Type keyword(s) to search

Luann & Tom's Divorce: The Slap Heard 'Round the (RH) World

• Start Topic

Guesses On Why Luann and Tom Decided to Divorce?   POLL OPEN

262 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The hair looks too thick to be Missy. I'm thinking her hair was on the thinner side. Same shade of blonde and the texture looks close though so really, I have no clue who it is. What I do know is that is so tacky. He just announced the divorce 1.5 weeks ago. There are ways to get together with one of your side pieces without it being obvious. He either really wants to stab at Lu or he is just stupid. 

• Love 10

that Missy chick is pretty pathetic if she really is still sniffing around Lu's sloppy seconds

Technically, didn't Luann marry Missy's sloppy seconds?

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Nice of Tom to position himself seated in a doorway at the Regency with Missy Miss Missy.  A

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

that really The Regency?  I can't decide if Tom is really, truly stupid, or if this was a big F you to Lu.

No, it's not The Regency its Bella Blu on Lexington.

• Love 5

wonder who'll get custody of the Regency

I'm guessing Luann will negotiate him getting the Regency as long as she gets custody of Beautique.

The strap-on will probably be donated to Sonja as a tax write-off.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

No, it's not The Regency its Bella Blu on Lexington.

So it goes from being 10 on the "Fuck You Luann" scale down to a 9.5.

Okay.

32 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Nope, no dice. No new gently used sex toy for Sonja.  Luann shoved the strap-on up Tom's ass and snapped it off after she saw him slobbering all over Missy on the show.  

Sorry Sonja! 

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

So it goes from being 10 on the "Fuck You Luann" scale down to a 9.5.

Okay.

We see the back of a woman's head so I wouldn't assume that was Missy given the person clearly misidentified the location which legit looks absolutely nothing like the Regency and while on the UES is many blocks away from it and Lu has been seen out and about with Jacques and others so I don't see how it's a fuck you to her at all even if it is Missy.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

We see the back of a woman's head so I wouldn't assume that was Missy given the person clearly misidentified the location which legit looks absolutely nothing like the Regency and while on the UES is many blocks away from it and Lu has been seen out and about with Jacques and others so I don't see how it's a fuck you to her at all even if it is Missy.

Holy run on sentence, Batman, lol. Lemme try to break this down ...

We don't know who misidentified the picture as having been taken at the Regency. It might have been the mistake of Michelle Collins and not the person who took it. Regardless of who made the mistake, it doesn't seem like reason to completely dismiss the possibility that it is Missy sitting there (it sure looks like her to me). 

Plus nobody has accused Luann of pining after, flirting openly with, or actually hooking up with Jacques behind Tom's back. She was not the one shown unplugging her microphone so she could have a secret conversation with her former lover. So Luann being seen with Jacques is not really the same thing as Tom being seen with Missy in public only days after filing for divorce.  

It just feels rather insensitive to me at best and quite possibly a genuine fuck you to Luann.

YMMV, obviously.

2 hours ago, BBHN said:

I'm guessing Luann will negotiate him getting the Regency as long as she gets custody of Beautique.

Is that the place where John showed up without Dorinda and they accused Lu of screwing a dude in the bathroom?  

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Holy run on sentence, Batman, lol. Lemme try to break this down ...

We don't know who misidentified the picture as having been taken at the Regency. It might have been the mistake of Michelle Collins and not the person who took it.

Thanks for the grammar correction.

I was correcting the person who originally captioned the photo and the two posts in this thread that repeated that error.

• Love 6

So I've been watching Twin Peaks: The Return. I am amusing myself by pretending that David Lynch is a Bravo producer.  The man that Lu gleefully dumped to marry the Count? His spirit took possession of Tom D'Agostino's body to seek revenge for that humiliation. 

• Love 5
On 8/21/2017 at 11:12 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

So I've been watching Twin Peaks: The Return. I am amusing myself by pretending that David Lynch is a Bravo producer.  The man that Lu gleefully dumped to marry the Count? His spirit took possession of Tom D'Agostino's body to seek revenge for that humiliation. 

Pretty good that you can do that while watching Twin Peaks.  I LOVE Twin Peaks but have to focus so hard to understand it, I couldn't possibly put Luanne into the equation.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Lemons said:

Pretty good that you can do that while watching Twin Peaks.  I LOVE Twin Peaks but have to focus so hard to understand it, I couldn't possibly put Luanne into the equation.  

Oh, I, too, must focus really hard while watching Twin Peaks-- and usually still don't understand it!

11 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Well, I'd rather see Luann than Kim Richards sit down with Andy ...

... so there's that.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Would anyone else care for a latte or a cup of cocoa?  Because the milking is about to begin.

I take mine with three lumps and cream. I have a bit of a sweet tooth.

• Love 5
On 8/20/2017 at 8:31 PM, Jezebel97 said:

Looks like Dog-astino not sure if it's Missy tho

wonder who'll get custody of the Regency

Tom is being Tom. The value of Tom in photos with women not named Luann has gone up.

I can't tell who the woman is either but Bravo should add MinZy as either a HW or a Friend Of for next season.

• Love 4
On 8/21/2017 at 2:22 AM, BBHN said:

Maybe Luann should think about a sex toy venture.

CountessCox

Divorcee Dildos

The D'Agostino Dick I Kept

• Love 8
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Is there ANY chance she'll tell the truth?

That was my first thought.  She never tells the truth so I doubt she will start now.

I think the pic of Tum and the blonde just goes to prove that both of them (Tum and Luann) are totally worthless empty people.

A week goes by and both of them are out and about.   He is dining out and she is singing badly in the Hamptons.

Two extremely stupid people who broadcast it to the nation.

• Love 13

I don't think that's Missy. The other poster was right about the hair being too thick. Missy's is definitely thinner, finer, and wispier. She has more layers going on. The color isn't also quite as brassy as the woman in that Instagram pic. 

I do find it interesting. Tom seems to have a thing for blondes (Ramona, Sonja, Missy, this mystery blonde) - but he marries a brunette. 

tom and missy.jpg

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think that's Missy. The other poster was right about the hair being too thick. Missy's is definitely thinner, finer, and wispier. She has more layers going on. The color isn't also quite as brassy as the woman in that Instagram pic. 

I do find it interesting. Tom seems to have a thing for blondes (Ramona, Sonja, Missy, this mystery blonde) - but he marries a brunette. 

tom and missy.jpg

I'm a hair detective.  LOL. 

• Love 6

Maybe that is why Luann felt like she won? "I beat those blond bitches!"

• Love 7

"I beat those blond bitches!"

Blonde "hatred" is a real thing. For some reason all of my BFFs are blonde and I've seen the hate directed towards them just because of hair color. I've never felt that way and I like that when I'm together we make a nice Betty and Veronica duo (or Xena and Gabrielle. When that show was popular guys used to call us that which sucked because although I've been told I resemble Lucy Lawless my arch enemy is named Xena)

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, snarts said:

Wow, another Bravo special for Luann.  Some of her cast mates will likely be a little jelly...

I think this might prove interesting.  After being on vacation for a couple of weeks, I hope Luann can better express herself without regard to protecting Tom.  There were some interesting comments at the Reunion, Dorinda mentioning how Tom speaks to her with "his jokes", (Dorinda might want to reflect on how she speaks to John), Bethenny, and any 10 comments would send her bawling in the bathroom (Bethenny the one who has called Luann all sorts of names over the years with virtually no reaction from Luann).  I do believe Luann still cares for the guy and it sounds to me like Tom was a bit of a stubborn ass and wanted to be married and not change his social behavior and the way he interacted with women.  I never got the flirting thing about Tom that Ramona the Clueless referenced, I just was left with the impression, Tom is horrible on camera and does not think before he speaks, he always seemed kind of put on.  I also came away believing Luann has finally learned that promises made about fidelity and loving someone have to be followed with behaving appropriately publicly and respecting her as a person.  Often times she buries it in expressions of "how it looks" instead of how it hurts her.  Luann needs to give herself permission to say she was hurt.  Luann and Tom reminded me of Ramona and Mario-the women always believed the guy was being sincere and the camera told a different story with the way they presented themselves to other women. 

My vote is wrong because I thought there may have been a failure in the meeting of the minds in the financial department. 

Why does camera shy Tom have a PR representative?

• Love 7
17 hours ago, snarts said:

Wow, another Bravo special for Luann.  Some of her cast mates will likely be a little jelly...

I just don't get why LuAnn was made a "friend-of" that one year and why she's always at the end of the couch when she has had most entertaining storyline ever since Turks and Caicos.  There is **has** to be some bad blood between her and the show somehow.  

Edited by Jextella
grammar
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Jextella said:

I just don't get why LuAnn was made a "friend-of" that one year and why she's always at the end of the couch when she's most entertaining storyline ever since Turks and Caicos.  There is **has** to be some bad blood between her and the show somehow.  

Luann was made of "friend of" because she stalled contract negotiations and she and Jacques were on the verge of breaking up and she didn't want it on the show.  The producers were also working with the very difficult Aviva. She also wanted a per diem pay arrangement (which she got) and others have since followed her path.  Ramona that same year had disappeared to Africa and missed some filming.  In the end Luann ended up making out (according to the New York Post) in her per diem arrangement.  I don't think anyone cared about the loss of an apple and it was more of a way of pressuring Aviva to smarten up.  To me, it was pretty dumb and I don't know what production gained from it-who really cares who is in the opening credits-it is all about the Benjamins. Luann sat the entire Reunion. 

The following season Ramona, Luann and Sonja held out, so Luann did okay.  It is my belief Luann is a little bit more of a shrewd negotiator than she gets credit for. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann was made of "friend of" because she stalled contract negotiations and she and Jacques were on the verge of breaking up and she didn't want it on the show.  The producers were also working with the very difficult Aviva. She also wanted a per diem pay arrangement (which she got) and others have since followed her path.  Ramona that same year had disappeared to Africa and missed some filming.  In the end Luann ended up making out (according to the New York Post) in her per diem arrangement.  I don't think anyone cared about the loss of an apple and it was more of a way of pressuring Aviva to smarten up.  To me, it was pretty dumb and I don't know what production gained from it-who really cares who is in the opening credits-it is all about the Benjamins. Luann sat the entire Reunion. 

The following season Ramona, Luann and Sonja held out, so Luann did okay.  It is my belief Luann is a little bit more of a shrewd negotiator than she gets credit for. 

Thanks Zoeysmom!  I thought it had to do with contract issues - combined with LuAnne not wanting to show alot of her personal life on the show.

• Love 6

I think they're probably going to wait and see how that special turns out first.

I do believe Luann still cares for the guy and it sounds to me like Tom was a bit of a stubborn ass and wanted to be married and not change his social behavior and the way he interacted with women.

It sounds to me that Tom wanted to keep fucking other women, whether he was married to Luann or not.

Luann probably cares for quite a few things regarding Tom, but I'm not sure if she cares about Tom as a person.

• Love 6