Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Chicklet said:

And didn't J'chelle and Josie and some adjacent J child get stuck in Israel for a while because mother of the year took her fragile child out of the country and she got sick?

3 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

I also remember the time one of the Howlers(Jason?) fell into an orchestra pit and broke his leg and mother of the year recorded it on her phone or something like that. I remember for sure she wasn't acting like I did when my kid fell and broke a finger while she was on the ground, not in a deep pit.

32 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

There was also Jordyn, with her head stuck in a railing. Another photo op.

This is from 2018:

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/duggars-parenting-fails-160722/

More great parenting from the Mother of the Year. You should definitely take your very fragile premie who's already had tons of medical problems and in and out of the hospital a couple times since birth out of the country. You should definitely take pictures when your child falls into an orchestra pit and is hurt, scared and bleeding. Definitely when your kid's head is stuck. Are these all those memories you were thinking about Jana? How great your mother was in each situation? She certainly was a comforted to your scared brother. She certainly put your premie sister at risk? She was certainly sympathetic to Jordyn. 

2 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

I don't think he broke anything.  He did have a bad cut on his head/mouth with lots of blood.  He looked terrified.  Poor kid.

Yup and it was all filmed and shown on the show.  Can you imagine?  

jdug.PNG

I believe Jana, Jill and a couple of J-boys were volunteer firefighters. Jana and Jill turned their firefighter pants into skirts. Their firefighter supervisors were not pleased.   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, GeeGolly said:

I believe Jana, Jill and a couple of J-boys were volunteer firefighters. Jana and Jill turned their firefighter pants into skirts. Their firefighter supervisors were not pleased.   

I remember that one because of the stupid. Ah no if you really want to be a volunteer firefighter you wear the appropriate clothing. But don't remember if any of them did much or not.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

He broke his jaw and had to have it wired shut, IIRC.

...and the next day they made him dress in a tux for their performance, but I'm pretty sure they were nice enough to allow him to sit out.  I was trying to find that footage, but I can't find it.

Edited by BigBingerBro
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

I don't think he broke anything.  He did have a bad cut on his head/mouth with lots of blood.  He looked terrified.  Poor kid.

I think he did injure a leg - wasn’t he in a wheelchair in perhaps the next episode? The family made a singing appearance at some church and they showed the injured kid waiting behind the curtain, in a wheelchair I think. He didn’t join the family on stage. He looked glum and still kind of dazed.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, OpieTaylor said:

I think he did injure a leg - wasn’t he in a wheelchair in perhaps the next episode? The family made a singing appearance at some church and they showed the injured kid waiting behind the curtain, in a wheelchair I think. He didn’t join the family on stage. He looked glum and still kind of dazed.

the collective memories of duggar crazy here always impresses me.

From Duggar family blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Duggar In Danger

During a rehearsal at First Baptist Church Atlanta (Charles Stanley's church), Jason falls 12 feet into an orchestra pit. "We found Jason laying there, basically in a pool of blood," Jim Bob recounts.

Jason is rushed to the hospital--Mama by his side--where it is determined that the 11-year-old Duggar has suffered two chipped teeth, a fractured jaw, and a sprained knee. He is stitched up and sent home (to the family bus) but takes weeks to fully recover.

The following day, Jim Bob and Michelle speak at First Baptist, and the kids share music. Meanwhile, Jason chills in the greenroom in a wheelchair. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Oldernowiser said:

Like, actual real world EMT training? Or they watched one episode of ER?

ER is too risque. They had to watch reruns of Emergency. 😉

• LOL 15

If they legitimately did the training to be a volunteer firefighter in Arkansas (in addition to first aid training), I'm actually impressed. But I have a sneaking suspicion they likely started the coursework and didn't finish it. 

• Love 6
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

I find it hard to believe that girls who are not allowed to go anywhere on their own could volunteer in a male dominated field.

I may have this completely wrong, and I don't watch the show so I've only picked up stuff from reading and occasional looks at clips.

But my vague impression is that maybe John David wanted to do this and JB maybe would have wanted him to do it -- because it'd come in handy and/or ingratiate them with the community powers a bit, maybe? ...

But no Duggar is allowed to be among strangers alone, especially if the Duggar and the others might be in the position of piicking up half-dressed people from house fires or car wrecks or something...And probably none of the other boys were really old enough to do it except Josh and of course he was all married-with-children and such and almost certainly wouldn't have wanted to do it anyway....

So that would have required a female Duggar to accompany JD as a last-resort accountability partner....

BUT (in those days, at least) no female Duggar could go anywhere without another female Duggar (maybe in this degenerate day it's possible for Duggarlings of different sexes to be accountability partners??...or maybe that only holds for an older female being accountability partner to a younger male??? like Jana/Jed!?).....

Anyway, so once you had one female Duggar, you needed another. So that came down to Jana and Jill as accountability partners for each other and also for JD? .... IAnd maybe Jill's midwifery ambitions kind of spilled over a bit into EMT as well -- After all, she once had some sort of nurse ambitions ....) 

Maybe something like that? Or perhaps this is complete fiction...Although I feel as if I'm constructing it based on discussions I've heard....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
(edited)
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

I may have this completely wrong, and I don't watch the show so I've only picked up stuff from reading and occasional looks at clips.

But my vague impression is that maybe John David wanted to do this and JB maybe would have wanted him to do it -- because it'd come in handy and/or ingratiate them with the community powers a bit, maybe? ...

But no Duggar is allowed to be among strangers alone, especially if the Duggar and the others might be in the position of piicking up half-dressed people from house fires or car wrecks or something...And probably none of the other boys were really old enough to do it except Josh and of course he was all married-with-children and such and almost certainly wouldn't have wanted to do it anyway....

So that would have required a female Duggar to accompany JD as a last-resort accountability partner....

BUT (in those days, at least) no female Duggar could go anywhere without another female Duggar (maybe in this degenerate day it's possible for Duggarlings of different sexes to be accountability partners??...or maybe that only holds for an older female being accountability partner to a younger male??? like Jana/Jed!?).....

Anyway, so once you had one female Duggar, you needed another. So that came down to Jana and Jill as accountability partners for each other and also for JD? .... IAnd maybe Jill's midwifery ambitions kind of spilled over a bit into EMT as well -- After all, she once had some sort of nurse ambitions ....) 

Maybe something like that? Or perhaps this is complete fiction...Although I feel as if I'm constructing it based on discussions I've heard....

I can buy Jill being interested in this though. Jana, not as much. But I do think this was JD's brain child and there was no suitable male accountability partner, as Josh was married and Joe was most likely still in homeschool. Or, Jill and Jana did this only for the show. 

Do EMTs typically wear firefighting suits?

Oh, the Jill who sewed her pants to make a skirt had no idea what was in store for her attire several years into the future... 

ETA: Never mind. The video indicated they were volunteer firefighters and first responders.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

1 hour ago, madpsych78 said:

I can buy Jill being interested in this though. Jana, not as much. But I do think this was JD's brain child and there was no suitable male accountability partner, as Josh was married and Joe was most likely still in homeschool. Or, Jill and Jana did this only for the show. 

Do EMTs typically wear firefighting suits?

Oh, the Jill who sewed her pants to make a skirt had no idea what was in store for her attire several years into the future... 

ETA: Never mind. The video indicated they were volunteer firefighters and first responders.

That makes sense. Jana never wanted to do the midwife thing but Jill did and she was forced to go along with it. Every time we saw Jill and Jana off doing the midwife thing Jill was loving while Jana looked bored and like she didn't want to be there. JD seemed more into the volunteer firefighter EMT thing and Jill might have wanted to. So Jana had to go along with them to be both their accountability partner.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 5/12/2020 at 7:23 PM, GeeGolly said:

image.png.4a9ef7d7582343ac23a55dbde982d1b7.png

I can't imagine trying to work on someone or fight fires without my hair being tied back but it looks like Jana thought otherwise (at least in the picture. It does look like all of her hair was under her hood in the video.) 

• Love 1
On 5/11/2020 at 9:44 AM, galaxygirl76 said:

Selfless? Does she mean another Michelle because this one wouldn't know what it is if it hit her upon her head. 

The whole post should have been Michelle writing this ode to Jana.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Rabbittron said:

I wish that today was the election because I can't wait to see how badly Jed gets trounced. 

Has he said ANYTHING on SM about the virus? Maybe he’s afraid to alienate some virus deniers who no doubt would be a portion of his supporters.

• Love 8
(edited)
10 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Has he said ANYTHING on SM about the virus? Maybe he’s afraid to alienate some virus deniers who no doubt would be a portion of his supporters.

He vagueposted (actually retweeted) some stuff about fear and praying for the president on Twitter back in mid-March when the virus first hit Arkansas. He has not posted anything on Twitter since. 

He has posted twice on Instagram since then--one about "helping" people in Jonesboro after the tornadoes and to wish Mommy a happy Mother's Day. 

Edited by Zella
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

JED! had something on FB about a group handing out masks a few weeks back - he wasn't involved. just shared the post.

• Useful 6
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

JED! had something on FB about a group handing out masks a few weeks back - he wasn't involved. just shared the post.

I always forget to check his FB when I do my periodic rounds of his social media!

• LOL 4
(edited)

Hypothetically speaking if Jed did win the election then TLC would have a new tv show. Jed Duggar and how many ways can he fuck up the government. 1st episode Jed closes all schools and makes Wisdom Books mandatory home school. 

Edited by Rabbittron
I am working graves
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
On 5/15/2020 at 1:13 PM, Zella said:

I always forget to check his FB when I do my periodic rounds of his social media!

i just realized JED! has 2 fb pages

Jed Duggar and Jed Duggar for Arkansas

both are nothings. he shares a few things. He does not reply/respond to comments on either. but he has a crazed supporter who defends him sometimes.

he went to a local restaurant and posted about supporting small businesses, but turns out jed is fb friends with the owner, as are the caldwells

https://www.facebook.com/pg/jedduggarforar/posts/?ref=page_internal

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
(edited)

Does Megan have a social media presence? I always forget her last name or I'd check myself. I think it's Godfrey? 

eta @Zella's post snuck in just ahead of mine. Does she have FB or IG?

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Sew Sumi said:

Thanks! Off to follow. Go Megan!

eta: Derelict follows Megan on IG. 😲

That doesn't surprise me about Derick.  He isn't going to vote for Megan, but follow her to stay informed.  I do believe he sees himself as the modern day Thurgood Marshall who will be instrumental in overturning RvW.  But because he is Duggar-adjacent,  he follows her instead of taking the time to search social media periodically or set up alerts.  Not like any Duggar understands hashtags and how to properly use them.

• Love 3