Type keyword(s) to search

Luann & Tom's Divorce: The Slap Heard 'Round the (RH) World

• Start Topic

Guesses On Why Luann and Tom Decided to Divorce?   POLL OPEN

262 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Nahhh, age has nothing to do with it, so many people wears blinders until the truth slaps them upside the head. IMO, Luann/Tom didn't think their marriage/private lives would warrant this level of scrutiny after they said "I do", sadly, they were wrong.

Not age but the experiences that come with age. I would think Luann already had the truth slapped  upside her head. Her husband left her for a younger woman. Apparently she cheated on Jacque and ruined that relationship.  She has experience with cheaters.  She knows how grown people act. She knows Tom embarrassed her by publically  making out with another woman. She knew his history. She is a foolish woman if she thought she could change him. 

And as for them being in the public eye?  People a thousand times more famous than them have made it past a year. That's a doubtful reason. 

• Love 10
38 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Not age but the experiences that come with age. I would think Luann already had the truth slapped  upside her head. Her husband left her for a younger woman. Apparently she cheated on Jacque and ruined that relationship.  She has experience with cheaters.  She knows how grown people act. She knows Tom embarrassed her by publically  making out with another woman. She knew his history. She is a foolish woman if she thought she could change him. 

And as for them being in the public eye?  People a thousand times more famous than them have made it past a year. That's a doubtful reason. 

According to both Luann and Tom, there was no cheating after the Regency make out scandal (I believe them). IMO, it came down to all the gossip/rumors in the tabloids/blogs every time he went anywhere public without Luann and he could not deal with it at all. 

• Love 1

I would think Luann already had the truth slapped  upside her head

Her cheeks should be permanently raw and swollen at this point.

IMO, Luann/Tom didn't think their marriage/private lives would warrant this level of scrutiny after they said "I do", sadly, they were wrong.

This would work if it had been the first year of a HW...not someone who has been involved with the franchise for nearly a decade.

Her husband left her for a younger woman. Apparently she cheated on Jacque and ruined that relationship.  She has experience with cheaters.  She knows how grown people act. She knows Tom embarrassed her by publically  making out with another woman. She knew his history. She is a foolish woman if she thought she could change him. 

Seriously. She really knew what the deal was before she married him. And given her past experience, you'd think she'd have known better, for someone so supposedly savvy.

IMO, it came down to all the gossip/rumors in the tabloids/blogs every time he went anywhere public without Luann and he could not deal with it at all. 

Then why get married to begin with? It isn't like all the gossip/rumors in the tabloids/blogs every time he went anywhere public without Luann only started after the marriage.

• Love 11
6 hours ago, BBHN said:

Her cheeks should be permanently raw and swollen at this point.

This would work if it had been the first year of a HW...not someone who has been involved with the franchise for nearly a decade.

Seriously. She really knew what the deal was before she married him. And given her past experience, you'd think she'd have known better, for someone so supposedly savvy.

Then why get married to begin with? It isn't like all the gossip/rumors in the tabloids/blogs every time he went anywhere public without Luann only started after the marriage.

Exactly!

The gossip/rumors in the tabloids/blogs started as soon as his identity was revealed. It began with Sonja on the show...My Tom. He already had a taste of the blogs and Page Six when he dated Ramona. Bravo showed the clip of him from season 1 or 2 trying to pick up Joanie, Ramona's friend. Sonja was doing press and making comments. In Miami, Bethenny handed Luann photographic proof of Tom with another woman.

Luann and Tom did interviews speaking about how they were moving on and forward from the infamous kiss by that clutching woman. He already appeared several times on the show - he had to have signed a release.

The Regency Kiss was a shit storm - this was way before they married and Tom saw it first hand how relentless the press was.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, BBHN said:

"Why get married?"

Get married for: 

-- the optimism of it / love of Tom

-- the fun of it

-- the storyline

Luann is many things, including a survivor and I dare say even a prevailer.  She has enough sense to get herself comfortable financially and her mother love has made sure her children are okay, and then she lives in the moment! I really admire her for that.

"But the marriage likely wont work / may not work!"

-- Well, let's be optimistic and have a great party and a storyline and see what happens!

Her Feet: Luann lands on them. 

• Love 7

Except I was replying to another person commenting about the reason for divorce being the intense media scrutiny. That scrutiny existed long before the marriage, so why go through with the marriage if the media scrutiny was already too much for them? Did they honestly think it would get better after they got married?

I do agree that it's possible having a storyline might have been the primary reason for going through with the marriage. That and her pride not allowing her to cancel the wedding and try to plow through it.

Her Feet: Luann lands on them. 

I'd say she lands on her back as much as she does on her feet, but to each their own.

• Love 19
On 2017-08-12 at 0:10 AM, motorcitymom65 said:

It is hard for me to believe that Tom didn't know who Lu was before he married her. He made his big cameo in the first season, and then dated Sonja. No one will ever be able to convince me he didn't watch this show, even on the down low. He had to have known about her little deal with the Pirate. Falling down drunk in the bushes is nothing compared to fucking a guy you just met while on vacation, when you have a significant other back home. In a situation where cameras are all over the place. If you can get past that, you can get past too much tequila. Especially if you are a dude who claimed he was so drunk at the Regency that he didn't know what he was doing when he was making out with a blonde in a room full of people. This is truly a situation where neither of the parties involved can act shocked by the level of humiliation that the other is willing/able to throw at someone they pretend to love. 

I agree.  But what is true for Tom is true for LuAnn.  She knew who he was.  And she was forgiving of all his pre-marital shenanigans so why care afterwards? 

When do they start to film?  It's in September isn't it?  So she will have a big strong storyline throughout which will keep her front and centre.  The timing is excellent for LuAnn in that way but I can't believe even she could plan this in cold blood.  Judging by what she was saying on the show, they were still happy enough in Mexico which was filmed when?  February?  They split in July.  So things must have gone south fairly shortly after that if they couldn't stop fighting.  Even drama queens like the Ho'Wives are unlikely to plug the plot that fast on a marriage and as we know, it was Tom who filed.  I still think he got more than he bargained for being a full-time Ho'Husband and wanted out.  I can't stand him but I don't blame him.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Luann is many things, including a survivor and I dare say even a prevailer.  She has enough sense to get herself comfortable financially and her mother love has made sure her children are okay, and then she lives in the moment! I really admire her for that

Luanne's a survivor?  Did I miss some horrific life situation that she managed to overcome?  And I'm not sure if finding men to help out with financial security is, onsidered good sense. And finally, damn!  We got some low standards for Luann if we admire the fact that she made sure her children were ok! 

• Love 12

Survival is survival. What qualifies as horrific, and how horrific must be a negative life event to qualify a person as survivor? It varies. 

Financial security is gained by a variety of means and at this point, Lu's financial situation is probably much better than my own, which was achieved thru boring old work.  

Not every mom provides well for her children. 

Yes, I admire Lu in some respects. Whatever her motivation in marrying whosis, she did and now they're divorcing and I can't believe I've written this much about it.  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Survival is survival. What qualifies as horrific, and how horrific must be a negative life event to qualify a person as survivor? It varies. 

I guess it varies.  When I think of "surviving" something I think of people fleeing their villages from warlords, something happening to a person's children, a paralyzing, life changing accident, things like that.  Something that stands out above the ordinary ups and downs of life.  

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, Lemons said:

I guess it varies.  When I think of "surviving" something I think of people fleeing their villages from warlords, something happening to a person's children, a paralyzing, life changing accident, things like that.  Something that stands out above the ordinary ups and downs of life.  

I volunteer with a program that provides free English classes for immigrants.  Sensitive political subject for sure, but the stories are crazy.  Anyway one of the other tutors was going on about something in her world but reminded herself that her problems were first-world problems and to put things in perspective.  

On the flip side, as my mom says, we all have problems and challenges.  They are just different.  My rich sister who doesn't want for much has her own set that are real to her, and I, as the poor one, have another set, etc.  

Not gonna judge.

The things I like and respect about LuAnn are her thirst for adventure, finding opportunities to get it, and being fearless enough to grab those opportunities when they arise.  To say she slept her way to where she is is too simplistic, IMO.   

Anyway, I'm not sure "survivor" is the right word to describe LuAnne, but she does seem like a fighter who won't stop in getting from point A to point B. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
On 8/9/2017 at 3:38 AM, BBHN said:

Maybe Meghan's marriage is like that, maybe it isn't. But what she said wasn't that far out of possibility for Luann and Tom. I think this has to be one of the shortest RH marriages ever, regardless of whether Luann did it for the storyline or not.

The actual wedding itself, yeah, that wasn't fake. The marriage itself and the reasons and motivations behind getting married? Dubious at best.

People do make poor choices and choose to ignore warning signs. Lu ignored red flags. Meghan ignored red flags. 

Meghan talks about Lu using her wedding/marriage as a story line. Meghan used IVF and having a baby as her story line,  knowing that her own marriage was to a twice divorced guy with 4 kids who publicly treats her like shit. (not to mention all of the cheating rumors)  The poor treatment of Meghan by Jim was witnessed by all of us watching and cringing. (similar to us cringing, seeing the photo of Tom at the Regency).

Maybe Lu is embarrassed regarding the outcome of her "story line" but at least she didn't bring an innocent child into a situation that is likely to end in divorce.

Bottom line: Meghan best keep her mouth shut about creating story lines.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 6

Why is Meghan even a subject on here? She isn't even on this show. I mean, even if she did bring up Tom and Luann on a talk show, she certainly isn't the only one who is thinking that Tom and Luann did this for a storyline.

People can try and discredit her all they want, that doesn't make what she said about Tom and Luann any less valid.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Why is Meghan even a subject on here? She isn't even on this show. I mean, even if she did bring up Tom and Luann on a talk show, she certainly isn't the only one who is thinking that Tom and Luann did this for a storyline.

This is why.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Why is Meghan even a subject on here? She isn't even on this show.

Because:

So Meghan of the OC really threw the "Lu and Tom Martial Bliss" storyline under the bus last night on WWHL.  When Andy asked if she was surprised about the demise of the marriage, she just shrugged and said something like, "Well it was just a storyline for last year" (like it wasn't a real thing).  I think she broke the 4th wall.  Andy seemed miffed and ignored what she said at first, but then doubled back a bit to address it ('cause it was an awkward thing to ignore, I suppose).  And Meghan got kinda small, and just sort of whispered "wasn't it?"

• Love 6
12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am sure this is not reliable, but "The Fame" is reporting that Lu is violent and bit Tom.  I love reading about her silly "marriage," but even I don't believe this one.

A few weeks before the divorce announcement was made via Tweet, it was reported that Luann slapped Tom in a restaurant.

I said there was a fly and when Luann went to swat it away Tom's face got in the way

So for the bite, Tom and Luann were outdoors and a tick latched onto him. So Luann bit him to pull the talons out - she was saving him from Lyme disease - she was a nurse you know - a regular Florence Nightingale

source.gif

• Love 11

When I saw this divorce topic I could not believe it (really and truly did not believe it).  Luann was so determined to marry Tom no matter what- the girls showing her evidence of having photos with Tom and other women ect.  I thought Luann would stick with him no matter what he did to spite everyone who said their marriage would not last long.

• Love 2
On 8/13/2017 at 3:32 PM, Lemons said:

Luanne's a survivor?  Did I miss some horrific life situation that she managed to overcome?  And I'm not sure if finding men to help out with financial security is, onsidered good sense. And finally, damn!  We got some low standards for Luann if we admire the fact that she made sure her children were ok! 

Well, she did have a lawn mower blow up and catch a house on fire.  And tumbled her car down a mountain with her kids in it.  

• Love 8
On 8/13/2017 at 9:31 AM, BBHN said:

I'd say she lands on her back as much as she does on her feet

I think Luann lands on top of the world, every time she ignores the slut shamers -- brava to her (and every woman) for that.

12 hours ago, MissMel said:

And tumbled her car down a mountain with her kids in it.  

And she ended up with PTSD:

Q: Was it hard to relive that car accident you had in the Alps?

A: Talking about it is one thing, but seeing the pictures was hard. I had the accident and then post-traumatic stress from that, and it took me awhile to recover. Your life really flashes before your eyes when you’re rolling down a mountain in your car with your children in the back.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/06/countess-luann-real-housewives-bethenny-berlusconi.html

Edited by film noire
  • Love 14

I think Luann lands on top of the world, every time she ignores the slut shamers -- brava to her (and every woman) for that.

Good for her. Nothing for her to be ashamed about. Granted, given how she herself has occasionally shamed a few other women, I guess she would be good at ignoring it when it is done to her. I mean, that's not how I would live my life, and that isn't how things are done in my world, but to each their own.

• Love 9

I am back to my original opinion of the whole Tom/Luann relationship.  This was all just some nonsense done for the show, nothing more.

Remember back when nobody could figure out why Luann was so consumed with Tom?  How nobody could figure out why Luann was determined to marry a not-that-rich, not-that-attractive man who had coincidentally been involved to one degree or another with her friends/other housewives?  How everyone noted that Tom didn't really seem into her at all?  How they could barely pull off a convincing kiss, just no chemistry at all.  How the whole thing just felt completely "off?"

Then he was caught openly cheating on her in such ridiculously public fashion (the drama!).  I had to LOL at Luann's piss poor acting job in her scenes with Bethenny trying to appear "destroyed."  Do they give Razzies for worst reality show performance? Because Luann would be a shoe-in. 

Then more drama ... would she marry him or wouldn't she?  After a strangely long engagement, of course she does.  She proceeds to wave her wedding ring around for a season just to have something to talk about.  Then right at the end of the season - just after the reunion is taped, so she won't have to discuss it .... The Countess of Class is (supposedly) seen slapping the dude in public. That is pretty convenient timing.  And now just as the season ends and the reunion is about to air, the divorce is announced.  Uh-huh.

I'm sorry, but this whole thing just feels like an obviously concocted storyline, with breaking developments carefully timed to maximize their impact ... and guarantee Lu her apple.  

It's the only thing that makes sense to me ... Tom, supposedly such a womanizer, simply had no reason to settle down with Luann, whom he didn't even appear attracted to (did you hear the way he was talking to Mindy or Missy or whatever her name is?  That is how you speak to someone you are into). And Luann could obviously do much better than Tom. Let's get real, we all know what Lu's priorities are - money and sex and status. Tom doesn't have big bucks, he isn't part of Pum Beach high society.  He isn't even part of West Pum Beach High society. And Luann didn't seem any more attracted to Tom than he did to her.  And I have never believed that Luann would really be willing to overlook someone publicly cheating on her or get involved in an open relationship after what she went through in her marriage to the count.  There is is nothing about their relationship or Luann's determination to walk down the aisle that feels real to me.  I think the whole thing was fake.  Fake as hell.

That being said, I gotta hand it to Lu ... she ran the table this time around.  She managed to be the season's lovebird, victim, and bride.  Not bad for someone who was banished to "friend of" not too long ago.  She regained her apple and sealed her status as an OG, and she is guaranteed to return next season to play the Phoenix, rising from her own ashes.  

I would guess she is in Switzerland right now, enjoying all the sympathy she is getting and cooking up next season's storyline.

Well played, Countess.  Well played. 

• Love 17
On 8/14/2017 at 6:54 PM, MissMel said:

Well, she did have a lawn mower blow up and catch a house on fire.  And tumbled her car down a mountain with her kids in it.  

She was one of the lucky ones to have no one killed or permanently disabled in one of those accidents. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I'm sorry, but this whole thing just feels like an obviously concocted storyline, with breaking developments carefully timed to maximize their impact ... and guarantee Lu her apple.  

Yep. This is my conclusion as well. It is just the only thing that makes sense, knowing what we know now. Well, and knowing what we knew from the beginning. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Yep. This is my conclusion as well. It is just the only thing that makes sense, knowing what we know now. Well, and knowing what we knew from the beginning. 

The reason I can't get behind this is Lu giving up her Countess title. I don't think she'd give the title - and alimony - up for a storyline

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Lemons said:

She was one of the lucky ones to have no one killed or permanently disabled in one of those accidents. 

Yes.  Mom of a burned kid here, I was just making the comment that she might qualify to be called a survivor.  Those type things can be tough.  'Make you or break you' type deals.  She hasn't seemed to break. That's all.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, snowblossom2 said:

The reason I can't get behind this is Lu giving up her Countess title. I don't think she'd give the title - and alimony - up for a storyline

I don't believe Luann got any alimony, did she?  Just a lump sum/property settlement, right?  She probably collected child support for a short while when the kids were still under 18, but no ongoing alimony payments from the count.  At least that is my recollection.  So I don't think that would be a consideration.

Her "title" (which was of course utter bullshit to begin with) was reduced when she divorced, changed to some form of courtesy title for an ex-wife.  She went from being "Countess Des Lesseps" to "Luann, Countess Des Lesseps" or some meaningless change along those lines.  I don't think it really matters to her anymore. Regardless of what she is called officially, being a "Countess" is her brand and it's what everyone calls her.  She is always going to be Countess Luann to the world, regardless.  

I suppose next season her opening line can go from being "the only title I'd trade countess for is wife" to "the only title I'd trade countess for is Real Housewife Of New York City."  Because THAT is the title she really cares about ... Real Housewife.  If she had to trade her tiara to get that apple, oh well.  She will still always be The Countess anyway, so big deal lol

• Love 9

Yeah, she gave up being the Countess once she got divorced. And yes, I think all French titles are a courtesy to begin anyway, and don't come with any real privileges, the way the British ones do, for example.

Tom doesn't have big bucks, he isn't part of Pum Beach high society.  He isn't even part of West Pum Beach High society.

Sounds like he and Luann were the Alex and Simon of Pum Beach/West Pum Beach high society...

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I don't believe Luann got any alimony, did she?  Just a lump sum/property settlement, right?  She probably collected child support for a short while when the kids were still under 18, but no ongoing alimony payments from the count.  At least that is my recollection.  So I don't think that would be a consideration.

Her "title" (which was of course utter bullshit to begin with) was reduced when she divorced, changed to some form of courtesy title for an ex-wife.  She went from being "Countess Des Lesseps" to "Luann, Countess Des Lesseps" or some meaningless change along those lines.  I don't think it really matters to her anymore. Regardless of what she is called officially, being a "Countess" is her brand and it's what everyone calls her.  She is always going to be Countess Luann to the world, regardless.  

I suppose next season her opening line can go from being "the only title I'd trade countess for is wife" to "the only title I'd trade countess for is Real Housewife Of New York City."  Because THAT is the title she really cares about ... Real Housewife.  If she had to trade her tiara to get that apple, oh well.  She will still always be The Countess anyway, so big deal lol

I read that she did get alimony or child support (can't remember which) But still, no matter how courtesy of a title it is, or that it changed, it was still a title. 

19 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Sounds like he and Luann were the Alex and Simon of Pum Beach/West Pum Beach high society...

At least Alex and Simon were up front about where they lived.  Unlike Luann, lol.  

I have to say, I can't believe I was away during the whole West Palm Beach discussion and missed it all ... I know more about that particular subject than wish I did, let's just say.  It's pretty much already all been said, but I just want to add that Luann trying to pass herself off as being a Palm Beacher when she is a WEST Palm Beacher would be met with such disdain from the island residents.  Because it absolutely IS all about where you live - not where you eat or shop or attempt to socialize (and it is certainly not about what the local airport is called, get real Lu).   We are talking about a group of snobs who live to look down on others, and (next to throwing giant charity balls to fete themselves) there is nothing Palm Beachers enjoy more than sneering at someone for being a poseur, especially when they do it badly.  And Luann did it badly.  Nobody gets away with passing off a condo in a high rise overlooking Palm Beach as having a home on Palm Beach, and that is what Luann was obviously trying to do.  She wasn't fooling anybody.  Tinsley saw through that particular nonsense instantly, I'm sure, and Bethenny seemed to be well aware of Luann's game, as well.  She knows all about south Florida.  I'm guessing Beth was just unwilling to be the voice of such a snobbish point, but good ol' Tinsley pulled it out when she got pushed a little too far.  She was obviously waiting for an opportune moment, lol.  Dumb Luann walked right into that one.  It burned her good, too, you could tell haha

And, just for the record, Luann ... one lives "on" Palm Beach, not "in" Palm Beach.  It's an island, dear.  Your attempt to put down Tinsley for living with her mother "in" Palm Beach just made ya' look ignorant.  Not to mention the fact that it is not at all uncommon for the grown children of island residents to reside with their parents for an extended period of time. Because, as I said, it is all about where you live and as long as you can hang onto island residency, you hang onto island residency ... even if it is just your childhood bedroom or the estate guest house.  Heck, half the people I knew who lived on the island were young-ish people who still lived with their parents even though they could easily have afforded a very nice home in West Palm (but not one of their own on the island).  It's just a thing they do, and Tinsley living with her mommy while there is nothing to be ashamed of at all.  

Island residents are also known to be rather cold to small time celebrities.  The most Luann could have hoped to experience of Palm Beach society was being invited to a couple of lower-end parties as a novelty, then being completely dropped and ignored.  She is such a snob herself, in a way it would have served her right.  But I'm glad she was spared the experience of being used and tossed aside that way.  No one really deserves that treatment.  She's far better off sashaying around New York City where she is a semi-somebody, even if it's just a D-List Bravolebrity, planning her next move to stay in the tabloid headlines and hang onto that all important piece of fruit.  Countess or not, Palm Beach was never within her reach ... although I really kind of wonder if she really, truly understood that.  

• Love 23

New spin-off show: Luann, along with all of the Count's other ex-wives. The Ex-Housewives of Alexandre de Lesseps!

Luckily for Luann and Noel, he didn't have kids with the other former Countesses.

• Love 4
On August 14, 2017 at 8:56 AM, KungFuBunny said:

A few weeks before the divorce announcement was made via Tweet, it was reported that Luann slapped Tom in a restaurant.

I said there was a fly and when Luann went to swat it away Tom's face got in the way

So for the bite, Tom and Luann were outdoors and a tick latched onto him. So Luann bit him to pull the talons out - she was saving him from Lyme disease - she was a nurse you know - a regular Florence Nightingale

source.gif

But she forgot about her second layer of Native American teeth, which went woo woo woo (bounce hand on mouth) and attacked without Lu's knowledge, volition, or complicity.  It was an act of heroism when she fought them off of Tom.   She likes to say it was just a love bite. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think we know if Alex has kids from the other marriages.

He doesn't have any sons at least because it's been discussed how Noelle would inherit the title.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

He doesn't have any sons at least because it's been discussed how Noelle would inherit the title.

I'm always amazed LuAnne didn't receive more from such a rich guy (I assume he's uber-wealthy) in the divorce (same for Sonja).  Would be interesting for it to come round to her by way of her children.

• Love 2

I never had the impression a) Alex was super wealthy, just comfortably upper class, wealthy but not five homes wealthy, b) or that Luann was left out in the cold. She got the house in the Hamptons which was worth a few million.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jezebel97 said:

Looks like Dog-astino not sure if it's Missy tho

wonder who'll get custody of the Regency

Man, ol' Tommyboy just can't seem to keep his hands out of the cookie jar, can he? Money can't buy you class indeed. Why the Hell doesn't he have the decency to just go out of town and disappear for a while if he's so upscale and all?! Go off to the Hamptons or Montauk like the rest of the snooty Upper Eastsiders. Go to Europe and tomcat around there. Go out West and flirt with some floozies in Malibu. Just quit skanking it up all around Manhattan/The Regency for a hot minute there, buddy! 

Honestly, pics like that with chicks just makes him look even thirstier and gross as Hell. And I don't care if it's just a friend or a family member either; it still looks bad for him to be going out alone with any woman this fresh off his divorce.

And speaking of thirsty, that Missy chick is pretty pathetic if she really is still sniffing around Lu's sloppy seconds. So the likes of Tommyboy and Harry Dubin are sadly the gold standards of single men for single women over 35 around there?!  I guess a chopped up penthouse in NYC really is worth more than self-respect for some broads.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 9