Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

And here's Mohamed's little bitch friend Tom to grab another TLC paycheck tattle on Danielle.  Ugh.  She was so, so dumb to confide in him.  She probably shouldn't even be in charge of her own affairs, much less handling a complicated divorce.

Agreed! She needs to cut off all contact with Mo's boyfriend. Although she's as bad as Mo so I guess I don't really care that she's being turned against by that creep. 

• Love 2
On 8/4/2017 at 10:43 AM, Swim mom said:

I noticed that one person mentioned Southern Black culture. I live in the South, with many black friends, and none of them would live in a studio while money was going elsewhere, unless it was to support a mission somewhere.  But, we're older, so maybe it's normal for younger black girls.

Didn't you hear?  Chantel's culture doesn't matter, but Pedro's does.  Sleep in that one-room and write the check, Chantel, because Pedro's Mama needs a flat-screen TV!  

ETA: Chantel reached out to The Gruesome Twosome and even spoke in their own language, and was laughed at and treated with total disrespect.  Hmmmm...I wonder if that's another aspect of Pedro's "culture" that she should just have to tolerate.  Personally, I would have smacked both of those bitches upside their skanky heads, called off the wedding, and enjoyed the rest of the holiday with the family who love me, care about me, and respect me.  Let those two nasty babies have their bottle.

Edited by bethster2000
Had more to say :-)
  • Love 8

OMG really Family Chantel?  You treat Pedro like dirt from day 1, you don't bother to get out of the van at his grandma's house (dick move by the way) and then, when he won't speak with you, you think he's scared?????  I think he's just trying not to beat you to a pulp. .  

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

OMG really Family Chantel?  You treat Pedro like dirt from day 1, you don't bother to get out of the van at his grandma's house (dick move by the way) and then, when he won't speak with you, you think he's scared?????  I think he's just trying not to beat you to a pulp. .  

They are an embarrassment. I'm not sure which angers me more - their cultural ignorance, their ugly snotty arrogance, or their blatant rudeness,

• Love 15
1 minute ago, SuzyLee said:

Okay, I'm going to need Danielle to stop using her (HALF-GROWN) kids as emotional pawns in this clusterfuck.  She's acting like she was some downtrodden single mom with toddlers who got played by a con man.  She still got played, but her girls are in their late teens and her son is an adult.  Her kids don't care one bit about Mohamed and would probably rather they had never been pulled into this mess in the first place.  I guarantee you that her mental capacity, or lack thereof, has been discussed behind closed doors among those kids more than once. 

Danielle is the typical single mom that uses her children's feelings when convenient, but actually puts herself BEFORE her kids. They'll throw their kids under the bus for some scumbag, but when it suits them, they'll take on the role of a martyr. Danielle's kids made it clear they didn't want Mo around. She didn't give a flying @&$! for all this time that her kids took a back seat to HER wants and desires. But now that she wants to enact revenge, suddenly her kids feelings are considered? Nah, you're a phony just like Tom and Mo. The girls would do well to put distance between them and Danielle. She will only drag them down.

• Love 17
Just now, Awfarmington said:

Danielle is the typical single mom that uses her children's feelings when convenient, but actually puts herself BEFORE her kids. They'll throw their kids under the bus for some scumbag, but when it suits them, they'll take on the role of a martyr. Danielle's kids made it clear they didn't want Mo around. She didn't give a flying @&$! for all this time that her kids took a back seat to HER wants and desires. But now that she wants to enact revenge, suddenly her kids feelings are considered? Nah, you're a phony just like Tom and Mo. The girls would do well to put distance between them and Danielle. She will only drag them down.

Amen, amen, amen!!!!  Well said.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

While I disagree with the typical single mom statement, it's not typical. I do agree that is what she is doing. On the other hand he's a pice of sh$@ also and deserves what's coming to him

Well that agent realizes she fed up with the publicity from this show and is now pushing to hard to make up for it wow

• Love 3

Yes, Danielle, awesome decision, to call your estranged husband the night before your divorce trial to make sure that he won't "act up" during the hearing.  My God.   I don't often say that "I can't," but I truly can't.  ?

Edited by SuzyLee
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Chromegirl83 said:

But Pedro's family is living better then Chantel and himself so y would they not question his motives

I'm not saying he's right, but Pedro is doing what sons are expected to do. He and Chantel should have had a serious talk about financial expectations.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, SuzyLee said:

Yes, Danielle, awesome decision, to call your estranged husband the night before your divorce trial to make sure that he won't "act up" during the hearing.  My God.  ?

Ya I was screaming at the tv that she is just an idiot 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Chromegirl83 said:

While I disagree with the typical single mom statement, it's not typical. I do agree that is what she is doing. On the other hand he's a pice of sh$@ also and deserves what's coming to him

Well that agent realizes she fed up with the publicity from this show and is now pushing to hard to make up for it wow

I think I phrased it wrong. I was a single mom with my first child and most mom's (single or married) put their children first.  What I meant is her behavior is typical of the type of single mom that puts a man before her kids. Not that, that is typical of single moms in general. I hope that makes sense! 

• Love 18

I feel like you shouldn't need an expensive gift to "break the ice" with your significant other.  I'm not in a relationship right now so what do I know. Georgy's wise black friend isn't much help.

Edited by Samurai X
  • Love 6
Just now, VanSensei said:

I still think Paola's an idiot for dragging him to Miami, where there's not a lot of oil/petroleum jobs - that's like moving to Amish country to be a Java programmer.

She's going to dump his deadweight corn pone Jethro Bodine ass for the sake of "her career" which so far looks like a low-rent call girl.

• Love 17

Pedro and Chantel's families are both disrespectful. If they don't care about her culture, why should she care about there's? Not that Chantel made anything better. She just made it worse. But Pedro's family didn't even try to listen. Honestly, both are toxic.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

FamilyPedro and their superior smirks kill me

The smugness kills me. Both families need to stay out of the marriage. But the way Pedro's family acts makes me feel stabby and they're not even my inlaws. 

• Love 22
5 minutes ago, Samurai X said:

I feel like you shouldn't need an expensive gift to "break the ice" with your significant other.  I'm not in a relationship right now so what do I know. Georgy's wise black friend isn't much help.

I told my husband, just give me chocolate (specifically Reese's) lol. i don't wear jewelry other than my engagement and wedding rings. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Awfarmington said:

I think I phrased it wrong. I was a single mom with my first child and most mom's (single or married) put their children first.  What I meant is her behavior is typical of the type of single mom that puts a man before her kids. Not that, that is typical of single moms in general. I hope that makes sense! 

Makes sense. And I thought your first post  was very clear.   Which is why I commented well said.  You are not commenting on all single moms - you were commenting on a type a single mom. And you  were spot on with regard to her behavior. She used money to bring him to the United States and her kids did without.  Yet she sits there and says that she has to do this because he hurt her kids too.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

So Pao had to move to Miami so she could take a job in New Jersey? 

What an excellent point.  I used to like Pao, but she's testing that at every turn this season.  Russ is a bit of a weenie, but I still feel sorry for him.  

• Love 8

Family Pedro knows that it doesn't matter what Chantal says, Pedro will send money. They are all awful. 

I'm getting really tired of the Russ and Pao, I don't want men looking at my hot wife storyline. It's getting tiresome. 

The resort is beautiful but of course they can't even appreciate it because family Chantal and family Pedro are too busy showing they asses. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, AmyB said:

I told my husband, just give me chocolate (specifically Reese's) lol. i don't wear jewelry other than my engagement and wedding rings. 

That's very reasonable lol.  Expensive jewelry is too much though. And his friend is egging him on, while Jorge is still in debt. Stockholm syndrome is a hell of a thing. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Kid said:

Makes sense. And I thought your first post  was very clear.   Which is why I commented well said.  You are not commenting on all single moms - you were commenting on a type a single mom. And you  were spot on with regard to her behavior. She used money to bring him to the United States and her kids did without.  Yet she sits there and says that she has to do this because he hurt her kids too.

And now her son had a record because she wouldn't stand by him when he was standing up for HER. They're all losers. But Danielle is the biggest one of all. 

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, Chromegirl83 said:

But Pedro's family is living better then Chantel and himself so y would they not question his motives

Oh yeah, that's fine.  But family Chantel acts like jerks and there's no need for that. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

I think you're right. Danielle is seriously immature, delusional, and unstable. 

It's hard to watch Danielle.  She has some kind of disability and keeping her on the air is abusive.  My husband and I used to make fun of her, but it's out of hand.  Danielle needs help,  maybe a guardian. I wish her older son or sister could step in and take charge, but they seem to want tv time. 

• Love 16

I think that Pao should be careful about accepting jobs from "music video producers" who contact her on line for jobs. The recent kidnap & drugging of a model to be sold as a sex slave is just one example of the dangers of making yourself accessible for so called "modeling" jobs.  I think her husband was right to be skeptical.  Of course, going with a TLC crew with you might help prevent any problems but with you aren't being filmed I would err on the side of caution.

• Love 15

Anfisa - Jorge was the first man she's been with? Did anyone notice those, she didn't specifically say she was a virgin but that Jorge was the first man. So maybe she's bi?? I just don't believe her anyway/

Danielle stupidity is the gift that keeps on giving. Like the energizer bunny.

I thought it was big of Chantel to apologize but having Mother & sister Pedro cackling really pissed me off. They are just all stupid. 

Pao i just don't care. 

• Love 7