Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E27: Truth Be Told

• Start Topic

(edited)

What was the date of Ryan's wedding and when did he go to rehab?

nevermind, I found it. They got married May 15th and he went to rehab June 3rd.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, Marisagf said:

Do you have screen grab if that?  I missed it.

I don't know how to add screen grabs here. It's the last scene of Maci, sitting on the floor in the baby's room, on the phone. Right there next to her on the floor.

• Love 2

I watched Boot Camp with Farrah and her family too. And watching this season of TM, Debra has issues.  And if I was Farrah I would be a little angry too, that David can't even speak to her and then Debra makes it all ABOUT herself, but doesn't make any sort of move to have two people she apparently loves be nice to each other? Why would she want to marry David if he can't even be bothered to do anything with her family?  

• Love 16

The Simon/Farrah relationship is actually seeming more and more genuine (which is weird but...). Miami is a four hour drive from Key West, and yes you can take flights but they are expensive. I think he actually likes Farrah despite himself and they are for sure friends with benefits. I doubt they'll have a proper relationship till after the show is over. The Doctor is a total asshole. I would be acting like Farrah too if I walked by and said 'hello' to someone and they just mumbled back in return. If he had such a problem, why doesn't he get his own damn hotel room with Deb and call it a day? Because he wants to be on camera, and probably got a free trip out of it. I have no sympathy for him.

Rhine and Mac are a sad case. There are some complicated dynamics there, and I think Mac loves that she's dating someone famous but it's possible she'd be with him either way. I think she enjoys being the mother figure in a relationship and having the drama of it all. Rhine basically married a young Jen. If he ever gets his shit together I doubt that relationship will last long because who wants to marry their mother? /Freud

Amber is getting closer every day to finally dumping Matt, I really wish she could just admit it to herself. FWIW Farrah was the only fucking one who told her to drop him ages ago. I hate having to defend Farrah, who treats crew members like shit, but she was right.

• Love 19
31 minutes ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

I don't know how to add screen grabs here. It's the last scene of Maci, sitting on the floor in the baby's room, on the phone. Right there next to her on the floor.

IMG_2925.JPG.67075ba85ec2bd7d367746e437c95c8e.JPG

Is it this? I don't know, it doesn't look like a cigarette to me. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, lexiexx said:

That girl has an agenda for sure.  

Maybe that explains Larry going off on her a few episodes ago. At the time, I thought he was being a dick to her but maybe he knows she is really not in his best interests. (Though I think his wife is a huge enabler. I do not know about Larry. I don't think he is as bad. That fight was not over "tools" and everyone knew it.)

I think Jen and Larry love Bentley completey and hopefully witnessing that will bring them to their senses that he can KILL Bentley while Bentley is in his care. (Not to mention how much it would suck, in general, to have a junkie dad.) And no way was he on "a xanax." His shit is way more potent. He has appeared wasted this entire season. If he cannot stay away from it while on camera and right before his wedding, he has a substantial drug problem, I think. 

• Love 14

I have some bragging rights to address.

My daughter is two months younger than Nova and during the box in crib gate, she was wearing the exact same pajamas my daughter owns. The ice cream two-piece with stripe shorts. Haha! Anyhoo.

That wedding was sad to watch. I felt so bad for Jen as Ryan is her only child and I'm sure she wanted the wedding to be special and not rushed for a custody battle. I get that they're having another wedding in November, but once you say I do or "I will" the wedding was already finalized regardless on the two having their dream wedding at another date.

The car ride was scary to watch and I could see Mackenzie's frustration. She was PISSED with a lot of emotions - "Not on our wedding day!", "Not with the cameras rolling," and "Oh my Gawd we're going to get killed!" Ryan's facial expressions gave me the chills.

Matt acting innocent after the failed question pissed me off. He asked the lie detector administrator what the answer meant and the guy told him it meant he was deceitful about his answer. Then Matt flips the answer and tells Amber it was vague and could mean "just a comment" while playing with his stupid phone. Playing with your phone while your fiance is screaming at you is low.

Kailyn pissed me off, too!! She's so dumb, even Amber was looking at her like "you dumb bitch, don't you know anything he's done?"

• Love 13
10 hours ago, LunaMia said:

And how nasty is Cate's smokers laugh!? It grosses me out everytime.

Oh, I also think the octagon house is ugly as sin. *ducks*

I noticed that laugh last night.  I was like, she is too young for that kind of laugh.  Gross.  

• Love 5
10 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

Who knows because he wore sunglasses all through it. I know it was outside but wouldn't you take your sunglasses off to look your bride in her eyes? If it was too sunny, turn around!

He took them off at the end - but also how he was speaking went back to "normal" in comparison to how he was speaking in the car. 

• Love 4

So Ryan went to rehab for 30 days? What a joke. 30 days is NOT long enough. My step-brotner is a heroine addict (along with being addicted to multiple pain pills and an alcoholic). He went to rehab for 30 days and it took a week for him to relapse when he got out. The minimum for rehab is a year. Anything leas than that is a waste of time.

• Love 9

Looks like a joint. 

Too long.  Actually looks like a rolled up piece of notepad paper.

Ryan was not on Xanax, it was either opioids or straight up heroin.  Likely has had an issue with them since his last car accident.  He should not be driving.  I don't understand at all what Mackenzie was thinking.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

She is sober and marrying a drug addict. Mackenzie does not lack decision-making capabilities but Ryan does. She made sure she got him to marry her before he sobered up because she knows that a sober Ryan can do much better. 

You're joking right? He's always been a dim bulb with the personality of a doorknob. The only thing he ever had going for him was being cute and that was a very long time ago. He does nothing, aspires to nothing, is a terrible father and has always been checked out emotionally, even before the drug use. People are asking what her endgame is in marrying him when she knows there's something wrong. A lot of women feel they need a man to have any kind of status. Look at Amber. She's so terrified to be on her own that she won't cut things off with Matt even though she knows he's a grifter. 

• Love 18
(edited)

Now I understand why Maci though she needed to get involved and I don't blame her one bit! I could feel my anxiety level sky rocket just watching Ryan drive down the highway nodding off. 

@IgnoranceisBLISS unfortunately, Maci is full of shit. Maci knew Ryan entered rehab in 2012 which was FIVE years ago. Why didn't she do something at that time with regards to Bentley's safety? She only "spoke" up now because there was no more being in denial, hiding Ryan's drug addiction, and using the Ryan is an asshole storyline because now MTV had caught him on camera driving while under the influence. Maci can take several hundred seats with her faux concern. 

Maci is already hearing about Ryan’s drug issue but she doesn’t know it’s THAT much of a problem until the producers tell her about the intoxicated car ride to the shotgun wedding.

@mamadrama I fully agree with your entire post. This part that I am quoting, I will refer to my comment above about her knowledge he was in rehab. 

Maci had the excuse she wasn't aware of Ryan's drug problem prior to 2012. After that, she gets no passes or excuses. That was the time for her to get off her bony ass, put her Bud Lite down, and visit an attorney to find out what she needed to do to keep her son safe. All those times she ever let Ryan around Bentley (can't blame Jen since she would ask Maci's permission) makes her just as guilty as he was for ever getting behind the wheel of any car while under the influence. Maci made it a big deal when Ryan didn't always have Bentley in a car seat or have him wearing a seat belt, but she didn't raise a stink when Ryan entered rehab five years ago and did NOTHING about it. Her MTV money meant more to her than anything. No outrage over Ryan and his addiction, but she sure was against Farrah being on the show and possibly showing strip club scenes. OMG THE HORROR!!!  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
15 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

@IgnoranceisBLISS unfortunately, Maci is full of shit. Maci knew Ryan entered rehab in 2012 which was FIVE years ago. Why didn't she do something at that time with regards to Bentley's safety? She only "spoke" up now because there was no more being in denial, hiding Ryan's drug addiction, and using the Ryan is an asshole storyline because now MTV had caught him on camera driving while under the influence. Maci can take several hundred seats with her faux concern. 

In the reunion clip it looks like Maci tells Mack "she is so full of shit her eyes are brown" and Mack walks off.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

MTV you are assholes. You put a black screen with a message to warn us of disturbing scenes.

And the scene right after the warning was of Mackenzie substitute wedding dress shopping! 

14 hours ago, pheebs said:

OMG Amber's split earlobe looks so nasty.

Ew.  I'm often grateful that I have an old low-def TV.

11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

She looked horrible. Panty lines and all. That outfit made her really look like a sausage.

Of all the terrible things Matt has done to Amber, I think the worst is that he didn't somehow stop her from appearing in public in that thing.  Even my low-def TV couldn't disguise that abomination.

• Love 15
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

In the reunion clip it looks like Maci tells Mack "she is so full of shit her eyes are brown" and Mack walks off.

Yes, I noticed that which is why I referenced it. Mackenzie is accountable for allowing Ryan to drive while under the influence, but Maci is just as accountable, if not more, for allowing Bentley to be around Ryan at all knowing he was a drug user. 

Maci may have genuine concern for her ex, I don't doubt that. But all of this lying and cover-ups by her and MTV are egregious. All her talk about Jen being an enabler? Bitch, please! You too are just as guilty for the same behavior for the past five years. You know Maci was fully aware of Ryan's short stint in rehab in 2012. How could she try and push a disinterested Ryan to be in her son's life, and still participate in drop-offs where her child was put in the car with her ex? Ryan may have been late or didn't show up, but the point is Maci did show up for those drop-offs. She was okay to continue to push the Ryan is a bad father storyline and show the viewers "See, Ryan shows up late to pick up his son. He is an asshole!" 

@FlowerofCarnage

Kail telling Amber there is no rush to get married...of course there isn't, military benefits aren't involved.  Oh, and course she is ok with Matt because he is a fellow grifter.
Poor Bentley, I wonder how much he knows? Honestly, at this point, she needs to stop calling Ryan, focus Bentley and what she needs to do to help him through this.

Exactly!

I almost spit out my coffee at the grifter and military benefits comment. Stupid computer is not recognizing the word "grifter" it keeps inserting "grafter". 

@MissMel can you do me a favor and screen grab Amber's face when she is talking with Kail? Her ear lobe is torn. I mentioned this last season when I saw her ear and I wondered if maybe Matt, during an argument, pulled off her earring. 

Can the producer's car see the footage live? Do you think they could see him nodding off behind the wheel and didn't immediately respond by telling the, to pull over? 

There have been many times when the producers have followed the cast in a van behind the car such as when Jenelle was driving like a bat out of hell trying to outrun Nathan because she didn't want to take Kaiser. The producers were following Cate when she drove under the influence while she and April went to Boogie Town. Then, there are times when the producers aren't around to follow them such as when Leah did what Ryan did last night - dozing off while driving due to drug use. Going by Ryan's scenes, it didn't appear there was a producer car following behind. They may have driven to the wedding animal sanctuary site to meet up with them there. 

I don't believe the marriage had to do with custody of Bentley. I believe it may have had to do with health insurance. If Mackenzie has a job, being married would be a way to get him on her health insurance. I know they live in Tennessee, and going by how the laws seem so sexist there, I imagine being a married couple may look better in the eyes of a judge. I just don't know if that was the real reason. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, druzy said:

LOL! This was the absolute best. Behold! Tyler & his notebook of dreams y'all! 

Was Ryan TRYING to surpass Amber as "person to film the most disturbing scene ever in Teen Mom history"?. I will congratulate him for that...the wedding of tears? Not so much. 

Matt literally makes me want to simultaneously vomit, and scratch his eyeballs out. 

• Love 19
58 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

How do we know when "before" was?

True, But it's likely he was just experimenting with drugs when 16 and Pregnant was starting. I never took him for rocket scientist material but he did seem sharper several years ago. I'd say the serious drug use kicked in when he started appearing bug eyed all the time. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I don't know if it's always the case, but when Tyler picked Butch up from prison, the crew was able to speak with him from another vehicle. They asked him to pull over so they could put a mic on Butch.

Simon tweeted he grew up in Fresno, California. (I think someone asked on here?)

Does anyone know when the upcoming show,  shown in clips, with Dr Drew was taped? 

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Matt acting innocent after the failed question pissed me off. He asked the lie detector administrator what the answer meant and the guy told him it meant he was deceitful about his answer. Then Matt flips the answer and tells Amber it was vague and could mean "just a comment" while playing with his stupid phone. Playing with your phone while your fiance is screaming at you is low.

As soon as he turned to his phone I said, "He's probably making sexual advances to someone right now!"

1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I imagine Mac at this moment, thinking " you're going to get me killed before I can get my piece of the Teen Mom pie"

Yea, she looks more pissed than scared. Which....if that's the case....means homegirl has several screws loose herself. If your driver is nodding off and you have to GRAB the wheel, that should be terrifying! I find myself eternally perplexed about WHAT this girl is in this for. But I have to remind myself how young she was. She probably grew up watching Teen Mom and thinks Ryan is some super celebrity - wonked out of his mind or not. 

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

I don't believe the marriage had to do with custody of Bentley. I believe it may have had to do with health insurance. If Mackenzie has a job, being married would be a way to get him on her health insurance. I know they live in Tennessee, and going by how the laws seem so sexist there, I imagine being a married couple may look better in the eyes of a judge. I just don't know if that was the real reason. 

Yea, I've seen speculation that they decided he need to get help right away, and rushed the wedding so her insurance would cover it. First, is she working? Second, does insurance cover such a thing? Third, would it work that quickly? 

At any rate, I do NOT think Bentley is the reason. Not for a minute. Something else is going on. Let's just hope she isn't pregnant. 

49 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And then the image of Matt standing forlornly on the corner, plotting his next move. He can't go home. He has no friends he can crash with. Did one of the producers take pity on him? Or is he still standing there?

Oh, he can go home. And he did. He's still around. Amber is all talk. 

11 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I don't know if it's always the case, but when Tyler picked Butch up from prison, the crew was able to speak with him from another vehicle. They asked him to pull over so they could put a mic on Butch.

Speaking of Butch - after appearing just about every week, he's really dropped out of the picture, eh? My guess - he's fallen off the wagon AGAIN, but MTV doesn't want to showcase too junkies. 

• Love 17
16 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Poor poor Leah. Whatever will she do without Matt in her life? Yeah right.

Amber is an idiot. 

Well, Matt is the one who drives to pick Leah up and bring her home when ever Amber feels like she should exercise her visitation. He also does all of the caregiving, feeding, etc of Leah while she's at Amber's. Although it scares the heck out of me to think of any kid having to depend on Matt's caregiving, even if for a limited time, Leah might be disappointed if Matt and Amber broke up because who would drive her to see her mom, who would fee do era at her mom's, and who would hang out with her while her mom sleeps until 1pm? If Leah would "miss" Matt at all, that would be why.

16 hours ago, druzy said:
I think Simon deleted the tweet regarding Kiki giving the whole crew baggies.

0.jpg

I'm laughing so hard at Simon's #Escobarstyle hashtag. Simon is the gift that keeps on giving.

15 hours ago, lezlers said:

I've got to go there: the fact that dumbass McKenzie's first instinct while her fiancée is speeding down the freeway, without a seatbelt, high as a fucking kite is to try to turn the cameras off, then goes on to marry him while she and his parents pretend nothing happened provides plenty of justification for Maci, as Bentley's mother, to believe if she doesn't do something to force Ryan to deal with his addiction, no one will. 

In my opinion, of course.

Is Mackenzie a drug user as well but just not as deep into her addiction as Ryan is? Because that's the only thing that makes any kind of sense. 

5 hours ago, MissBigApple said:

She was crying because said to Larry that the most important people weren't there with them. I'd be crying to if I was in that situation. Any mother would be. Her sons a drug addict, marrying a girl he barely knows while he's higher than some clouds 

So (as hard as it would be), don't go to the wedding. Kick Ryan out of your house/rental house. Tell Ryan you love him but that you can't have anything to do with him until he's sober. Tell him you are not coming to this wedding because he's deep in the throes of his addiction and not thinking right, and you aren't enabling that or endorsing it by attending. Call the cops on him when he drives off high AF or when you know he has drugs on him. Then work with Maci to still be able to see Bentley while Ryan gets his life together. It's come to that point. Stop enabling it.

I agree with everyone who said that Ryan wasn't just on Xanax. I've taken Xanax (by presecription) and it's not gonna make someone keep straight nodding out like that. That was a straight up Jenelle level heroin/opioid nod. 

3 hours ago, swishandflick said:

The Simon/Farrah relationship is actually seeming more and more genuine (which is weird but...).  

I actually think they're the most genuine relationship on the show. I think they both kind of play their "parts" for. The MTV cameras, but I also think they're at a minimum close friends who love each other and I think they have they might secretly be the real TM love story, but we are only ever going to see hints of their actual relationship breaking through.  

• Love 23

So many have posted my exact thoughts! I actually feel a tiny bit for Farrah. Similar to what Amber said to Matt about getting him money, Farrah having her mom and crew with her is enriching their lives. But David can't take a moment to appreciate any of it. As someone above commented, he's just like Matt. The way he acts with Debz is very controlling. Also similar, moving to Debz place already? How many Drs at his age just up and move? And I think every time they mention Bora Bora, Farrah realizes she's going to be expected to pay for it. Wouldn't expect that from a "Dr", I'd be thinking he was paying for everything.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Bblack3 said:

So many have posted my exact thoughts! I actually feel a tiny bit for Farrah. Similar to what Amber said to Matt about getting him money, Farrah having her mom and crew with her is enriching their lives. But David can't take a moment to appreciate any of it. As someone above commented, he's just like Matt. The way he acts with Debz is very controlling. Also similar, moving to Debz place already? How many Drs at his age just up and move? And I think every time they mention Bora Bora, Farrah realizes she's going to be expected to pay for it. Wouldn't expect that from a "Dr", I'd be thinking he was paying for everything.

I agree about Farrah probably paying for the wedding. When Debra said (she didn't ask) she wanted Farrah to be her maid of honor, Farrah's reply was, that's alot of responsibility. Farrah knew it meant her money.

They should just go to a Justice of the Peace, for two reasons, it's quick and won't interfere with the Dr's television viewing, and the word "Peace" would be so ironic.

• Love 19
(edited)
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

@MissMel can you do me a favor and screen grab Amber's face when she is talking with Kail? Her ear lobe is torn. I mentioned this last season when I saw her ear and I wondered if maybe Matt, during an argument, pulled off her earring. 

I'm watching on Mtv.com but they only have an hour episode available.  I didn't see her with Kail.  I'll watch my DVR but I can't grab from that so... I hope these help.  It looks to me like both ears have issues but only one is torn.

amber4.JPG.6137b12dd47a158b4a31a1963375c13d.JPG

^^This is from the episode she joked about her pills and Matt had 400 bottles of Gatorade on the nightstand^^

amber3.thumb.JPG.cbd8c2a7edb45c395622085aa6592b87.JPG

^^This is after the polygraph.  

ETA: Check me out, I'm a liar! Lol  Here she is getting her hair done with Kail:

amber5.thumb.JPG.64b6bb2a3534c3b80d77caf578dc3957.JPG

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I totally missed the boxes in the cribs. Anyone get a screen grab? 

It is inside the other half of this crib. I was more worried about the curtains so close to the bed.

Screenshot 2017-06-27 at 2.42.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2017-06-27 at 2.42.27 PM.png

• Love 4
(edited)

Redditors on the TM Reddit have found some screenshots of Ryan's arms from last week's and this week's show where they say they can see track marks. I've never known anyone well with a heroin problem while they were using, so I'll defer to those who have as far as whether or not this is a track mark. I totally believe though that what we saw in the car was an opioid or heroin nod and NOT Xanax.

image.jpg

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Oh, so it looks like there's a little changing table attached to the bed. So slovenly. I hope they were just setting it there to unpack something and don't leave it like that during nap/bedtime?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Redditors on the TM Reddit have found some screenshots of Ryan's arms from last week's and this week's show where they say they can see track marks. I've never known anyone well with a heroin problem while they were using, so I'll defer to those who have as far as whether or not this is a track mark. I totally believe though that what we saw in the car was an opioid or heroin nod and NOT Xanax.

Thank you. I posted the other pic I found on Reddit in Ryan's own thread. But I couldn't find this one, after seeing it this morning. 

The other pic seems more telling, to me. I think the location of this mark is weird. It's on the top/outside of the arm? Don't heroin users use the inside? But if you look at the zoomed out pics from that scene, you can see his hands look really swollen and puffy, which is weird. 

Either way, I agree it's opiates, not Xanax. It's possible he just tells Mack it's xanax he's using. Who knows?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

image.jpg

Hey it's the same lemur from the wedding!!

• Love 21
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I will treasure forever the image of Amber, in her skin tight catsuit, being held back by several crew members as she screamed "TRASH" and various profanities on the public streets. Way to keep it classy, Amber. And then the image of Matt standing forlornly on the corner, plotting his next move. He can't go home. He has no friends he can crash with. Did one of the producers take pity on him? Or is he still standing there?

Haha, and the real kicker was the garbage truck stopping behind them as she was saying that. I think they even honked! Probably like, honk honk, next stop Anderson, Indiana. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)
13 minutes ago, LillysPad said:

It is inside the other half of this crib. I was more worried about the curtains so close to the bed.

Screenshot 2017-06-27 at 2.42.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2017-06-27 at 2.42.27 PM.png

I think I said this already, but I think the box is there to keep Nova from climbing out. I had the same type of crib at one point, and that's the way my daughter climbed out, I guess because I did not have a box there! 

At least the fan on the floor appears to have a cover!

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, saratothej said:

Hey it's the same lemur from the wedding!!

It is!!

I will never look at lemurs the same again. Their bugged out eyes and the dark circles, perfect match for Ryan's own face.

Do you think he bought that stuffed lemur after the wedding? If so, that scene of him and Mackenzie sitting at home discussing her wedding dress was filmed after the wedding because the lemur stuffed animal was in Ryan's hand.

Thanks @MissMel! Those ear lobes are jacked up.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think the location of this mark is weird. It's on the top/outside of the arm? Don't heroin users use the inside?

I don't use drugs and never have but I was in and out of the hospital just about every other week, last year.  I have tiny veins that roll.  Getting an IV on the top of my right arm was the easiest and less painful.

• Love 1

The scene with Ryan and Mackenzie in the car was straight out of an episode of Intervention! I half expected Jeff VanVonderon to pop up to tell Ryan how much everyone loves him like crazy, they feel like they're losing him and they'll do anything to get him back! While we're playing the What Is Ryan On? game, I'll guess Fentanyl. I hear it's pretty popular these days. I really do hope that Mackenzie got some help too because that was some serious co-dependent behavior she was displaying.

Hopefully Cate and Tyler take better care of their kid than they did those ducks.

I live in Los Angeles and the odds are pretty good that someday I'll see a Teen Mom screaming on a street corner.

Dr. David sure likes his white wine. I was a little bit team Farrah on this one but of course she confronts him in her typical nasty way. Didn't take much to drag him down to her level though.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I think I said this already, but I think the box is there to keep Nova from climbing out. I had the same crib at one point, and that's the way my daughter climbed out, I guess because I did not have a box there! 

Nova apparently does not sleep in her crib. Tyler said in the last episode to Nova that she needed to start sleeping in her crib which I took to mean she sleeps with her parents. 

• Love 1