Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Tequila-thon

• Start Topic

17 hours ago, grisgris said:

Luann muses she can use for other things. Carole, ever subtle gal she is, questions if said usage will be as a butt plug. Luann didn’t say no but I’ll bet she wants to use it for a statement necklace.

I was thinking the same thing!  Carole always has to make it about butt stuff, I guess because of her supposed "great ass".

• Love 1
On 7/26/2017 at 9:56 PM, Sheenieb said:

Ramona out here looking like Bret Michaels. Don't need noth-ing, but a good time.

This?  Made me LOL like nobody's business.  While on a conference call.  Thank God for the Mute button.  Maybe we can get a Rock of Love overhaul and Ramona can join the cast!  I see her working her way thru any TV show that will call---why stop at Love Connection?  DWTS and Battle of the Network Stars should be next.

Tinsley and Scott.  I'm a fan.  And Sonja is so jealous she can hardly breathe.

I'm loving the way Bethenny and Lu seem to be really cool this season.  And speaking of Lu...

I want to be Lu when I grow up.  Minus the statement necklaces and skeevy husband.  She is too bad-ass. I would've been in bed 'til noon--fuck a yoga mat.

• Love 12

So is the progression on this show to divorce, try to get established in the liquor business, and try to bag a rich old (or young?) man with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel?

• Love 5
On 7/27/2017 at 0:36 PM, Nancybeth said:

Truth.  That's a big difference between LuAnn and Ramona -- LuAnn has a great body AND she dresses more appropriately for her age.  Ramona's stuff is too tight and too short and too too much.

Exhibit A:

rhony-sonja-luann-ramona.jpg

"I know you like me. I know you think I'm sexy." Yes Lu I do. Lol she looks gorgeous here!

• Love 7

At the distillery, they drink 130 proof tequila. They are so living their best lives right now. They drink out of actual bull horns which Luann muses she can use for other things. Carole, ever subtle gal she is, questions if said usage will be as a butt plug. Luann didn’t say no but I’ll bet she wants to use it for a statement necklace.

We couldn't hear Luann's response, but Carole responded with "don't knock it until you try it" so that certainly implies that Luann wasn't all gung ho.

Carole's over infatuation with all things anal is a bit strange.  She acts like a 14 year old boy.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, SuburbanHangSuite said:

This?  Made me LOL like nobody's business.  While on a conference call.  Thank God for the Mute button.  Maybe we can get a Rock of Love overhaul and Ramona can join the cast!  I see her working her way thru any TV show that will call---why stop at Love Connection?  DWTS and Battle of the Network Stars should be next.

Tinsley and Scott.  I'm a fan.  And Sonja is so jealous she can hardly breathe.

I'm loving the way Bethenny and Lu seem to be really cool this season.  And speaking of Lu...

I want to be Lu when I grow up.  Minus the statement necklaces and skeevy husband.  She is too bad-ass. I would've been in bed 'til noon--fuck a yoga mat.

I would pay to see Ramona on DWTS, and would speed call to keep her on as long as possible,  and I only dip into DWTS. Comedy gold. She's so graceless and sure of her grace.  Please TV God's. 

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

I would pay to see Ramona on DWTS, and would speed call to keep her on as long as possible,  and I only dip into DWTS. Comedy gold. She's so graceless and sure of her grace.  Please TV God's. 

She lobbied quite hard last year and they took Erika Jayne instead of Ramona.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, snarts said:

Carole's over infatuation with all things anal is a bit strange.  

comes from spending most of the day with her head up her ass ; )

carole ass.jpg

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
On 7/27/2017 at 1:36 PM, Nancybeth said:

Truth.  That's a big difference between LuAnn and Ramona -- LuAnn has a great body AND she dresses more appropriately for her age.  Ramona's stuff is too tight and too short and too too much.

Exhibit A:

rhony-sonja-luann-ramona.jpg

Ramona looks like a bottle of Manischewitz.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, film noire said:

comes from spending most of the day with her head up her ass ; )

carole ass.jpg

LoL--while the meme is hilarious I think that's a bit mean to say of Carole.  IDK why but I just like her, she seems to be a calm, cool chick.  Ok, not all the time but lately she's giving really funny T.H.s and just sits back and watch the sh!t show that is Ramona and Sonja

• Love 13
32 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

LoL--while the meme is hilarious I think that's a bit mean to say of Carole.  IDK why but I just like her, she seems to be a calm, cool chick.  Ok, not all the time but lately she's giving really funny T.H.s and just sits back and watch the sh!t show that is Ramona and Sonja

I kind of dig Carole.  She's very measured and droll, like Laurie on the OC was.  Let the rest of the chimps throw shit at each other.  Carole just calmly watches it fly.  I really admire people who can keep their cool like that. 

• Love 13
On 7/31/2017 at 4:19 PM, zoeysmom said:

She lobbied quite hard last year and they took Erika Jayne instead of Ramona.

And like Erika, Ramona would probably insist on doing things her OWN way...and not last very long.  Erika wasn't the good dancer everyone expected.

• Love 6

Carole always has to make it about butt stuff, I guess because of her supposed "great ass".

Her ass is nicely heart-shaped, but it's hardly spectacular. I wonder if it would get as much attention if Sonja had never commented on it.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I kind of dig Carole.  She's very measured and droll, like Laurie on the OC was.  Let the rest of the chimps throw shit at each other.  Carole just calmly watches it fly.

20 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Ok, not all the time but lately she's giving really funny T.H.s and just sits back and watch the sh!t show that is Ramona and Sonja

You're both right.  She sits there like the lazy, calm chick.  Until she has time to write her THs and film them at a later date.  

All her zingers, put downs and jokes are done behind the backs of her castmates during her THs.  After the fact.  I'm not sure if she just sits back during the show because she's lazy or scared or just isn't able to think quickly on her feet.

Takes this one a little while.

• Love 6

Hats off to all those ladies. Tequila causes me to either be naked, sobbing, or both.

I think Sonja is miserable and needs people to be miserable with her. Her insistence that Ramona must still be sad about Mario made me think of when my drinking was really bad and friends would say they were sobering up; my instinct deep down was to think "wait, stay an alcoholic with ME!" instead of seeing it as an invitation to better myself. Hell's bells, even Bethenny was Team Ramona at the end of this episode!

I love that Luann's cure for a hangover is athletic surfing. I learned from Dorinda last season to drink coconut water during the day if you are going to be marathon boozing!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, jaync said:

Her ass is nicely heart-shaped, but it's hardly spectacular. I wonder if it would get as much attention if Sonja had never commented on it.

It was Carole's tag line for a season, she is obsessed with her own ass and whether others are getting it in theirs. 

• Love 2

Tequila causes me to either be naked, sobbing, or both.

Hee, tequila is its own kind of buzz, isn't it?

I think Sonja is miserable and needs people to be miserable with her.

I actually find Sonja to be one of the least miserable/sad of the bunch. Sure, she was quite a mess a couple of seasons ago, but she paid her judgement and was able to hold onto the home she loves (and which can't be that much of a shithole if others agree to room there); she still has the means and/or good will to travel abroad; her dating life seems to be on her terms, and she doesn't sit around badmouthing her exes; and, her beefs with the other HWs are usually rather trivial, and end pretty quickly. Also, she is well-preserved and arguably the best-looking, which likely wouldn't be the case if she were a truly bitter, unhappy person.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, ryebread said:

You're both right.  She sits there like the lazy, calm chick.  Until she has time to write her THs and film them at a later date.  

All her zingers, put downs and jokes are done behind the backs of her castmates during her THs.  After the fact.  I'm not sure if she just sits back during the show because she's lazy or scared or just isn't able to think quickly on her feet.

Takes this one a little while.

You mean after she comes down from her buzz? 

• Love 1

Carole wasn't the calm chick when Aviva suggested that she used a ghostwriter for her first book. I've always been of the mind that if it's not true, it shouldn't bother you, but Carole completely lost her shit. She even put her hands on Aviva.

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Carole wasn't the calm chick when Aviva suggested that she used a ghostwriter for her first book. I've always been of the mind that if it's not true, it shouldn't bother you, but Carole completely lost her shit. She even put her hands on Aviva.

I don't know,  Aviva knew how to push buttons and the book was incredibly personal for Carole. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

I think the opposite. If I accomplish something and someone claims it wasn't really me?  That person better run.

• Love 5

Oh man. Tinsley,  I thought she was completely within her rights to become so upset that a "friend" would sell her out to Page 6. Then on my re-watch I noticed during her last stand,  before staggering back to her room to pass out, she stamped her foot in anger. 

Girl needs to stop acting like a child then maybe someone will take her seriously. 

• Love 5