Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

Someone in the comments said it is Claire Langdon.  Wasn't it rumored in the past they were dating/courting/whatever.?  

Possibly? Like Michelle, I have a hard time keeping track of all of them at a certain point. I do remember some rumors about a courtship. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
(edited)
3 hours ago, auntieminem said:

Good for them, she is wearing a sundress and they are touching, no side hugs.  

There was another picture of a full-on frontal hug, pelvises pressed together and all. They look very comfortable together.

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 4
15 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yes, these pictures are their official debut. 

LOL “official” but no name or face for her 🤦‍♀️

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
(edited)

Several names have been offered. Claire or Emma Langdon, Addee Bates, and a few others. One of the Wissmann sisters recently moved to AR.

Not only is it not Hilaria, it's also not Paige Spivey.

I do believe Jase is like Josh, Jessa, Jed, and James and thinks he is oh so clever and sly in posting these pics without a name for the girl.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 8
  • LOL 5

Is this Claire from the very wealthy CT family the Bates have visited? I think Michelle was there one of the times as well.

So they'll be Claire 1 and Claire 2? Or maybe ClaireIn ClaireSon?

• Useful 7
  • LOL 1

Yes, the Langdons are the wealthy family from CT. Both Claire and Emma attended Clown College and tutored the Bates kids. That explains the outpouring of affection from Tiffy and several Bates sisters, including Ellie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8

Posting like that without saying who she is certainly is a choice. Comments on the post are speculating so many different people( and even speculation based on her freaking ankles) . How will the mystery woman like reading through that? It’s ridiculous. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

I do think that posting the pic without her name and starting the crazy wild speculation was probably the intent though.

• Like 15
21 hours ago, crazy8s said:

One of the Wissmann sisters recently moved to AR.

As a single woman? How does that work in the cult?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Yup. She's working for Medic Crap. Lives in a trailer, presumably on the Duggar Back 40. 

OMG WHY on the Duggar property? 🤦‍♀️

Medic Crap pays salaries high enough to live on? How?

• Sad 3
1 hour ago, AstridM said:

OMG WHY on the Duggar property? 🤦‍♀️

Medic Crap pays salaries high enough to live on? How?

Hannah and Jer live in the mold house on the duggar big house property. So for the sister it is most likely because she is under Jer's umbrella now and because it's free to park a trailer there and go eat at her sister's house or the big house.

I wonder if Jase's mystery girl wants to live in the tree house with no indoor plumbing. 😂

• LOL 12

Oh dear, was Jason supposed to pick Hannah's sister to marry and then went rogue?

How old is the sister? Too old for James?

• Like 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, ozziemom said:

What happened to the trailer Jer and family were living in? Could Hannah’s sister be staying there?

I thought Jer and Hannah bought the mold house off Jessa and Ben and hauled it over to the big house property. But maybe I have the wrong lost boy

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, crazy8s said:

I thought Jer and Hannah bought the mold house of Jessa and Ben and hauled it over to the big house property. But maybe I have the wrong lost boy

Yes, you have it right. Hannah's sister (whose name I've forgotten) probably lives in the RV that Jer and Hannah previously lived in.

• Like 3
On 5/29/2024 at 10:24 PM, Zella said:

Does anyone know who she is? Clearly not Hilaria. 👀

Hilaria is screaming/crying into her pillows. Her man is off the market.

• LOL 11
1 hour ago, oliviabenson said:

It’s a good idea not to release her name. 

But why do a public post if she wants to remain private? They know people are going to be speculating and snarking. He could’ve made the post private.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
(edited)

Not to mention, the post was liked by almost every Bates female, and Tiffany. They lead credence to the theory that it's Claire Langdon. She tutored the younger Bates kids when she attended Clown College. Ellie broke out the new Insta account to comment. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 6
(edited)

The only Duggar I saw commenting on the post was Hannah. I may have missed others. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by ginger90
  • Useful 1

I respect this girl's right to privacy, but the way it was posted just goes back to one of the key pieces of nastiness at the centre of the Duggar system. Jase has a woman that he can touch, that's what matters. Interests? Personality? Talents? Age? Name? Doesn't matter as long as a there are braggy pics to post.

• Like 14
  • Angry 1
19 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Oh dear, was Jason supposed to pick Hannah's sister to marry and then went rogue?

How old is the sister? Too old for James?

I don’t wish James on any woman. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

No, see @ginger90 post above from Maddie's IG. Jason reposted it. It's not Claire Langdon.

Maddie is Claire’s sister and is married. So although  it’s her post, it’s about Claire and Jason 

• Like 1
(edited)
42 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Maddie is Claire’s sister and is married. So although  it’s her post, it’s about Claire and Jason 

This is a different Maddie. She's from Tennessee, 20 years old, unmarried, and a college student, majoring in Education. She was a co-valedictorian, was active in student government, and played soccer. 

Not a Langdon. 

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Useful 7
6 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Jason's mystery girl is Maddie Grace Jones. 

I haven't been paying close attention, but are all of the latest batch of Duggar brides kind of interchangeable?

• Like 11
  • LOL 6
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

IMG_6911.jpeg

It looks like he's trying to pull the Trump "swoop" hairstyle.  He'd be better off shaving his head.

• LOL 9

And her boob is touching his chest. Down right scandalous.

On top of that, her dress is figure-hugging and sleeveless!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
On 6/10/2024 at 12:19 AM, Sweetpea12 said:

I haven't been paying close attention, but are all of the latest batch of Duggar brides kind of interchangeable?

I was going to say the same thing about the Duggar grooms.

I'm not even sure if Jase is old enough to drink yet, but he looks 37 in that photo.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
23 hours ago, Fosca said:

It looks like he's trying to pull the Trump "swoop" hairstyle.  He'd be better off shaving his head.

He's already got a fivehead. Sorry, Jeneric Duggar, you can't hide your unfortunate giant forehead no matter how much hairspray you use. 

• LOL 14
(edited)

James story on IG .  Who is Lindsay Rose Smith?  Does James also have a girlfriend?   He and Jason pretty much don't follow many of JBs rules. 

Edited by auntieminem
trouble with inserting image.
13 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

James story on IG .  Who is Lindsay Rose Smith?  Does James also have a girlfriend?   He and Jason pretty much don't follow many of JBs rules. 

Lindsay rose (haight) is married to Logan Smith. Logan was one of hilaria's boy pets back when jason and James used to visit texas.

Logan also lived in the Bert and Ernie house (bunk bed jed house) with Jer for a bit after Jed! lost his election and moved out.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4

Thanks.  For some reason I can't copy the image here.  It is I assume a picture from her IG that he was copied.  Jason, James and their buddy what's his name plus a couple of others I don't know and another woman on a boat.  All the guys shirtless and  everyone in swimwear.  They are adults so they should be able to do and wear what they want, though the older brothers were still towing the line at that age, or maybe that was all for the show.  I wonder if JB thinks he has lost control, though he still has some control since they are still under his roof (or one of his roofs).

• Like 4