Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

I too am a bit shocked that anyone thinks Paola is anywhere near fat. If she is, then I'm a whale.

Paola is not fat, but that swimsuit was ill fitting. It takes a seriously toned body to pull off that particular style swimsuit and Pao was not toned at the time. A straight up bikini would have looked better.

The lingerie really was a much better fit.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, jpagan05 said:

I also have a theory that she and Russ are doing just fine. They can't get through a scene together without smirking. I think they are living large, collecting their TLC money and maybe laughing at us

I agree...I think it's a ginned up storyline.  We're not responding to them, but the "characters" they play.  

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I agree...I think it's a ginned up storyline.  We're not responding to them, but the "characters" they play.  

I tend to agree as well, & have also thought the same of Chantel & Pedro.  Even if so, I feel the characters they're playing & the story lines really suck. Some people will do anything for attention & to call themselves an 'actor' &/or 'model'.

• Love 3
On 8/14/2017 at 11:27 AM, sleepyjean said:

I realize all of this is staged, but it was strange that both Mohammed and Danielle went to court empty handed. Where were the piles of "evidence" they have both been collecting? Is Danielle's 3 ring binder still in Florida?

It's at Vicky's house with Brooks' three ring binder!

• Love 3
On 8/15/2017 at 0:01 PM, John M said:

I don't understand what Pedro an Chantel are even trying to save here, face? The marriage is over, there are other men and women in the sea, both of you leave each other and this doomed infatuation that you tried to turn into a marriage alone.

And Danielle, get mental help, you clearly thought you were buying a sex slave, when it didn't work out you don't get to just return him to his previous country for not having sex with you enough. We all know if Mo was fucking her on the regular that she wouldn't be trying to have him deported. You brought him her under false pretenses and then you tried to blackmail him for sex, Danielle is a sexual predator but to mentally ill and stupid to even do a good job at it. 

If he was smart, he would come to an agreement with her. He could 'give her, her sex' once every 6 months. In return, she drops the annulment. Then after a period of time, the arrangement is done.   

• Love 1
20 hours ago, jpagan05 said:

You're welcome. 

I wish people would stop commenting on Pao's "fat". She's a beautiful girl and in latin culture, a little meat on your bones is a good thing. And I feel like  anyone who didn't know her and saw her standing in a supermarket, bar, or beach would say, "whooooa!"

I also have a theory that she and Russ are doing just fine. They can't get through a scene together without smirking. I think they are living large, collecting their TLC money and maybe laughing at us.

She's fat for a model. Even for a trainer, her legs are big. But on the street yeah, she has an amazing figure. 

• Love 4

Pao would look so much better toned down. A more natural hair color, removal of the balloons on her chest, wearing some clothes her size, etc; would all do wonders. She looked better when she arrived to be with Russ. Now she's become a caricature, & given her age looks downright foolish with what she's doing.

• Love 10
15 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I tend to agree as well, & have also thought the same of Chantel & Pedro.  Even if so, I feel the characters they're playing & the story lines really suck. Some people will do anything for attention & to call themselves an 'actor' &/or 'model'.

If that's the case, give Pedro an Emmy. I can't stand that motherfucker! 

• Love 1

The only one I can say I actually like, so far, on this show is Alexei. I often get a kick out of him, sitting there, all laid back half the time, & even when he's upset about something he still seems chill. He has this perpetual look on his face that says  'I just wanted to marry this chick & live life now I'm on American television & have no idea what the fuck happened but whatever'   - awesome.

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

The only one I can say I actually like, so far, on this show is Alexei. I often get a kick out of him, sitting there, all laid back half the time, & even when he's upset about something he still seems chill. He has this perpetual look on his face that says  'I just wanted to marry this chick & live life now I'm on American television & have no idea what the fuck happened but whatever'   - awesome.

I would totally hang out and have a Maccabee beer with him, he seems they type to hang at the local watering hole every now and again!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

he seems they type to hang at the local watering hole every now and again!

... and probably will be more than again as the years roll by with Loren. I believe he loves her but she's quite the emotional handful.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, balisticnikki said:

There were a lot of outbursts and shrieks at the conference.

I guess she has a mild presentation of it.

OMG THAT is the thing that drives me the most crazy about her! Ughhhhh. The slurring of the word "tourettes" and that awful vocal fry.

It also drives me insane. If you're going to be a spokesperson for something, pronounce it correctly. Every time she says tretts syndrum I want to slap her.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

... and probably will be more than again as the years roll by with Loren. I believe he loves her but she's quite the emotional handful.

Loren and Alexei are a good fit. They seem to balance each other. Also, their relationship seems to mirror his parents.  His mom is assertive and out there; his dad is more laid back and chill.  Same dynamics in Loren's family.  Loren and Alexei know this dance and they will do just fine.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Desert Rat said:

Loren and Alexei are a good fit. They seem to balance each other. Also, their relationship seems to mirror his parents.  His mom is assertive and out there; his dad is more laid back and chill.  Same dynamics in Loren's family.  Loren and Alexei know this dance and they will do just fine.  

And I don't know how much of her drama is show-induced, so there's that. But they do seem to complement each other & he seems patient.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Awfarmington said:
On 8/15/2017 at 11:01 AM, John M said:

If he was smart, he would come to an agreement with her. He could 'give her, her sex' once every 6 months. In return, she drops the annulment. Then after a period of time, the arrangement is done.   

Nice idea. But in my humble opinion, she would never live up to the deal. The minute he said the arrangement was done, she would start up again.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Kid said:

Nice idea. But in my humble opinion, she would never live up to the deal. The minute he said the arrangement was done, she would start up again.

MO is not going to give her anymore sex. One and done.  Can you blame him?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I'm no fan of Mo, but he deserves a badge of courage for doing it once. Did he turn out the lights or put a bag on his head?

He's very brave indeed.  I would have been on the first plane back to Tunisia.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

I thought Danielle said he slept with her when she visited him in Tunisia. Or am I making that up? I do that sometimes.

He made her wait until after the wedding. Then in his religion "couldn't kiss during this month" at their wedding.  Then, it was Ramadan all day every day.

• Love 6
On 8/16/2017 at 11:08 PM, Real Eyes said:

She's fat for a model. Even for a trainer, her legs are big. But on the street yeah, she has an amazing figure. 

I agree. She's very beautiful but she's not 'model pretty.'  Now, she is trying to pivot to Fitness modeling -- but she doesn't have the body for that. 

I'm not kicking her out of bed for eating crackers but if I was a casting agent, she doesn't get hired. 

• Love 5
49 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I agree. She's very beautiful but she's not 'model pretty.'  Now, she is trying to pivot to Fitness modeling -- but she doesn't have the body for that. 

I'm not kicking her out of bed for eating crackers but if I was a casting agent, she doesn't get hired. 

As another poster pointed out above, she's not a model, she's a "video ho."

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I'm no fan of Mo, but he deserves a badge of courage for doing it once. Did he turn out the lights or put a bag on his head?

Mo should sit silently until the judge asks if they had sex, Mo says yes, judge says you are now a citizen of the USA. I'm going to dismiss the 3 year waiting period, you've demonstrated unprecedented determination to come to the USA.

• Love 12
5 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Mo should sit silently until the judge asks if they had sex, Mo says yes, judge says you are now a citizen of the USA. I'm going to dismiss the 3 year waiting period, you've demonstrated unprecedented determination to come to the USA.

LO freaking L! Glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything because you would owe me a new tablet! I think you just won the Internet for that one!

• Love 3

Anyone else want TLC to get Pao and Anfisa together to see who out-skanks who?  Just watching the competing outfits would make for a mind-bending experience. See who can show more or fit more sausage into rubber tube dresses etc. 

• Love 3

I know it's mostly a joke, but I just can't get down with the idea that US citizenship is a prize to be awarded upon fucking one of our undesirables. We have enough losers, scammers, and all-around dickbags of our own; we certainly don't need to import any more. (I'm referring specifically to Mahammit, Anfisa, etc. here, not all immigrants ever.)

• Love 8
2 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I know it's mostly a joke, but I just can't get down with the idea that US citizenship is a prize to be awarded upon fucking one of our undesirables. We have enough losers, scammers, and all-around dickbags of our own; we certainly don't need to import any more. (I'm referring specifically to Mahammit, Anfisa, etc. here, not all immigrants ever.)

Ehhhh....

I guess I probably take a more pragmatic view of relationships, they are transactions. A lot of people get married for a lot of reasons, sex, companionship, money, stability and it's law in the US that you can marry a foreign partner and eventually convey citizenship to them, I don't think it is any more my place to say that a sexual arrangement is inherently wrong when we turn a blind eye to it all the time in the US.

I mean I love my partner for many, many reasons but I can't say that if he stopped having sex with me that our romantic relationship could or should continue. I think he would say the same thing, it's a major reason his 15 year marriage ended.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

Right on Jocelyn. He in no way deserves to stay in this country. What does he have to offer?

There are plenty of people born in this country who have nothing to offer it. Like Danielle.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

You're right, but she was born here thus a citizen, nothing to be done about that. As Joceleyn said above, we have plenty of our own idiots already in the US, why allow more to become citizens if they haven't earned it?

Mo and other undesirables have a long way to go to,earn citizenship.  Now that he's divorced, he's got to wait 5 years until he can even apply. Then, he had to wait his turn. He also needs to get off his lazy, entitled ass and get a job where he pays taxes and actually  makes a difference, such as a job where he helps other people. Being a gigolo is not employment.

• Love 1

Let's see what the new episode brings us. 

How many times will Paola say "my career"?

Will our ears bleed from the high pitched squealing/whining coming from Danielle?

How many times will Anfisa say money/luxury/because I deserve it?

What non event will send Loren into a tizzy? What will she make a tzimmes out of this week?

And of course will Family Chantel and Famiky Pedro kiss and make up or go at it?

Edited by Arwen Evenstar
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Let's see what the new episode brings us. 

How many times will Paola say "my career"?

Will our ears bleed from the high pitched squealing/whining coming from Danielle?

How many times will Anfisa say money/luxury/because I deserve it?

What non event will send Loren into a tizzy? What will she make a tzimmes out of this week?

And of course will Family Chantel and Famiky Pedro kiss and make up or go at it?

A hundred and two

Yes, yes they will, multiple times.

Less often than Paola's career.

None I hope. If the season wraps up soon (this week or the next) we may have had a nice conclusion on their story (unless she gets pregnant) until next season.

For show they will. IRL, nope. Never. They are doomed.

• Love 2

Surprisingly, I teared up at Chantel and Pedro’s vow renewal. I thought the flowers for grandma was a nice touch; very thoughtful. 

I wonder if Anfisa gets to keep her temporary green card now that she has decided to leave Jorge. 

• Love 4