Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E02: Down that Route: 2017.07.24

• Start Topic

(edited)

Briana is faced with a heart-wrenching decision; Kailyn's friend reveals some very personal information; Jenelle and Nathan confront each other in court; Leah tries to reunite Addie with Jeremy; and Chelsea brings home new baby, Watson     http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/ie78dg/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-kailyn-s-big-secret-revealed

You see Javi's mom in that preview linked above. I see Kail takes advantage of those benefits of having Javi's family as her babysitters. Oh, and she still drives without a hands-free device. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
14 minutes ago, Moogen said:

"I'm taking Isaac to Javi's because he asked to spend the night there. Plus I have a ton of schoolwork to do". Admit it Karl. You're dumping him off there shamelessly to your poor browbeaten ex and his family because you want alone time as per usual.  This woman is the worst!!! I don't know which of her or Jenelle I find more repulsive. God I feel sorry for Karsyn.

I find Jenelle 100% more repulsive due to the drugs and complete and utter disregard for her children's safety and well being. Kailyn is a nasty abuser and a nasty person, but I don't think she would ever put her boys in harms way, allow someone to mistreat them, let them be unclean/hungry etc like Jenelle would. Everyone she has watching them does care for them and is responsible. 

I agree Kailyn needs to stop having children. Not everyone excels at being a primary caregiver so just stop. 

• Love 19

Oh Splain I love the above post! Interesting seeing the comparison! The worst is that they 100% use their kids as pawns. Karl was sooo quick to quash Isaac's dream of having a room at Javi's and break his poor little heart for her own nasty gain. But as soon as she needs more hulk-time she dumps him around there on the pretense that it's because "Isaac asked if he could stay the night there". Epic bitch.

• Love 22
49 minutes ago, Moogen said:

Oh Splain I love the above post! Interesting seeing the comparison! The worst is that they 100% use their kids as pawns. Karl was sooo quick to quash Isaac's dream of having a room at Javi's and break his poor little heart for her own nasty gain. But as soon as she needs more hulk-time she dumps him around there on the pretense that it's because "Isaac asked if he could stay the night there". Epic bitch.

Right. Those children are pawns. Those two brought those children into this world for their own gain. Two narcissistic and selfish bitches is what they are, nothing more. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Whatever her motives, I thought it was really positive that Isaac still has a relationship with Javi. As much of a dick as he was to Jo, Javi loves Isaac and I'm glad they continue to have a relationship. Kailyn's motives are probably selfish but whatever is best for the kids. Let's just hope she doesn't change her mind the next time she decides to manipulate in some other way. I was really afraid that she would try to keep Isaac from Javi, so if she wants to dump him off to screw other dudes or lay around or whatever, I'm happy.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 15
(edited)

At this point, the boys are better off with anyone other than Kail. They could be with Javi's brother and I wouldn't have a problem with it. They are all seen as babysitters anyways, in Kail's eyes. 

There is something about her saying she has too much homework rather than saying Isaac will spend time with his step-dad. That just rubs me the wrong way. She always has to throw in about what is going on with her and why she can't have the kids rather than it is Javi's request to see Isaac or Isaac was missing Javi. She would never give Javi or Jo that satisfaction. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
(edited)

Why was Roxanne being so god damn outrageous? 

Aubrey is so stinking cute. The whole family is, actually.   Edit: uh oh drama. 

Brianna's daughter and Marisa should hang out. Poor kids thrown into all this shit. 

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Love 13
(edited)

UBT is soooo on blow. Major signs - fiddling with his nose, stiff shiny upper lip, stilted speech, indoor sunglasses. Of course Jenelle doesn't want him out of her sight. He'll do it all.                            

Leah - "Do you want to hear about me at school?" and the kids yell back "blahblahblah blah!"  Yeah, girlses, we know, we know. WALMART!                                                                      

Karl, ugh, there is no words. She just sucks. What a downer.                                                              

Briana is a giant bore.                    

Chelsea is tired.  

Could this ep been more boring?       

Edited by pheebs
Wonky paragraphs. My bad.
  • Love 10
29 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Because the coven is extra as fuck and trying to play it up to ensure another season for them because if they don't it's back on welfare 

I fast forward through all her scenes. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Wtf did kail do to her lips? They don't even look human 

I love that Javi is just screwing with her, walking in and going through her house. And she's too stupid and nasty to realize he's just punking her. 

I half expected Leah's voiceover on day 2 of college to be that she had to drop out because she didn't have time for school. 

Wtf was the big deal about packing their shit if Janelle and ubt were renting a FURNISHED house?

Because it wasn't really about mold. They probably got evicted and had to get everything out by a certain date.

And at that date their trailer on the land wasn't ready so they used PODS to store their stuff until their trailer was ready 

• Love 11

@Lm2162 I agree with you. For the record in my post above I wasn't letting Briana off the hook. She chose Luis- she was an adult woman, without some type of mental impairment (disability or illness), who chose to have unprotected sex with a man she barely knew. That's on her. My great aunt Eunice told me once "when you choose to lay down with a man that's a reflection on you! Remember that if you're quick to complain about him when you don't get your way."

I don't feel sorry for her, nor did I like Brittany's "what you did to my sister I will have to attack you"- so frustrating. "Nova is here"......I loved Nova's My Little Pony shirt. 

• Love 10
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Lm2162 I agree with you. For the record in my post above I wasn't letting Briana off the hook. She chose Luis- she was an adult woman, without some type of mental impairment (disability or illness), who chose to have unprotected sex with a man she barely knew. That's on her. My great aunt Eunice told me once "when you choose to lay down with a man that's a reflection on you! Remember that if you're quick to complain about him when you don't get your way."

I don't feel sorry for her, nor did I like Brittany's "what you did to my sister I will have to attack you"- so frustrating. "Nova is here"......I loved Nova's My Little Pony shirt. 

Yeah, I really don't get the point of her on this show and I'm still wondering what exactly she adds. She's another not-very-bright bad decision maker. Let's go home from The Club and do it raw? Who does that in 2017? And why should I care about either one of those people? I just feel bad for the baby. She did seem a little serious about adoption and that likely would have been a better choice.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10

So funny hearing UBT telling Jenele how beautiful she looked, and then the camera goes to him wearing dark  SUNGLASSES!

I like  Chelsea's "mad" voice. She actually sounds like an adult.  I wish  Cole would find his.

• Love 18

It was just so obvious that Aubree was feeling sad and insecure during her melt down. I know Chelsea and Cole are probably also both sleep deprived, but I wish they would have approached it from a place of trying to understand her rather than going right to punishment.

Just a "I know things are out of whack right now and you're feeling like you don't have as much attention. It's ok to have feelings. We love you very much." pep talk. 

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

It was just so obvious that Aubree was feeling sad and insecure during her melt down. I know Chelsea and Cole are probably also both sleep deprived, but I wish they would have approached it from a place of trying to understand her rather than going right to punishment.

Just a "I know things are out of whack right now and you're feeling like you don't have as much attention. It's ok to have feelings. We love you very much." pep talk. 

Chelsea (and maybe Cole) could probably use a little pep talk themselves.  

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I find Jenelle 100% more repulsive due to the drugs and complete and utter disregard for her children's safety and well being. Kailyn is a nasty abuser and a nasty person, but I don't think she would ever put her boys in harms way, allow someone to mistreat them, let them be unclean/hungry etc like Jenelle would. Everyone she has watching them does care for them and is responsible. 

I agree Kailyn needs to stop having children. Not everyone excels at being a primary caregiver so just stop. 

If Kail didn't have Joe and Javi to take the boys as often as they do I'm sure we'd see her unleash that unpredictable temper on her boys for sure. She is a very impatient bitch.

• Love 16

Did I hear Jenelle right? She started telling David why she was going to court. She said, "My mom told me about...uh...there are beer cans all over his house." Was that a slip of the tongue there? Barb told her about the beer cans? 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Christina said:

Between Brianna and her family's outrage that the man she knew for 30 minutes before she got pregnant was also sleeping with others and Kail's nasty self, this show was awful. I muted Brianna once the coven had decided they all were dying from a terminal disease because the baby daddy wasn't faithful, unmuted for Chelsea's scene introducing the baby, muted Kail whining, unmuted Corey, turned channels. 

Kail is so clearly pregnant while filming, what difference does it make that Sterling said it? Very clearly pregnant. 

Are they really trying to work around Karl's pregnancy? 

• Love 1

From now on I'm always recording this to watch later so I can FF Briana's scenes. She is just dumb and trashy and I hate her voice and I don't want to hear about her festering landfill of a life. 

Kailyn seems to go from zero to shrewasaurus every time she's around Javi. What is the deal? It's totally irrational and I don't appreciate her putting me in a position where I feel bad for that guy!

When Leah's professor asked who liked mathematics I totally would've raised my hand. I don't love it but come on, help a guy out! Start the semester off on a positive note! (I could be slightly biased here since I also teach apathetic freshmen in a subject they think they don't need...)

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Did I hear Jenelle right? She started telling David why she was going to court. She said, "My mom told me about...uh...there are beer cans all over his house." Was that a slip of the tongue there? Barb told her about the beer cans? 

I thought I heard that too!

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

I thought I heard that too!

I am recording the show on the DVR. I will check it out tomorrow. 

But if she did say Barb, then she is lying about not talking to her mom, and she sure doesn't have an issue with her mother if that is how she is finding out things. 

At this rate Gracie and Ali will graduate from college before Leah. 

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Wtf was the big deal about packing their shit if Janelle and ubt were renting a FURNISHED house?

Absolutely this! What the fuck was that?!?! I mean really, she couldn't load a couple of heftys with her shit and take the kid to chill at the new place that's turn-key so that they wouldn't fight, Kaiser wouldn't be in the way and there would be a lot less chaos for everyone. Her storyline is so gross.

Edited by Hagosaurus
  • Love 12

Kail is on twitter saying she had a bad year.  ? She also claims that she didn't want to appear fake. Huh? We know you're hulk Kail. Her segments make me so angry. 

I agree about Aubree being old enough to know better.  It's an outing for adults and she is too old for a temper tantrum.  I blame that part on the Adam DNA. Hahaha

• Love 17
44 minutes ago, qtpi17 said:

Are they really trying to work around Karl's pregnancy? 

I don't understand why she was upset about the pregnancy comment on the phone. Did she think this season was airing live, in real time?  She had to know that by the time the episode aired, her pregnancy would be public. Right??

• Love 15
(edited)

I don't like Nathan because he has that similar Jenelle's World tendency of blaming everything on everyone else. "The brat always get what she wants." Wellllll, maybe, but your continued arrests for violence and disruption and your ongoing addiction *might* play a role in the judge's decision, perhaps? Especially since both you and Jenelle have ANOTHER kid that you don't have any custody of? Personally I can't ever have any love for him-- anybody who abuses their partners and doesn't come out and own up to it and work on it actively is a piece of shit, man or woman. Hence my ongoing hatred for Amber, Kail, & David as well.

6 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I don't understand why she was upset about the pregnancy comment on the phone. Did she think this season was airing live, in real time?  She had to know that by the time the episode aired, her pregnancy would be public. Right??

I took it as she just wasn't ready to discuss it with producers yet? Which is ultra stupid because it was so incredibly obvious?

Personally I didn't see anything wrong with how C/C handled Aubree. She is a cute, sweet kid, but she is spoiled (at least partly Chelsea's fault) and sometimes bratty.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 14

What happened to those little short (often humorous) clips during the commercial break around 40:00?

Also: f_ck you Kail, you sexist jerk. ("Girls and their drama.")

• Love 5
(edited)

I think Aubree is used to getting her way at her paternal grandparents' house. She may get a lot of leeway. We are not privy to her visits over there but, we know she spends her visitation with them a lot more than her dad. I bet they are the laid-back kinda grandparents. When Aubree is with Chelsea, she tries to pull that shit with her. Chelsea has been pretty consistent with laying down the law with her. She lays out what the consequence will be if she continues, and eventually she doles out the consequence. It was a melt-down. I dealt with those many times with my youngest. That evil eye look just didn't work on him like it did on the rest of my brood. All kids are different. lol 

@Lm2162 so true. Nathan blames others instead of checking himself. Now, he has to have supervised visitation when he has Kaiser. My question is, who supervises Kaiser when he is with UBT and Jenelle? 

Edited by GreatKazu
Kaiser not Nathan
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I thought Chelsea handled it well. Aubrey is old enough to know not to back talk to adults and not start crying just because she didn't get her way. She is 7 not 2-3yrs old.

My Mom was "old school"- I was allowed to have feelings and express those feelings with the appropriate tone towards my elders but that didn't mean I was allowed to act however I wanted, whine, cry, raise my voice etc. When an adult said "no" that was the end of the discussion. IMO seven is old enough to know better. 

Meh, parenting evolves. My parents were pretty old school too.

I almost wrote in my first post that the approach I suggested probably wouldn't work with a kid like Jace, say.  All kids are different and respond to different things.

I try not to humiliate  my kid or anyone else's kid who is in my care. I consider having a contest of wills in front of other people (or cameras) to be humiliating for them. What do they learn from being humiliated? 

The parent is obviously going to win. You have all the power. Why not reasonably acknowledge that you understand that the kid is having big feelings while letting them know that their behavior isn't acceptable? Aubree seems like the kind of kid who would respond to that.

One of the great things about being an old ass parent (aside from financial and relationship stability) is that one has much more patience, perspective and gives zero fucks about what anyone else thinks about the kid or the parenting style.

YMMV...it's definitely not for all kids or all people. I'm also blessed with a super laid back kid who has had zero tantrums ever. They're all different...

• Love 12