Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E27: Truth Be Told

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I am certain MTV informed Maci of Ryan being caught on camera driving under the influence. The jig was up. 

100%.  When Maci introduced the topic a few episodes ago, saying she recently learned about the drug problem being really serious - it was definitely the producers who told her, and maybe even this footage.  I'm sure Maci was genuinely concerned, but those scenes with her on the phone with that drug counselor/interventionist -- they seemed so strange and kinda fake.  I think they were totally done for storyline purposes, and were probably filmed recently, maybe even after Ryan went to rehab.

• Love 16

Amber looked like a big fat panda bear in a onesie that cries motor oil. 

lol

She looked horrible. Panty lines and all. That outfit made her really look like a sausage. I haven't seen Amber wear one outfit that looks good. 

I think they were totally done for storyline purposes, and were probably filmed recently, maybe even after Ryan went to rehab.

Yes. I called this out after last week's episode. The scenes just seem so scripted. Surely MTV threw this together and Maci put on this act as if she wasn't aware. 

What counselor would discuss this with Maci over the phone while cameras are rolling? We have already watched various therapists on this show such as Kinko Kathleen. They all must be on the MTV payroll. 

• Love 8
(edited)
7 minutes ago, lilmarysunshine said:

I am kind of excited to see Maci and Mackenzie get into it next episode. I always thought Mackenzie seemed dim but tonight's episode really put a spotlight on her and either how dumb she is or how pathetic or both. There is NO excuse for what the world witnessed tonight. Hitting him repeatedly to fucking WAKE HIM UP WHEN HE IS DRIVING? And he was stoned when they were at the house before the "hair cut." He just got worse. Her ex needs to be paying close attention.

So romantic!

I'm thinking there is something to those tweets earlier in the thread made by simon about her being the drug dealer and giving cast members pills. It's always the ones that look and seem innocent that deal drugs  because they're least likely to be suspected as long as they don't get high on their own supply. 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

Also I need to say - XANAX MY ASS! Nobody is buying it Ryan, and Macken said Xanax because she knew they still had mics on even if the cameras were off - she's not an idiot. 

Ryan is on at least 2 different types of drugs. When he was all bug-eyed and crazy looking he had a totally different personality than he did here in the car. What we saw in the car was ALMOST like heroine reaction - only it couldn't have been because they really do pass out immediately after they shoot up. 

And whatever it was, wasn't long lasting because he was fine again by the end of their wedding and that hack job couldn't have lasted more than 5-10 minutes. 

Edited by lilsadone
  • Love 19
(edited)

Amber to Matt:  "Trash!!  Trash!"  as a garbage truck just happened to drive by behind her.  Can't script this stuff.  I died laughing!

I've never been more nervous to watch an upcoming scene after the prompts saying something disturbing was coming up.  That's stuff I'd see on Intervention, not Teen Mom!  Get it together, Ryan.  He's fallen so far (well, kind of), I hope he gets his shit together.   Seeing Mackenzie in the car definitely changed my opinion of her about 180.  I thought she was a good influence; turns out she's just an enabler.  

The scene with Tyler and Cate getting the house must have been a re-enactment.  He sounded like he couldn't care less about getting it.  I remember when my realtor called me and said I got my house, I think I screamed with excitement.  All their talk about their "farm house!" I thought they might show some excitement. But they've moved so many times maybe they're used to it by now.   When Cate laughs she sounds like she has emphysema.  Hope she is taking care of herself.  

David started the "fuck you's" and flipped his finger first.  Farrah hadn't quite taken it to that level yet.  He's a very strange man.  

PS That wasn't just Xanax was it? 

Edited by Teddybear
additional comment
  • Love 22
(edited)

Teeny tiny defense of Farrah - I think her mom and fiancé are at least as messed up as she is. I was not expecting her nice response (about crabs being "fun" for dinner) but there's just no way any of that can be the least bit normal. I know Sophia is a monster but the child really had no hope of being normal. The cycle continues!

Edited by lilmarysunshine
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

What counselor would discuss this with Maci over the phone while cameras are rolling? We have already watched various therapists on this show such as Kinko Kathleen. They all must be on the MTV payroll. 

IKR?  I actually thought the counselor gave pretty good advice (unlike Kinko Kathleen -LOL at the nickname!), but I kept wondering what her calls with him were about.  Was she trying to stage an intervention?  Nope - it was just a bunch of pretend therapy calls (therapy for herself, not Ryan), and all just to advance the story, and put Ryan's zoned out scenes in context.  

That being said, I do think this is and will be an issue in Maci and Bentley's lives going forward.  Just because he went to rehab doesn't mean he's sober, or can stay sober, and with Jenn and Larry always enabling....this could get messy.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, LotusFlower said:

IKR?  I actually thought the counselor gave pretty good advice (unlike Kinko Kathleen -LOL at the nickname!), but I kept wondering what her calls with him were about.  Was she trying to stage an intervention?  Nope - it was just a bunch of pretend therapy calls (therapy for herself, not Ryan), and all just to advance the story, and put Ryan's zoned out scenes in context.  

That being said, I do think this is and will be an issue in Maci and Bentley's lives going forward.  Just because he went to rehab doesn't mean he's sober, or can stay sober, and with Jenn and Larry always enabling....this could get messy.

ITA.

Right, the advice was spot on - Maci can't help Ryan. All she can do is lay out the consequences and stick with it. She can't offer support. 

It will be interesting to see what happens now. Ryan didn't seem to complete rehab. I read a snippet somewhere, but other than that, I am not sure what really happened as far as rehab is concerned. Larry, Jen, and Ryan should be in therapy together with Ryan doing individual therapy. I guess we will have to wait for the reunion show to hear the details. 

I am curious as to what it is Maci is referencing in that scene where she told Mackenzie she is full of shit. Seems to me, Maci is the one who has been full of shit for the longest time. That girl needs to be put in check. 

• Love 15
23 minutes ago, lilsadone said:

And whatever it was, wasn't long lasting because he was fine again by the end of their wedding and that hack job couldn't have lasted more than 5-10 minutes. 

Who knows because he wore sunglasses all through it. I know it was outside but wouldn't you take your sunglasses off to look your bride in her eyes? If it was too sunny, turn around!

• Love 13
6 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Mackenzie seems so cold. What is her end game here? Ryan is flying high down I-95, Bentley isn't next to his dad, and Jen is off in a corner crying. None of that phases her, she's just looking for the officiant to marry a dope fiend.

Wheres the win?

Yes! The fact that she was standing there among chaos, while Ryan was with his crying mom, seemingly high, waiting for the preacher was a huge reveal. Her instinct was not to go over to Jen and give her a hug? Where was her mom for that quickie wedding? Why were Ryan's parents behind what seemed like a jersey barrier and not next to them during the wedding? At that moment, her standing there alone, we saw her endgame.  Also, Ryan driving was so completely scary (which everyone has thoroughly covered) and it seemed like McKenzie just wanted to get to their wedding. Wow. 

Oh Amber. You let this happen. The minute he told you on camera he didn't have a place to return to, or when he punched the wall in Vegas early on, or when the lies about his kids...oh, forget it....

At one point Amber said her money was gone or the bank accounts were drained?  She clearly went in there hoping the polygraph would do what she couldn't. I didn't understand why Matt passed the first question about sexual communication but was deceptive on the last question? It seemed like they would go hand in hand. 

I would not be happy if I were Farrah on vacation. Her sunburn alone was perplexing. I don't know how to say it but I think this is how David acts. He seemed the same way in that beer making video on youtube. I think he is an ass, has moments of niceness with Debra and she makes excuses for him. You know, like a doctor goes in a room, is super nice to the patient then comes out and is a completely different person. Honestly, he acts like he doesn't want to be filmed but he really really wants to be filmed. In the nail salon, if I had my eyes closed, I would have sworn Debra was a teenager. Get up. Walk out. If your daughter has to parent you, something is wrong with your life.  David says Farrah needs to respect her mother. What the heck is there to respect? Her good choice in a spouse? Her "I don't want to sit over there because Farrah is mean to me?" Simon and Farrah's relationship seemed quite normal. My gut feeling on Farrah is that a lot of this behavior is a character for the show. I think she is a pretty savvy person and knows what sells and what keeps people talking. 

On a side note...It was nice to see Cate and Tyler outside with the chickens and ducks! 

• Love 22
(edited)

I haven't watched this episode yet but holy cannoli, judging by the comments I'm in for a doozy. I usually scan the episodes but I may just watch this go around.

If what I read was true, I'm angry that Ryan is allowed to drive in the condition he is in with innocent families on the road - I pray that he doesn't drive Bentley in the car when high. ? 

I don't know what is up Mackenzie's wedding dress ( get it? Instead of a sleeve? ?) but she's marrying Ryan for other reasons besides love. The girl has an agenda. I would be damned if my fiancé was high as a kite on the way to a shotgun wedding and I had to keep slapping him to get him to control his driving. I want my wedding to be beautiful.

Farrah is quickly becoming my favorite. I watch her on Family boot camp and something tells me she can't stand her mother but does love her but Amps up her scenes for the show. She's portraying a character because the rest of her family are bonkers.

Farrah is slightly intelligent and is creating this character for money and her and Simon are definitely in cahoots together. I can sense a real type of friendship or love between them both but they fake hate each other for the camera. However, Deb and Dr. Santa are not acting and are ? cray cray.

Amber - I'm still confused on the fact that Matt admitted to cheating on Amber in the beginning of their relationship (while they were engaged) but the lie detector said he didn't have ANY sexual communication with another woman yet alone cheat.

Also, how is it going to say he passed the question about having no sexual communication with anyone but fail on the one about making sexual advances? Again, he did come clean about cheating at least one time, so the "no sexual communication since October 10th 2014" is bullshit.

The gentlemen issuing the lie detector test seems like a nice, professional dude, so I can't believe he's on MTV payroll and orchestrating a faux test.

I really hope that the marriage bootcamp that Amber is on in real time gets Matt packing his bags for good and that she's only doing the bootcamp for a paycheck and that she's pulling a Kail and Javi where they went in the camp with NO INTENTIONS to stay together but wanted to fake it for the money and TV time. I want Matt thrown back into poverty so friggen badly. I want him working the drive thru of Dunkin' Donuts in Boston (Bostonians will understand why I selected Dunkies).

Wow! I typed a lot and haven't watched the show yet. As soon as I get home I will watch it and add more comments - not that you're all sitting at the edge of your seats waiting for what I have to type lmao! 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 19
(edited)
43 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

She is sober and marrying a drug addict. Mackenzie does not lack decision-making capabilities but Ryan does. She made sure she got him to marry her before he sobered up because she knows that a sober Ryan can do much better. 

Can he? I mean, he's not attractive, in earlier seasons he was semi-attractive but got the hot girls because of the TM fame as Maci wasn't a little hottie before they began filming.

I think Mackenzie, as dim witted as she may be, is cute and puts herself together, nicely. She's just a little bit chunky. In my opinion, Ryan should be lucky she's marrying him with the fact that he has nothing going for him outside of the show.

No college education, no job, no stability, a baby mama, and a drug problem and lost any bit of good looks he once had. Mackenzie has a baby daddy and is slightly chunky. I would think SHE would have to be on something to marry that fool.

They deserve eachother, they're both boneheads and I hope Mackenzie doesn't allow her child to ride in the car when Ryan drives. But Ryan is no prize and doesn't deserve better lol.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8

WTH did I watch last night?

I liked the way that Mac tried to cover for Ryan asking him if had taken a Xanax. Honey, he was nodding off from something else other than Xanax. He was also flying down the highway with neither one of you wearing seat belts and you just nudge him to wake him up? Why would she not tell him to pull over and let her drive? How many times has she driven with him high and allowed her son or Bentley in the car with them? If I was her ex I would be calling my attorney first thing this morning to amend our custody agreement. Jen was in total denial that there was anything going on with her son and crying because Bentley wasn't there? Now I understand why Maci though she needed to get involved and I don't blame her one bit! I could feel my anxiety level sky rocket just watching Ryan drive down the highway nodding off. 

Amber looked like a complete fool running around acting like a maniac in a onesie! A fucking onesie!! If I was her I would be more worried about what Leah thought of that than the fact that you finally found out (after people telling you for 3 years) that Gnat is a piece of shit! I highly doubt that Leah is going to feel like she lost her best friend if you break up with that loser. There is not one episode that I have seen that shows Leah and Gnat looking like two peas in a pod. Only because this can't be said enough, Amber needs to focus on getting herself healthy and taking care of her daughter. 

Catelynn and Tyler-stupid is as stupid does. 

Farrah was a little easier to watch than normal except for when she lost it there at the end stooping down to the good Dr's level. I have never been a fan of her and wanted to slap the shit out of her for her mother but after watching Celebrity Family Rehab or what the hell ever that show is called, I see why she acts the way she does with Deb. Deb is forever a victim and will do pretty much anything to get attention. I am pretty sure this is where Farrah gets it from. The good Dr was an asshole to everyone on the trip. I would have let him and Deb know they could catch the next plane out of there and tried to enjoy the rest of my trip.

I am sure there will be more but damn MTV!!!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

Can he? I mean, he's not attractive, in earlier seasons he was semi-attractive but got the hot girls because of the TM fame as Maci wasn't a little hottie before they began filming.

I think Mackenzie, as dim witted as she may be, is cute and puts herself together, nicely. She's just a little bit chunky. In my opinion, Ryan should be lucky she's marrying him with the fact that he has nothing going for him outside of the show.

No college education, no job, no stability, a baby mama, and a drug problem and lost any bit of good looks he once had. Mackenzie has a baby daddy and is slightly chunky. I would think SHE would have to be on something to marry that fool.

They deserve eachother, they're both boneheads and I hope Mackenzie doesn't allow her child to ride in the car when Ryan drives. But Ryan is no prize and doesn't deserve better lol.

Mackenzie doesn't have anything going for her either. Pretty sure she has no education or job, plus her first wedding was also a shitshow and she's a baby momma.   At least Ryan has a bigger part on the show.  lol

6 minutes ago, ArtTypeGirl said:

I am horrified by what I witnessed last night in that scene with Ryan nodding off while speeding down the highway. When they put up the disclaimer and he had the dog in his hands, I feared he was going to run it over or something. I had no idea. As soon as Mac said, we're gonna get married today and he was like, "I have to go get a haircut" and ran off, I knew he was off getting high and so did Mac. You could see it on her face. So what does she do? Goes to get a dress like she doesn't have a care in the world! And then, thinks nothing of getting into the passenger's seat when you knew those sunglasses were on for a reason. 

I've experienced being around a pill abuser and that was opioids right there. Not Xanax. She was giving him a cover story by saying Xanax. Which tells me how messed up in the head she is, that her first thought is to cover it up and turn off the cameras. Never once did she say, "Stop this car, let me out" or even, "let me drive"... and then she marries him like nothing happened?! Something is WAY off with that girl. I think the mom was crying bc she knew Ryan was high. What does it say when he can't even remember getting married? 

How is she not losing custody of her kid? How is Bentley going back there? He was in rehab for a month (maybe less)? First thing he did when he got out was going to some river music fest that no doubt had a lot of drinking and partying? Highly suspect. 

How long has MTV been covering up scenes like this? I'm truly horrified. It brought back some really bad memories and it's just not entertainment to watch Ryan almost kill himself, Mac and innocent people on the road. Imagine if he crashed into another car, while they were filming? It could have easily happened.

Can the producer's car see the footage live? Do you think they could see him nodding off behind the wheel and didn't immediately respond by telling the, to pull over? 

I couldn't even snark over the other storylines because I was so disturbed that MTV thinks this is all ok. 

I think they probably have tons of footage of him high as a kite and nodding off but it didn't fit the storyline then.    Ryan looked high before he went for the "haircut," he shouldn't even have driven then.    That girl has an agenda for sure.  

• Love 14
10 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

These people are all so ratchet. Who would still go through with this wedding to this fucking messy addict? She has a young child of her own, too. There has to be something wrong with Mackenzie as well. Being young and stupid is no excuse.

do we think she has one of those dreaded....gasp...*jobs* and they needed to get married quick so Ryan would be on her insurance, to cover the rehab?

I have no idea why she continued to let him drive, unless maybe she wanted to show him evidence of just how bad he's gotten?

• Love 7

Catelynn is so gross. She comes home after horse time and states that she is covered in horse hair. She's also wearing boots covered in mud and horse shit. Catelynn, filthy from the farm, then proceeds to visit every eating surface in the house. You can't take a shower?!!!  Or at least take off the disgusting hair-covered hoodie. At least Ryan had the decency while high to want to shower after his haircut. Even while under the influence of "Xanax" (Sure, Jan.) he wanted to be clean.

But the grossest of them all is Mackenzie. Why didn't she tell Ryan to pull the car over?  She's so desperate to keep him that she's putting the lives of everyone on the road at risk. 

• Love 15
10 hours ago, druzy said:
I think Simon deleted the tweet regarding Kiki giving the whole crew baggies.

0.jpg

hold on, doesn't coke keep you AWAKE?

also omfg someone else mentioned the boxes in Nova's crib...what in the actual fuck was that?  these people are all such a train wreck.

Debra also seems incredibly sedated.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ryan starts nodding off, Mackenzie wacks him. Ryan says it's just the sun, as he takes his sunglasses off. That scene was awful, and even though we knew they ended up getting married, my heart was in my throat. Idiots.

When Simon suggested taking a walk, where did Sophia go? It was dark out by that time. Deb and the doctor went inside, Farrah and Simon left. Was Sophia still in that freaking pool?

Edited by ginger90
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, fetching said:

Off topic but I'm sick of seeing those Things That Matter t shirts in every scene. We get it, you have a t shirt company. 

Maci to Taylor "Matt is such an asshole, he didn't pass the polygraph test when they asked if he cheated on Amber!"

Taylor:  "yes, but *he* was the one wearing one of our leather pocket t-shirts in the scene."

Maci *draw pictures of adult onesies with the ttm logo* "I'm so inspired right now..."

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
(edited)

Kail telling Amber there is no rush to get married...of course there isn't, military benefits aren't involved.  Oh, and course she is ok with Matt because he is a fellow grifter.

Poor Bentley, I wonder how much he knows? Honestly, at this point, she needs to stop calling Ryan, focus Bentley and what she needs to do to help him through this.

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 14
10 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Amber...waterproof mascara.

LOL. I literally said, "It's 2017. Get some waterproof mascara". 

8 hours ago, lasandi said:

Ok why is Amber acting like Leah is going to crumble if Matt isn't in her life?  Didn't a few episodes back Leah want to make him disappear with her magic act? Bwahahaha.

Yea, Amber repeating - "What am I going to tell Leah" over and over. Girl, bye. I imagine this is how it would go:

Amber - "BooBoo, I have some terrible news. Matt and I are no longer together."
Leah - "You mean I'll never see him again?"

Amber - "That's right, honey. I'm so sorry. I know he meant a lot to you."

Leah - "That's cool. Can I go watch Netflix? Oh....and can you quit calling me BooBoo? K thanx bye."

7 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I think that was what she learned about when they reenacted the call. I believe that scene, with her talking about him doing something dangerous, was filmed after the wedding.

I'm beginning to think that's how it went down too. A bit of the ol retcon. Save her ass. She was probably ignoring his Xanax trips down the freeway like everyone else. Fuck them all for enabling that sonofabitch. I'm seriously so angry right now. 

• Love 23
7 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Was he even in rehab very long? I thought I read something about him leaving early or just doing a very short stint? I bet it was just a face saving trip to rehab and real work was not done. Dollars to donuts he's high as I'm fucking writing this. 

4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

C&T buying the new house is so random that I can’t even wrap my head around it. I am totally against Cate buying a horse. However, I have to applaud her for learning how to take care of it first. Usually these ding bats rush out and buy animals without having any idea as to what to do with them. So I guess there’s that.

Agreed. But I couldn't help but think they used the horse talk as an excuse to get another dig in on Farrah - who had just bought a mini horse. 

23 minutes ago, teapot said:

also omfg someone else mentioned the boxes in Nova's crib...what in the actual fuck was that?  these people are all such a train wreck.

I totally missed the boxes in the cribs. Anyone get a screen grab? 

• Love 7

Karl and Amber, two skanks on the MTV red carpet.

Amber in her gray onesie, it looked like security trying to hold back a rhinoceros.

Don't worry too much about Boo Boo, I think she may have some idea that her "mom" is a trashy dumbass.

Simon don't give a fuck and it is pretty funny.

• Love 23
7 hours ago, LunaMia said:

And how nasty is Cate's smokers laugh!? It grosses me out everytime.

Oh, I also think the octagon house is ugly as sin. *ducks*

Luna, Nooooooo !!!! ;)  (I say this because we live near an historical octagon house that has 57 rooms!)

• Love 1

Maci - Nice to see the cigarette on the floor in the baby's room. Real classy there. I FF the scene, so I don't even know what the person on the phone was saying, so that's all I could pay attention to.

As much as I dislike Kail, she looked gorgeous next to Amber. Yeesh.

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

People are mentioning Mackenzie marrying Ryan to help him with custody but I think it's related to helping her own custody case.

How? What judge is going to say, "Oh yea, now that you married a drug addict who routinely puts people's lives in danger, you can see your son more often!"???

• Love 22
10 hours ago, Cherry Cola said:

Holy.....cow, that driving scene scared the crap outta me.  They could have died! I noticed no seatbelts! Idiots.  Mac looked pissed off the whole time, before and after wedding.  Why was Jen crying like a baby?

Oh Amber.  Don't go back to that fool.  I don't believe he never cheated.  On a different note, she looked beautiful in the red carpet hair and dress.  The onesie at the polygraph test was not cute.  

The scene at the end where Leah kisses little Emilio was precious.  

Farrah loves to fight.  Oh wait, she is the most chill easy to get along with person ever.  Ha.  What a miserable trip in a pretty place.  I feel bad for Deb a little.  She just wants Farrah to be nice and love her, and I don't think that will ever happen. 

T and C....durr, let's put our kid in daycare and then not have anything to do.  Errr.  Hate that!!!!

She was crying because said to Larry that the most important people weren't there with them. I'd be crying to if I was in that situation. Any mother would be. Her sons a drug addict, marrying a girl he barely knows while he's higher than some clouds 

• Love 18

When they flashed the warning and then showed Ryan falling asleep at the wheel, I was terrified I was going to see a fatal car crash.  Why wasn't Mackenzie driving???  Why was her solution to turn the cameras off?  WTF? Was she not afraid for her own life?  WTF? 

Yes, I saw the boxes taking up close to half of Nova's crib.  WTF?  I actually do like to see C&T happily tending to their farm.  Maybe it's just the direction they need in their lives.  We all know they ain't gonna be getting any college degrees or become famous movie actors. 

The brouhaha with Farrah and Debra and David and Simon, WTF?  None of them made any sense about anything!  They all hate each other, that's clear, but can't seem to stay out of each other's way.  WTF?

So, can we safely assume that Amber is finally done with Matt?  Please???  I really didn't understand why she was so upset about Leah finding out.  WTF?  Leah's gonna be just fine.  Kids live through their parent's breakups every day, it's called LIFE. 

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

People are mentioning Mackenzie marrying Ryan to help him with custody but I think it's related to helping her own custody case.

If Mackenzie thinks riding in a car with her husband to be who is going into a nod as he is driving, on national tv no less, will help her custody case, then she must want her ex to get full custody.

• Love 22
(edited)
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Karl and Amber, two skanks on the MTV red carpet.

Amber in her gray onesie, it looked like security trying to hold back a rhinoceros.

Don't worry too much about Boo Boo, I think she may have some idea that her "mom" is a trashy dumbass.

Simon don't give a fuck and it is pretty funny.

Lol! I almost sprayed my computer with Starbucks. Lol.

Yep  Amber mistakes Leah being polite and respectful of the adults in her life for actually giving a damn about her mother's grifter boyfriend! 

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 12
9 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Why was Mackenzie practically dragging him down the aisle? Couldn't even wait for the real wedding date, had to invent some excuse about a custody hearing. Did anything ever come of that? When was this even filmed? Didn't Ryan go to rehab recently? Something is very fishy about Mackenzie. I don't trust her.

They apparently watch sister wives, they had a whole storyline about having to have a legal marriage to adopt one of the wives kids with her previous husband.

• Love 9
11 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

And again NO SEATBELTS!!

I'm watching now so I don't know the context yet but, I see this comment a lot.  No offense to anyone but when you have a heavy duty truck, you don't have to wear seatbelts.  You have to wear them in lighter weight vehicles because you need them if you hit the brick wall or if the brick wall hits you.  Belts don't really do anything if you are the brick wall.  I hope that makes sense.  You do still have to use child restraints, though.  Can't have little people flinging around in a crash.  I say this as a short person that is allowed to have my steering wheel airbag disabled because it could kill me if it deploys. I have to sit pretty close to the steering wheel to reach the pedals, short.  All other bags are operable.  I'm pretty much the size of a child so those get to stay, the wheel one does not.  The wheel will catch me.  Doesn't that sound fun?! Lol

• Love 2
8 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

100%.  When Maci introduced the topic a few episodes ago, saying she recently learned about the drug problem being really serious - it was definitely the producers who told her, and maybe even this footage.  I'm sure Maci was genuinely concerned, but those scenes with her on the phone with that drug counselor/interventionist -- they seemed so strange and kinda fake.  I think they were totally done for storyline purposes, and were probably filmed recently, maybe even after Ryan went to rehab.

I agree with you on that, but I do think her actual concern was genuine.  I mean, Bentley could be driving with him any time during his visitation.  An addict is an addict, they're not going to not be high just because their kid is there.  I'd be scared shitless if I was her and I'd refuse to let me son go over there (or to his parents since Jen has zero boundaries) until he got help, too.   If Mackenzie wants to endanger herself, that's her own stupid choice, but those children are innocent and obviously neither Ryan nor Mackenzie are fit to protect them from danger.  I lost any respect I may have had for Mackenzie after last night.  I hope her son's father went straight to the courthouse after seeing that scene.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Maci - Nice to see the cigarette on the floor in the baby's room. Real classy there. I FF the scene, so I don't even know what the person on the phone was saying, so that's all I could pay attention to.

Do you have screen grab if that?  I missed it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Did anyone catch the date of the Dr Drew finale?  Is this a season finale or show finale?  Since they are adding "moms" from other seasons to liven things up, I wonder if this one is wrapping up as these "moms" are reaching their late 20s.

Everyone said everything I was thinking.  The onesie, custody complications, boxes in crib, batshit Farrah family...

I think in addition to being crazy, Deb has changed because she has put herself in a position to rely on Farrah's money which forces her to obey Farrah and justify her brand of crazy which I'm sure only adds to the batshittery.  Farrah also seemed to imply that she knew the Dr would also be receiving some of her financial support, which is why he needed to show her some respect.

Amber is just dumb beyond words blaming Matt for getting access to her money.  "He did that."  No, your lazy ass did that and you just look stupid and dare I get into my southern roots and add trifling when you need a lie detector to confirm what you already know and yell about missing money in the reunion preview.  I would be too embarrased to bring that up.  Leah is not looking for Matt.  I'm sure she has just been tolerating him to see her "mom."  He has shown his hatred towards Leah over and over again.  I'm sure she feels that.  Matt didn't have sex with anyone because they aren't as dumb as Amber.  I'm sure he tried.  ETA and don't sit there and lament your wasted years.  Most of them were spent sleeping.

Edited by Denim Dreams
  • Love 17