Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

Isn't Josie old enough to be a member of the "Lonely Js Club"?

I completely forgot Precious Miracle.  Is she behind Jim Boob's right shoulder in the family photo?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

That's good. It's hard to believe Jackson and Johannah are already old enough to be named in this thread. 

Kinda crazy that Josie is the same age as JD and Jana were when 14 Duggar kids were introduced to us in their first special.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 6
12 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Kinda crazy that Josie is the same age as JD and Jana were when 14 Duggar kids were introduced to us in their first special.

I can't believe Josie turns 15 this year. Damn, I need another hobby. 😀

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
11 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

If history repeats, Josie will be driving soon. It seems like most of the older kids were shown getting some sort of arkansas license at 14.

• Useful 3
On 8/15/2024 at 6:30 PM, babyhouseman said:

We have Mennonites here. They're not as strict as the Amish. They have cars and modern conveniences.

Back 30 years ago or so, I dated a guy who'd grown up Amish. He referred to Mennonites who drive as "Car Mennonites," and that's who his still-Amish relatives would pay to drive them from the midwest U.S. to Belize, to visit his parents and some of his siblings who had moved to an Amish community there.

• Useful 5

When I was in high school, I went to boarding school in a Mennonite community.  Those Mennonites weren't much different from us. And the few times I attended one of their services,  it wasn't all that different from ours.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
2 hours ago, crazy8s said:

If history repeats, Josie will be driving soon. It seems like most of the older kids were shown getting some sort of arkansas license at 14.

That is frightening.

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Josie already has her permit.

Imagine how much JB must be shelling out for vehicle insurance for lord knows how many people.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Well if all you have to do to change your name to Duggar is type whatever you want on Facebook… then  why bother with a marriage ceremony?    Just do what people used to do- just declare yoursejf married.    Handfast,  stand up, turn around three times, whatever.    

• LOL 8
2 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Well if all you have to do to change your name to Duggar is type whatever you want on Facebook… then  why bother with a marriage ceremony?    Just do what people used to do- just declare yoursejf married.    Handfast,  stand up, turn around three times, whatever.    

Nah, little girl wants her white wedding next spring after graduation. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
(edited)
19 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I'm wondering if Maddie changed her IG name now, before someone else grabbed it.

It's her public account, and yeah I imagine she did it now due to the fangirls. Her old account is still active, but private.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1

He's got that weird lighter-on-top look that some balding men get. 

I wonder if he actually bought a ring from Tiffany, or if he just got the box from somewhere else. 

Wedding by the end of the year, I bet. Hopefully Ofjames learned from Jana's wedding. 

• Like 5

Times have really changed.  No more "get engaged and marry in 3 months".  Now they are taking a year to plan a lavish wedding.  No more off-the-rack wedding dress with alterations to sew in the modesty neckline panel.  I guess once the TV show was canceled they didn't have to pretend anymore.

• Like 10
5 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

Times have really changed.  No more "get engaged and marry in 3 months".  Now they are taking a year to plan a lavish wedding.  No more off-the-rack wedding dress with alterations to sew in the modesty neckline panel.  I guess once the TV show was canceled they didn't have to pretend anymore.

Looks like she's going to finish college. Good for her. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

Do you know what her degree is in?  I hope someone gives her intel on the family she is marrying into, but if she is really into the cult, as most converts are, it will (sadly) make no difference until it is too late.

• Sad 4
27 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Well, she graduated 3 years ago and is still not married. So not quite. 

I wonder how long their courtship/engagement will be?

Maddie?

On reddit people were saying her degree is education.  Free Jinger was saying her mother was a teacher with an advanced degree and her father was on the board of education.  If this is true that might be good news for any kids they may have.  I hope Jason does a Justin and moves to be near her family instead of bringing her to the Duggar compound.  JB might be ok with sending him away since he seems to be pushing the limits with his shirtless videos, going to different churches, and he openly criticized Josh.  His sister mom Jana has moved. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
18 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

All I see is beige.  All these fundies look alike after a while.

Like they've been carved out of cream cheese with a topping of mayonnaise. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

He had a license at one time under the Buildmaster Construction LLC name.

The license he had seemed more limited to house reno and flipping. I could never really figure out how he was using that to buy lots and build entire houses from nothing.

Josiah and Jer, I think had the same contractor's license with a $ limit.

Dwain Swanson of Swanson Property LLC had a higher level license.

ETA - from the licensing dept of AR. His license expired last year. If I remember correctly he was recently running tree service. Also google search shows "Jason Duggar builds homes illegally"  is a story from 2022"

Screenshot (713).png

Edited by crazy8s
added
  • Like 1
  • Useful 7

I wonder if Daddy has any money left to pay for lawyers to defend Jason's case.

After, you know, his oldest brother's big debacle, that we've speculated must have drained the Duggar coffers of a substantial sum. The trial was in 2021 and appeals went on until this summer. That's got to amount to a lot of coin.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
19 hours ago, crazy8s said:

He had a license at one time under the Buildmaster Construction LLC name.

The license he had seemed more limited to house reno and flipping. I could never really figure out how he was using that to buy lots and build entire houses from nothing.

Josiah and Jer, I think had the same contractor's license with a $ limit.

Dwain Swanson of Swanson Property LLC had a higher level license.

ETA - from the licensing dept of AR. His license expired last year. If I remember correctly he was recently running tree service. Also google search shows "Jason Duggar builds homes illegally"  is a story from 2022"

Screenshot (713).png

Duggar's really have some 'splainin to do at the Pearly Gates.  I'm not religious but I woulda heard by now if a tenet was Grift for God.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
25 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Just an interesting side note. The fb page for Jason's tree service lists the Warehome address.

Maybe his bride to be balked at living in the treehouse😂

I believe the court documents have him living in Springdale. So, he's be n sprung from the treehouse. 😂

• LOL 6
41 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I believe the court documents have him living in Springdale. So, he's be n sprung from the treehouse. 😂

yet from state of arkansas sec of state page he is still registered to vote from the TTH address.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Useful 5
29 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

yet from state of arkansas sec of state page he is still registered to vote from the TTH address.

Well, he doesn't keep up on his registrations (he didn't re up on his contractor's license last November), so this isn't a surprise. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 5