with liking sex, but she is coarse and crass.  It may be funny once but after that, nah. Nobody wants to see your dildo's in the dishwasher.

She walks in all haughty to her thank you party, refuses the supposed cheap drinks, but runs the gift card thru her coochie card reader?????

You have a daughter you dimwit. I hope for her sake she lives under an assumed name.

She may of been pretty at one point, but now with the duck lips she looks ridiculous.  Another poster pointed out she looks like Grandpa Munster now and I agree.

• Love 21
45 minutes ago, coolbeans2017 said:

Ya well it's likely true, but the other woman have such false fronts and hide their agenda, Sonja, on the other hand doesn't pretend she doesn't like sex, men,   ...the other woman drink just as much or more yet no one brings that up .

Well, everyone is different. Some people can drink a ton and it's not a problem. Some people (like myself) can have one or two drinks...AND IT'S A PROBLEM. LOL! Lu did fall in the bushes this year, but previously she's been able to hold her liquor much better. I think they've almost all had a "drunk moment", but Sonja is just SLOPPY. Half naked, falling over, you can tell she has no idea what's going. She's a mess. 

And she may be upfront about liking sex, but there's a lot of other stuff she tries to color a certain way. She has always been delusional about her home, her "interns", her marriage, her financial status. She partied on yachts with John-John and Madonna. "Well, John-John's dead, so there's that". 

• Love 16
25 minutes ago, SCS said:

Is that a scar running from the base between her inflatables to the V of the her neckline? What would cause that?

Rob Lowe has a skincare line -- maybe cosmetics (or cosmeceuticals as has been hip for awhile) are in his future.

Rob is going to have to UP his makeup game if he wants his line to become successful. Better yet, remove the makeup to show us what you're really working with, dude.

He reminds me of those hair re-growth infomercials. Each and every woman/man interviewed is shown in their "befores" with patchy hair or bald spots. Their "afters" show them outfitted with unbeweavable hair systems and thick lush extensions. Praising the product and can't run their hands through their new growth. Talking 'bout people complimenting on their replenished hair. Meanwhile, I'd simply ask my friend where she'd purchased her new wig. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Former Nun said:

...for a minute.   I'm not sure how long-lasting the similar interests would be:  A "penthouse"?  Palm Beach?  The yacht (someone else's)?  Appearing wealthy?  The Regency?

Fidelity optional?

2 hours ago, Avon.Blakes7 said:

I never really notice make up on guys who do TV except maybe one and that Rob Lowe appearing on Fox New Cable periodically! IDK what's going on; trying hold onto his youthful appearance or trying to cover up something, but it's layer on and looks horrible! This doesn't show the ghastly make up job, he is on FNC here with Bill O'Reilly! Anybody else seen him a couple times on that network? - 2013-11-10-NBC-MTP-PP-Lowe.JPG

Nope.  Avoid Fox News like the plague.

2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

If she had dated him longer than 6 weeks before accepting a marriage proposal, she would have probably figured that herself before it was too late. Some people are very direct in what they want and they waste no time in a relationship in trying to figure out if they're partner is someone that can be long term. Then there are those who enjoy the honeymoon phase of a new relationship before they start to learn the more serious parts to their partner and what they want. Luann went the honeymoon route and skipped the real life stuff...and now here she is. The only thing that may have surprised some people about her divorce is that it happened sooner than people expected.

It would have helped if she actually talked to her kids about Tom.  Noel clearly disliked him, and I think it's been implied Victoria disliked him as well.

• Love 6

They are replaying the reunion this afternoon and I'm half watching but I am getting sick of these women.  Carol, Sonja and Luann, all got the majority of their money through marriage, death or divorce.  Tinsley had family money and gained again I'm sure through divorce.  She is really the only socialite.  Not to say Carol and Luann didn't work at all but not what they are living off of now.  Sonja - nothing.  Ramona, for all her faults seemed to be more successful than Mario.  Face it, his religious jewelry and trophy based business was on the rails.  

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

It would have helped if she actually talked to her kids about Tom.  Noel clearly disliked him, and I think it's been implied Victoria disliked him as well.

Do we know if her kids disliked him because he cheated on their mom or if that was the feeling from the start? I can see why she might not have made a decision on her relationship based on something she chose to forgive but if her kids never liked him and was warning her about him, she should have taken heed. I mean, she could have just added them to the list of virtually everyone else that told her she deserved better and he wouldn't be faithful to her.

Not just on the HW franchise, but from my general observation, women who have younger children pay more attention to the relationship between the kids and the partner they are bringing into the home. I guess when you have older children you figure that your kids are old enough and doing their own thing and not around a lot so you aren't not going to be with someone based on that. Does anyone know if Luann's kids still live with her or on their own?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, coolbeans2017 said:

@coolbeans2017   The only thing I have to say is, ITA.  Every.single.word. 

Looked at your profile, because I had to see where you've  been all my life.  I see that you're new, so welcome.

I now dislike Dorinda more than Carole.  Just a mean, loud, angry drunk who wakes up the next morning after losing her ever-loving mind in a bottle of vodka the night before and then expects all to be forgotten.  Just gross. I'll give her credit for recognizing she's got a problem but the proof will be if she can tame that ugly beast.

They showed a clip that I hadn't seen before of Tom saying he didn't want to wear a ring.  Then in Tinsley's TH she said, "If my fiancé cheated on me, he'd wear a ring."   If she would continue on a path to marry a fiancé who cheated, it makes me nervous for her.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Do we know if her kids disliked him because he cheated on their mom or if that was the feeling from the start? I can see why she might not have made a decision on her relationship based on something she chose to forgive but if her kids never liked him and was warning her about him, she should have taken heed. I mean, she could have just added them to the list of virtually everyone else that told her she deserved better and he wouldn't be faithful to her.

Not just on the HW franchise, but from my general observation, women who have younger children pay more attention to the relationship between the kids and the partner they are bringing into the home. I guess when you have older children you figure that your kids are old enough and doing their own thing and not around a lot so you aren't not going to be with someone based on that. Does anyone know if Luann's kids still live with her or on their own?

I really don't know.  But Lu likes to say (or her fans do?) she's all about her kids.  And one would think she would take their opinions in to count as she's rushing headlong into marriage with a cheater, who her friends are begging her not to marry.  It's shocking that it didn't even register as a major red flag.  Maybe sending them to boarding school and seeing them only on the weekends before that, got her into the habit of not considering their opinions.  Who knows?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I just hate the lilt to Ramona's voice when she says "That's not true". 

She a Sonja will never take complete responsibility for the drama they create! You heard Sonja where she said "the papers call her and she says she doesn't want to discuss it!" BS, she's so FOS; I'd disown the drunken POS tramp! ;-(

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I think of Sonja as a hustler, but a hustler who was never good at it.  Just as one example how many seasons did she claim she is an international lifestyle brand with all these products that never existed?

Nothing wrong with liking sex, but she is coarse and crass.  It may be funny once but after that, nah. Nobody wants to see your dildo's in the dishwasher.

She walks in all haughty to her thank you party, refuses the supposed cheap drinks, but runs the gift card thru her coochie card reader?????

You have a daughter you dimwit. I hope for her sake she lives under an assumed name.

She may of been pretty at one point, but now with the duck lips she looks ridiculous.  Another poster pointed out she looks like Grandpa Munster now and I agree.

Okay, the coochie card reader almost killed me. 

I see Grandpa Munster in her nose, but nothing else.  I think Sonja encountered an unfortunate nose job along the way.

• Love 9
48 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Well, everyone is different. Some people can drink a ton and it's not a problem. Some people (like myself) can have one or two drinks...AND IT'S A PROBLEM. LOL! Lu did fall in the bushes this year, but previously she's been able to hold her liquor much better. I think they've almost all had a "drunk moment", but Sonja is just SLOPPY. Half naked, falling over, you can tell she has no idea what's going. She's a mess. 

And she may be upfront about liking sex, but there's a lot of other stuff she tries to color a certain way. She has always been delusional about her home, her "interns", her marriage, her financial status. She partied on yachts with John-John and Madonna. "Well, John-John's dead, so there's that". 

Sonja's a disgusting pig drunk! I sill remember Lu grabbing a pitcher of something where she was drinking right out of it; STINKING! She bothers me to no end and I wouldn't shake her hand if paid! ;-(

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Or eating off of the dishes that have been in there with it! 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Or eating off of the dishes that have been in there with it! 

At least they were sterilized?  On Big Brother, a guy cleaned himself up with a towel after a hand job, then used it to clean the kitchen, dry dishes, and wipe down the counters.  I am not kidding.  And production allowed it to happen.  So it could be worse?

• Love 10
5 hours ago, jumper sage said:

I don't agree with the statement it was a snippet of a drug watch agency.

@motorcitymom65 I think we are from the same area.

Heroin is making a huge comeback in suburbs USA. Every week on the news they talk about parents overdosing with the kids in their car seats or passing out in stores like Target.

Going back to Dorinda/John. I think John is a long time user. He is the type that can do lines, drink and still have a healthy appetite for food while high.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, RedheadZombie said:

At least they were sterilized?  On Big Brother, a guy cleaned himself up with a towel after a hand job, then used it to clean the kitchen, dry dishes, and wipe down the counters.  I am not kidding.  And production allowed it to happen.  So it could be worse?

I remember that incident and think the guy using the towel in the kitchen was not the same one who 'dirtied' it. 

Shame on production for allowing a blatant health risk. 

Sorry was off subject.

Sonja, I think, just doesn't have a clue as there's nothing dirty about sex in her mind and hence sex toys (used or not). Perhaps I should just say that I'm glad, at least, that she makes an attempt to clean it. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I remember that incident and think the guy using the towel in the kitchen was not the same one who 'dirtied' it. 

Shame on production for allowing a blatant health risk. 

Sorry was off subject.

Sonja, I think, just doesn't have a clue as there's nothing dirty about sex in her mind and hence sex toys (used or not). Perhaps I should just say that I'm glad, at least, that she makes an attempt to clean it. 

Reminds me of this loser on "Hell Kitchen" ages ago! He's wiping off plates, the counter, and his sweat off his forehead all with the same rag! I was appalled and so was Gordon Ramsey!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Fidelity optional?

Nope.  Avoid Fox News like the plague.

Unfortunately for Luann, from her engagement to her wedding - she gushed about how much her kids loved Tom and how much he loved them. This was also run with the story of how The Count loves Tom too and insisted on walking her down the aisle.

I'm waiting for the Tom tell-all book to come out.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Heroin is making a huge comeback in suburbs USA. Every week on the news they talk about parents overdosing with the kids in their car seats or passing out in stores like Target.

Going back to Dorinda/John. I think John is a long time user. He is the type that can do lines, drink and still have a healthy appetite for food while high.

I think heroin is coming back because opioids are drying up for pain pill addicts, and they're turning to heroin. 

It is surprising that a coke user would be so heavy.  But the Toronto mayor was a meth user who was significantly overweight.   I never thought about the fact that it could speak of increasing tolerance.

I'm doubtful about coke being the cause of Dorinda's rants.  She's slurring and half falling over.  That speaks of a depressant versus an upper.  Try to get a coke user to take a daily nap, or pass out before dinner.  It just doesn't ring true to me. 

• Love 8

Just hope Sonja doesn't confuse the dildo with a spatula while flipping pancakes for guests.

I just hope her dishwasher water and ice water don't come from the same source...

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I think heroin is coming back because opioids are drying up for pain pill addicts, and they're turning to heroin. 

It is surprising that a coke user would be so heavy.  But the Toronto mayor was a meth user who was significantly overweight.   I never thought about the fact that it could speak of increasing tolerance.

I'm doubtful about coke being the cause of Dorinda's rants.  She's slurring and half falling over.  That speaks of a depressant versus an upper.  Try to get a coke user to take a daily nap, or pass out before dinner.  It just doesn't ring true to me. 

Artie Lange (comedian) is quite heavy and when asked about his addictions and how coke is an appetite supressant, he said in many interviews does not affect his appetite at all. If he had coke and a hamburger, he would sprinkle it on the burger before taking a bite.

I think Dorinda tries to counteract the coke with alcohol so that she will still be buzzed but not flying out of her skin. Then she goes overboard on the liquor and heads into blackout territory. You also have to wonder if she is really "napping" or just doing more coke in her room

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I just hate the lilt to Ramona's voice when she says "That's not true". 

I just hate Ramona....especially that dog whistle giggle of hers.

Speaking of Sonja, and being upfront--- in Mexico during the great bedroom war, Bethenny asked her if her daughter would act the way she's acting, and Sonja's totally honest "Oh god no!  My daughter would never act like this" cracked me up.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

Of course, you are assuming that she has the hot water to the dishwasher turned on and that it works properly! Not a risk I would be willing to take. LOL

• Love 7

U don't know what pre-wedding haze Luann was living in, but she apparently forgot the ages of her children (grown adults) and had them serve as her flower girl and ring bearer.  Now that's not al all humiliating....

• Love 11
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

On Big Brother, a guy cleaned himself up with a towel after a hand job, then used it to clean the kitchen, dry dishes, and wipe down the counters.  I am not kidding.  And production allowed it to happen.  So it could be worse?

WHAT? GOD. (That makes the NYC Housewives look like a Masterpiece Theatre adaptation of Pride and Prejudice -- Sonja brings the napkins --  I can't BELIEVE  production didn't stop him.)

Edited by film noire
  • Love 5
On 8/17/2017 at 9:01 AM, MyAimIsTrue said:

I actually think Lu wanted to get married as in her season tagline I thought she sounded very sincere in saying the only title she'd give up for Countess is wife.  Her voice changed and got softer on that last word. 

Anyway I found it painful watching her try to put on a brave face during the first reunion episode.  I'm sure no one wants their dirty laundry aired that way, even reality "stars."

Maybe she really did want to be married.  I just never bought for one second she was ever in love with Tom.  The way she's reacted the whole season when it comes to him makes me think she had a bet with someone to see if she could marry him.  There's something very, very off to me about this relationship in general.  Nothing about it felt organic.

And I"m not sure why people think Bravo hates Lu. They just had two back to back seasons in which her relationship was pretty much the talk of the episodes.   They know people will tune in to watch her next season to see how she rebounds.  If Lu didn't have this happen, what would next year really be like?  More Ramona talking about her active dating life?  A new temporary roommate for Sonja?  Carole and her cats?  Bethenny counting her money and using the words vagina, penis, cock, titties over and over?  Tinsley and her schlubby boyfriend?  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

Not that you'd necessarily know if from watching these shows, but there ARE bathing suits in the world that are not bikinis.  I think it would be refreshing to see the youngster choose a classy maillot.

Not in my book. Bikini or bust. Lol. It is up to the wearer's comfort, Imo. Classy maillot? No thanks! ;-)

I think that T is not as confident in her beauty as the other women. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SCS said:

Rob Lowe is married to a make up artist. He looks like shit right now. He cheated on her the entire marriage. I can't figure out their deal. Kids? 

He is missing a few screws.